• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King debuts Mac n' Cheetos

Status
Not open for further replies.
burger-king-mac-n-cheetos.jpg

Burger King looks to bring some deep-fried cheesy goodness with the introduction of new Mac n' Cheetos.

The new, limited-time side features large Cheetos Puff-shaped sticks of battered and deep-fried macaroni and cheese dusted with cheddar cheese powder in true Cheetos fashion.

Mac n' Cheetos are currently being rolled out and come with five pieces to an order.

More here: http://www.brandeating.com/2016/06/new-mac-n-cheetos-arrive-at-burger-king.html

Fast food has gone too far.

3h0f5c5.png

v9YL0kK.png

(Not my pictures)

ZOONAMI

Deep fried Mac and cheese bites are the shit. We have these at a few places in Minnesota, and of course at the state fair.

I don't understand the hate. As others have said, fried mac n' cheese bites are tasty. Now add more cheese and that's clearly a recipe for "put it in my mouth fast!"

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Humanity was a mistake. It's nothing but trash.

Zackat

Saw these yesterday. I almost pulled in to the place just to try it but it wasn't worth it. Burger King a mess.

Krejlooc

Banned
Fried macaroni and cheese is delicious... but probably not so much when it's made at burger king and dressed with Cheeto dust

Ensoul

While McDonald's is trying to be somewhat healthier Burger king simply couldn't care less about any of that liberal nonsense.

Is Burger King losing that much money that they are coming out with all this stuff?

I don't remember the last time I ate at a Fast Food restaurant. I think I ate Taco Bell like a year ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom