• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Welcome to new folks

I feel a bit behind but killer Mike is basically the best human on the planet, isn't he?

And run the jewels 2 reminds me of cannibal ox from way back when.

And I have the beyonce album on vinyl and it sounds godlike. The BASS

Finally to say super quick don't listen to people who say exile on main st is the best. It's not. Neither is sticky fingers. It's let it bleed.

Terry Wogan - I'm the one human who never really liked him that much.

Attenborough better not go.

Or D Dimbleby. I'd weep tears for D Dimblebly

SKINNER!

Banned
Sploatee is back!

In terms of Wogan, yeah he's contributed a lot to to the BBC and stuff. Great voice and radio personality. I just feel kinda sour that he cashes cheques for the work he's done on Children in Need. I mean, it's not like you're struggling for cash man! Why you gotta get paid for a charity event?!?!

Also, fuck Kanye.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Sploatee is back!

In terms of Wogan, yeah he's contributed a lot to to the BBC and stuff. Great voice and radio personality. I just feel kinda sour that he cashes cheques for the work he's done on Children in Need. I mean, it's not like you're struggling for cash man! Why you gotta get paid for a charity event?!?!

Also, fuck Kanye.

I've always been here. And you've always been the caretaker. I hope you don't mind me correcting you.

Why fuck Kanye?

The Enchanter

Neo Member
Yay! Hello! It's been a bit quiet in here lately but don't let that put you off. Oh and half the people you met are banned so you won't see them in here. But I'm here! We should meet up again soon :)

No worries on both counts!

Yes, lets do something soon! My 'friends in London' count is hurtling through the digits, I believe I am up to eight people now. Look out world :)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Listening to my brother, my brother and me and hearing them talk about Great British Bake Off is so odd. I guess it's on BBC America?

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Bacon here is not good. Or sausages. Or bread. :(

I'm visiting back in the UK in a couple of weeks, I hope it's rainy and shitty just like it always is.

Bread in Japan is awesome. I wish they'd sell toast bread in the UK - it's amazing. last time we were out there we found salt bread which is so moreish. And how can you not love a country that makes curry donuts?

SKINNER!

Banned
Why fuck Kanye?

Just can't stand him anymore. What kind of a manchild brings up other people's children and refer to them as superior than everyone else? I still hold MBDTF close to my heart but fuck him as a person.

Curry donuts were the shizzzzzzz

Also, fuck Vita memory cards. Why can't Sony just release these cheap or sell it off so third party companies can make them? The Vita is fucking dead anyway.

Grumpy shorty is grumpy

NinjaBoiX

tumblr_nnbzjwLtVr1uozz3qo1_500.gif

'sup, BritGAF? (not sure about the rules of posting threads like this so figured you guys were the best place to put this...)

On Tuesday 8th March 2016 at 6.30pm I will be walking on fire. Primarily it's to raise money for Great Western Air Ambulance (http://www.greatwesternairambulance.com), but it's also because I'm a bit mad and it's something that's always interested me.

I need to raise £100 in order to do this, but I'm hoping to smash that target and raise a fair bit more. Anything you can give would be much appreciated! My Just Giving page is here: https://www.justgiving.com/Daniel-Hinchcliffe

I'm nervous and excited, but most importantly, I'm thrilled to be doing something for a good cause :)

If any of you guys have ever done this I'd love to read about your experience.

Cheers

Daniel

Mikeside

It is true, though.

actually that's not true, new people were a bit part of britgaf and it was consistently quite fresh, despite bitching by a few who didn't feel like they were included enough (largely because they weren't engaging as much.)

You probably have it against a lot of the "clique" because people decided they didn't like you after roundabout-gate, stealing money from SmokeyDave, fucking over the secret santa by not sending your gift etc etc etc.

I've no idea what Chinner's problem is, but I largely think he's just in it for the lols, which is fine.

edit: actually, as a bit of a follow-up, let's think about attitudes in here.

'Clique' stuff happened and people like Jackben and Chinner had a good old whinge about it "waah, the thread isn't what I want it to be"

Too bad, make your own thread if you want it so bad.

But actually, we migrated the supposedly cliquey stuff to Whatsapp to ease the tension with those people so they would stop bitching.

Did that help? Fuck no it didn't, because then people just whinged that it got worse in here because the thread was dead. Without the 'clique' posting, there was no atmosphere, and barely any posts.

Qasiel

Weather!

Sports teams!

Banter Banter Banter! LADS LADS LADS!

What's up with Greggs in Newcastle having bouncers?

Yay there is life still in BritGaf!

Oh, it's back to petty arguments again.

I don't know what's worse.

So... you'd prefer that there's no life in the BritGaf thread? Not starting an argument but that's a pretty odd thing to say there, Mush.

So... you'd prefer that there's no life in the BritGaf thread? Not starting an argument but that's a pretty odd thing to say there, Mush.

Lol where did you get that from? That's why I said I don't know what's worse, no life in the thread or just constant arguments, because both are pretty terrible! I'd rather neither!

Edit: forgot to say hello Ryan! If you were sent here by Chinner to stir things up then I doff my hat to you sir, good job!

Qasiel

Lol where did you get that from? That's why I said I don't know what's worse, no life in the thread or just constant arguments, because both are pretty terrible! I'd rather neither!

Edit: forgot to say hello Ryan! If you were sent here by Chinner to stir things up then I doff my hat to you sir, good job!

Ah. It's just the way it was written made it sound like "Yay life! Boo arguments! Don't know what's worse of the two".

So come on then, how's about some good ol' talk about Blighty? I see Jeremy Hunt's up to his old tricks again.

Ryan_MSF

You mean you know him personally or you know of him?

Either would mean you lose points by the way

Me and Chinner are personal friends, and damn :eek:

Hey, man! Welcome to the fold. It's not as active as it once was but there are good people here.

Hiya man, remember you from MGSgaf so it's nice to see another familiar face :p

Chinner has no real power over me but thank you for the welcome regardless
leuhkikcskn4.gif

Top Bottom