• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Qasiel

Did you have a decent weekend in the end, Shouta?

In fact, did everybody have a decent weekend? I was stuck in work which was rubbish but ended up watching a buttload of Always Sunny In Philadelphia and skived like a son-of-a-bitch.

Jezbollah

Hi all - please let me know your opinion :

Should I buy (for PC), Battlefront (Ultimate edition - £70) or Battlefield 4 (with Premium - £35)?

I want a DICE online shooter for PC, I had BF4 for PS4 (and got to level 50ish), but Battlefront - it's Star Wars, innit??!

Cheeeeeers

Qasiel

Should I buy (for PC), Battlefront (Ultimate edition - £70) or Battlefield 4 (with Premium - £35)?

I want a DICE online shooter for PC, I had BF4 for PS4 (and got to level 50ish), but Battlefront - it's Star Wars, innit??!

Cheeeeeers

Exactly, it's Star Wars. You know what needs to be done.

Shouta

Did you have a decent weekend in the end, Shouta?

In fact, did everybody have a decent weekend? I was stuck in work which was rubbish but ended up watching a buttload of Always Sunny In Philadelphia and skived like a son-of-a-bitch.

Pretty good but I was mostly near the hotel.

Also what's up with Kung Po chicken here? I keep getting stuff that's really sweet and sour chicken lol

Pretty good but I was mostly near the hotel.

Also what's up with Kung Po chicken here? I keep getting stuff that's really sweet and sour chicken lol

What's it like elsewhere? I thought Kung Po chicken was just sweet and sour chicken with extra spit and cashews everywhere.

Cheeeeeers

Battlefront

Bounce has returned to BBC News and has had a promotion

CW652jYWcAAD2H8.png

Skele7on

Banned
Battlefront, I keep hearing, lacks content and has the depth of a paddling pool, so I wouldn't go for that if I was you. Especially since it's twice the cost of the other option.

You hearing wrong and the £70 comes with DLC pass so he'll get more content.
More content is also set to be free but was time gated as the force awakens hadn't yet come to cinema's.

Shouta

What's it like elsewhere? I thought Kung Po chicken was just sweet and sour chicken with extra spit and cashews everywhere.

This is what you usually get in the US. It's chicken, peanuts, a few veggies like onions and green onions that's cooked in a spicy glaze with chili peppers. The Kung Po i got over there was deep fried like General Tso's along with cashews at one restaurant and water chestnuts at another, lol.

Mikeside

http://i.imgur.com/Rq56NqB.png

This is what you usually get in the US. It's chicken, peanuts, a few veggies like onions and green onions that's cooked in a spicy glaze with chili peppers. The Kung Po i got over there was deep fried like General Tso's along with cashews at one restaurant and water chestnuts at another, lol.

I think English Chinese food and American Chinese food are very different things.

Largely our hasn't changed since like the 60s or 70s where it was nothing like the real thing. You CAN find really good Chinese food, but there's a lot of crap still lingering around. Same with Indian food over here.

Funnily enough Thai places tend to be more authentic, but I think that's because it didn't become a thing here until much more recently.

Qasiel

Any plans for New Year's, Brit GAF? Watching fireworks? Getting pissed whilst watching Jools Holland's Hootenanny? House party?

Xun

Any plans for New Year's, Brit GAF? Watching fireworks? Getting pissed whilst watching Jools Holland's Hootenanny? House party?
My mate is DJing in New Cross, so I'll probably be heading there methinks.

It should be decent!

Yourself?

Mikeside

Going to a friend's for a party where we have to bring drinks we would have brought when we were 18.

Z and I are bringing Jager,prosecco, alcopops (mix a bacardi breezer orange with a WKD blue for great effect), pear cider, rum, crabbies and vodka.

Gonna be hurting tomorrow.

Going to a friend's for a party where we have to bring drinks we would have brought when we were 18.

Z and I are bringing Jager,prosecco, alcopops (mix a bacardi breezer orange with a WKD blue for great effect), pear cider, rum, crabbies and vodka.

Gonna be hurting tomorrow.

It's like I'm actually in 2007

Qasiel

My mate is DJing in New Cross, so I'll probably be heading there methinks.

It should be decent!

Yourself?

Sounds good, hope you had a great time!

Spent last night hanging out with a mate drinking and playing games. Pretty chilled compared to the last couple of years but it was really nice.

Happy New Year everyone!

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Happy New year, chaps!

Weird question but does anyone have a recommendations for how to find a good place for a massage? Every site I look on looks really dodgy; I just want somewhere safe and professional that is not for sexual service.

Happy New year, chaps!

Weird question but does anyone have a recommendations for how to find a good place for a massage? Every site I look on looks really dodgy; I just want somewhere safe and professional that is not for sexual service.

An actual spa. Usually one in a hotel is always good.

NinjaBoiX

Just watched AMY, such a sad movie, I knew she was troubled but never really appreciated quite how deeply. A smart, funny, effortlessly likeable, disarmingly honest and uniquely gifted lady taken from us by addiction and the pressures of the spotlight.

RIP Wino, you're a ledge.

Perhaps the saddest part is that we never got to hear the stuff she was doing with Mos Def and Questlove. :(

Lunch_Box_

Neo Member
Been a while since I've posted but hope everyone had a good time over Christmas and the New Year!

Finally got my PS4 and I'm on the Destiny hype, it's great fun all be it not perfect. Now to patiently wait the release of Street Fighter V.

south-park-s10e12c08-butters-freezes-cartman-4x3.jpg

Just watched AMY, such a sad movie

I've been wanting to watch this as it looked really interesting. I only started to appreciate her music far too late on.

I really want to check out 'Making a Murderer' on Netflix as well as people have been telling me that it's great, one to start this week. Has anyone been watching it?

On the music front, my dad found these guys over Christmas, even though it's in Spanish it's a great song

Bomba Estéreo - El Alma y el Cuerpo

Let's all try to survive the first week back at work eh?

Mikeside

Been a while since I've posted but hope everyone had a good time over Christmas and the New Year!

Finally got my PS4 and I'm on the Destiny hype, it's great fun all be it not perfect. Now to patiently wait the release of Street Fighter V.

south-park-s10e12c08-butters-freezes-cartman-4x3.jpg

I've been wanting to watch this as it looked really interesting. I only started to appreciate her music far too late on.

I really want to check out 'Making a Murderer' on Netflix as well as people have been telling me that it's great, one to start this week. Has anyone been watching it?

On the music front, my dad found these guys over Christmas, even though it's in Spanish it's a great song

Bomba Estéreo - El Alma y el Cuerpo

Let's all try to survive the first week back at work eh?

My other half has been watching this & she's transfixed.
From what I've overheard when it's been on, it's pretty interesting. I'd give it a go.

Daffy Duck

I got a free months trial for Netflix so I will be watching Making a Murderer tonight as I've seen a lot fo good stuff about it, and I do like real life crime stuff.

Top Bottom