• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Son Of D

Haven't posted here in a few days. I'd like to make an excuse but I don't have one. I just kinda forgot... :(

I do bring good news though. I'll be moving up to London on the 6th of September for University.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Haven't posted here in a few days. I'd like to make an excuse but I don't have one. I just kinda forgot... :(

I do bring good news though. I'll be moving up to London on the 6th of September for University.

Awesome news fella, well done!

And don't worry about posting, I forget for weeks at a time :p

jimbor

Banned

Congratulations, mane. London is where dreams come true.

Awesome! He seems like a cool guy. One of the few things about Little Britain that aged well

Actually he was a bit of a dick, but maybe he was just tired/having a bad day

Yaaaay! We must hang. You know where you'll be living?

SKINNER!

Banned
O4tRoHX.png

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
How's everyone's day been / going? What's everyone playing at the moment?

I've just started playing minecraft for the first time ever, it's pretty intimidating. Also dusted off my snes pad yesterday for some old school action. Ever play Super SWIV? Secret best snes shooter.

Also playing my new Alpha Male Tea Party vinyl that just arrived, it's blue woohoo

Volotaire

I'm trying to finish Mario Galaxy. The last time I started playing two years ago I got to near end of World 4 with about 40 stars and my cousin deleted the save.

Also, I'm going through the PS3 catalog with games I missed on the console, since I never owned a Sony platform.

Reknoc

Final Fantasy XIV and Silent Hill on my vita while I wait for stuff to happen on Final Fantasy XIV.

I've just started playing minecraft for the first time ever, it's pretty intimidating. Also dusted off my snes pad yesterday for some old school action. Ever play Super SWIV? Secret best snes shooter.

Also playing my new Alpha Male Tea Party vinyl that just arrived, it's blue woohoo

Had to look this up because I thought you just typed Super Star Wars in a really weird way ._.

Vashetti

Banned
I'm trying to finish Mario Galaxy. The last time I started playing two years ago I got to near end of World 4 with about 40 stars and my cousin deleted the save.

Also, I'm going through the PS3 catalog with games I missed on the console, since I never owned a Sony platform.

image.php

image.php

8bit

Knows the Score

Wolfenstein mostly. Spelltower when in transit.

Final Fantasy XIV and Silent Hill on my vita while I wait for stuff to happen on Final Fantasy XIV.

Had to look this up because I thought you just typed Super Star Wars in a really weird way ._.

I thought you were referring to Star Wars as Alpha Male Tea Party.

Awesome! Congratulations! So we can expect lots of post night out drunken posts?

Not bad, just got back from the gym, stuffed my face.

Currently playing Mario 64 DS, on my 3DS (mouthful). About 50 or so stars in, and it's just a masterpiece, though at times with the camera it feels easy to fumble a jump or move. The larger sense of a challenge is welcome after playing 3D Land!

I'll probably start Ni No Kuni soon too!

How about yourself sploats?

Volotaire

Awesome! Congratulations! So we can expect lots of post night out drunken posts?

Currently playing Mario 64 DS, on my 3DS (mouthful). About 50 or so stars in, and it's just a masterpiece, though at times with the camera it feels easy to fumble a jump or move. The larger sense of a challenge is welcome after playing 3D Land!

How are non analog controls on it? Does it hamper the experience?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Never played super SWIV but did play the original and a game called Silkworm on the Amiga. My dad liked the tank/plane combo.

Vinyl vinyl vinyl!! My Beyonce vinyl should arrive in a couple of weeks.

Your favourite game, FFX on Vita.

Ha! Well I hope you're enjoying it anyway.

Had to work the weekend, thats bad.

Made overtime money, thats good!

Pulled my hamstring playing football, thats bad.

Buying a new car soon, thats good!

I guess I'm doing ok.

That all sounds very real!

Wolfenstein mostly. Spelltower when in transit.

I thought you were referring to Star Wars as Alpha Male Tea Party.

Wolfenstein! Huzzah. Let me know how you find it!

Yup 3D land was a bit easy (like most modern Nintendo games, sadly)

Well I'm taking some time out of Smite because on Friday every single person I got matched with was abusive. Toxic MOBA community alert. It's like trying to communicate with idiots. "NOOB WTF NOOB NOOB FK U' and that's the teammates!

So working on the platinum for Wolfy and for Rayman Origins. Playing some Rayman Legends a bit at home too.

I'm looking forward to August as I've got last of us and Diablo coming in the post.

Oh it's the Destiny beta this month too although I'm not that fussed, I don't want to ruin too much before the game is released.

Reknoc

I need to finish wolfenstein but I got to a bit where it replaces all my bullety guns with non-bullety guns and my irrational hatred for those types of weapons dampened my enjoyment of the game somewhat :(

How are non analog controls on it? Does it hamper the experience?

I'll put it this way. I bought the game last summer, played a few hours, and then waited until I purchased my 3DS in order to use the circle pad. Now it's perfectly playable!

Yup 3D land was a bit easy (like most modern Nintendo games, sadly)

Well I'm taking some time out of Smite because on Friday every single person I got matched with was abusive. Toxic MOBA community alert. It's like trying to communicate with idiots. "NOOB WTF NOOB NOOB FK U' and that's the teammates!

So working on the platinum for Wolfy and for Rayman Origins. Playing some Rayman Legends a bit at home too.

I'm looking forward to August as I've got last of us and Diablo coming in the post.

Oh it's the Destiny beta this month too although I'm not that fussed, I don't want to ruin too much before the game is released.

I say that about 3D Land, but there's the last four or five levels I just can't do! Other than that it's was very straightforward!
I've loved Rayman Origins so far, I only play it coop with the gf though, as it's so much fun to play together competing over points, and beautiful to look at!

Can't wait for the Destiny Beta, I've signed up my code, but last I checked I couldn't go through to the next part! Did you play a lot of the alpha in the end?

jimbor

Banned
Not exactly sure yet. It'll be near Elephant and Castle, Southwark or Borough tube stations though.

You bet. Then they'll be followed up by a grumpy me with hangovers.

My condolences but still south London is better than north, south, east or west anywhere else in England.

I've recently moved south of the river myself. Majorly missing North London but Dulwich is nice enough.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I need to finish wolfenstein but I got to a bit where it replaces all my bullety guns with non-bullety guns and my irrational hatred for those types of weapons dampened my enjoyment of the game somewhat :(

Nooo! The LKW is the best weapon in any game ever. Just get it fully upgraded and it's like a bonkers splatter cannon.

I say that about 3D Land, but there's the last four or five levels I just can't do! Other than that it's was very straightforward!
I've loved Rayman Origins so far, I only play it coop with the gf though, as it's so much fun to play together competing over points, and beautiful to look at!

Can't wait for the Destiny Beta, I've signed up my code, but last I checked I couldn't go through to the next part! Did you play a lot of the alpha in the end?

Lucky you! E has a grudge against Rayman so we only get to co-op Lego games.

Yup, played loads of the Alpha. It was fantastic and I know I'm going to love the full game, so in two minds about spending too much time in the Beta, especially as all the grinding won't carry over to the full game (probably). I bet I completely change my tune once it's out though!

Reknoc

Nooo! The LKW is the best weapon in any game ever. Just get it fully upgraded and it's like a bonkers splatter cannon.

the LKW is great, if they're like, megalaunchers or rail guns then its cool, its when they replace your normal arsenal with them its like the games just "okay i'm taking away your satisfying shooty guns, here's a klobb from goldeneye and a magsec from Perfect Dark, have fun"

NinjaBoiX

OK, get shit off my chest time:

Ross is having a terrible time with his ex. They split up about a month ago, and ever since then she's been a complete bitch to him. Made him pay for a really expensive bike she'd bought him, which he did (she's absolutely minted and does not need the money) and has just generally been a spoilt twat about the whole thing.

The guilt tripping is insane, "I'm on antidepressants through the day, and sleeping pills through the night, I wish we'd never met. You're a cunt, blah blah blah." Fine, that's a shitty way to go on, but you deal with it. And my bro being the nice guy he is, and not wanting to exacerbate the situation is being very understanding.

But the awkward thing is, our prep kitchen at Atlas is literally across the canal from her flat, you can see her balcony from the beer garden, it's mere metres away. So she sends him an email today saying:

"It's too awkward with you working so close to me, I think you should find somewhere else to work from."

Are you fucking kidding me? I'd be like:

"Who the fuck do you think you are? That's your problem, maybe you should find somewhere else to live, how about that?"

Fucking cheeky cunt. Man, I'm so fucking angry with her right now. Spoilt brat.

Grr...

The_Poet

Banned

Ross is having a terrible time with his ex. They split up about a month ago, and ever since then she's been a complete bitch to him. Made him pay for a really expensive bike she'd bought him, which he did (she's absolutely minted and does not need the money) and has just generally been a spoilt twat about the whole thing.

The guilt tripping is insane, "I'm on antidepressants through the day, and sleeping pills through the night, I wish we'd never met. You're a cunt, blah blah blah." Fine, that's a shitty way to go on, but you deal with it. And my bro being the nice guy he is, and not wanting to exacerbate the situation is being very understanding.

But the awkward thing is, our prep kitchen at Atlas is literally across the canal from her flat, you can see her balcony from the beer garden, it's mere metres away. So she sends him an email today saying:

"It's too awkward with you working so close to me, I think you should find somewhere else to work from."

"Who the fuck do you think you are? That's your problem, maybe you should find somewhere else to live, how about that?"

Grr...

Thats ridiculous. How does she think shes got the right to say something like that?

I hope your brother tell her to do one.

Mikeside

Grr...

send a reply

"Bitch,
2 options:

1 - Move house
2 - shove a hand blender up your slut-widened chuff and keep pushing it in until it's deep enough to scramble the tiny brain in your head

Love from
Ninja & Ross"

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving

Grr...

I think you should probably murder her, it's the only way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom