• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

I'd totally forgotten about this thread. Think I was in the same pub as some of you at last year's Eurogamer Expo.

Anyway, hello.

Ashes

Banned
Do you even know everything about games?

i bet she knows that it's actually about ethics in game journalism.

So Radio 1 did a musical rescore of the film Drive. Even if you wind up not liking it, I think if you liked the film, you ought to watch it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episod...dioone_promo&intc_linkname=sport_newsandindex

Can't think of another film this was done for.

quite a lot of silent films have had this treatment, for obvious reasons. i am absolutely sure there was a big, contemporary example but i can't for the life of me remember it.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
From what I gather there have been no takers yet so I see no harm in cross posting this here (I know some of BritGAF must be in London...):
Hi guys, this is very last minute, but, I have a ticket for Final Fantasy Distant World's in London for sale.. This concert starts at 8pm today... The seat is in the front circle and has a face value of £40. I could have the ticket left for you at the Royal Albert Hall box office, or put you in touch with my friends who will be attending the event.

As this is so last minute, I'm not asking for face value, if you make an offer I'll consider it whatever it is.

Hopefully I can get this ticket into the hands of a fan so the seat won't remain empty. :)

(I asked duckroll if a post like this was allowed and figured the Theatrhythm thread was the best place to find someone who might be interested.)

Skele7on

Banned
holy shit I'm hungover and in work working on the new website release.....

Can't wait to finish, then it's off to my halloween party.

Stoked!

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Watch Dave lap this up.

T2OCX0hl.jpg

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Hey sploat! I'm very full from Sunday dinner and about to see my Mum off who's been spending the weekend with me.

How're you?

Yo! I'm alright, ta. Aww sounds like a lovely weekend. And roast is ALWAYS good.

Can't post. Hangover. Send help. And Chicken Soup.

Hahaha. That's right, ask the Jew for Chicken Soup. I'm so sick of these stereotypes limiting me. I hope your hangover lasts forever.

Not really. Get well soon! Water water water water.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Look at this massive quotefest.

Ha ha! Well some piece of machinery did some serious work anyhow.

edit: Sploat4prez

Thanks! Vote early and vote often!

We had nobody knocking on the door for Halloween, means I get a shitload of sweets.

Enjoy!

Not bad! Day on my own, the other half still working stupid long weeks. Just been watching the Simpsons marathon on 4. So that's been fun.

Ah! What does she do?

BG is a confusing abbreviation.

What does your name stand for? Brit GAF Brit erm WAF?

ADIDABGBW

A D I D A is a palindrome.

Son Of D

oh

BG is BritGAF

that took me far too long to figure out

...Anyway, tomorrow is my birthday and I suddenly feel very aware of my complete lack of progress as a human being, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Skele7on

Banned
If anyone is in the hunt for a PS4 theres currently an error on the argos online system enabling 20% off.

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/playstation-4-new-263-99-store-pickup-available-argos-2039905
£263.99

LOL someone tweeted them, how stupid can someone be, seriously?

How was your weekend guys? Mine was amazing good old halloween mash up.

Just got out of an 8:30am meeting which quite frankly was just a kicking to start the week.

I love my job, way to motivate me for the week....

Reknoc

Guess I missed out on that PS4 deal, shame would have got it at that price so I can play a bunch of prettied up PS3 games.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
CHEEZMO™;137064157 said:
Askin again. Emphasis on cheap.

There's a travelodge on Piccadilly approach. It won't get much cheaper than that unless you stay in a hostel

Sploatee Sploatthew Sploatasson. How are you this Sunday night?

Why is it these deals always show up when I don't have the money. Although maybe that's a good thing else I'll buy stuff I don't need at the time.

I am well D McD. How are you? Are you enjoying Bayonetta 2?

You don't need a ps4 yet because you have the master console Wii U 😄

oh

BG is BritGAF

that took me far too long to figure out

...Anyway, tomorrow is my birthday and I suddenly feel very aware of my complete lack of progress as a human being, weeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy birthday person of metal gear reference I don't get!

SmokyDave

Happy birthday Hot.

Guess I missed out on that PS4 deal, shame would have got it at that price so I can play a bunch of prettied up PS3 games.
No you wouldn't.

Speaking of prettied up PS3 games, I reckon Tomb Raider DE is the best game I've played this year. Started again over the weekend and remembered how fucking good it is. It's either TR or Rogue Legacy for my GotY.

Son Of D

Happy birthday Mr Coldman. Can't be bothered to repeat the Twitter joke I made.

I am well D McD. How are you? Are you enjoying Bayonetta 2?

You don't need a ps4 yet because you have the master console Wii U 😄

Well let's put it this way, Bayonetta 2 is very likely to be my personal game of the year this year. Granted I haven't played that much in the way of new releases, but regardless, I'm loving it. Outside of that, life is good. Uni is good. Social life is improving and Halloween was fun.

Reknoc

Happy birthday Hot.

No you wouldn't.

Speaking of prettied up PS3 games, I reckon Tomb Raider DE is the best game I've played this year. Started again over the weekend and remembered how fucking good it is. It's either TR or Rogue Legacy for my GotY.

I would! Could have got Samurai Warriors 4 for it ._. got a bonus in last months pay as well so it would have worked out perfectly :(

What the hell, why not?

When is your birthday: September 5th
Where do you live: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Where are you from: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
What do you do: I stack shelves at Homebase
What is your quest: To get a better occupation
Favourite actor/actress: Sigourney Weaver
Favourite band/artist: Ice Cube
Favourite TV show: Peep Show
Favourite crisps: Worcester Sauce Walkers
Favourite biscuit: Malted Milk
Least favourite Pokémon: Blaziken
Stalactites or stalagmites: Stalactites
How do you cut your sandwiches: Infrequently

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Happy birthday Mr Coldman. Can't be bothered to repeat the Twitter joke I made.

Well let's put it this way, Bayonetta 2 is very likely to be my personal game of the year this year. Granted I haven't played that much in the way of new releases, but regardless, I'm loving it. Outside of that, life is good. Uni is good. Social life is improving and Halloween was fun.

Good stuff!

Yes, I think it might be mine too. That or Mario Kart. I wasn't expecting the Wii U to be so much fun but it's really reminded me how good gaming can be as a way to spend time. I'm really loving it!

What the hell, why not?

When is your birthday: September 5th
Where do you live: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
Where are you from: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey
What do you do: I stack shelves at Homebase
What is your quest: To get a better occupation
Favourite actor/actress: Sigourney Weaver
Favourite band/artist: Ice Cube
Favourite TV show: Peep Show
Favourite crisps: Worcester Sauce Walkers
Favourite biscuit: Malted Milk
Least favourite Pokémon: Blaziken