• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT4| - "Our Only Goal In Life Is To Become As Alpha As Possible"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Watching the first episode of "Orange is the new Black" trying my best not to think that's Jim Levenstein and out of nowhere he chucks two American Pie references....sigh.

Symphonia

Banned
I'm back 'home' after what feels like an eternity, but I loved every moment of it. I'm so fucking lucky and blessed to have such an amazing and beautiful daughter - fuck anyone who hates on me for saying that.

NinjaBoiX

I'm back 'home' after what feels like an eternity, but I loved every moment of it. I'm so fucking lucky and blessed to have such an amazing and beautiful daughter - fuck anyone who hates on me for saying that.
What?

Glad you had a nice day fella, but seriously, what?

"Hey, check out this guy! He like, loves his daughter and stuff!"

;)

Symphonia

Banned
What?

Glad you had a nice day fella, but seriously, what?

"Hey, check out this guy! He like, loves his daughter and stuff!"

;)
You'd be surprised. Apparently, a man doting on his daughter is considered unmanly and is a sign of weakness. Its such a pathetic notion.

xist

You'd be surprised. Apparently, a man doting on his daughter is considered unmanly and is a sign of weakness. Its such a pathetic notion.

The sort of people who feel like that are exactly the sort of people i strive to avoid...although i think i'm on safe ground saying that it's unlikely you'll find anyone who feels like that here.

NinjaBoiX

Fuck those guys dude.

I can tell you right now, chicks love it. A handsome, masculine dude lovingly holding a baby will make most ladies melt, I guess it's the whole "protective" thing.

Similarly, I find girls going all gooey over babies hugely attractive too; it shows a strong maternal instinct which is obviously an important and really appealing quality. It's "adorable" for want of a better word!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
The Homer/Lisa episodes are the best episodes of the Simpsons.

I dunno where I'm going with that, but just saying
What about the episode about why there are no pictures of Maggie in the family photo album? One of the best Simpsons episodes of all time.

Yeah seriously Cyan, I don't know a single person who would think that.

And yeah most girls I know fucking love that shit. Me included.

Just finished ep 10 of True Blood. Considering what happened in ep 9 I didn't really know where they were gonna take it, but hoooolyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiiit.

Ended it on a cliffhanger too motherfuckers. When is Season 7 out???

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I have 167 games on Steam and maybe 10 more on Origin. I need to get a machine better than this laptop.

Mr. Sam

What about the episode about why there are no pictures of Maggie in the family photo album? One of the best Simpsons episodes of all time.

One of the best endings, at least. But yeah, further proof of how awesome a good father/daughter dynamic can be.

E7pjM44.jpg

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Eminem has dyed his hair blonde again, Can life get any better guys ? Was drinking with a supervisor in a bar and got offered a job, Should be starting Tuesday night if she gets in touch.

Looking forward to being able to book a flight to Amsterdam in the near future ;)

NinjaBoiX

Do you think he'll have some gags this time Kent, or will he still be bitching about how shit his life is and crying about how much he misses Hailie?

I'm so done with that guy man. He used to be funny and clever, now he's just a whiny, entitled, self-obsessed douchebag.

Also, just last week, he was selling us CoD Ghosts, and now he's flogging Beats headphones.

Not cool Marshall, so not cool...

Symphonia

Banned
The sort of people who feel like that are exactly the sort of people i strive to avoid...although i think i'm on safe ground saying that it's unlikely you'll find anyone who feels like that here.

Fuck those guys dude.

I can tell you right now, chicks love it. A handsome, masculine dude lovingly holding a baby will make most ladies melt, I guess it's the whole "protective" thing.

Similarly, I find girls going all gooey over babies hugely attractive too; it shows a strong maternal instinct which is obviously an important and really appealing quality. It's "adorable" for want of a better word!

NO. I think its awesome to see a father hanging out with his daughter.
To hell with people who thinks otherwise.

Nothing warms my heart more than seeing a dedicated dad.
Maybe I just know the wrong people then, haha.

Guys, I'm moving today! Oh, shi-

Kentpaul

Do you think he'll have some gags this time Kent, or will he still be bitching about how shit his life is and crying about how much he misses Hailie?

I'm so done with that guy man. He used to be funny and clever, now he's just a whiny, entitled, self-obsessed douchebag.

Also, just last week, he was selling us CoD Ghosts, and now he's flogging Beats headphones.

Not cool Marshall, so not cool...

The serial killer shit he done in relapse was a good direction, With dre doing production its gonna sound like a proper eminem album and not that rock beat shit that recovery had.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqspZbBZvIU

SKINNER!

Banned

Song has an unsettling Encore vibe to it.

Advert and beat has a sweet "kick to the jaw" Beastie Boys vibe to it.

udHVJ6b.gif

NinjaBoiX said:

B-b-but whiny Eminem gave us some real good fuckin' stuff.

Last offering from funny Eminem gave us this lame wack shit. God, Encore was such a shit album.

Chinner

Banned
wheres the best place to get currency bought back into pounds? i know of the royal mail but is there anyone else selling a more competitive rate?

Kentpaul

Song has an unsettling Encore vibe to it.

Advert and beat has a sweet "kick to the jaw" Beastie Boys vibe to it.

udHVJ6b.gif

I'm just glad he's moving away from the shouting not afraid bullshit. Since hes touring again he must have got a taste of how good his used to be and is going to emulate it with this new album.

wheres the best place to get currency bought back into pounds? i know of the royal mail but is there anyone else selling a more competitive rate?

Just bin that useless money bro and earn pounds by working when you get back.

Jordan

Hey guys,

Just decided to be a lurker for a while, sort of trying to push myself away from spending so much time on the interweb and get a social life. I've done half of that.

How has everybody been?

I went to the gym this morning with my work colleague and we did an hours worth of weights and I'm feeling fucking pumped after it, I managed to break my colleague which was brilliant because now he wants to come more often so I have a proper gym partner now :) Really glad I signed up, definitely noticing some difference now, just need to sort my diet out and then sort my legs out (no muscle around the knee due to laziness and my job)

Completed Saints Row 4 yesterday, the game is fucking great with so many great moments. Put twenty hours into it and got 90% completion (I'm sad I know)

The ex has another boyfriend which has depressed me a little bit which is the reason for aforementioned less interweb and social life, but shit happens.

With the Eminem chat, I am gutted I didn't see him at Reading, I am gutted I didn't travel to Paris to get see him but at the time of tickets being on sale I was fucking skint, and I truly think that was the last time he will be over here which fucking sucks. The majority of Encore was shit in my opinion, there are a few good songs on there - however Puke, My 1st Single and Ass Like That? Just fucking terrible. Favourite album will always be my first cassette I brought with my own money which was Marshal Mathers LP, I still have it around this house somewhere and fucking love it. I remember it having songs on it that the CD didn't and vice versa, and it was the first time I realised that singles were released from albums that had been released (I was shocked when Stan came out on tele and I knew the words)

However, some of his less known stuff is pretty good too:

Jay-Z Feat. Eminem - Renegade

Eminem - Go To Sleep

Eminem - Nail in the Coffin

My favourite song by him is Hailie's Song

Jordan

Got agree with you there Shorty. It amazes me how many people don't know about some of those songs/disses.

I tried to like the album Hell: The Sequel but could only manage some of the songs. I was a fan of lighters though.

8bit

Knows the Score

Check the rates at your local Thomas Cook (or other travel agency if that one has gone bust), you should be able to find a decent rate of exchange when you're selling foreign currency.

--

And, unrelated but I've just thought of it, a while ago I posted to Yahoo Answers or something asking how best to change a bag of euro coins hoping someone could suggest a coinstar just over the border or something. I received several suggestions for ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom