• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danj

Almost moved all of the stuff out of my old place, only a few more bits to go which will need the assistance of my boss who has a car, so hopefully I'll do those tomorrow. Also did hoovering and cleaning of surfaces, and chucking of stuff in binbags and stuffing them in the wheelie bin. So I'm maybe 90% moved out at this point. Been living in the new place since Wednesday, it's pretty decent. Managed to do washing on Friday, moved some boxes and crap around so I had somewhere to set up the airer. I need to put the bookcase back together at some point so I can put all the manga on it and reclaim the space those are taking up at the moment.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
The picture of connery "lost" in new york city really hit me hard :(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BREAKING BAD

Forgot breaking bad is on, I'l need to go out and get 2 grams of stinky cheese for the experience. New source so I'm expecting good things.

I think I'm having my man period

gonna need a heart-warming yank film, preferably a rom-com... suggestions?

I watched Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist recently. If you can past the scent of hipsterisms, and don't roll your eyes whenever Michael Cera is a lead in a film, it's pretty good.

NinjaBoiX

Also why you need be on a "man period" (seriously wtf) to watch a rom com

I watched Clueless yesterday and gave no fucks
Fucking love Clueless, funny shit.

"Hey you, if anything happens to my daughter, I got a .45 and a shovel. I doubt anyone would miss you."

Alicia Silverstone too, crushed so hard on her as a teen.

Kentpaul

Symphonia

Banned
So I'm nicely settled in at my new digs.

Hooked up all my devices to the wireless network, which is a lot faster than my previous one, and my dinner is cooking in the oven. Now it's time to kick back and watch this weeks episode of Breaking Bad. Life is pretty good at the moment.

afoni

Banned
Get the lube ready, mate. Vince Gilligan is gonna tickle your balls and then walk away before you get your happy ending.

Symphonia

Banned
Um, scrap that - for some reason, I'm only able to access the American Netflix although I haven't even configured my laptop's DNS settings. What gives?

Kentpaul

So I'm nicely settled in at my new digs.

Hooked up all my devices to the wireless network, which is a lot faster than my previous one, and my dinner is cooking in the oven. Now it's time to kick back and watch this weeks episode of Breaking Bad. Life is pretty good at the moment.

Are you going to make your wifi name something funny man ?

Symphonia

Banned
Screw it, figured I'd put my internet connection to the test and acquired the episode another way. I manager to 'acquire' it within thirty seconds, and it was a 1.2GB file. Colour me impressed.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I feel like vomiting you cunt. I watched it the whole way through but that shit is fucking disugsting
Oy, blame your own curious george nature for that. I didn't link "delicious muffins with sprinkes", it said "blackhead video". Shouda known what you were walkin' into! But yeah it's disgusting...25 years of that, I cannot fucking imagine. Oddly satisfying when you watch it to the conclusion though.

Jordan

Oy, blame your own curious george nature for that. I didn't link "delicious muffins with sprinkes", it said "blackhead video". Shouda known what you were walkin' into! But yeah it's disgusting...25 years of that, I cannot fucking imagine. Oddly satisfying when you watch it to the conclusion though.

Bit excessive I admit, apologies. It was posted whilst still watching the damn thing and it was a 'I'm disgusted but I cannot look away' video. Then went on the thread and watched other things, I think I shouldn't be allowed near these videos.

I ain't watching it either. I don't need that in my life.

Very pleasant day at the cinema, watched Our Mortal Instruments which was very good and a lot less Twilighty than I thought it would be, and The Conjuring which was also not bad and made me jump quite a few times.

Home now to watch the new BB.

Danj

Very pleasant day at the cinema, watched Our Mortal Instruments which was very good and a lot less Twilighty than I thought it would be, and The Conjuring which was also not bad and made me jump quite a few times.

Heh another cinema goer. I was going to try and catch Elysium as well but they'd had some fire alarms so their schedule was all out of whack, so I bought some food from Sainsburys, headed home, and am watching some more Knight Rider while eating hot dogs.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Heh another cinema goer. I was going to try and catch Elysium as well but they'd had some fire alarms so their schedule was all out of whack, so I bought some food from Sainsburys, headed home, and am watching some more Knight Rider while eating hot dogs.

To complete this mental picture you need to be in your pants and eating the cold hot dogs right from a can.

Don't disappoint.

Eh it wasn't that bad, cyst removal videos on the other hand....yeah. Why wait so long to squeeze it though???
I find the ear wax removal ones really satisfying to watch too whilst we're on the subject.

Just saw Kick-Ass 2, I enjoyed it even though the critics say it's shit. Didn't have enough Hit-Girl though.

I won't say I enjoyed it as much as the first, but I definitely don't feel it was by any means woeful. The brutality of the fight scenes are still great as ever.

NinjaBoiX

That cat is so drunk.

But yeah, that is an accurate representation of me attempting to watch a snuff movie involving obscenely vile blackhead removal.
Strange I felt nothing watching that just jesus 25 years seriously but not exactly ewww not that bad a video even fullscreened the fucka
Dude, your grammar is horrific. Seriously, what on earth are you trying to say here? Try throwing some commas and full stops around, just for shits and giggles.

Edit: also, Coldman, in case you missed this:

misty_pokemon_cosplay_by_sailormappy-d4wi0y6.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom