• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Yeah man, let's do lunch dahling!

It'll be next week if you're busy on Sunday but I'll give you a shout innit.

pewpew.gif

Boom! Lovely!

I think Emma wants to do something on Sunday maybe but I wanna stay in. I'll keep you posted :)

Which way you gonna vote Bowen?

ward aaaous?

(In all seriousness, I'm really loving Ico. It's beautiful and strange and completely engrossing. It's also so elegant in how it explains itself via visual cues and minimalism. Demon's Souls is fun too and Hearthstone is my new lunch hour and walk home from work. I don't just play Dark Souls, it's just that it was the first game in ages that completely occupied my thoughts while playing. I also think The Order has been a bit underrated and feel sorry for the guys at RAD who put so much love into the game world and art design)

No, don't worry, I'm just messing, I know you play other stuff.

I should really play Ico, it's kind of unforgivable that I haven't, especially considering how much I normally enjoy that sort of game.

NinjaBoiX

Boom! Lovely!

I think Emma wants to do something on Sunday maybe but I wanna stay in. I'll keep you posted :)
Cool, I'll def be up for Sunday (afternoon, at Mint Lounge Thurs, Fri, Sat this week) or next week, just let me know bro!
Which way you gonna vote Bowen?
"Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse,
So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause ya can't plead the first,"

- Zack de la Rocha

(I'm lazy and complacent/disillusioned. :p)

Edit: didn't end up playing anything today, spring cleaned the house then went for a few beers with the bro, soz to let you guys down! Just grabbing a curry now, might have a quick nerd for an hour or so before bed.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
No, don't worry, I'm just messing, I know you play other stuff.

I should really play Ico, it's kind of unforgivable that I haven't, especially considering how much I normally enjoy that sort of game.

I recommend it very muchly, whatever that's worth. I'm looking forward to finishing it and watching all the bonus stuff to hear what Fumito Ueda and his team had in mind.

Cool, I'll def be up for Sunday (afternoon, at Mint Lounge Thurs, Fri, Sat this week) or next week, just let me know bro!

"Can't waste a day when the night brings a hearse,
So make a move and plead the fifth 'cause ya can't plead the first,"

- Zack de la Rocha

(I'm lazy and complacent/disillusioned. :p)

Edit: didn't end up playing anything today, spring cleaned the house then went for a few beers with the bro, soz to let you guys down! Just grabbing a curry now, might have a quick nerd for an hour or so before bed.

I get that reference!

-

Tower of Latria in Demon's Souls is spooking me out. It's really dark, the enemies ring bells and paralyse you before they suck out your brains, there are crazy deformed people following you around, a woman singing the same two notes over and over...and lots of lovely torture equipment everywhere. I'm just moving slowly around this prison listening nervously out for bells in the distance in the pitch dark. "Fun"!

First gig tonight went really well! Super stoked for the next one now.

Thanks again to jimbor, zomgbbqftw and Son of D for coming along, really appreciate the support :D

Hystzen

Manchester piss and vomit smells the best in UK.

Looking at list of actors for Spider-Man and I feel old. I have zero clue who these young kids are same when people chatted about that Dylan dude. Then again I don't make it a habit keeping tabs on young boys

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Only if you can stand the smell of piss and vomit!

Manchester piss and vomit smells the best in UK.

Looking at list of actors for Spider-Man and I feel old. I have zero clue who these young kids are same when people chatted about that Dylan dude. Then again I don't make it a habit keeping tabs on young boys

Look I know it's the Internet and people are weird and such

BUT IF YOURE IN MANCHESTER YOU SHOULD REALLY MEET UP WITH BOWEN AND I AND CHEEZ AND MAYBE STEVE

THIS GOES TO SKELETON (SHOW ME YOUR) TOO

ITS JUST A COFFEE NO NEED FOR SEX

Look I know it's the Internet and people are weird and such

BUT IF YOURE IN MANCHESTER YOU SHOULD REALLY MEET UP WITH BOWEN AND I AND CHEEZ AND MAYBE STEVE

THIS GOES TO SKELETON (SHOW ME YOUR) TOO

ITS JUST A COFFEE NO NEED FOR SEX

hmm. it's already been witnessed that i have a corporeal form, i am not sure i could let anymore of my secrets be revealed.

SuperSah

Banned
I've been eyeing these up for WEEKS now and seriously considering buying them next week. I need them in my life and they're the only trainer I've tried that looks RIGHT and not bulky as fuck with skinny jeans. Opinions guys?

Son Of D

You mean you didn't enjoy watching pointy-eared blonde-bearded Channing Tatum running round half naked for half the film? What's wrong with you???

In all seriousness, I genuinely liked this film

Personally if I wanted to watch Tatum running around with little clothes on there's a much better film to do that. And I think you know what one I mean.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I've been eyeing these up for WEEKS now and seriously considering buying them next week. I need them in my life and they're the only trainer I've tried that looks RIGHT and not bulky as fuck with skinny jeans. Opinions guys?

Sah, just out of interest...do you read anybody else's posts?

Every time you post it always seems completely apropos of nothing and entirely about you. People then respond and you disappear again.

Pretty much like everyone else on NeoGAF. :p

I did read a post up there by skeleton (show me your) but as it wasn't about me I thought it best not to reply.

Seriously, have you ever noticed how many sentences you say in a day that begin with I? People are sucky.

AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT THAT WAS YOU AS IN VOUS NOT TU SO DONT THINK IM ATTACKING YOU SAH BECAUSE IM NOT AS YOURE ONLY 9 YEARS OLD AND IT WOULDNT BE FAIR BUT I MIGHT HAVE A WORD WITH YOUR PARENTS ABOUT GIVING YOU MONEY FOR TRAINERS WHEN REALLY YOURE ONLY PAYING FOR THE LABEL A NICE PAIR OF NICKS OR HI TEC SHOULD DO YOU REALLY UNTIL YOU GO TO SENIOR SCHOOL

The_Poet

Banned
Jupiter Ascending was always going to split opinion, I still need to see it but I like the idea of big budget films not sticking to a formula (like Cloud Atlas, which is great).

Fast 7 was a lot of fun, it knows that its an overblown dumb action film and plays with it.

Completely missed the build up to Avengers 2: The Revengeancening, had no idea it was already out

NinjaBoiX

Awake well before I should be, I'm just waiting for a phone call about this job today. Put me out of my misery mane, I'm clawing at the walls here...

Funnily enough, Calla offered me the bar manager position at the bar she runs in Chorlton last night. Not my ideal full-time job it has to be said, but a nice fall back out of nowhere!
Hmm, not bad. I'm not a huge fan of black trainers in general and you really need to remove that yellow lace tab, it's tacky as fuck, but I guess I've seen worse.

Also, please don't wear these with skinny jeans, they're running shoes, it'll look ridiculous.

Here, try these threads:

Men's Fashion |OT|

Sneakers |OT|

Jupiter Ascending was always going to split opinion, I still need to see it but I like the idea of big budget films not sticking to a formula (like Cloud Atlas, which is great).

cloud atlas is good but it is built upon a very well written book. ascending is an awful sci-fi nonsense story involving characters you don't care about doing things because of some reason, led by awful acting from two 'lovers' that have no chemistry together. jupiter is also the most passive female character in a long, long time.
ascending definitely sticks to a formula. it's not based on any established ip which is about its only saving grace.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Fast 7 was a lot of fun, it knows that its an overblown dumb action film and plays with it.

Completely missed the build up to Avengers 2: The Revengeancening, had no idea it was already out

We saw avengers last night. Emma liked it.

SuperSah

Banned
Sah, just out of interest...do you read anybody else's posts?

Every time you post it always seems completely apropos of nothing and entirely about you. People then respond and you disappear again.

Pretty much like everyone else on NeoGAF. :p

I did read a post up there by skeleton (show me your) but as it wasn't about me I thought it best not to reply.

Seriously, have you ever noticed how many sentences you say in a day that begin with I? People are sucky.

AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT THAT WAS YOU AS IN VOUS NOT TU SO DONT THINK IM ATTACKING YOU SAH BECAUSE IM NOT AS YOURE ONLY 9 YEARS OLD AND IT WOULDNT BE FAIR BUT I MIGHT HAVE A WORD WITH YOUR PARENTS ABOUT GIVING YOU MONEY FOR TRAINERS WHEN REALLY YOURE ONLY PAYING FOR THE LABEL A NICE PAIR OF NICKS OR HI TEC SHOULD DO YOU REALLY UNTIL YOU GO TO SENIOR SCHOOL

BritGAF conversation is never catered to my interests.

Otherwise, wut lol

NinjaBoiX

Yo lunchbox, remember when you were asking me for more tunes along the lines of Bonobo (you're welcome by the way), well this just came on my phone. I reckon it'll fondle your ballsack:

Cujo - Cat People

Cujo is Amon Tobin's less angry and abrasive pseudonym.
They're advertised a lot of jeans and look perfectly fine.
I wouldn't wear running shoes in the name of fashion and I wouldn't wear skinny jeans full stop.

Apparently you'd willingly wear both in conjunction so fill your boots I guess.

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
Yo lunchbox, remember when you were asking me for more tunes along the lines of Bonobo (you're welcome by the way), well this just came on my phone. I reckon it'll fondle your ballsack:

Cujo - Cat People

Cujo is Amon Tobin's less angry and abrasive pseudonym.

kinectimals2emxrc.gif

It's weird. Usually not my type of thing but I like it, cheers boyo. I haven't heard of Amon Tobin either so I guess I really have to do my homework.

For some reason I've musically regressed to my early teens and have been listening to the likes of The Rakes, The Cribs, Million Dead and the such. This new music couldn't have come at a better time.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
BritGAF conversation is never catered to my interests.

Otherwise, wut lol

Glad you took it in the stupid tone I meant it in :)

Implying you didnt?

Meh. It was loud, had amazing action sequences and had WAY WAY WAY too many characters and plot lines condensed into 2 hoursish. It never really got into a steady rhythm. But I'm not that big on the Marvel films. Aside from Guardians of the Galaxy which I loved, they've jumped the shark for me (infinity stone from Asgard from movie #7 which appeared in the post credits sequence of movie #6 and was used by Nimrod in the battle with Gargantuanox! Don't you remember?)

clothes? that's exactly what the lizard race want us to wear. WAKE UP SHEEPLES.

I'm awake! And naked! And jobless! AWEIRRVWKSLEO!

-

Has anyone played tropico here? I'm tempted...

For some reason I've musically regressed to my early teens and have been listening to the likes of The Rakes, The Cribs, Million Dead and the such. This new music couldn't have come at a better time.

You should listen to Future of the Left. For no reason other than that these days they count ex-Million Dead among their number.

Oh, and because they're fucking great, I guess.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
kinectimals2emxrc.gif

It's weird. Usually not my type of thing but I like it, cheers boyo. I haven't heard of Amon Tobin either so I guess I really have to do my homework.

Shit dude!

I used to be a bit of a groupie for a band called the Others and met the Rakes a few times. I like to think I am responsible for Alan Donohoe getting into Serge Gainsbourg :)

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
You should listen to Future of the Left. For no reason other than that these days they count ex-Million Dead among their number.

Oh, and because they're fucking great, I guess.

Already have man, they are reeeeeet good. I do like them a lot. I'm curious, a lot of people I know are mixed in their opinion of Frank Turner's solo stuff, where do you stand on it?

Shit dude!

I used to be a bit of a groupie for a band called the Others and met the Rakes a few times. I like to think I am responsible for Alan Donohoe getting into Serge Gainsbourg :)

That's pretty awesome haha! I would've loved to have met them back in the day. Were they alright guys?

Top Bottom