• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
I'm likewise on the camping, sploat. But I am happy to send a representative - like maybe a nice bit of Carnelian. Send me the plywood and I will sellotape a gemstone to it and we can both be there in spirit. Way better than being there in person.

I like this idea and you know full well it will end up being worshipped by firelight at three in the morning as we succumb to savagery after having eaten the skin from Afoni's skull.

Camping rox

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Ian-Watkins-centre-of-Lostprophets-performing-in-front-of-Megalolz-banner-2939274.jpg

omg is this the world's trollingest image. Saving for the next paedo outrage thread.

8bit

Knows the Score
I hate camping, my parent's idea of a holiday was going to somewhere in the North of England called Silloth which basked in the glowing healthiness of Windscale nuclear reactor.

It usually looked like this :

XM6K

On the plus side, it had an arcade and a newsagent that sold loose copies of DC Presents & the Brave and the Bold.

silloth_header_01.gif

omg is this the world's trollingest image. Saving for the next paedo outrage thread.

Is Street Fighter II a paedosignal?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'm likewise on the camping, sploat. But I am happy to send a representative - like maybe a nice bit of Carnelian. Send me the plywood and I will sellotape a gemstone to it and we can both be there in spirit. Way better than being there in person.

Let's do this!

It will be the BritGAF definite article.

I won't be coming camping because I despise camping. But I'd like to send something on my behalf? Maybe like a small piece of plywood or something? At least then I can be there symbolically.

When we went to Download last year one of our friends couldn't make it, so sent a garden gnome in her place. That gnome had a blast!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
When we went to Download last year one of our friends couldn't make it, so sent a garden gnome in her place. That gnome had a blast!

That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about!

I'm gonna find something that I can use as a real life avatar and post it to someone. Does anybody want to be my babysitter?

NinjaBoiX

Is that an offer? I'm not joking!
I'd def take a Sploat avatar camping! I'd pose for selfies, show it the sights, make sure it wasn't missing home, all that good stuff.

It'll be in safe hands with me I promise. I won't touch it inappropriately or anything.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I'd def take a Sploat avatar camping! I'd pose for selfies, show it the sights, make sure it wasn't missing home, all that good stuff.

It'll be in safe hands with me I promise. I won't touch it inappropriately or anything.

Thanks! I'll go shopping this afternoon.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So real life substitutes are the next big thing for meetups then? Someone can't attend, no worries just bring along the substitute and we'll pretend they are there in spirit.

Maybe I'll find a plushie or something similar that can't be damaged too easily.

TCRS

Banned
yea but he does it for literally every 3DS thread. A dangerous game in the wake of Derricks perma.

but now I have this photo of my Senran Kagura special edition and no reason to post it T-T rip dave

VrBeJyQ.gif

Derrick is perma banned? man I have no idea what goes on gaming side. All I know is I want a WiiU and play Donkey Kong. :/

Reknoc

Derrick is perma banned? man I have no idea what goes on gaming side. All I know is I want a WiiU and play Donkey Kong. :/

That's a good thing to know! it's an outstanding game (with even better music)

but yea, as far as I know it was a perma, like the first few pages of the South Park game OT was dedicated to it lol

'Ello m8s, I'm new round these parts.

When is your birthday: 14th January
Where do you live: Wiltshire
Where are you from: Also Wiltshire
What do you do: Administrator for a Vending company
What is your quest: Kill 10 Dire Boars
Favourite actor/actress: Chris Hemsworth
Favourite band/artist: Too many to list, but I was a huge Offspring fan in my teens.
Favourite TV show: Pointless (I mean the gameshow, I'm not saying TV shows are pointless... well ITV ones are, but anyway)
Favourite crisps: BBQ Hula Hoops 5ever.
Favourite biscuit: Maryland Choc Chip Cookies / Rich Tea if I'm having tea
Least favourite Pokémon: Aipom
Stalactites or stalagmites: Stalactitties
How do you cut your sandwiches: According to my whim, but I am really partial to square quarters.

Hey guys, it's FRIDAY! And for me it's also PAYDAY! Woooooooooooooooooo

Same here, thank fuck for that!

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Camping on a site is a disgrace to the word camping. Very much looking forward to the warmer weather coming in for wild camping.

SteveWD40

Camping on a site is a disgrace to the word camping. Very much looking forward to the warmer weather coming in for wild camping.

Best camping I ever did was in the hills around Loch Lomond, waking up on the side of a hill, just you and whoever your with for miles, overlooking the Loch...

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Best camping I ever did was in the hills around Loch Lomond, waking up on the side of a hill, just you and whoever your with for miles, overlooking the Loch...

There's something special about it for sure, I had that experience with loch tay. Another good thing about camping so far away from the major cities is you get a good view of the stars at night.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Favourite band/artist: Too many to list, but I was a huge Offspring fan in my teens.
Favourite TV show: Pointless (I mean the gameshow, I'm not saying TV shows are pointless... well ITV ones are, but anyway)
How do you cut your sandwiches: According to my whim, but I am really partial to square quarters.

Beth ditto! (see whatI did there?! Me klevar)

Welcome person of Earth!

Allo M8-E

Welcome to the thread.

Another pointless fan.

You'll go far.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
It's odd when they start talking about upcoming things that have already happened like the 2012 Olympics because they are just playing repeats at the moment.

Son Of D

Welcome. Maryland Choc Chip fan. That's good.

That is EXACTLY what I'm talking about!

I'm gonna find something that I can use as a real life avatar and post it to someone. Does anybody want to be my babysitter?

I did a very good job of looking after Gnome Rachel, I have photos to prove it.

Welcome!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Well I always thought Spring was considered the rainy season, especially April. So I don't see why that would be surprising.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Just watched Killer Joe.

Jesus Christ. That fucking scene with the chicken leg.

You have to watch this movie, it is dark and hilarious. If it entices you to watch it, there is a dd/lg ish relationship in it, with Matthew McConaughey as the dd. God I cringed typing that out.

Rich!

Papa Johns tonight! Two medium pizzas, potato wedges, garlic bread sticks and a bottle of Pepsi max for £19.99. Unbeatable, I tell ya.

All inbetween a Super Mario Kart competition between the two of us on my new super famicom. Aw yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom