• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions (gh, sealed)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
MX vs. ATV Reflex
Persona 3 (PSN code)
Star Ocean: First Departure
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
GrimGrimoire
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
God of War 3
NCAA Football 11
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Halo 3
NHL 10
Singularity
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
The Box
Toy Story 2 (no DVD copy!)
This Is It! (2-disc)

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

wants:

PS3:
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
Trinity Universe

Before I start, positive feedback for Calion82v for being a cool customer. Here's the stuff I want if you got it:

PS3 Silver SIXAXIS Controller (no rumble), if you have one and want a Dual Shock 3 instead, I'll trade.
DS Kirby Canvas Curse

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $10 or so), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

PS2 (NTSC-J Games, MUST HAVE A COMPATIBLE PS2 OR PS3 TO PLAY THESE)

Devil May Cry, $5, free with Devil Summoner

Devil Summoner Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon, First-Press Edition with the soundtrack CD included, $15

Nintendo e-Reader with cards for Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., Excitebike, Golf, Mario Bros., Tennis and Pokemon Ho-oh+Rapidash promo e-cards and the Eon Ticket, $20

Tetris DS (Nintendo version, not the Tetris Party game) $30

Jumping Flash 1+2 set discs only, NTSC-J format $20

MrDenny

MrDenny said:
Selling an signed copy of Starcraft II Collectors Edition signed by the development team.
This is from the Starcraft II launch event at frys fountain valley.

$180
sc1.jpg
bump for new page and price change.

Have:

PS3
Bayonetta
Fallout 3 GOTY w/slipcover

Want:

PS3
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
Resonance of Fate
SIREN New Translation
Star Wars The Force Unleashed: Ultimate Sith Edition

will buy wants too! :D

Kerrinck

Ok, finally some happy news.
The 50$ money order finally arrived. Will let everyone know when he finally sends the rest of the money.
Thanks again to everyone, specially Crisis, for helping me out.

Classic_Gs said:
Nintendo NES Power Set
The system comes w/ 2 controllers, gun, power pad, ac adapter, RF swtich and AV cables. The system box is rather beat up and the power pad box has been ripped at the top. System and games work just like NES should, so take a few deep breaths in order to blow when necessary :D

The included games are Mega Man 2, 3, 4, 5, Tiny Toons, Fist of the North Star, and Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet.

Oh, and your getting a deal no matter what :D

I am open to offers.

YGPM.

Crisis

Banned
Kerrinck said:
Ok, finally some happy news.
The 50$ money order finally arrived. Will let everyone know when he finally sends the rest of the money.
Thanks again to everyone, specially Crisis, for helping me out.

You don't have to thank me for that. I just don't want people getting ripped off.

dork

Banned
dork said:
Looking to sell

Modern Warfare 2 Night vision Goggles (fully working) In box. Prefer to sell in the US unless you are paying shipping.
Master Chief Legendary Helmet (with whatever discs it came with-not the game )

Beatmania PS2 game (I think i have the controller somewhere)

Make an offer

PM Me

Updated cuz Fallout 3 + expansions sold

MemoirsofMimi

Neo Member
Club Nintendo Items

Anyone who is interested in purchasing any Club Nintendo (US) rewards, send me a message. I have more than enough coins to buy some rewards for people.

Grill-Off With Ultra Hand - $5 (I can offer this to anyone)

PAL Games

Willing to sell sealed copies of PAL games. I have a friend who can order them for me. Some games that are worth mentioning are:

- Make 10: A Journey of Numbers (PAL exclusive, $20 including shipping)
- Jam With The Band (PAL exclusive, $16 including shipping)
- Freshly-Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland (PAL exclusive, $35 including shipping)
- Art Academy (PAL exclusive, $32 including shipping)

Again, this is just a sample. If there is anything on Amazon.co.uk that you are interested in, let me know and I can try and hook you up with it.

Nintendo Points (2,000) - $20 (I'll send the code through an email)

for sale/trade
pm for details, questions, shipping costs , offers , etc.
looking to clear out stuff
feel free to negotiate prices
sorry if i am delayed in answering pm's, i'll try and answer within the same day you send it.

Have:
xbox 360 games:
Call of duty modern warfare 2 - $28 shipped, disc has some scratches
NBA 2K9
Gun-SOLD
Gran Theft Auto 4 - $12 shipped
Overlord -$12 shipped
stranglehold
condemned criminal origins
gears of war 1-complete collection- has all the dlc for gears 1 - redesigned platinum hits version
e3cdb44a-1.jpg

Viva Pinata 1- Sealed -$12 shipped
metal gear solid 2 substance - $12 shipped
mass effect 2- ideal trade would be for metro 2033 -$28 shipped
unreal tournament-not sealed, i just keep the plastic on
project gotham racing 3
project gotham racing 4
marvel ultimate alliance 1
7fc7f811-1.jpg

Playstation 3 games
guitar hero world tour, game only, no instruments
Warhawk bundle-sealed, includes blutooth headset- $30 shipped
resistance 1- Japanese copy but has everything in english, menu, voices,
NBA 07
NBA 2K7
stuntman ignition- sealed
63d0ecca-1.jpg

gamecube games:
f-zero gx
metroid prime 1
metroid prime 2
mario golf toadstool tour
super monkey ball 2
mega man anniversary collection-Sold
eb112aeb-1.jpg

resident evil 4-tin can edition , might cost more to ship out, since its heavy -SOLD
can also just sell resident evil 4 alone
star wars rogue squadron 2 rogue leader
ssx 3
tony hawks pro skater 4
sonic mega collection-players choice
star fox adventures
be69fc7a-1.jpg

random sealed games:
Legend of zelda twilight princess-sealed $45 shipped
Super smash brothers melee- sealed $45 shipped
-BOTH SOLD
Brutal legend - sealed - $14 shipped
c02d51a2-1.jpg

game boy advance stuff
boxes have some bents and little tears, pm me for more pics
game boy advance sp system- SOLD
mario and luigi superstar saga - $15 shipped
f-zero gp legend $13 shipped
castlevania circle of the moon- box has some bents, can provide more pics - 15 shipped
mario golf advance tour-$15 shipped
warioware inc micro minigames- $15 shipped
a210f41a-1.jpg

snes games and Banjo Kazooie
super mario rpg legend of the seven stars- $35 shipped
mega man X
mega man x 2- $35 shipped
star fox
f-zero
donkey kong country 1
donkey kong country 3
super mario world
yoshis island
zombies ate my neighbors
super mario all stars
not pictured* donkey kong country 2
7db98954-1.jpg

more snes games
sorry for the blurry iphone pics, will take more pics if requested more close up s
a953bd6f-1.jpg

69d5c4b7-1.jpg

Nintendo 64 games- i have more and more boxes , i need to to find them
ce50a86c-1.jpg

9982ff91-1.jpg

aa1d0399-1.jpg
- box has some bents, will post more pics if requested
fc4b611f-1.jpg
- Banjo Tooie is complete-game-instructions, i just need to find it
will fill in later lol lazy :lol

PSP games:
need for speed underground rivals
grand theft auto: liberty city stories
twisted metal: head on
ridge racer-Japanese copy
ape escape academy
1720550b-1.jpg

PS2 games
kingdom hearts 1-complete, greatest hits
kingdom hearts 2-disc only, hollywood video case
tony hawks pro skater 3-greatest hits
metal gear solid 2-greatest hits
resident evil code veronica-greatest hits
max payne 2- the fall of max payne- disc only , no instructions, although cover art is good
red fraction 1-greatest hits
d20ae8f9-1.jpg

29dc3f55-1.jpg

Xbox games
2d7e24d2-1.jpg

9499e730-1.jpg

varios games
rock band 1-sealed, game only , no instruments
xbox live arcade game disc-uno,feeding frenzy, etc
super mario strikers-disc only, has a couple scratches, no manual
nba street vol. 3
guitar hero 3
e310e356-1.jpg

for shoe gaf
P-Rod Pigeon colorway
size 9, never worn- $80 shipped
9ca35ad7-1.jpg

e85f46eb-1.jpg

Cruzader

Banned
qzrs4g.jpg

New games:

-Halo 3 ODST - $25 shipped
-Brutal Legend - $16 shipped
-Dead Space(GH) - $15 shipped

Used: [Mint/Complete]

-Warhawk - $15 shipped
-Socom Conf. - $15 shipped
-Tekken 6 (w/holographic sleeve like NEW!) - SOLD

MISC:

USB HDTV receiver for Winxp/vista/7 -$20 shipped

15d1lbd.jpg

-$30 Staples GC - $20 shipped or trade for PSN Codes($ PSN card or game codes)
-Win 7 HP Upgrade Disk/Serial key. Can be used for 32 or 64 bit install.(key) - Offer me $$
---------

Mainly looking for paypal. US only!!

thefil

I'm going to be selling a bunch of my collection in the near future, but while I collect it from the four corners of the Earth I thought I'd offer one thing people might be looking for.

Sin & Punishment: Star Successor - $40, and I'll cover shipping within Canada/US. Condition is like new, and the Nintendo club voucher is unused. If desired I'll also include the points card, though I've used the points.

PM me if interested.

Jomjom

Banned
Positive feedback for GamerGeorge. He paid quickly for Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth and Persona PSP and was super easy to deal with. On top of that, his name is easy to remember, what else could a seller ask for?

Yuripaw

Banned
I recently just got a 1600 Microsoft points card for my birthday, but I actually would've preferred getting a $20 PSN card, because I know a few games on PSN I actually want.

Is there anyone here who has a PSN card they'd be willing to trade for the MSP? Send me a PM if interested.

Jomjom

Banned
HAVE:

• Agarest: Generations of War (PS3 PAL Limited Edition, Complete) - LIKE NEW: $50 shipped
  • Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (Complete) - LIKE NEW: $12 shipped
  • Gift VC, Wii and DSi downloadables - You tell me which games you want: 2/3 of the normal price
  • Strategy Guides: 1 guide for $3, 2 for $4, 3 for $5, 4 for $6 + Media Mail shipping
    • 4x Animal Crossing: City Folk
    • 1x Spore Limited Edition Bundle (Guide + The Evolution)
    • 1x Spider-man Web of Shadows
    • 1x Too Human
    • 3x Final Fantasy CC: Ring of Fates
    • 2x Dragon Quest IV
    • 1x Bioshock
    • 1x Battlefield: Bad Company
    • 2x Assassin's Creed
  • PAYPAL

WANT:

• Aquanaut's Holiday (PS3 Asian Version)
  • Legend of Zelda: Classic NES Series (GBA)
  • Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX (GBC)
  • Bayonetta (PS3)
  • White Knight Chronicles (PS3)
  • Last Rebellion (PS3)
  • No More Heroes (PS3)
  • Ys: Ark of Napishtim (PSP)
  • Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap (GBA)
  • Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventure (GC)

I am also looking to buy/trade for the following Square-Enix Members Codes:
  • Nier (any version)
  • Just Cause 2 (PC)
  • Supreme Commander (PC)
  • FFXI: Ultimate Collection (360)

soultron

Banned
Hey there.

I don't really know if this is the best place to ask, but I didn't want to make a brand new thread for such a small concern. (Did a google search, but no threads that were really appropriate showed up.)

My question is this: I recently received a game through Amazon.ca. The seller (not a GAFfer or anything.) sent me a pirated game. I knew it before I even played it because the sticker on the cart is bogus as hell and the cartridge itself is low quality. It boots up with s 'RISING SUN - INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZED PIRACY' splash screen too!

I left him negative feedback, and he responded by saying "Remove the feedback and I will provide a full refund." Thing is, I think he's trying to screw me over. If I remove the feedback, is there a way I can re-post it if he doesn't refund my money? More importantly, I want this to sting him; I want people to know this guy is selling pirated, counterfeit games.

I don't even care about the refund at this point. I want this guy to burn for selling me a fake. He can't play innocent either, since the condition was "cleaned & tested -- works like new," meaning he had to have seen the piracy logo boot screen.

amazon.ca username fulltronix.

soultron said:
Hey there.

I don't really know if this is the best place to ask, but I didn't want to make a brand new thread for such a small concern. (Did a google search, but no threads that were really appropriate showed up.)

My question is this: I recently received a game through Amazon.ca. The seller (not a GAFfer or anything.) sent me a pirated game. I knew it before I even played it because the sticker on the cart is bogus as hell and the cartridge itself is low quality. It boots up with s 'RISING SUN - INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZED PIRACY' splash screen too!

I left him negative feedback, and he responded by saying "Remove the feedback and I will provide a full refund." Thing is, I think he's trying to screw me over. If I remove the feedback, is there a way I can re-post it if he doesn't refund my money? More importantly, I want this to sting him; I want people to know this guy is selling pirated, counterfeit games.

I don't even care about the refund at this point. I want this guy to burn for selling me a fake. He can't play innocent either, since the condition was "cleaned & tested -- works like new," meaning he had to have seen the piracy logo boot screen.

I don't know amazon's policy, but you should get a refund without having to remove the negative feedback. He broke the terms of service and rightfully owes you your money, you are 100% allowed to post negative feedback about him, even if you get your money back.

If I were you I'd just get Amazon involved, leave your feedback, get them involved, and get your money back.

NoRéN

TSAGoodness said:
I don't know amazon's policy, but you should get a refund without having to remove the negative feedback. He broke the terms of service and rightfully owes you your money, you are 100% allowed to post negative feedback about him, even if you get your money back.

If I were you I'd just get Amazon involved, leave your feedback, get them involved, and get your money back.
yeah, contact amazon. I follwed the profile link and there's info. for filing claims as well. I think it would fall under
When do I use the "Order contained damaged/defective/incorrect items" reason while filing an A-to-z Guarantee claim?

soultron said:
Hey there.

Tell him to refund you and then you'll remove the feedback. Or yeah, get Amazon involved.

soultron

Banned
Thanks for the advice guys. I rarely buy online because of shit like this. The whole filing a claim with Amazon is new to me, so thank you.

I will buy from you guys from now on! :)

Crisis

Banned
Hey guys. We're going to have a real quick etiquette lesson here. I'm not trying to shame anyone publicly, but when you send me a PM asking to be added to the positive feedback list on the NeoGAF User Feedback List, this is not really an appropriate way to ask:

Anonymous said:
Hey douchebag. Here's my feedback from the last thread.

[links redacted]

Add me to the fucking list, k?
:lol

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Crisis said:
Hey guys. We're going to have a real quick etiquette lesson here. I'm not trying to shame anyone publicly, but when you send me a PM asking to be added to the positive feedback list on the NeoGAF User Feedback List, this is not really an appropriate way to ask:

:lol :lol :lol

Kids these days.

Crisis said:

wowwwwwwwwwwwwww :lol

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Crisis said:

:lol :lol

WTB:

Complete NES GBA SP
Yu-Gi-Oh Sacred Cards
Donkey Kong Country 1, 2 and 3(GBA)
Super Mario Advance 4
Mario Kart Super Circuit
Dragon Ball Z Legacy of Goku II complete
Kirby GBA Games Complete
Sonic Advance 2 complete
Wireless Micro Adapter

Crisis said:

You were so nice to leave them as anonymous too in their quote. Well played sir.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Looking to sell some DVDs (most) I want to eventually get on blu-ray. Offers such as cheap games, gift cards, etc. are considered. Each is $8 w/shipping otherwise.

American History X (Special Edition)
Die Hard (Five Star Collection 2-Disc Set)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (Widescreen)
Fahrenheit 9/11
Fight Club
Forrest Gump (Collector's Edition)
Goodfellas
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Full Frame)
Kill Bill Vol. 1
Kill Bill Vol. 2 (Anamorphic Widescreen)
Sin City
South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut (Widescreen)
The Matrix
The Shawshank Redemption (Special Edition 2-Disc Set)

poweld

Gauging interest:

I'm seriously considering selling my early 2009 15" Macbook Pro glossy unibody Core 2 Duo 2.4Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HDD with a Leopard disk and Snow Leopard upgrade disk.

It's in great condition, just a few very light scratches on the underside metal panel. The only thing missing is the adapter to make the charger effectively a wall wart... this piece:
Apple-A1184-60W-MagSafe-Power-Adapter.jpg

So instead it has to be charged with the longer power cable.

I'm thinking... $850 + shipping?

I have plenty of positive feedback in the old b/s/t thread, I just haven't been too active in the thread lately. If truly interested I'll take photos, of course, just a little too tired tonight.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Crisis said:

LOL hahaha. I only talk to my close friends like that... that is NOT how you should talk to another person on or off the internet. :lol

Alright GAF, let's do this! Selling a PS2 lot:
PS2 w/fliptop to play imports & back ups via Swap Magic Discs (Both PSOne & PS2 are included)
2 controllers
ac cord
a/v cables
DVD remote
network adapter
internal 40GB HDD

10 games (All are in good to great condition and include manuals, case and disc unless noted otherwise)
XG III - Extreme G Racing (has a store sticker on disc)
Mortal Kombat Deception
XGRA - Extreme G Racing Assocaition (no manual)
WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
Need for Speed Underground
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto 3
Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition (Japanese Version)

Everything is used, adult owned, and works well. Open to offers.

NeOak

Bii said:
Positive feedback for NeOak. Bought a PSP from him and it was just as described. Thanks!
Thanks, and positive feedback too for Bii, very quick payment. Thanks for the vote of trust by sending the money as a gift on paypal. Enjoy the PSP.

Crisis

Banned
Hey guys. Not too much to announce here. Just wanted to let you know that I updated the NeoGAF User Feedback Document All the way up to post 1089 and I have added people that have PM'd me to get onto the list. So make sure you check the list before you do business with someone on here and please leave feedback once you've completed a trade! Most users on NeoGAF are absolutely wonderful to do business with. Happy trading.

Babalu.

Want to BUY

360 - NBA 2k10
360 - Lost Planet 2
360 - Skate 3

Want to Sell

PS3 - 3D Dot Game Heroe's (Brand new, unopened, mint) - $27

360 - Deathsmiles LE Box, Faceplate, and Soundtrack - $20

360 - Deathsmiles LE Complete Mint (Game, all extras, box, faceplate)- $40

PS2 - Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - $20

Paypal only. All prices shipped. PM ME. Thanks.

biocat

I'm selling a Japanese Club Nintendo Mario shirt.
I ordered it for myself and it was just too big.

(edit) I have it scheduled it to start on ebay tomorrow. I'll post again once it's up.

Here's the club Nintendo info page. It's the coin print in yellow.

biocat

Koroshi said:
"The listing is no longer available."

Oh yeah... I set it to start tomorrow at about 8pm US PST. I thought it would be visible before it started, though. Guess not! :p

Check back in about 19 hours?

Hi guys,

I have a few PAL and NTSC games I am looking to clear, please note I am based in the UK but will ship if price is covered :-

Shadow of the Colossus - PAL - Limited Edition

The one with the postcards - all complete and in good condition

£30

Metal Gear Solid Essentials Collection - NTSC.

All disks in mint condition, outter box a little worn but only as expected.

£25

Super Mario Galaxy 2 - PAL

Mint condition, complete

£25

Pictures available on request or when I get home from work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom