• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

f0rk

We've heard about his awkward love triangle, now y'all getting Cyanide with that Japanese sneak attack it really is like Pearl Harbour.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
CyanideStrike, do you suffer from CACD (Constant Avatar Changing Disorder)? Seriously, I've seen like three new ones in the last three minutes.

Mikeside

That doesn't make such sense but whatever you say, buddy.

You're constantly getting into arguments or whatever because everyone is against you.

Except maybe nobody is against you until you start lashing out and taking extremely mild banter personally.

It's painful to experience because you never seem to learn and you just back yourself into a corner hissing, snarling and baring your claws at anyone around you.

Get the fuck over it.

Symphonia

Banned
You're constantly getting into arguments or whatever because everyone is against you.

Except maybe nobody is against you until you start lashing out and taking extremely mild banter personally.

It's painful to experience because you never seem to learn and you just back yourself into a corner hissing, snarling and baring your claws at anyone around you.

Get the fuck over it.
Who said I'm arguing? I'm just claiming I enjoy Pearl Harbor.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't that why the guys from Laketown dropped a nuke on Alderaan?

Nah, that was Skynet. The guys from Laketown raced cars down the Mirkwood Aqueduct against those leather jacket sporting midget FUCKS from East Hobbiton. They were of course subsequently killed by that dude in a Hockey Mask.

Selfish Pizza

Neo Member
Pearl harbour was my ex girlfriends favourite film ever! She was a total mental bitch though.

But I guess here isn't the best place to be slagging off ex's.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
But I guess here isn't the best place to be slagging off ex's.
9R3PF2u.png

SKINNER!

Banned
Pearl Harbour, duh! Have you not seen it?

Of course not. I didn't waste my 2001 watching frivolous rubbish. Critically acclaimed films such as the second installments of Scary Movie and American Pie were out at that time. Not to mention Jesse Dylan's masterpiece How High starring internet sensations Method Man and Redman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom