• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

Skele7on

Banned
Mine should be arriving from France tomorrow. The wait is figuratively killing me. It doesn't help the fact that I'm working 12-hour shifts as of today, so when (if) it does arrive tomorrow, I'm not going to get my hands on it until around 9pm.

Oh man that sounds painful, I would just pretend to be dying and play it.

I'm still deciding between the white and black N3DS. I hate options! I was so tempted by the white but with the outside of the black system, the apparent discolouring of white systems and the Zelda Triforce faceplate, I'm undecided.

The Black system with either of these faceplate I really want:

pikachu_faceplate.jpg

Danj

I seem to remember someone said the next London BritGAF meetup was in March, is there a date/thread for that yet? Since February is half over already.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I'm glad that we have those news subheadings to tell us what we are seeing, otherwise I might get confused and think that Bounce was an MP.

Rich!

Oh my fucking god

Heard on the local news there are a record number of bookings (thousands and thousands) for fifty shades of grey at my local cinema.

They have taken off every other film. Every single screen is the same film this weekend. This has never, ever happened before. And this is a large empire cinema with two storeys and exclusive studio screens.

I wanted to go to see a film this weekend with the girl, but that idea is out the window now. And no, it wasn't gonna be that 50 shades of ass.

Oh my fucking god

Heard on the local news there are a record number of bookings (thousands and thousands) for fifty shades of grey at my local cinema.

They have taken off every other film. Every single screen is the same film this weekend. This has never, ever happened before. And this is a large empire cinema with two storeys and exclusive studio screens.

I wanted to go to see a film this weekend with the girl, but that idea is out the window now. And no, it wasn't gonna be that 50 shades of ass.

Protest by capturing thousands of moths then releasing them into the theatres during screenings so the enhanced shadow of hundreds and hundreds of winged insects blots out the film. As everyone is shouting and screaming, swish the feather in your hat, cover your face with your cape and go "NYEH!" then escape.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
We're going to see it tomorrow.

Also, I like the Twilight saga.

And I can't wait for the final Hunger Games film.

NinjaBoiX

Sammy finally blocked me altogether on FB, our last remaining line of communication, going wine tasting with Spridge was apparently the final straw for her. She sent me the last in a long line of unresponded to messages literally minutes after Spridge posted on my wall, despite having unfriended me days ago.

Clearly checking my page every 5 minutes is normal, healthy behaviour. This is what I've had to put up with this past month or two, the girl is batshit. She was cool for a while, then crazy, then amazing, then basically just a wierdo.

I'm genuinely relieved now, she managed to suck dry any residual feelings I had for her with her mental, frankly cuntish behaviour this last few weeks.

Laters!

Fuck 50 Shades.

Sploatee, pls...

CHEEZMO™;151991123 said:
big night out tomorrah in manc woop woop
Come to Mint, I'll make you a banging cocktail.
Nick....
is dead
. Wow.
Clegg?

jimbor

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6miaTf1gF4g

From the outside, BritGAF might seem like a happy community.

But every time I look at the thread, I see Jedeye Sniv's eyes staring back at me...

Tell him for me.

Tell him that I was the one who did it.

BritGAF...

We're not tools of the forum...

or anyone else.

Posting was the only thing

- the only thing-

I was good at.

But at least I posted for what I believed in.

You grassed Jed? That's the kind of weasely behaviour I expect from you so not exactly a surprise. Ps You've never been good at posting.

Eventful night on gaf last night, eh? Evi finally demodded Mumei and closed the black culture thread, two decisions that can only improve gaf. Unfortunately the black culture thread was unlocked but baby steps.

Sploatee get your arse back on whatsapp, watching you drown in the see of mediocrity that passes for britgaf nowadays is very sad indeed. Jed misses you.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
You grassed Jed? That's the kind of weasely behaviour I expect from you so not exactly a surprise. Ps You've never been good at posting.

Eventful night on gaf last night, eh? Evi finally demodded Mumei and closed the black culture thread, two decisions that can only improve gaf. Unfortunately the black culture thread was unlocked but baby steps.

Sploatee get your arse back on whatsapp, watching you drown in the see of mediocrity that passes for britgaf nowadays is very sad indeed. Jed misses you.

That was quick! You were a member when I read that!

I am going to come back at some point.

This ban smells a bit like a perma, does anyone know?

That was quick! You were a member when I read that!

I am going to come back at some point.

This ban smells a bit like a perma, does anyone know?
Nah, end of Feb. Dave was just having a good laugh about it on whatsapp.

As to your earlier question, my idiot husband was banned for being a tool about the 3DS again.

Chinner

Banned

top banter. you are hilarious.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Nah, end of Feb. Dave was just having a good laugh about it on whatsapp.

As to your earlier question, my idiot husband was banned for being a tool about the 3DS again.

Ta.

I actually went and got a new 3ds and monster hunter. With a shiny faceplate. I'm gonna regret this.

sat in the cinema waiting for 50 shades to start...

Also the 28th is confirmed. So put it in your diaries, yo!

Oh and #freejimbor, #jedisinnocent and #afonididntdoit

Qasiel

Oh man that sounds painful, I would just pretend to be dying and play it.

It arrived this morning and I've managed to con my fiancee into bringing it to me at work by saying it'd be a romantic gesture.

I work 10-15 minutes away and I've promised to treat her to lunch. She's leaving me tonight to work a karaoke gig so it's gonna be the only time I get to see her.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.

It was a joke. Turn off the game console.

NinjaBoiX

Look at all this malarky on this page, what are you doing this weekend BritGAF?

I love that word
Just about to head into town to buy clothes I don't need, then meeting the bro for a few pints at Hilary Step, making a curry for tea, then off to work tonight.

Tomorrow out for Eilidh's birthday, Sunday roast in Chorlton then fuck knows, out all night knowing her!

Danj

Hungry House had a 33% off deal today between 4pm. I bought some chinese takeaway to have for lunch and dinner. Now I'm watching some movies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Look at all this malarky on this page, what are you doing this weekend BritGAF?

I love that word

Bit of a last minute change of plans because E not so great after going out on Thurs so instead gonna stay in and watch DVDs while playing the new toy.

Just got in from seeing 50 Shades and eating at Bakerie.

one of my best friends is english and he has told me that Jimbor was only joking. #bantergate

#chinnerbetrolling

NinjaBoiX

Count me in sploatee!

Can I assume that festivities will be concluded by 9-10pm? I can take the night off if needs be but can just as easily go to work straight after. Maybe request a 11pm start if that works. There is plenty of time to sort out a time frame I guess.

Will text/PM Steve when more concrete deets are established.

Danj

OI! 28th! You in or what?

Same goes to you Cheez and Ninj and any others! Can we get this fixed in our Filofaxes now?

Count me in sploatee!

Can I assume that festivities will be concluded by 9-10pm? I can take the night off if needs be but can just as easily go to work straight after. Maybe request a 11pm start if that works. There is plenty of time to sort out a time frame I guess.

Will text/PM Steve when more concrete deets are established.

Wait, is this the next BritGAF meetup? Or is that still in March? I have some money reserved in my March budget for that.

Wait, is this the next BritGAF meetup? Or is that still in March? I have some money reserved in my March budget for that.

No this is just the Manc peeps arranging a mini Manc Meetup.

The next official BritGaf meet will most likely be last weekend in March, I've not sorted it out yet but will probably set up the official thread by the end of this month, I'll link it in here so you'll be properly informed don't worry.

Danj

No this is just the Manc peeps arranging a mini Manc Meetup.

The next official BritGaf meet will most likely be last weekend in March, I've not sorted it out yet but will probably set up the official thread by the end of this month, I'll link it in here so you'll be properly informed don't worry.

Ah cool, thanks.

Qasiel

Hungry House had a 33% off deal today between 4pm. I bought some chinese takeaway to have for lunch and dinner. Now I'm watching some movies.

Cheers for this, Danj. Had a pretty decent korma for dinner last night because of the discount.

Top Bottom