• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
bloody got the job didn't i? hello manchester!

Hurray! Doing what?

And now you are coming to a meet, yeeeeeesss? We need to keep up our London resistance force.
:p

Congrats!

I got laid off today, I was thinking about leaving soon anyway so I'm not too upset but still, not looking forward to signing on, hopefully I can find something quick.

Oh no, that's crap news. Hopefully it works out soon.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
in that Rihanna FIFA World Cup thread. Maaaaan, Pop-GAF are some salty crazy users.
To be fair I was instinctively going to laugh at the concept of FIFA being upset over someone breaking the rules but I refrained after reading some posts. You have to admit FIFA is one organisation that doesn't really deserve any pity or at least needs to hire a brand new PR department.

NinjaBoiX

bloody got the job didn't i? hello manchester!
sqBmE.gif

Welcome to Manchistor innit bruv!

We'll hang out and stuff.

Eanan

Getting lambasted over PMs by some very active user on neogaf because me and another user called her "dude" casually.

I quote:

There are enough women on GAF that you shouldn't assume. So don't do so in the future!

and more where that came from

Cringe isn't the word.

I always thought those women who get super defensive about stuff like that was a myth, but there ya go

Getting lambasted over PMs by some very active user on neogaf because me and another user called her "dude" casually.

I quote:

and more where that came from

Cringe isn't the word.

I always thought those women who get super defensive about stuff like that was a myth, but there ya go

Groan. On behalf of my sex I apologise.

Christ I call everyone dude, including people I know full well are girls. When did it become a gender specific term?

There are enough super defensive women on GAF that you shouldn't assume. So don't do so in the future!

*Slow clap of awesomeness*

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Groan. On behalf of my sex I apologise.

Christ I call everyone dude, including people I know full well are girls. When did it become a gender specific term?

*Slow clap of awesomeness*

Ha!

"You can call me he. You can call me she. You can call me Regis and Kathie Lee; I don't care! Just as long as you call me."

Boyhood is good.

Manchester is good.

Women are good.

I wanted to write something clever to respond to this but I can't think of anything.

The_Poet

Banned
What is this ultima? The LORD hath spake thus:

"I didst not play Ultima. FORSOOTH it was not on mine Megadrive and thy version that worked on mine PC wast Pagan. " :-o

Ours was a housestead whom followeth'd the sect of St.Nintendo. This 'Ultima' scareth and confuseth me.

SKINNER!

Banned
To be fair I was instinctively going to laugh at the concept of FIFA being upset over someone breaking the rules but I refrained after reading some posts. You have to admit FIFA is one organisation that doesn't really deserve any pity or at least needs to hire a brand new PR department.

True. FIFA is one lousy crooked organisation and they're lame "nobody touches the trophy except the winners" is quite a silly rule. I was laughing at how certain Pop-GAF members were defending Rihanna even going down to complaining that she deserves to hold it becuase of her accomplishments in comparison to those "guys that chase a fucking ball". Such a confusing logic. Don't know who to side with. Just nervously laugh in the corner like a mad man shorty. It'll be ok.

True. FIFA is one lousy crooked organisation and they're lame "nobody touches the trophy except the winners" is quite a silly rule. I was laughing at how certain Pop-GAF members were defending Rihanna even going down to complaining that she deserves to hold it becuase of her accomplishments in comparison to those "guys that chase a fucking ball". Such a confusing logic. Don't know who to side with. Just nervously laugh in the corner like a mad man shorty. It'll be ok.
I heard you're not allowed to look at the world cup in the eye.

Reknoc

but ultima had a snes port... uh

verily ultima was oneth thy ye old supere nintendoe

Had to stop reading the thread when someone said people coveted the trophy like an idol when the thread title called rihanna an idol

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Nah, was too shy

:3

Even the maids on the street make me blush.

Only reason I went in to the stores was because my friend is a AKB48 fan. I felt like a fish out of water inside them, especially since I was the one white guy inside of them. Thing is, fans only buy the merchandise of the members they like so they jump from section to section with a specific mission at hand, whereas I would kind of just gaze at everything kind of chuckling at stuff so even the way I walked around them was different.

Never had a chance to try out a maid cafe. Did respond to one who said Hello to me as I walked past. Well it was the polite thing to do, obvious see wasn't having much success if she was resorting to the gaijin.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
This 'ultima' had a baptism frometh one faith to another? This is deep heresy

Art thou idols false?

Damn it sploat. Too quicketh for me.

Thy Poet. I feeleth that despiteth our use of the language of the LORD, the majority of our flock here in the British Gath neither know not nor care not for our correctitude.

SKINNER!

Banned
Only reason I went in to the stores was because my friend is a AKB48 fan. I felt like a fish out of water inside them, especially since I was the one white guy inside of them. Thing is, fans only buy the merchandise of the members they like so they jump from section to section with a specific mission at hand, whereas I would kind of just gaze at everything kind of chuckling at stuff so even the way I walked around them was different.

Never had a chance to try out a maid cafe. Did respond to one who said Hello to me as I walked past. Well it was the polite thing to do, obvious see wasn't having much success if she was resorting to the gaijin.

Aren't there like 140 girl band members in AKB48? They must have a merch store the size of a football stadium.

Ha, I recall one of the maids were holding a leaflet (just 1 leaflet) and she approached me to say something while holding the leaflet. Grabbed the leaflet and continued walking like I usually do and didn't realise that maybe that was her only leaflet and she was just trying to lure me back to the cafe....:( felt so bad.

But yeah, Japan looooves their music. Big CD chain stores are still packed with people buying music (Saw one of them headphone stands where you can scan a CD and preview the tracks before that. Haven't seen one of those since Virgin Megastores like 10 years ago) and there's always musicians (not buskers) outside Shinjuku station playing full set gigs. I love the massive truck billboard ads that just randomly drive around. Petrol must be cheap if they can afford to have a huge empty advert truck going around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom