• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
That just makes you white man! 😄

The world's greatest demographic group. Are you jelly of my powers?

I'm having a crisis. A friend of mine just moved to the UK and I've been showing him around. We were in the office, making some tea when I noticed.... he doesn't put milk in his PG tips... and when I forcefully put tea in it, he refused to drink it. :(

I like the idea of doing it forcefully. You WILL have milk, you dirty foreigner!

Koriandrr

YES, finaly someone who agrees.

I've bought that article up at work before but these dinosaurs I work with are too stuck in their ways.

reminds me of that time I made an automated system to do everything we do with 3 clicks and people refused to do it and just kept on using unreliable outdated messy spreadsheets that take about a day to get something done.

The_Poet

Banned
reminds me of that time I made an automated system to do everything we do with 3 clicks and people refused to do it and just kept on using unreliable outdated messy spreadsheets that take about a day to get something done.

But then they would have to actually do proper work, god forbid!

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
A little bit curious - and perhaps concerned - as to why Jackben still has access to Sadetar gifs.
They're still in the old BritGAF threads, at least the one I posted is. I was checking for an older post about the secret santa we did (rip noffles/afoni) and ran across it. A lot of posters were more pic happy back then, I miss KP's story pics.

I'm having a crisis. A friend of mine just moved to the UK and I've been showing him around. We were in the office, making some tea when I noticed.... he doesn't put milk in his PG tips... and when I forcefully put tea in it, he refused to drink it. :(

Why would you force someone to drink tea your way? Sounds a bit communist to me.

Him and that dick Meadows made the thread worth reading (obviously KP too). Without them it's become as dull as shit.

True that, KP made the thread so much more interesting and fun. Wish he would come back more regularly.

I even miss Meadows a little too. Don't miss J Tourettes though, that guy was an insufferable prick, I'm so glad he's gone.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Why would you force someone to drink tea your way? Sounds a bit communist to me.

True that, KP made the thread so much more interesting and fun. Wish he would come back more regularly.

I even miss Meadows a little too. Don't miss J Tourettes though, that guy was an insufferable prick, I'm so glad he's gone.

He's friends with me on PSN. I don't know who he is.

Speaking of which, is anyone going to get LittleBigPlanet 3?

I'm expecting deafening silence....

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Has anyone seen that Nescafe advert recently that claims cafetiere are a thing of the past to only show moments later someone heating a kettle on the hob as if they were living in 1742. Electric kettles are a thing now Nescafe. Get with the times.

Koriandrr

Has anyone seen that Nescafe advert recently that claims cafetiere are a thing of the past to only show moments later someone heating a kettle on the hob as if they were living in 1742. Electric kettles are a thing now Nescafe. Get with the times.

...wait... electric kettle?

/uses a coffee machine

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Don't understand the appeal of those games.

I've only played the vita one, but it's just so colourful and charming. It's one of the most open-hearted, friendliest games I've ever played. There's always something to do as well, whether it's playing minigames , making a level or playing a crazy user-made one.

Basically, it makes me smile 😄

Reknoc

Milk is a real man's drink, son.

mr_t_00.jpg

But that milks not in anything! (except a glass yes, shut up)

Don't understand the appeal of those games.

Well the creative suite allows for some really interesting stuff from the community and the art style / voice over / music is all really charming. Shame that it generally plays like shit and to find the good stuff is a massive undertaking.

I've only played the vita one, but it's just so colourful and charming. It's one of the most open-hearted, friendliest games I've ever played. There's always something to do as well, whether it's playing minigames , making a level or playing a crazy user-made one.

Basically, it makes me smile 😄

NanaOn-Sha games have the same effect on me. Can't get enough of Vib Ribbon.

He's friends with me on PSN. I don't know who he is.

Speaking of which, is anyone going to get LittleBigPlanet 3?

I'm expecting deafening silence....

Who is, J Tourettes? He was an over opinionated member of BritGaf who got banned for being racist.

I was going to cheekily message donkey and see if he had any free copies to hand :D

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Oi! White man! Check your privilege!

PS D McD sent you a PM. Hope all is OK.

I just checked it, it's as intact and glorious as ever. It's definitely my favourite thing about being a straight white man. Just you try and oppress me, you dirty minorities. muhahahaha

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
They're still in the old BritGAF threads, at least the one I posted is. I was checking for an older post about the secret santa we did (rip noffles/afoni) and ran across it. A lot of posters were more pic happy back then, I miss KP's story pics.

I miss Chinner's Mikeside comix. They'd be boring now though, just mike being a balla and getting his dick sucked in his new mansion. Dead dog optional.

SmokyDave

Who is, J Tourettes? He was an over opinionated member of BritGaf who got banned for being racist.

I was going to cheekily message donkey and see if he had any free copies to hand :D
I think J hated gypsies if I remember correctly. Awful stuff.

I've promised myself I won't buy LBP3. I think they're charming games, but I inevitably end up putting 'em down after an hour or two. I'm just not big on platformers.

Spoilers to protect BGBW:
I even ditched Mario Galaxy at about the halfway point and gave up on MG2 before an hour was up.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
BINDING OF ISAAC REBIRTH

Dave you gotta get it, it's available for Vita. Already preloaded on steam for me, waiting at home.

The_Poet

Banned
BINDING OF ISAAC REBIRTH

Dave you gotta get it, it's available for Vita. Already preloaded on steam for me, waiting at home.

Yeeeeeee, played it a ton last night on steam.

Its such an improvement and so much new content. I've had to force myself to not look things up about it as I don't want to ruin its surprises until I put in a good amount of hours.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Played it on a friend's PS4. Headphones in and lights out. That was tense. It might have sold me on a PS4 as well. I mean, I know it's on PS3 but I feel that the PS3 version will lose some of the atmosphere.

I'm on 360 and it's works very nicely. I was going to wait for it on PS4 too, but I was pretty impressed with how it ran (I saw it on a mate's PS3).

SmokyDave

But don't I recall that you did like 3D Land or at least preferred it to the Galaxy games.

Indeed! I fucking loved 3D Land. Probably my favourite Mario since Super Mario 64. I've no idea why, but I really like SMB3, SMW, SML, SM64, & SM3DL. The rest do nothing for me. On a similar note I love Sonic 1 & 2 and the first Sonic Rush, but all others leave me cold.

I don't like platformers except for a handful that I absolutely love. Super Meat Boy being my absolute favourite. Eh, I've got weird taste.

Chinner

Banned
just built a gigantic britgaf wickerman which i am currently in process of burning. jedeyes face has just melted into mikes arse while theres a lot of hot air coming from musha

will post updates throughout the night.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Happy Guy Fawkes day by the way. Cheezmo is probably rallying with Anonymous as we speak.
I wonder how many V mask wearers know the history of the gun powder plot. Today is basically a pro monarchy, pro protestantism anti catholicism celebration.

V for Vendetta covers the basics of the gunpowder plot right?

I remember learning about that in year 2 of school, don't they teach that now?

jimbor

Banned
Yup J Tourettes.

I believe he was my alter ego (minus the racist bits). Reading his posts back when I was a lurker was scary as it was almost like he was reading my mind.

Anyway, Chinner wins BritGaf today with his effortless take down of Jed, Mike and Mush.

Admittedly like shooting fish in a barrel with the cunt trio clique but funny nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom