• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT6| Dark Souls? More like Arse Holes

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Oh yea, the sword and shield are generally referred to as newbie friendly weapons due to the shield (shields in this game are really good at least for lance / gunlance) and you can use items without sheathing, plus their speed but I tend to disagree. Due to their fast attacks they're really weak and are made for doing elemental / status damage which I don't think a newer player is going to be doing much of so it feels like monster take forever to kill (at least, it did for me when I used SnS when I first started). I think the Lance is better as it teaches the importance of positioning, animation, and a really good shield to fall back on.

Well you can just check the 1* quests given by the Guildmarm and do the tutorials for whatever weapon interests you.

Will do.

Shovel Knight has the best music ever ever ever. It's so good. Wish stupid Nintendo would do a cross buy. There's no way I'm gonna pay for it again on the 3ds.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
Will do.

Shovel Knight has the best music ever ever ever. It's so good. Wish stupid Nintendo would do a cross buy. There's no way I'm gonna pay for it again on the 3ds.

You can now do Cross Buy on Nintendo systems, so Yacht games or whatever could hypothetically do that.

Sploatee you should definitely play Spelunky. And that IS crossbuy.

Shovel Knight had a discount for the other version if you bought it on one Nintendo console...

...but I Kickstarted the game so I have it on Steam, and eff paying £12 or whatever to play it on 3DS, it's not THAT good!

Fuchs

Maybe some of you do remember me, I was that German gaffer a few pages ago, asking for advice/topic suggestions for an oral presentation.
After several hours (or maybe even days?) I finally decided on Hammer Films.
I had some problems condensing that topic (history, filmography, critical response, etc.) into a ten minute speech, but in the end it went great (after the exam I had to answer some general question about British politics and history) and passed the course with best mark grade possible.
So again, thank you very much! =)

Volotaire

Maybe some of you do remember me, I was that German gaffer a few pages ago, asking for advice/topic suggestions for an oral presentation.
I had some problems condensing that topic (history, filmography, critical response, etc.) into a ten minute speech, but in the end it went great (after the exam I had to answer some general question about British politics and history) and passed the course with best mark grade possible.

I remember! Well done! Hope you enjoyed it too.

i am taking all credit for this. you're welcome.

seriously though: south park & the stick of truth, any good? it's really stupidly cheap right now and i am bored.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
Did I mention how good Sunless Sea is?

Nice work!

i am taking all credit for this. you're welcome.

Now wait a gosh darn...

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
CHEEZMO™;152346692 said:
fun night out in baa bar on saturday

cant remember if i posted about this already

Did you do shot bingo?

You can now do Cross Buy on Nintendo systems, so Yacht games or whatever could hypothetically do that.

Sploatee you should definitely play Spelunky. And that IS crossbuy.

I couldn't get into it. It made me feel claustrophobic in a bad way.

sploatee should also play bioshock infinite.

I want to, I'm hoping there'll be a ps4 re release at some point.

I did a serious dumb.

What?

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
i also think i want sunless sea. all my worries right now are based around videogames.

I can understand this. I wish I hadn't impulsively bought more 360 games than I could play. I see them sitting there on the shelf and it makes me feel like a spoilt first world brat.

Feels quiet in here today. So I'll break the non existent silence.

How about that Order eh? Turns out its 3 hours long and LINEAR!

I played a game at 30fps yesterday! OMG IT WAS LIKE A SLIDESHOW!

Hideki Kamiya posted new topless shots of himself ... He is sooo dreamy !

LOL Stephen Fry sure is looking good these days!

How about those Muslims / transfolk / BDSMers / furries / bronies EH? Only on GAF chuckle chuckle!

Naughty Gods have announced that UC4 will have dynamic volumetric dust physics ! Hnnnnngggggggg

I CAN'T FIND A CHARIZARD AMIIBO! Fucksake Nintendo sort it out!

thank you for making the rest of neogaf pointless.

i dropped a bottle of milk on the way home today, it split slightly and so i thought it best to throw it in the bin rather than leave it on the side of the street. in trying to get it in the bin it split some more and all of it went over my trousers. 4 pints worth. huff.

thank you for making the rest of neogaf pointless.

i dropped a bottle of milk on the way home today, it split slightly and so i thought it best to throw it in the bin rather than leave it on the side of the street. in trying to get it in the bin it split some more and all of it went over my trousers. 4 pints worth. huff.

show me your skeleton, today:

SO84mLq.gif

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I can understand this. I wish I hadn't impulsively bought more 360 games than I could play. I see them sitting there on the shelf and it makes me feel like a spoilt first world brat.

Feels quiet in here today. So I'll break the non existent silence.

How about that Order eh? Turns out its 3 hours long and LINEAR!

I played a game at 30fps yesterday! OMG IT WAS LIKE A SLIDESHOW!

Hideki Kamiya posted new topless shots of himself ... He is sooo dreamy !

LOL Stephen Fry sure is looking good these days!

How about those Muslims / transfolk / BDSMers / furries / bronies EH? Only on GAF chuckle chuckle!

Naughty Gods have announced that UC4 will have dynamic volumetric dust physics ! Hnnnnngggggggg

I CAN'T FIND A CHARIZARD AMIIBO! Fucksake Nintendo sort it out!

Can we have a daily/weekly 'Sploatee's NeoGAF Round-up' post please?

NinjaBoiX

"Long Beach Mike is a scumbag. Long Beach Mike is selling out his amigos, that's what kind of a nice fuckin' guy he fuckin' is.

So get that asshole outta mind."

Nerdkiller

Membeur
Well boils and ghouls, I just got my 64GB Vita card today, Man, does it feel liberating not select which small set of games have to get deleted.

derder

Hello!

I'm be in London for the Chinese New Year from tonight until Monday morning. I've done the main touristy stuff before, but am looking to do the following:

• See as much of the Chinese New Year activities as possible.
    See an English Premier League game (or equivalent) in person. (I have no affiliation)
    Ramen, ramen, ramen
    Attempt to see the northern lights in Scotland (is this possible?)

Anyone know if I'm missing anything specific or if I should venture out of London proper for any events? Thanks!

Top Bottom