• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaBoiX

My oh my, GTA V first person looks lovely.
Yup, I just watched it myself...

QfF9hrW.jpg

Link:

GTA5 - First Person Mode (Next Gen Gameplay)

Oh god that Sadetar gif

It's like mental time travel for me because the first time I popped my head into BritGAF she was posting those.

I thought you'd been around longer than that!

I keep forgetting there are very few of us that were here at the start.

Hands up who was in the very first UK thread that Meadows started?

*raises hand*

Jedeye Sniv

Banned

*raises hand*

I think I was in that one. I remember thinking it was very cliquey and confusing so not much changed there. And I didn't like that J Tourettes guy, glad he's banned.

SmokyDave

*raises hand*
Yeah, I'd have been there. Anyone got a link to the first thread handy? I hate searching on my phone.

This one is the earliest I've found, but it's actually OT 2 or 3.

Jill Sandwich and SteveWD40 are the first two posters. Both sorely missed. Don't recognise that KentPaul fella though.

Edit: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460373 is even older, but still not the first thread.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Yeah, I'd have been there. Anyone got a link to the first thread handy? I hate searching on my phone.

This one is the earliest I've found, but it's actually OT 2 or 3.

Jill Sandwich and SteveWD40 are the first two posters. Both sorely missed. Don't recognise that KentPaul fella though.

Edit: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460373 is even older, but still not the first thread.

Nah I just looked through my subscriptions and that's the first one I have. If a thread is locked does it get removed from your subs?

I have all the subsequent threads plus all the meet up threads still.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
There was an earlier very short lived thread before that one which was closed due to basically being a dumping ground for pics of ladies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
There was an earlier very short lived thread before that one which was closed due to basically being a dumping ground for pics of ladies.

ahhh, the glory days of gaf, before every thread was telling us how racist/sexist/evil/smelly we all are.

Koriandrr

I'm having a crisis. A friend of mine just moved to the UK and I've been showing him around. We were in the office, making some tea when I noticed.... he doesn't put milk in his PG tips... and when I forcefully put tea in it, he refused to drink it. :(

Volotaire

I'm having a crisis. A friend of mine just moved to the UK and I've been showing him around. We were in the office, making some tea when I noticed.... he doesn't put milk in his PG tips... and when I forcefully put tea in it, he refused to drink it. :(

Well tea is horrible anyway

except good green tea

Reknoc

milk in anything is for babbys, drink it as god intended

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

Nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Well tea is horrible anyway

YOU'RE HORRIBLE

milk in anything is for babbys, drink it as god intended

Milk is a real man's drink, son.

mr_t_00.jpg

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
lol milk in tea. Why would you ruin two perfectly good drinks. Keep them separate.

Black tea all the way.

jimbor

Banned
I think I was in that one. I remember thinking it was very cliquey and confusing so not much changed there. And I didn't like that J Tourettes guy, glad he's banned.

Him and that dick Meadows made the thread worth reading (obviously KP too). Without them it's become as dull as shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom