• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveWD40

You can get That asshole Temptation rising.

0RwuTw9.gif

Memo to self: don't snark at the slow pace of Tropes vs Women, despite everyone agreeing that it is too damn slow.

In other news, fucking hell it's really muggy outside today.

Chinner

Banned
is edinburgh nice? everyone seems quite positive about it and flat prices seem pretty affordable.

what about cardiff? or wales like? musha?

is edinburgh nice? everyone seems quite positive about it and flat prices seem pretty affordable.

From my own experience I couldn't wait to get out of Wales. But I had lived there my whole life, and was in a small town not Cardiff. I wouldn't recommend it, there are plenty of much nicer places to live in England and Scotland.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

Coming up on mdai alone lok cant find evil had to bail into venue 96. Greatest feel cant wait to meet evilore

NinjaBoiX

The house next door to me is up for rent Chinner. We could lend each other cups of sugar and stuff.

Just 700 bones a munf.

Think about it.

NinjaBoiX

where do you live. is it nice. will i get a job.
Magnificent Millfield in the heart of Splendid Sunderland.

Not really, it's just a load of streets. But it's like 3 minutes from the Metro, which is then 25 minutes to Newcastle. The travel links are most excellent if that's important.

Yes, advantageous travel links are the highlight of my area.
You could bring all the drugs back from Thailand and be Ninja's new dealer
You're just a filthy enabler f0rk.

Edit: Guys, Kent is so high right now.

This drug is the best mdai.

0***4

Give me a call guys

Buddy, you might want to delete that number. I'm guessing you'll regret it in the morning!

(I saved it. Aww yiss.)

Edit2: or at least spoiler tag it dude. That way only gaffers can see it.

Are you OK buddy? In a good frame of mind?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Vodaphone right Kent? Well either some random bloke got a really weird voicemail or I left you a message. Enjoy.

Mikeside

So when you get back to the UK, I guess you and the OH are looking to start somewhere totally fresh?

I guess the first thing I'd be looking at is to find out where suits the kind of jobs I'm most likely to be applying for the best - what do you think you guys will do when you get back, in terms of jobs?

The day I get a new job in Manchester and my mrs decides to break up with me, meaning I have to go back to DePreston and live under my mum's roof until I can afford to get out again... feels bad man.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
1 minute away from meeting evilore. Inb4 he bans me irl

Why are citys so busy jeeeeze

Jordan

The day I get a new job in Manchester and my mrs decides to break up with me, meaning I have to go back to DePreston and live under my mum's roof until I can afford to get out again... feels bad man.

That sucks to hear, feel free to vent to me if you need it. Hope it doesn't take you too long to get back on your feet.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
That's the only thing that worries me, I just can't see the performance being spectacular, and anything less than jaggies to rival the Himalayas. I'll hold off for user feedback
master race version

The sheer range and number of features both on and offline are staggering though. How big is the team working on it?

Think I'm going to hold out and see how it plays on the consoles.

That sucks to hear, feel free to vent to me if you need it. Hope it doesn't take you too long to get back on your feet.

Well, we do share a name if your username is anything to go by. I'm sure it wont take too long. The difference in job listings between the two places is massive though. I'm struggling to find anything at the moment but I'm sure it'll all pan out. I just need to get the hype train back on the rails and get the fuck out of dodge for a while.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Think I'm going to hold out and see how it plays on the consoles.
I have a relatively ok new laptop, which is giving me the Rosemary's Choice of buying the game on consoles now to get to play though on my Comfy Couch, or wait for an unspecified amount of time for a PC version which, although technically superior, may not make that much of a difference due to my specs not matching next gen console stuff. It's almost certainly the hardest decision anyone has ever had to make.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Catching up on the thread today, Jesus you guys were busy. Skimmed it, probably missed some crucial in jokes, catch me up people.

But wait, do I see that KentPaul out of his mind on mandy is about to go meet evilore?? Someone needs to be filming that shit, this changes everything.

In other news, not only did I not get fired this week but it turns out I actually did a pretty great job, whodathunk it? Work was mental busy but really rewarding - I fucking set up the exams for one of the best schools in the entire country and it actually fucking worked. Wahey!

TLoU tonight then?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
If KentPaul posts some mad shit tonight because he's all over excited and feeling the love, should he be exempt from a ban because of his proximity to the King?

Be nice to our boy, mods. He's sensitive.

Really sorry to hear that dude, hope everything works out for you.

1 minute away from meeting evilore. Inb4 he bans me irl

Why are citys so busy jeeeeze

I really wish I was witness to this.

Hello from Sweden!

hejsan!

Catching up on the thread today, Jesus you guys were busy. Skimmed it, probably missed some crucial in jokes, catch me up people.

But wait, do I see that KentPaul out of his mind on mandy is about to go meet evilore?? Someone needs to be filming that shit, this changes everything.

In other news, not only did I not get fired this week but it turns out I actually did a pretty great job, whodathunk it? Work was mental busy but really rewarding - I fucking set up the exams for one of the best schools in the entire country and it actually fucking worked. Wahey!

TLoU tonight then?

Woohoo go you! Think you'll get a raise or something?

I'm on for TLoU, probably be on about 9:30 ish.

So my interview thing went well, it was really informal though so it's hard to tell. Only met up with the FD so he's going to have a chat to the Directors tomorrow and see about getting me in next week to chat with them. Fingers crossed!

Jordan

Musha, Mike, Tash, Jed - someone message me when it's all starting. Going to be laying in bed for a bit watching a few BB episodes - might make it on for a game or two :)

Well, we do share a name if your username is anything to go by. I'm sure it wont take too long. The difference in job listings between the two places is massive though. I'm struggling to find anything at the moment but I'm sure it'll all pan out. I just need to get the hype train back on the rails and get the fuck out of dodge for a while.

To be fair, if my name wasn't Jordan it would probably be quite weird, but alas... I am a Jordan - thank fuckfully, people have stopped putting the name of Jordan to Katie Price so less people go "waaayyy, like the bird with big tits" - that joke got old... fast.

NinjaBoiX

TLoU tonight then?
Catch up, hmm...

We talked gourmet cuisine, qualifications, tight denim shorts and houseshares.

It was a busy BritGAF day indeed!

I think TLoU is on the cards for later. Not sure what time.
If KentPaul posts some mad shit tonight because he's all over excited and feeling the love, should he be exempt from a ban because of his proximity to the King?

Be nice to our boy, mods. He's sensitive.
And really high...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Mens du er der, Fortell dem at deres nabo er bedre land, og dere suger.

They will understand you!

Where in Sweden are you?
Brio > Lego ;P

Grandparents who live in a small coastal town about an hour south of Stockholm.

CHEEZMO™;76544627 said:
I've had this stuck in my head all bloody day goddammit.

Love me some Village People #nohomo
Everyone loves the Village People.

faridmon

Brio > Lego ;P

Grandparents who live in a small coastal town about an hour south of Stockholm.

Everyone loves the Village People.

Not that country goddammit!!!!

Haven't gotten that far. I visit Malmo, Lund and Goteborg quite regularly. but will try to visit Stockholm and Uppsala this October...hopefully!

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Which time? Lol.

Last time, I'd been juniored for making a stupid thread while drunk, "members you love to hate". It was basically all you guys. It got locked in like 2 minutes flat, and I was juniored.

Then I got caught up in a post E3 junior cull, and perma'd. My pal freethought then PMed Mutes to get it sorted out.

It all worked out in the end!

bullshit! I messaged a mod too! They said they thought it was a mistake and would investigate the BAM

unbanned you woz

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Not that country goddammit!!!!

Haven't gotten that far. I visit Malmo, Lund and Goteborg quite regularly. but will try to visit Stockholm and Uppsala this October...hopefully!
Sorry, Google translate failed me and told me it was Danish. I'm bad at languages.

I haven't been to Norway myself. Then again I haven't really explored much of Sweden either since most of my time is spent visiting family.

To be fair, if my name wasn't Jordan it would probably be quite weird, but alas... I am a Jordan - thank fuckfully, people have stopped putting the name of Jordan to Katie Price so less people go "waaayyy, like the bird with big tits" - that joke got old... fast.

I feel you man. I used to get called Katie all the fucking time! I'm not sure if this is better or worse but back about a decade ago I managed to get the moniker of "50p Head" and not for footballing reasons. Apparently I've got a proper coin shaped head and the jokes I've heard have started growing tiresome.

"yo 50p, put your head in this pool table, we want a game."
"I'm 50p short for a pint, can we see if they'll accept you as legal tender?"

I often meet friends of friends and introduce myself and they say they don't know me and I have to say "you'll probably know me as 50p head..." and then 8/10 they'll know something about me... The best joke I experienced was when we were out up town and someone shouted my name and as I turned around, another person in the pub starts rubbing my face. I politely ask what the fuck he's doing and he simply responds: "Making a wish." I hadn't thought about that show in years so I pissed myself laughing and shook his hand.

Tis hard pulling on a night out when your mates refer to you as 50p head though.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I just learned Billy Crystal wasn't the voice of Timon in The Lion King.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom