• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Really though the Lions aren't so bad these days. But I hate football, I mean our shitty eggball football.

2011 season when they reached the playoffs for the first time since the late 90s made me all warm and fuzzy inside..and then they go and fuck it all up in 2012 season.. The team consists of decent, talented players but they are just so disorganised and unmotivated at times.

Oh and no matter how long the games last or how shitty and cheesy their frequent 10 minute adverts are, I applaud the NFL for the draft, salary cap, penalty/ruling video challenges, rigid/final ruling decisions and pretty ladies at halftime shows. Beats having to sit through a shitty club football match thinking why that overpaid footballer got away with swan diving in the penalty box while arguing with some idiot during halftime about why your local/small team never win any trophies knowing full well that there's no point in routing for them because they'll never get the Russian/American/Arab cash money now required in order to get on top of the league table.

SuperSah

Banned
I was also thrown into 3rd place by someone's red shell within seconds of starting the race.

I doubt every time you've raced on that track you've avoided every item. I'm sure you'd
of got bombed out in seconds at once if you win every time. :p

I can't see you lapping people that easily.

afoni

Banned
I doubt every time you've raced on that track you've avoided every item. I'm sure you'd
of got bombed out in seconds at once if you win every time. :p

I can't see you lapping people that easily.

I've taken 3 blue shells on that track before and still won 5 seconds ahead of everyone.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Never tried teaquila.

Tastes that bad you need to put lick salt before taking a shot then suck a lemon or something right after it.

God damn why is it even a thing.

2013_08_18_00005.jpg

EA > AVTFAIL

Juicy Bob

2011 season when they reached the playoffs for the first time since the late 90s made me all warm and fuzzy inside..and then they go and fuck it all up in 2012 season.. The team consists of decent, talented players but they are just so disorganised and unmotivated at times.

Oh and no matter how long the games last or how shitty and cheesy their frequent 10 minute adverts are, I applaud the NFL for the draft, salary cap, penalty/ruling video challenges, rigid/final ruling decisions and pretty ladies at halftime shows. Beats having to sit through a shitty club football match thinking why that overpaid footballer got away with swan diving in the penalty box while arguing with some idiot during halftime about why your local/small team never win any trophies knowing full well that there's no point in routing for them because they'll never get the Russian/American/Arab cash money now required in order to get on top of the league table.
I've been an Eagles fan ever since watching my first ever NFL game, Super Bowl 39. It's been an up and down experience for me, that's for sure...
mainly down. :(

xist

I have recently come to the conclusion that there's an unspoken relationship between un-healthiness and happiness (albeit which breaks down and the ends of each spectrum). To wit, the more generally healthy you are (i don't mean ripped i just mean not overweight, not doing things considered bad for you) the less happy you are, with the reverse being true - unhealthy and generally cheerful. This however may be based on the "no future" school of thought where you're probably worrying more in the former example.

Of course this breaks down at the extreme ends of each scale where you're either high on endorphins or cake.

NinjaBoiX

Just made myself a godly burger. Toasted sesame seed bun, top notch steak patty, one butterflied pork and chorizo sausage, two slices of applewood smoked Cheddar, crunchy lettuce and mustard mayo.

PCH2Zks.gif

I'm still suffering from Thursday night and I don't really ever want to touch tequila again in my life.
Weak dude, you're 20! You should be straight back on your feet man.
I'd of loved to see a video recording of such feat.

Care to play later with some more BritGAF?
I'll play some MK7 when you guys are playing.

I don't know my friend code though, I'll need to have a look.
I have recently come to the conclusion that there's an unspoken relationship between un-healthiness and happiness (albeit which breaks down and the ends of each spectrum). To wit, the more generally healthy you are (i don't mean ripped i just mean not overweight, not doing things considered bad for you) the less happy you are, with the reverse being true - unhealthy and generally cheerful. This however may be based on the "no future" school of thought where you're probably worrying more in the former example.

Of course this breaks down at the extreme ends of each scale where you're either high on endorphins or cake.
Lol.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I just realised that by band rehearsal is at 6 rather than in half an hour. Fuck. Now what am I going to do with my afternoon? Vidya games and ganja I guess...

Anyone fancy some tlou?

Darren870

Up in Chester at the moment, getting out of London for the night and exploring a bit. Looks lovely up here so far but God I'm starving.

NinjaBoiX

Sounds good Ninja. :)

Guys really quick, Luigi's Mansion or Dream Team.

I'm stumped. :(
Luigi's Mansion is good, I've never played Dream Team, but I hear mixed reports.
I just realised that by band rehearsal is at 6 rather than in half an hour. Fuck. Now what am I going to do with my afternoon? Vidya games and ganja I guess...

Anyone fancy some tlou?
gYhVLZw.gif

I might play some TLoU later on dude, like 8/9 o'clock. I've got some stuff on today.

Having such an awesome time at the seaside. Did 2 miles on the skates, paddled in the sea, built a rad sandcastle, now just grabbing some lunch before heading back to the caravan. Awesome weekend is awesome.

NinjaBoiX

NOM NOM NOM!
Having such an awesome time at the seaside. Did 2 miles on the skates, paddled in the sea, built a rad sandcastle, now just grabbing some lunch before heading back to the caravan. Awesome weekend is awesome.
Aww yeah, sounds like a proper day at the beach! Did you buy a 99 cone and get monkeys blood dripping on your fingers? It's a must for your Beach Badge.
The advantage of the community room is that we don't need to share fc, just the community room code.
Ah cool! So what is the room code?

Edit: thanks afoni. I'll sort it out later on.

Jordan

I've lived in my overdraft for about three years now. Would of been out of it this month if it wasn't for an unexpected £230 outcome. I normally end the month at -£490

SKINNER!

Banned
ha, Frappes are now "luxurious" McDonalds? seriously?! ok, then.

EDIT: love how the Royal Marines Commando advert uses the most generic foreign guy to represent "The enemy". Yeah, just get some random guy from a pub, slap on him some war paint and dirt and give him a shitty AK. sorted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom