• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

why, is it worlds separated by a hub?

no idea yet still not mentioned much about hubs or why world works yet.

Just gives massive Demons vibe with atmosphere, the town level reminds me Baltaria castle level after Tower Knight also Maiden in Black voice is heard at end new trailer

it being a PS4 exclusive makes me wonder if it is Demons souls sequel with them owning IP

Hystzen

Only trailer watched is Bloodbourne but main videos waiting for is Witcher 3 new stuff during week.

I NEED WITCHER 3 VIDEOS IN ME NOWWW

Didnt even notice GAF was dead as too busy playing Dynasty Warriors 7: Empires somehow had Yuan Shao as main rival the pompous sod

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Negative levels of interest in Bloodborne for some reason. Maybe I just dont like the look/setting/vibe they're going for idk.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's a simple game and most forget about it since its on a handheld, but I think StreetPass Mii Plaza on the 3DS should be considered for one of the games of the generation. Streetpassing itself is a cool concept and of course this game is the one that encapsulates all that.

Hannibal is best show on TV so its impossible for Utopia be best show

What? Hannibal? lol It's got some nice cinematography but stupid as hell characters, plotting, and dim lighting throughout like it's a damn vampire show. There are far better shows on tv than Hannibal.

Both shows are good, but Utopia ticks more boxes I think. Ian docks the show some points. Becky is kind of annoying but she's actually a believable character.

Volotaire

Both shows are good, but Utopia ticks more boxes I think. Ian docks the show some points. Becky is kind of annoying but she's actually a believable character.

Ian's character struggles on the most emotional parts in my opinion. His actor needs to work on those parts of his performance.

Ian's character struggles on the most emotional parts in my opinion. His actor needs to work on those parts of his performance.

The only bit where I've found him somewhat convincing was his reaction to
his bro

But otherwise pretty limp all round. Makes it more difficult to support him. Wilson is the best.

SmokyDave

Fuck, man. I think I'm developing insomnia. That, or my sleep pattern is so fucked up that it's a crapshoot whether I sleep for 6 hours or 6 minutes.

Tonight's gonna be 6 minutes :(

Feesh n Cheeps is the best.

Crispy golden batter that gives way to silky, flaky fish flesh. Puffy chips, sanctified with invigorating aroma of vinegar. A side of creamy tartar sauce and a squeeze of fresh lemon annoints the meal.
No mushy peas because those are for plebs

God I wish it was Friday already, something in my trousers is twitching violently.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I grew up in Blackpool. More chippies than people. I used to fry fish and make batter and such in the summers. Please respect me!

SKINNER!

Banned
Now I want some fish and chips :(

EDIT: Top of the page! This seems relevant as seen on the streets of Glasgow City. Eat healthy yo!

e2vFv4X.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
On the streets of London I see a cement mixer with the words Jim'll Mix It. Bet they regret that branding now.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Wtf? Just went to the loo at work and the guy two cubicles down was having a conversation on speaker phone. Is toilet-chat a thing now?

What was he talking about?

Over at Hogwarts we've imported all the kiddies' A-Level and Pre U results, pretty good showing by our kids. And best of all, I didn't fuck anything up so I get to stay employed for another year.

Love my job sometimes.

Over at Hogwarts we've imported all the kiddies' A-Level and Pre U results, pretty good showing by our kids. And best of all, I didn't fuck anything up so I get to stay employed for another year.

Love my job sometimes.

He was talking to a woman but I couldn't quite make out the other side of the conversation. It was along the lines of "Well, if there's ever anything you want to see at the cinema on a weekend I'd be happy to go with you...". But you know, casual stuff. If it was life or death I'd understand but just general chat?

I thought she was going to say something when he flushed and it'd be clearly audible, but he didn't seem to miss a beat. Just kept on going as he washed his hands and went out, so it seems like she didn't mention it (she must have noticed).

So, I guess this is just a socially acceptable thing to do now. I don't remember being consulted about this >:-(

It's one way to mask the sound of a humongous wet shite violently ripping out your anus.

Fair point. I'll pop that in the 'plus' column.

Love my job sometimes.

Between the quiet period you talked about a few weeks back and this, your job does sound pretty good.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
If I heard plop plop plop as I'm talking to someone of the phone. I'd just hang up and then send a text saying "you disgust me"
lol x smiley face

Hystzen

Love my job sometimes.

Man my eyes glazed over a second as read last part as " I didn't fuck anything so I get stay employed" man I need go back bed or go toilet at work and sleep for while sure won't notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom