• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tedesco!

Plinko said:
The thief identification system should be like on Elder Scrolls: Oblivion.

If a thief posts something in another thread on the board they get publicly called out wherever they go until the debt is paid.

Why not just have the mods change his tag to GAF THIEF! and the link to a buy/sell/trade post stating as such or something along those lines. Just an idea.

V_Ben

Banned
Kerrinck said:
Well, let me quote these private messages from him since it is absurd enough you would probably doubt if I had to explain it.

First he says this:

And then after I give my paypal info:

what on earth :lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Tedesco! said:
Why not just have the mods change his tag to GAF THIEF! and the link to a buy/sell/trade post stating as such or something along those lines. Just an idea.

That's actually a really good idea.

Kerrinck said:
Well, let me quote these private messages from him since it is absurd enough you would probably doubt if I had to explain it.

First he says this:

And then after I give my paypal info:
:lol Wow, talk about bullshit? Is that paypal gold now where they only let you take money out? Damn, I want that shit.

Hey, don't know if I can do this, but I've got a bunch of gaming items on Ebay right now.

http://shop.ebay.com/grayfoxtastical/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

I have some weird stuff like PAL copies of Resident Evil 3 and Dino Crisis for Dreamcast, Playstation lots including Metal Gear and Dino Crisis, a bunch of crazy Sonic lots (one including Sonic CD), and even Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for the Dreamcast in mint condition.

If I can't put Ebay transactions here, just tell me, I'll pull this off.

Thanks for looking!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Zaraki_Kenpachi said:
:lol Wow, talk about bullshit? Is that paypal gold now where they only let you take money out? Damn, I want that shit.

:lol :lol :lol

Alucrid

Banned
Plinko said:
That's actually a really good idea.

Well I mean, from the first post in the thread...

DISCLAIMER: the NeoGAF administration has no authority over any transactions that are facilitated by this thread and cannot be held responsible for whatever results from using this thread to buy, sell, or trade goods or services. We advise caution and common sense.

So I'm not sure if they're able to do anything, even as much as changing his tag.

WanderingWind said:
You stole from somebody

I didn't steal from anyone.

WanderingWind said:
So what if the other purchases were only one buck here, 12 bucks there? That's 13 dollars you could have sent him, instead of running away from your responsibilities like a little bitch. You're a thief, a liar and a fucking bitch for skulking around like a diseased little rodent when you should be doing everything in your power to pay him back the money you stole from him.

:lol You're my new favorite poster here!

Crisis said:
See I like how now you want to add the "other half when you have it" part.That's a little different from what you were just saying in here isn't it?

Uh no, that's what was stated at first..

Crisis said:
And I'm pretty sure he insinuated publicly that he got whatever you sent him the first time.

You sure? He's asking for my receipt to make sure I sent it which I will be showing him. Did he say he got it, but now asking for the receipt to make sure I sent it? What's going on? :lol

I don't have a verified Paypal account, which is why I can't send money to my bank account, I can only request a check, then cash the check, etc.

Tedesco!

Alucrid said:
Well I mean, from the first post in the thread...

So I'm not sure if they're able to do anything, even as much as changing his tag.

They have no authority, as in they can not force one poster to pay or make right a wrong. However they could facilitate the process by giving them the GAF version of the Scarlet Letter.

red shoe paul said:

:lol You're my new favorite poster here!

You sure? He's asking for my receipt to make sure I sent it which I will be showing him. Did he say he got it, but now asking for the receipt to make sure I sent it? What's going on? :lol

I don't have a verified Paypal account, which is why I can't send money to my bank account, I can only request a check, then cash the check, etc.

You can still send money though you dumbass. :lol You're so full of shit. It doesn't matter if you can't send money to your bank, you have to send HIM money. You can't be serious.

Cruzader

Banned
I think there should be a separate thread for buyer/seller not paying/issues etc since its getting a litle out of hand here.

Crisis

Banned
red shoe paul said:

You sold a phone to Kerrinck about three months ago for $100. He doesn't have the phone. He doesn't have his money back yet. Tell you what - I'm pretty sure we can make the case for a number of things. How about mail fraud? Taking someone's money and not giving them what they paid for falls under my definition of "thief" and I'm willing to bet everyone else's too.

red shoe paul said:

You tried to make it seem like that's all Kerrinck asked for so we'd all get off your back. He didn't "ask" you for $50. Not really. He wanted his fucking money back. Fact is that you still owe him at least $50, and that's assuming you're telling the truth about the money order. Which at this point, I'd be willing to bet "somehow" doesn't make it to Kerrinck.

red shoe paul said:

It seems to me that Kerrinck is a better person than the rest of us in this thread in that he was willing to publicly take you at your word that you sent it to him so as to not vilify you further in this thread. Also, that was two days ago that Kerrinck posted that. Where's the fucking money order at? I like how you're being so casual about this shit, acting like we're all wrong for being pissed off. Nobody in this thread has a single reason to trust you. You've been lying for a long fucking time.

red shoe paul said:

You don't need a verified PayPal account to send someone money. You aren't collecting any more money from him. You're sending it to him through PayPal. As far as I know, you don't have to have a verified account to SEND money. Either you're really stupid, or you think everybody else in this thread is.

Crisis

Banned
Alucrid said:
Also, can I be added to whatever feedback list is being used? I think I have more but I can't find them...nor do I want to search that giant thread.

You're already on the list.

MidnightScott said:
Why are people still selling to you. You need to pay Kerrinck what you owe him.

Ehh, I wish I had known the deal. I didn't realize he was giving people problems with owed money... I don't like to fuck around with scammers.

Well, thanks for the positive feedback anyway. I can't help but think I could have received more for my copy of Nocturne...

Jeez, and the Google Doc clearly states to stay away from him. I need to pay more attention. This angers me.

Is anybody looking to unload a copy of Borderlands for the 360 in good condition, case and manual please? Will pay $20. That's my price and I'm sticking to it. :)

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Ehh, I wish I had known the deal. I didn't realize he was giving people problems with owed money... I don't like to fuck around with scammers.

Well, thanks for the positive feedback anyway. I can't help but think I could have received more for my copy of Nocturne...

Jeez, and the Google Doc clearly states to stay away from him. I need to pay more attention. This angers me.

Why? You got your money almost immediately and had a good transaction. Is that bad or something?

Crisis said:
Nobody in this thread has a single reason to trust you. You've been lying for a long fucking time.

Hahah, what are you talking about? :lol
Kerrinck, please tell the lawyer you told and the letter to go away. :<

red shoe paul said:
Why? You got your money almost immediately and had a good transaction. Is that bad or something?

Not at all. But it seems like the money wasn't even yours. A gift or something you said. And I just don't condone doing business with someone that has no qualms with scamming others. It seems like you've got quite the reputation in here, but it's not my place to judge because I don't know the details.

Enjoy the game, at least!

Crisis

Banned
red shoe paul said:
Hahah, what are you talking about? :lol

Here's a few things you wrote to Kerrinck.

red shoe paul said:
Got the money! I will ship it tomorrow morning! I'll PM you and tell you that it shipped! Thanks!

Didn't happen.

red shoe paul said:
I was on my phone and I don't see PM's on it. Your phone shipped man, I don't know what to say. I can talk with the post office tomorrow and see what's up, maybe you gave me the wrong address? Or I probably wrote it wrong..

Didn't happen.

red shoe paul said:
Today is my day off, so I'm heading to USPS today and figuring out what happened or if it even left their store yet. This happened before when I sold my old iPhone..

Didn't happen.

red shoe paul said:
I don't have your address man, it's not in Paypal. If you want the refund you'll be having to wait a little bit longer since I don't have it in my Paypal. If honest to god you want the $100 back. It'll take time but I'll get it back to you.

Hasn't happened yet.

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Not at all. But it seems like the money wasn't even yours. A gift or something you said. And I just don't condone doing business with someone that has no qualms with scamming others. It seems like you've got quite the reputation in here, but it's not my place to judge because I don't know the details.

Enjoy the game, at least!

Don't worry, there's nothing really to get other than me paying back somebody when other people seem to still have a problem with it..

I'll be playing it tomorrow. :D
Thanks again!

Crisis said:
Hasn't happened yet.

I really don't understand..
I said when I have the $100 I will send it. What's wrong with that?
I sent the $50 since that's what he asked for at the time. And I did it.
When I get the other $50, I will send that as I promised and stated..

Crisis

Banned
red shoe paul said:
Don't worry, there's nothing really to get other than me paying back somebody when other people seem to still have a problem with it..

Thanks again!

It's been THREE MONTHS. You're on here spending money, buying other people's stuff when you STILL OWE Kerrinck money. How fucking dense are you?

Crisis said:
It's been THREE MONTHS. You're on here spending money, buying other people's stuff when you STILL OWE Kerrinck money. How fucking dense are you?

OH SHIIIIIIT TWELVE DOLLARSSSSSSSS OF SOMEBODY'S MONEYYY! :O~
Do you know what I do?
Know what bill I pay?
Know what I make?
Do you know my Social Security number also? :<

Apparently you do..

red shoe paul said:

Thanks again!

You had part of that money and you spent it. How will you ever have the other $50 at this rate? You're a piece of shit. You obviously have money. And it takes over 3 months for $50 that you should have never spent in the first place? Keep ignoring my posts though. :lol

Crisis

Banned
red shoe paul said:
Do you know what I do?

Yes.

red shoe paul said:
Know what bill I pay?

Apparently, you only pay half of your bills over three months.

red shoe paul said:
Know what I make?

Not enough to pay someone $100 over three months.

red shoe paul said:

I know a lot more about you than you think I do.

red shoe paul said:
Do you know what I do?
Know what bill I pay?
Know what I make?

Apparently you do..
:lol :lol You just admitted it. At least you're dedicated.

I want to apologize to Plinko. I haven't been on much due to moving to a new home as well as my normally ridiculous work schedule.

It's my own fault for letting it slip throgh the cracks and will be resolved in the AM. He'll have delivery confirmation as well.

No, i didn't steal.... just slow on shipping and I PUBLICLY apologize.

Crisis

Banned
jecclr2003 said:
I want to apologize to Plinko. I haven't been on much due to moving to a new home as well as my normally ridiculous work schedule.

It's my own fault for letting it slip throgh the cracks and will be resolved in the AM. He'll have delivery confirmation as well.

That's what I like to hear. Soon as Plinko PMs me and lets me know what's up, we'll see about modifying your feedback.

jecclr2003 said:

Thanks for letting us know in the thread. You are setting an example for other people. If something comes up be sure to let the person know what happened in a timely manner. More than likely they will be patient with you.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
US & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

Selling ($3 for shipping/paypal fees...willing to ship to other countries if you are willing to pay the shipping cost) (Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

PS3
Street Fighter IV - $16 $15
Brutal Legend - $16 $15
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $16 $15

Wii
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $25 $22
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $15
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $15
New Play Control! Pikmin - $18 $15
Little King's Story - $25 $22
Red Steel 2 - $27 (SOLD)

Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $11
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $14 $12
Sands of Destruction - $20 $18
Mega Man ZX - $20 $18
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $12
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $12
Game & Watch Collection - $15.50 (SOLD)

Nintendo GameCube
Resident Evil 4 - $15

It's the right thing to do.

I let it go on too long and it needs to be handled. I'm not going to be given a reputation over $35. It's not like I need the money, it's just moving the stuff out of my house.

Plinko has been PMed with contact info including my personal cell number (which for the love of all things holy don't leak it. I use it for work.) so there's no confusion.

Looking for (All PS3):

Alpha Protocol
Battlefield Bad Company 2
UFC 2010
Modnation Racers
Star Ocean 4
Yakuza 3
Nier
Resonance of Fate

Please let me know what price you are looking for any game above (used or new is cool too). I have positive feedback in the old thread (including trading games) and looking to expand my PS3 catalog. I would also be happy to link you to the feedback as well if you want.

Thanks.

Crisis

Banned
jecclr2003 said:
It's the right thing to do.

I let it go on too long and it needs to be handled. I'm not going to be given a reputation over $35. It's not like I need the money, it's just moving the stuff out of my house.

We've all been there. I'd like to say thanks for owning up to it and thanks for doing the right thing. I'm sure Plinko will appreciate it, too.

Plinko

Crisis said:
We've all been there. I'd like to say thanks for owning up to it and thanks for doing the right thing. I'm sure Plinko will appreciate it, too.

Absolutely.

Just to let people know, he did PM me explaining the situation. I appreciate his public apology and him owning up to the problem. And don't worry about the cell number, jecclr2003.

Jomjom

Banned
HAVE:

• Agarest: Generations of War (PS3 PAL Limited Edition, Complete) - LIKE NEW: $50 shipped
  • Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (Complete) - LIKE NEW: $12 shipped
  • PAYPAL

STRAT GUIDES: 1 guide for $3, 2 for $4, 3 for $5, 4 for $6 + Media Mail shipping
  • 4x Animal Crossing: City Folk
  • 1x Spore Limited Edition Bundle (Guide + The Evolution)
  • 1x Spider-man Web of Shadows
  • 1x Too Human
  • 3x Final Fantasy CC: Ring of Fates
  • 2x Dragon Quest IV
  • 1x Bioshock
  • 1x Battlefield: Bad Company
  • 2x Assassin's Creed
  • 1x Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

WANT:

• Aquanaut's Holiday (PS3 Asian Version)
  • Legend of Zelda: Classic NES Series (GBA)
  • Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC)
  • Bayonetta (PS3)
  • White Knight Chronicles (PS3)
  • Last Rebellion (PS3)
  • No More Heroes (PS3)
  • Ys: Ark of Napishtim (PSP)
  • Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
  • Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure (GC)

I am also looking to buy/trade for the following Square-Enix Members Codes:
  • Nier (any version)
  • Just Cause 2 (PC)
  • Supreme Commander (PC)
  • FFXI: Ultimate Collection (360)

Speevy

Banned
I don't understand why the confirmation of a user deserving to be on the negative list isn't grounds for immediate account deletion.

Please note that to ship outside Australia, you'll need to add a $5 surcharge for shipping.

For Sale:

Wii:

No More Heroes (US/NTSC) - $15
Muramasa: The Demon Blade (US/NTSC) $15
De Blob (AU/PAL) - $10
Disaster: Day of Crisis (AU/PAL) - $15

NDS:

M06 (Japanese language music program) - $10
Freshly Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland (UK) - $15

Want to buy

NES Classics: Zelda 2 (GBA)

WEGGLES

Crisis said:
I know it. Most traders in here are excellent.
Yeah. I've bought a few things and sold a thing or two. Everything was an incredibly positive experience (except for my most recent one, but that wasn't the sellers fault.)

Crisis

Banned
TheBrain76 said:
You stole from me, asshole. You took my money and never sent me my RDR shirt.

I wasn't even going to bring that one up because I hadn't seen you on in forever. But yeah, you care to explain that one, paul?

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Speevy said:
I don't understand why the confirmation of a user deserving to be on the negative list isn't grounds for immediate account deletion.
You deseve to be on the negative list.

See why?

Speevy

Banned
drizzle said:
You deseve to be on the negative list.

See why?

But I didn't trade with you, and moreover, I didn't confirm to the rest of the board that I had scammed you.

Have you not been reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom