• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.
CHEEZMO™;122608294 said:
Oh and that I dont get murdered for my shoelaces too, of course.

Are you implying that a scouse would kill you just to get some shoelaces or that you're going to be wearing shoelaces so awful someone would kill you for wearing them?

Eanan

Tulisa looking well these days

PbnwZVb.png

CHEEZMO™;122663332 said:

Let's just say it was chaos at some stations thanks to the giant creepy statues creepin' through the liv. Douzens of people left stranded on platforms as they couldn't physically fit into the carriages.

Coming back out was even worse.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Just watched Noah and The Lego Movie...HOLY HELL AT THE TWO!

I really enjoyed Noah. I thought it was bonkers in a great way, although I enjoyed the first hour much more than the second.

They opened up the Destiny Moon? I'm back in.

They did and it was great (especially on "level 9" difficulty). Quite a lot to explore. Although it still feels a bit sterile tbh - I want to be able to destroy things on the map (yes, I know it wouldn't work in a MMO type game)!

The PvP has really hooked me. My K/D is actually getting better. Shoot before you ADS! Shoot before you ADS! Why did nobody tell me this?

Danj

i think destiny's tower is wholly unnecessary and could be replaced by menus. would be much quicker and would stop all the bloody dancing.

I mostly enjoyed what I've played of the Destiny Beta. Don't know that I'll get the full game though because a) it's super expensive and b) I suck at controlling FPS with a controller.

In other news, it's payday tomorrow, woo!

I've cancelled my Destiny preorder. It's a solid game, but one that I haven't found compelling enough to buy at launch, and I doubt I have the time to invest in for the new few months anyway.

Also the PS3 image quality is horrible. To be expected, but I'd rather wait until I have a PS4.

CHEEZMO™;122811283 said:
i should have listened
Hahaha! Did you have a decent time at least?

NinjaBoiX

I played about half an hour of the Destiny alpha with sploat and daps, it didn't exactly set my world on fire. I dunno, it was pretty fun I guess but I had no particular desire to go back to it again, and as I haven't played anything in nearly a month I never got around to the beta either.

It does seem like a decent shooter though and it looks really nice. If I was still bang into games at the minute I'd probably pick it up, but as it stands I'll probably bargain bin it in a few months when I've hopefully got some more free time.

SmokyDave

Goddamnit. Went shooting this morning and whilst at the location, I found a '65 Mercedes 220E (W111) under a tarpaulin. Looks like it hasn't moved in at least a decade. Now I need to speak to the landowner and beg them to sell me something that they clearly don't give a fuck about, but will become their most valued possession once they find out that I want to buy it.

Can't stop thinking about it. There's something about a bona fide barn find that possesses the mind and rejuvenates the spirit.

Goddamnit. Went shooting this morning and whilst at the location, I found a '65 Mercedes 220E (W111) under a tarpaulin. Looks like it hasn't moved in at least a decade. Now I need to speak to the landowner and beg them to sell me something that they clearly don't give a fuck about, but will become their most valued possession once they find out that I want to buy it.

Can't stop thinking about it. There's something about a bona fide barn find that possesses the mind and rejuvenates the spirit.

That's awesome. The trick is not to act too interested, like you're doing them a favour but you could take or leave it. Let us know how you get on!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
It was only unlocked for two hours I think.

Also, pretty disappointing to hear there's only one area per planet in the full game.

Pre-order cancelled.

And replaced with the limited edition from Amazon. I think the maps will still be a fair size but I suppose it's not going to be a massive open-world, unfortunately. The thing I'm really excited about now is the PvP, weirdly. The idea of 3v3 fireteams controlling objectives etc really appeals to me.

phisheep

NeoGAF's Chief Barrister
Goddamnit. Went shooting this morning and whilst at the location, I found a '65 Mercedes 220E (W111) under a tarpaulin. Looks like it hasn't moved in at least a decade. Now I need to speak to the landowner and beg them to sell me something that they clearly don't give a fuck about, but will become their most valued possession once they find out that I want to buy it offer to clear out their barn for nothing.

Fixed.

NinjaBoiX

Housewarming innit.

Saturday 23rd August.

Manchistor.

Just the usual mini meet shenanigans, go and get pissed, maybe some nice grub somewhere, go have a boogie, all that jazz. I have the space to put a few out of town peeps up too.

Répondez s'il vous plaît.

SteveWD40

Housewarming innit.

Saturday 23rd August.

Manchistor.

Just the usual mini meet shenanigans, go and get pissed, maybe some nice grub somewhere, go have a boogie, all that jazz. I have the space to put a few out of town peeps up too.

Weekend before my wedding innit, I may be there (nothing in so far) but I reserve the right to not be there like.

Housewarming innit.

Saturday 23rd August.

Manchistor.

I could come. I don't know when Sploat is having hers but in theory I could do that too although two visits to Manchester in one month could taint my essence permanently.

Put me down for an optimisitc maybe

The_Poet

Banned
I could come. I don't know when Sploat is having hers but in theory I could do that too although two visits to Manchester in one month could taint my essence permanently.

Put me down for an optimisitc maybe

On the flip side, it could put some much needed essence into your taint

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom