• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

Hopefully this means what I think it means
39137-Shaun-of-the-Dead-yeah-boyeee-WPEz.gif

Uma Thurman just ran up the bannister in the House of Blue Leaves, that fucking shot man.... :O

afoni

Banned
Who did I shell at the last moment? That was a crowning moment for me, avoiding 3 green shells and then hitting someone else to get the win.

afoni

Banned
Not gonna lie, I was shitting myself when I saw that someone had 3 green shells on the final stretch when we were all right next to each other.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

afoni

Banned
After tonight we can agree that I am objectively the best at Mario Kart 7 on BritGAF*, right?

*BGBW cannot refute this as he is unavailable and as such unable to prove me wrong

SuperSah

Banned
After tonight we can agree that I am objectively the best at Mario Kart 7 on BritGAF*, right?

*BGBW cannot refute this as he is unavailable and as such unable to prove me wrong

I'd say we're even, we both won a lot, so let's agree we're even.

Mikeside

Damn you drunk bastards.
I'm designated driver on a night out... just went outside to find the girl everyone was worried about and make sure she's not getting raped or something... only to find she was inside the whole time.

so now I'm outside and they're not letting me back in, stone cold sober & boreeeeeeedddd of this night.

NinjaBoiX

Damn you drunk bastards.
I'm designated driver on a night out... just went outside to find the girl everyone was worried about and make sure she's not getting raped or something... only to find she was inside the whole time.

so now I'm outside and they're not letting me back in, stone cold sober & boreeeeeeedddd of this night.
Damn Mike, that's rough!

faridmon

God I hate football, they've already started talking about it in work. Really hope I get this new job.

I honestly don't think I could be with a guy who liked football.

So drunk roller skating happened. Extreme drunk skating may happen later on when I'm done with this bottle of wine.

Not much else to do stuck in a caravan for the weekend.

and here I thought we had a thing.

ITS OVER!

Lirlond

Fuuuck. Had to wait around in work because the alarm wouldn't arm. Only just getting home. Building up Brownie points with the managers though.

8bit

Knows the Score
Spoofing MAC addresses to collect Pink Puzzle pieces for the 3DS while trying to work up the momentum to get off my chair and fix the taillight on the car. Don't see this happening for a few hours.

SKINNER!

Banned
'cus their players usually come over here to do private security work for more money (Salary Cap not dishin' out the' mad stacks to NFL players yo) during the Manchester derby. Man City get their security suspiciously cheap from South Asia so it balances itself out.

I've been following the sport since '09 and I route for the Lions. Please hold your pity laughter for the next meetup.

AcridMeat

Banned
I can't possibly hold my laughter that long my dear shorty.

HA HAAAAA

Really though the Lions aren't so bad these days. But I hate football, I mean our shitty eggball football.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom