• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

afoni

Banned
evi should have come up to north london and gone to a proper chippy with the norf weezee gangs

Free food feels brad bro, I turned up to CS with a sandwich in a box and the lads all hit MACKDEEZ in the van and i had no money lol , fucking supervisor noticed and handed me a few quid. I had a shamefull walk into macdee's and a shame wait to get my PLAIN DOUBLE CHEESE BURGER and WHITE COFFEE.

Mate, I felt bad too, but they kept insisting after I said it was okay. I probably owe like £40 in lunches at this point.

Mikeside

flirt your way to a free lunch

i did it all the time at college and all the guys kept buying me chicken and chips

Everyone here knows you're male :p

I just came up with a genius plan.
My grandparents live near here. They have food. I'm going to visit them & get brownie points in the process.

Fuckin' genius.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Can't go wrong with a chippy, it hits the spot every time.

5498015068_9cef641775_z.jpg

It would eat a chippy right now if i wasn't going for alpha status in muscle and drinking my self awesome.

Evilore is in the best country on earth, He won't want to go back to dirty england after been in the mighty scotland.

What's a proper chippy, As long as they don't sell frozen chips its godly.

Well for starters, a proper chippy should have proper gravy. None of the chippys near me do gravy.

I never denied it. The boys love a bit of afoni too, y'know?

Every single high street.

Nu-uh. Not the one's I've been in.

Edit: Dear god is that battered black pudding???? I may need to move to Scotland immediately.

SteveWD40

I don't think Evi was very impressed with Wetherspoons. He's not been impressed with the food here in general, although I took him to Pizza Express and he thought it was ok..

Well, I ate in many places in NYC and found that if you know where to look, London is just as good if not better.

Depends on your tastes, however Wetherspoons and Pizza Express are fucking awful ambassadors for UK food.

afoni

Banned
There's a chippy literally just outside of my university. Those bastards struck gold by planting themselves there. Best kebab I've ever had too.

(their fish is shit though)

Kentpaul

There's a chippy literally just outside of my university. Those bastards struck gold by planting themselves there. Best kebab I've ever had too.

(their fish is shit though)

I had fish every friday at work for 2 years and it's put me off fish. I like tuna though but had COD. Shit's got such a mild greasy taste. Ewww

pro green "catch a whiff of my fingers and you can still smell Susan"

no angel

In my wetherspoon's defence I was hungover and it was local, it wasn't a conscious choice to start my wedding day that way!

Looking back it makes me laugh, I had a pretty chilled out day until the service started, full English, leisurely shower/getting ready, even had time for a nerve stiffening whiskey at the pub outside the church. My wife on the other hand spent the day in a whirlwind of activity and stress. Men have it easy!

NinjaBoiX

Tight denim shorts with the bottoms turned up...

Hnngggg...

So much with the tight denim shorts today, everywhere I look!

God bless fashion boys and girls.

Kentpaul

Hnngggg...

Lucky as fuck having nice weather round your parts yo. I gots cloud up hear in scotland/

Reknoc

urgh its so horrible and humid, its so muggy down in the factory that everything is making me annoyed. thankfully i can just sit at my desk with the fan on to cool down before i get angry.

Thanks! Hope it goes really well with the in-laws!
Haha way too early to be saying that term, but thanks! xD

Breathe Donkey, breathe! It'll be cool man, just turn on the charm.

I got dis. Krillin mode on.

1364147796162.jpg

Hnngggg...

You can never go wrong with those and stretchy pants.

I'd give afoni the D if all I had to do was buy him fish and chips, haha.

Wanted to bludgeon a teacher I was working with today. I have to teach a class at 8:30 on Thursday mornings, however she hadn't told me what we were covering, or what language was involved or what her plan was. It turned out that she didn't actually have a plan and just wanted to brute force through a coursebook which has sentences written in really bad English. She wanted to take advantage of the teaching assistant, and I nearly told her to fuck off at one point. Not a good start to my day. :/

Vashetti

Banned
Went to go and see the head of Social Science undergrad students of Cardiff Uni today and he basically said that the likelihood is I will be allowed to go into Year Two and just complete the essay for the remaining Year One module that I failed.

Feel much better for it and excited to get stuck into Year Two.

Kentpaul

A rushed drunken shave fml, my bathroom looks like a murder scene and my tash area is wild.

Mikeside

Massive success in the luncheon department.

Hung out with my grandad (all the girls had gone out shopping - it's not sexist when it's true) and made myself a manwich.

Leftover chicken from last night's roast dinner, lettuce, bacon, mayonnaise, onion and squashed roast potato/sweet potato.

As I said, massive success.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Starting to get a bit excited for GTAV. Though I can't imagine it running any better than GTAIV did on PS360.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Alright everyone. Thought I'd re-introduce myself in here. Used to lurk in the old Brit-GAF threads but I thought I'd give this a go again, especially as I had a great time at the meet last Friday. So hi!

Starting to get a bit excited for GTAV. Though I can't imagine it running any better than GTAIV did on PS360.

Me too. Think I'm actually going to be away when it comes out, but I'll be picking it up shortly after. Probs PS3 version, although I have the 360 too. If I had the strength of mind I'd wait until the next gen versions come out, but god knows when I'll scrape the money together to get one of those, and this way I'll get to play it in just over a month.

Edit:

When's you Birthday: 30/04/84
Where do you live: Brixton
Where are you from: Manchester
Occupation/University: Data Analyst at some unscrupulous environmental disaster causing company.
Favourite Actor/Actress: RDJ or Johansson.
Favourite Band/Artist: ugh. I don't know. Radiohead? I like all sorts of stuff
Favourite TV Show: Childrens Hospital/Adventure Time/Person of Interest. Blackadder.
Favourite Crisps: Pickled onion Monster Munch
Favourite Biscuit: Ginger nut
Favourite Pokémon: Oh god, it's been years since I played Blue. Uh. Bulbasaur?
Ant or Dec: Cat Deeley
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Tights go down.
Beano or Dandy: Beano

That's the only thing that worries me, I just can't see the performance being spectacular, and anything less than jaggies to rival the Himalayas. I'll hold off for user feedback
master race version

The sheer range and number of features both on and offline are staggering though. How big is the team working on it?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Occupation/University: Data Analyst at some unscrupulous environmental disaster causing company.
Favourite Actor/Actress: Johansson.
Favourite Band/Artist: ugh. I don't know. Radiohead?
Favourite TV Show: Adventure Time
Ant or Dec: Cat Deeley
Stalactites or Stalagmites: Tights go down.
This man has impeccable taste. Welcome aboard, wetflame.

handshake.gif

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
You can get it for £35 from Tesco with a voucher. And you know the GTAV will be one of those games that wont drop in price after a few weeks. That asshole will hold its value for a while. Temptation rising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom