• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Just curious--how long would you guys consider appropriate time waiting on a purchase before filing a complaint with Paypal?

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
Depends I suppose. Do you know where it's shipping from/tried to contact the shipper?

It's been two weeks since the purchase and is shipping from the next state over. He said it shipped on Tuesday but it hasn't arrived yet. It was my first purchase through this thread and I'm not sure how long we're all willing to give for reasonable shipping time.

Don't want to seem like I'm putting undue pressure on the guy, just not exactly sure how things go in this thread.

Crisis

Banned
Plinko said:
It's been two weeks since the purchase and is shipping from the next state over. He said it shipped on Tuesday but it hasn't arrived yet. It was my first purchase through this thread and I'm not sure how long we're all willing to give for reasonable shipping time.

Don't want to seem like I'm putting undue pressure on the guy, just not exactly sure how things go in this thread.

And he didn't give you a tracking number or anything? P

Plinko said:

Dunno, wouldn't feel unreasonable if you started a claim. Have you tried pming him on here about what's going on with it before you start the claim?

Crisis said:
And he didn't give you a tracking number or anything? P

A lot of people don't. It's not necessarily completely weird.

WEGGLES

Very positive feedback for Hazaro.

Shipped within the hour of payment. Packaged well. Arrived in one piece. Arrived quickly. Fair price.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
WEGGLES said:
Very positive feedback for Hazaro.

Shipped within the hour of payment. Packaged well. Arrived in one piece. Arrived quickly. Fair price.
Weggles paid me in American currency. Fantastic.
Also I printed the label in the hour, dropped it off in 2.

GQman2121

Banned
Crisis said:
The feedback document was created around the same time this second thread was. Basically it would take forever to go through the old thread and pick out all positive feedback. What we've been doing is taking the feedback as of this thread and putting it into the document. However for legacy buy/sell/traders, if you can PM me a link to your most recent feedback from the old thread we'd be glad to add you to the list.

I'll be doing this shortly. I enjoy selling here more than Ebay, even if I don't make as much; so this thread (and the last thread) means a lot to me, as I've done quite a bite of buying and selling over the years here.

Thanks for your efforts. :)

NoRéN

My god! I don't normally like to post without purpose(this is a buy/sell thread) but, damn if Crisis is not a classy mother effin' poster! Yeah it sucks that people can't be banned for scamming but it is in the disclaimer. Thanks you, Crisis. Nothing wrong with posters warning others of potential scammers and whatnot. I mean, plenty of juniors have become a thread police of sorts, bitching about prices, pic sizes, reposting, etc. At least your posts have a solid purpose. Oh, and
Crisis said:
Better yet, people like you can suck half my balls.
:lol

Lombaszko

Selling
Wii
Club Nintendo Super Famicom Classic Controller SOLD!
Super Smash Bros Brawl SOLD!

Gameboy Advance
Game Boy Micro Famicom Edition $60
Final Fantasy VI Advance $45
Metroid Zero Mission $20
Metroid Fusion SOLD!
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 $20

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite Onyx Black $100
New Super Mario Bros DS SOLD!
R4 DS Card $15 SOLD!

If you buy through my Amazon store it'll cost a little more on shipping. If you want to send me an Amazon email gift card, they are for the prices listed above. Any questions or picture requests, please send a PM.
Thanks.

clearing out a last few things:
Pm me for pics... (I always include goodies in my packages!)

-Mimobot Halo Master Chief 1GB Flash Drive (sealed) $15 shipped
oiT56l.jpg

- Dragon Ball Kai OST w/ dragon ball kai card (sealed) $7 Shipped - crack in case but sealed

PS3
Gundam Musou (dynasty warriors) $14 Shipped
-Complete..game is mostly in English

Game boy advance games

-F-Zero GBA JP (in box complete) $8 Shipped

PS2
Street Fighter II 15th Anniversary Controller (ryu sealed w/ udon comic)
$11 shipped

$13 Shipped with PS2--PS3 Adapter (usb->PS3)

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Selling or Trading
Drop me a PM if you're interested in any of the below. I have 100% positive feedback and am really easy going to deal with. I will not turn down any reasonable offer.

PS2 Slim + Memory Cards, stock controller and SFII Ryu controller

Modded X-Box original.

Dreamcast + stock controller + generic controller + Soul Caliber

Antec 900 Case, unused

Batman: The Complete Animated Series DVDs

Wartech
Rogue Galaxy
Hitman: Blood Money
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Zelda: Windwaker + Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
God of War Collection
Phoenix Wright: Ace Detective
Deadly Premonitions

Looking for:
Wii
God of War III
Resonance of Fate
Starcraft II (LOL, I know)
Any RPG that I haven't played
USB hard drive (PM me for bonus points on this)
Random electronic stuff

ethelred

I'm selling these DVDs. The prices include shipping:

Battlestar Galactica Season 2.0 - 7$
Battlestar Galactica Season 2.5 - 7$
Battlestar Galactica Season 3 - 15$
Battlestar Galactica Season 4.0 - 15$

All four sets: 35$

PM me if interested. If I don't get any responses, I'll just throw them up on eBay rather than reposting for 30 pages.

mooooose

I have a Uniqlo Big Boss / MGS Peace Walker Shirt (Size Large) for sale.

All I want is like $20 or $25. I just want to recoup what I spent and shipping. Pics incoming.

PM me!

Crisis

Banned
Okay guys. Announcement time.

INTRODUCING NEOGAF PLUS!​

The NeoGAF Buy/Sell/Trade User Feedback List is a list of user-submitted feedback that is maintained by NeoGAF users MidnightScott, Zaraki_Kenpachi, and Crisis, and all of us would like to say thanks for your acknowledgement of our efforts. It is really heartwarming to see people referring to the document to utilize it when participating in the Buy/Sell/Trade thread, and we'd also like to thank you guys for using it as your trading standard here on GAF. We would also like to acknowledge that the document isn't perfect, and we've made changes every so often in pursuit of making it a better system for you to use and to refer to. And we will continue doing so in the future. To that end, we'd like to take the opportunity to introduce the NeoGAF Plus system.

The NeoGAF Buy/Sell/Trade User Feedback List has a lot of positives. It has three people checking this thread every so often (and we've been pretty up-to-date on it for a while, I think most of you will agree) to add feedback about users to the list. The trouble with the list has been that while it does list whether a user is currently in good standing in this thread, unless they're a NeoGAF Gold member, you don't have any idea how many positive trades they've gone through on here. To rectify this, we've created the NeoGAF Plus system, which is a fairly simple way to help you recognize how many times a member has made a positive trade.

On the NeoGAF Buy/Sell/Trade User Feedback List, you will now find little "+" marks next to user names. Every black + symbol represents one positive feedback post within this thread. For example, a user that has three black + marks next to their user name has received three positive feedback posts within this thread. When a user has accumulated ten (10) positive feedback posts within this thread, they will receive a blue + sign to replace ten of the black + signs. Basically, one blue + sign equals ten black + signs or ten positive posts within this thread. I have gone through every single post in this thread hunting for positive feedback posts and I believe that I have found and added them all. It is my sincere hope that this helps you facilitate trades within this thread much easier than it was before.

There are some users on the list that are listed under positive feedback, but do not have plus signs next to their name. These users DID receive positive feedback in the old thread. However, the NeoGAF Plus system is in effect from the start of this thread moving forward. I understand it may be inconvenient for posters who made great trades and had great feedback in the old thread, but to be honest, it would take a gargantuan effort to go through the old thread and look for positive feedback posts. It is not my favorite part of this system, as it affected me too. However, because of the decision, you can rest assured that the Plus System is extremely up-to-date and will be very easy to manage moving forward. The "working policy" where you can PM MidnightScott, Zaraki_Kenpachi, or Crisis with a link to your most recent positive feedback in the old Buy/Sell/Trade thread and be listed in the NeoGAF Buy/Sell/Trade User Feedback List is still valid, but we cannot add the NeoGAF Plus system to your user name until you accumulate valid positive feedback within this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

It is our sincerest hope that you all benefit from this list and find it easier to use than it was previously. I'll do my best to answer any questions that you may have in regards to it or the NeoGAF Buy/Sell/Trade User Feedback List. Thanks for your time and happy trading!​

• The NeoGAF Buy/Sell/Trade User Feedback List has been updated to Post 870 in this thread as of my writing this post.
  • I also added a handful of users/positive feedback that were missed the first time around, and I'd like to offer our sincerest apologies to anyone we did miss. If something is still off about the list, please PM me with what's wrong and with any relevant links so that we can fix it.
  • Part of the reason that we missed some of the users or positive feedback distributed in this thread is due to the way some posters list it. Most of you guys make a post in the thread that follows the format of "Positive/Negative feedback for Insert User Name", and that's extremely beneficial. Some of you list it within a gigantic post filled with other stuff and don't use any particular format. I'm not saying we won't do our best to add any and all feedback in this thread, but if you could use that format, it would be immensely helpful to the people editing this thread.

Any questions?

Jomjom

Banned
Is it strange for me to want to sell and buy more now simply because I want a blue + by my name? Thank you Crisis for all your hard work in keeping us GAF traders safe.

US & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate. I need to pay some bills!

Selling ($3 for shipping/paypal fees...willing to ship to other countries if you are willing to pay the shipping cost) (Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

PS3
Street Fighter IV - $16 $15
Brutal Legend - $16 $15
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $16 $15

Wii
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $25 $22
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $15
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $15
New Play Control! Pikmin - $18 $15
Little King's Story - $25 $22
Red Steel 2 - $27 (SOLD)

Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $11
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $14
Sands of Destruction - $20 $18
Mega Man ZX - $20 $18
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $12
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $12
Game & Watch Collection - $15.50 (SOLD)

Nintendo GameCube
Resident Evil 4 - $15

GQman2121

Banned
The Inside Man - $5 SOLD
Talladega Nights - $4
Funny People - $5

o56anl.jpg

Beyond Good & Evil - $7

There is a bit of glue on the manual in the top right corner from the GS sticker--you can see it in the photo. Other than that, it's in perfect condition, practically brand new. Not a single scratch on the disc. Not one.

2ntzf2x.jpg

iw7lgy.jpg

I'll post my stuff next page, going to add N64 games and more snes games

just wanted to say I've been a bit delayed in answering pm's so I'll get to them soon :D

huh i think i did way more then 5 trades on here :p
i might go search for other feedback in got in the thread, that blue tag thing is tempting :lol

kudos on the feedback system :D

Cruzader

Banned
qzrs4g.jpg

New games:

-Halo 3 ODST - $25 shipped
-Brutal Legend - $16 shipped
-Dead Space(GH) - $15 shipped

Used: [Mint/Complete]

-Warhawk - $15 shipped
-Socom Conf. - $15 shipped
-Tekken 6 (w/holographic sleeve like NEW!) - SOLD

MISC:

-$30 Staples GC - $20 shipped or trade for PSN Codes($ PSN card or game codes)
-Win 7 HP Upgrade Disk/Serial key. Can be used for 32 or 64 bit install.(key) - Offer me $$
---------

Mainly looking for paypal. US only!!

Wanna sell my good condition UK PAL Wii after I finish Galaxy 2.

I have Zelda, Galaxy, Galaxy 2, Metroid 3 and No More Heroes. The virtual console has half a dozen good games, also. Good condition, Wiimote is slightly dirty but I can clean it up.

If anyone is interested, PM please.

vocab

img0096yp.jpg

These are all complete unless noted other wise:

Star Ocean 3 - Doesn't include the original slip case. The game has a few minor circle scratches on disc 1. Disc 2 has no scratches but has some minor dust stains on it that can easily be cleaned. $12.
FFXII Collectors edition - The game disc has a small hairline scratch that can only be seen in the light. The disc is flawless for the most part. The bonus disc was never used at all. $22.
.Hack//Infection - Includes the Anime OVA. Both discs are flawless. There's security sticker Residue at the top. $24.
Bully GH - Disc has a small 3cm scratch, and that's all that's wrong with it. $12.
Ratchet - Flawless copy $12
Mario Sunshine - Disc has a small dust stain on it, and can be cleaned easily. $12 SOLD
Mario Kart SOLD

*SOLD
Hori Real Arcade Pro 3 $100.00
*can include sf4 for an additional $10
used 15-20 times, in mint condition, changed the square gate to Sanwa GT-Y Octagonal gate, comes with the original square gate packed inside the box with the stick

Toronto/Mississauga/Brampton Area

84723dg_20.jpeg

mooooose

Uniqlo MGS Peace Walker Tee (Large, kinda slim) $20 + Shipping
JX9Xm.jpg

All I want is to pass this on to someone. I want retail + shipping. It's only sold at one store in the US in NYC. Don't miss out!

Nekobo

Strategy guide:
Persona 3 (sealed) $25

Japanese DS games:
Daigasso Band Bros w/ expansion cart - $32
Bleach DS - $10

Others:
Wii Fit / Balance Board - $65 (or $50 local pick up in Los Angeles area)
Sakura Wars (Wii) - $24
Ever17: Out of Infinity (PC, Sealed, English version) - $35

Brofist

Thinking about unloading my Wii, before the other system's motion controllers come out. I'd be selling:

Black Japanese Wii with box, cables and controller.
An extra Wiimote + nunchuck set (white)
Wii Fit and Balance Board.

PM me any offers. This would be shipped from Japan, so keep that in mind.

Jirotrom

im getting a 360 tomorrow YAY, jumping back in :D

I want,
Bayonetta,
Tekken 6
Super street Fighter IV
Red dead redemption,

Anyone selling these for a good price, I promised I would look here first :D

Dragon Age(360) - 26 USD

DLC codes used. Mint condition

I also have a bunch of old PC shooters such as Battlefield 2, Call of duty 1 & 2, Mechwarrior 4 series, and other misc. PC games if anyone is interested.

WanderingWind said:
Selling or Trading
Drop me a PM if you're interested in any of the below. I have 100% positive feedback and am really easy going to deal with. I will not turn down any reasonable offer.

PS2 Slim + Memory Cards, stock controller and SFII Ryu controller

Modded X-Box original.

Dreamcast + stock controller + generic controller + Soul Caliber

Antec 900 Case, unused

Batman: The Complete Animated Series DVDs

Wartech
Rogue Galaxy
Hitman: Blood Money
Fable: The Lost Chapters
Zelda: Windwaker + Ocarina of Time/Master Quest
God of War Collection
Phoenix Wright: Ace Detective
Deadly Premonitions

Looking for:
Wii
God of War III
Resonance of Fate
Starcraft II (LOL, I know)
Any RPG that I haven't played
USB hard drive (PM me for bonus points on this)
Random electronic stuff

How much you want for the antec 900?

Edit- pm sent to ya

Chorazin

I've been lacking on keeping up with feedback, so here's three in one post!

Positive Feedback for Flunkie

Positive Feedback for mojiimbo

Positive Feedback for robot

Davidion

Looking to sell: 1 Energizer xp8000 portable battery pack. $65 shipped to continental US, completely new and unopened.

Stock product description and picture since I've never opened the box. Can take pictures of said box upon request.

Comes with PC007 charging adapter for ipad. Looks like a standard USB adapter, not sure what it does since I don't own an ipad.

Amazon Product Description:

The Energizer XP8000 is the only rechargeable portable power pack in the world for every Net Books, MIDs and mini notebooks. It is the size of a Blackberry phone – yet delivers plenty of power to finish your work, surf the web or watch a video! Get up to 3 extra hours of use out of your Net Book. Three power outputs allow you the flexibility to charge and power up to 3 devices simultaneously, like your iPod, Cell Phone and Net Book. The Energizer XP8000 comes with 6 cell phone tips, 9 Net Book Tips, iPod / iPhone tip, AC adapter, and carrying case. Simply plug your Energizer Power into your electronic device for emergency ENERGI. On The GO! Product also comes with FREE TIPS FOR LIFE. Visit www.xpalpower.com for more information.

Energizer-XP8000-Energi-To-Go-8000-mAh-Power-Pac__24392661_0.jpg

Chorazin

Davidion said:
Looking to sell: 1 Energizer xp8000 portable battery pack. $65 shipped to continental US, completely new and unopened.

Stock product description and picture since I've never opened the box. Can take pictures of said box upon request.

Not interested since I have one already, but this was AWESOME at PAX East. Put it in my bag and it kept all my devices and my friends charged all weekend long, even used it to charge to full overnight and it lasted three days and nights. Saved me tons of packing space since I wasn't bringing a bunch of AC cables with me. ]

If you go to cons a lot, you NEED one of these.

Davidion

Chorazin said:
Not interested since I have one already, but this was AWESOME at PAX East. Put it in my bag and it kept all my devices and my friends charged all weekend long, even used it to charge to full overnight and it lasted three days and nights. Saved me tons of packing space since I wasn't bringing a bunch of AC cables with me. ]

If you go to cons a lot, you NEED one of these.

:lol Thanks for the endorsement.

Yeah it's a great product, but I realized that I'm a massive charging whore and am seldom without a place to charge my gear, whether it's ducking into starbucks or taking advantage of every outlet in a shop/hotel/restaurant that I can find.

So yeah, it's a great little piece of kit that I'm letting go for considerably cheaper than retail, but I just can't justify having it as a luxury given my habits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom