• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Speevy said:
But I didn't trade with you, and moreover, I didn't confirm to the rest of the board that I had scammed you.
Have you not been reading?
I have, but a scenario where somebody trades perfectly with you but decides for whatever reason he wants to off the board, comes in here and starts saying that he never got the item in the first place and whatever.

On a related note, do the transactions from the last thread count on this thread's "whitelist"? I guess I could find some of my prior feedback (at least I could find the feedback I gave people).

Crisis

Banned
drizzle said:
I have, but a scenario where somebody trades perfectly with you but decides for whatever reason he wants to off the board, comes in here and starts saying that he never got the item in the first place and whatever.

On a related note, do the transactions from the last thread count on this thread's "whitelist"? I guess I could find some of my prior feedback (at least I could find the feedback I gave people).

It does, but not for NeoGAF Plus. I'll gladly add you to the list if you can find the most recent feedback you got.

IrishNinja

it's good to see scammers get their balls busted. :lol

anyone seen x Maiku x around here? out last PM was 3 weeks ago - dude don't owe me a thing, just hoping to work out a deal with him, haven't heard back in a while. also, friskykillface, i know you said you're behind on PMs but hit me up when you can if you're still interested!

oh, and again, anyone trading Nier (either format), lemme know!

Kerrinck

As an update, he sent me a pic of the 50$ money order scan. I will try to see what is up and let you all know as soon as I get an update.

Lombaszko

Updated with some lower prices.
Selling
Wii
Club Nintendo Super Famicom Classic Controller SOLD!
Super Smash Bros Brawl SOLD!

Gameboy Advance
Game Boy Micro Famicom Edition $55
Final Fantasy VI Advance $45
Metroid Zero Mission $15
Metroid Fusion SOLD!
Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 $15

Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS Lite Onyx Black $95
New Super Mario Bros DS SOLD!
R4 DS Card SOLD!

If you buy through my Amazon store it'll cost a little more on shipping. If you want to send me an Amazon email gift card, you'll pay the prices listed above shipped. Any questions or picture requests, please send a PM.
Thanks.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member
For Sale (prices are negotiable, for the most part)

fjgd1l.jpg

Final Fantasy 7 Black Label Complete + Strategy Guide ($45)
qx4av8.jpg

Suunto Observer Titanium Watch (taking offers) (click here for more information)

PM me if you're interested

I have more items available that can be seen in my thread on CAG

-Mimobot Halo Master Chief 1GB Flash Drive (sealed) $15 shipped
oiT56l.jpg

- Dragon Ball Kai OST w/ dragon ball kai card (sealed) $7 Shipped - crack in case but sealed

PS3
Gundam Musou (Gundam Dynasty Warriors) $14 Shipped
-Complete..game is mostly in English

Game boy advance games

-F-Zero GBA JP (in box complete) $8 Shipped

PS2
Street Fighter II 15th Anniversary Controller (ryu sealed w/ udon comic)
$11 shipped

$13 Shipped with PS2--PS3 Adapter (usb->PS3)

Lourio

Super positive feedback for my man xaosslug. Got the HRAP in tip top shape and in no time! It now has a Canadian citizenship!

Crisis

Banned
BruceLeeRoy said:
We can only count positive feedback from this new thread not the old one is that correct?

No sir. If you can PM me a link to your most recent feedback from the old thread, I would be glad to add you to the list as a positive trader. Unfortunately, for the NeoGAF Plus system, it's just from this thread on.

Alucrid

Banned
Truespeed said:
So much animosity...

This is why you want to buy and sell to Canadians.

I remember when I shipped a game to Canada. And it was cheaper than shipping another one to California. Never again California, never again.

Alucrid said:
I remember when I shipped a game to Canada. And it was cheaper than shipping another one to California. Never again California, never again.

Shipping to Canada isn't that bad actually. The only pain is having to go to the counter to fill out customs form rather than using the 24 hour machine.

Zing

Banned
Truespeed said:
So much animosity...

This is why you want to buy and sell to Canadians.

Do I count even though I immigrated to Canada from the US and just went through my citizenship ceremony a few months ago?

Anyone have a north american copy of Tomba to sell? I'd just buy it from ebay, but despite the average auction selling price of around $40-50, all the sellers keep relisting copies for twice that much.

I'm pissed because I had this game, but sold it off back when I only used my PS2 to play PS1 games. It's one of the few games which doesn't work correctly on a fat PS2.

xaosslug

Patrick Roy said:
Super positive feedback for my man xaosslug. Got the HRAP in tip top shape and in no time! It now has a Canadian citizenship!

humega-positive feedback for Patrick Roy, who is a very understanding and patient dood, mucho gusto to deal with! :D

Talon

Want:

An older Blackberry on T-Mobile. Bold, Curve, whatever. I know that some of you have phones that you've moved on from, so sell it to me. :D

Cruzader

Banned
Oh yea anyone selling a black Tmobile MyTouch3G for ~100 or so? Please PM me. My brother looking for one.

Edit: had wrong phone

otakuderek

Selling:

Street Fighter IV FightStick for the PS3

Only used twice, includes the original box and all manuals, buying another one on Xbox 360 instead so I need to get rid of this one.

Asking $40 plus shipping costs (negotiable).

I have feedback on eBay under the same name as here.

PM for details

Hey guys. I've listed the following items on eBay:

God of War: Chains of Olympus (black label)
Metal Gear Ac!d
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (cartridge + manual)
Final Fantasy I & II Dawn of Souls (cartridge + manual)
Metal Gear Saga Volume 2 DVD (The MGS4 pre-order bonus from GS)
The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past with Four Swords GBA (cartridge only)
Shadow of the Colossus (black label)

If there are no bids on an item you are interested in, you could PM about it, or you can bid through eBay if you'd prefer that route. Not looking for any trades though, just money. Let me know if you have any questions as well.

WTS

-Dragon Age(360) - 25 USD

DLC codes used. Mint condition

-85W Magsafe power adapter (For Macbook Pro) - 25 USD

I have an extra now that I sold my macbook pro. Works great.

I also have a bunch of old PC shooters such as Battlefield 2, Call of duty 1 & 2, Mechwarrior 4 series, and other misc. PC games if anyone is interested.

Easystride said:
Hey guys. I've listed the following items on eBay:

Metal Gear Saga Volume 2 DVD (The MGS4 pre-order bonus from GS)

Not to derail or distract, but in the lower mainland of BC, there were only two places where you could get the 80 gig MGS4 bundle. I got to the downtown future shop on broadway at about 7ish in the morning and was the second person there. People slowly started showing up, but we had no way to determine who was there first. A future shop employee came out and gave us these as proof that we were there first and deserved a copy. Some people showed up and started running and trying to buy one without the copy. I asked if I could keep mine and the guy said sure. The next guy in line had to give his up :lol

Hi Guys, I would like to see if anyone wants to buy some SHMUP goodness:

Espgaluda II
Mushihimesama Futari

Both for X360, region-free. Mushi didn't have the code for v.1.0. Both in perfect condition, played less than 5-10 times.

Looking for 45EUR shipped for each, 80EUR shipped if you buy both. Shipping from Poland, registered delivery with signed-for form.

PM me if you are interested and tell me what country you live in. Prefer to ship Europe > NA.

I guess I can also auction through eBay. If you are worried about rep please check my profile from Polish auction site:

http://allegro.pl/show_user.php?uid=3533299

*****ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*****

First of all, thanks to everyone who has bought stuff from me so far. I've sold off enough stock in order for it to be worth just posting pictures of everything (and adding more stuff).

Checking the Buy/Sell/Trade document will show that I am a reputable seller (with a "+," no less). REST ASSURED, I WILL NOT SCAM YOU.

*****AGAIN, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*****

Listing the crown jewel first, Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition signed by Kojima, the producer, and one of the models who did mocap for the bosses. Game is complete and in great condition. Signatures obtained at a signing event around the time of MGS4’s release.

(It’s difficult to see, but there's also a signature in the top left corner)
Price: 250
IMG_3585.jpg

IMG_3600.jpg

Rhythm Tengoku Gold (Import) - 18
Hotel Dusk - 14
Trauma Center - 12
Elite Beat Agents - 11

IMG_3601.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth - 20
Metal Gear Acid - 10
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX - 15
Darkstalkers Chronicle - 14
Lumines 2 - 12

IMG_3605.jpg

Shadow Hearts Covenant - 25
Odin Sphere - 19
Okami - 19
Yakuza 2 - 19

IMG_3604.jpg

Art of Fighting Anthology / Fire Pro Wresting Returns 2 PACK - 15

IMG_3606.jpg

Dance Dance Revolution 3 PACK - 14

IMG_3617.jpg

CHOOSE 3 FOR $13
Kessen 2
Devil May Cry 3
Metal Gear Solid 2
Guitar Hero
Virtua Fighter 4 Evolution

IMG_3608.jpg

Phantom Crash - 9
Metal Slug - 9
OR BOTH FOR 15

IMG_3609.jpg

Pikmin 2 - 35
Paper Mario: The Thousand year Door - 14
Killer 7 - 14
Resident Evil 4 - 12

IMG_3603.jpg

Drill Dozer - 13

IMG_3602.jpg

Power Stone 2 - 37
Street Fighter Alpha 3 - 19
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - 19
Gundam Battle Assault 2 (PS1) - 10
Metal Slug X (PS1) - 10
Hot Shots Golf - FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE
Tennis 2K2 - FREE WITH ANY PURCHASE

IMG_3612.jpg

Marvel Superheroes - 37

IMG_3619.jpg

Nights Into Dreams COMPLETE W/ 3D CONTROLLER - 30

IMG_3589.jpg

Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - 10
IMG_3590.jpg

Flashback - 10

IMG_3593.jpg

PSP 1000 Complete with everything but the Spiderman 2 UMD and the original memory stick(instead I'm including a 1GB stick). THIS THING IS IN PERFECT CONDITION. Also included is a Clear Hori Screen Protector that I've had on since I bought this thing. - 93

IMG_3621.jpg

Sega Dreamcast Console w/3 Controllers and VMU - 50

IMG_3587.jpg

Dreamcast Agetec Arcade Stick. Works Great. VMU NOT INCLUDED - 80

IMG_3622.jpg

Sega Saturn Console w/ 2 Controllers and Light Gun - 40

IMG_3618.jpg

SNES Console w/RF Input and AV Input and Two Controllers - 35

IMG_3598.jpg

Metal Gear Saga vol. 1 - 20
Metal Gear Saga vol. 2 (two copies available. one is sealed) - 12
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition Strategy Guide w/ Artbook - 22

IMG_3596.jpg

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops PSP Case - 14

IMG_3595.jpg

Nintendo DS Lite Rainbow Stylus Pack - 12

IMG_3597.jpg

The Art of Final Fantasy IX - 19

*****FINALLY, ALL PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING*****

Positive Feedback for Coldsnap. All GBA games: Yoshi's Island, Mario and Luigi, and FF IV Advance arrived in great condition. Would do business with again. :D

Coldsnap

Shadowlink said:
Positive Feedback for Coldsnap. All GBA games: Yoshi's Island, Mario and Luigi, and FF IV Advance arrived in great condition. Would do business with again. :D

right back at you, good buyer.

GQman2121

Banned
GQman2121 said:
******All prices include shipping******

The Inside Man - $5 SOLD
Talladega Nights - $5
Funny People - $6
The Bank Job BD with digital copy - $6 SOLD
District 9 with digital copy - $8 SOLD

o56anl.jpg

Beyond Good & Evil - $5

There is a bit of glue on the manual in the top right corner from the GS sticker--you can see it in the photo. Other than that, it's in perfect condition, practically brand new. Not a single scratch on the disc. Not one.

2ntzf2x.jpg

iw7lgy.jpg

Heavy Rain with origami - $30 - SOLD

Uncharted 2 - $30 - SOLD

robot

I am selling a complete, like new copy of Transformers: War for Cybertron for the xbox360. Looking for $40 shipped in the U.S or best offer. I'll probably throw it up on ebay in a few days so shoot me a PM!

I also have a Madcatz TE stick for the 360 on ebay. I am willing to ship this to canada for $14 max (if it's less I will refund the difference).

PM me if you have any questions or would like to make an offer outside of ebay.

Awesome pic!
tformers.jpg

MemoirsofMimi

Neo Member
I'm willing to hook anyone up with some PAL games such as Jam With The Band ($7) and Make 10.

Let me know! I can arrange more than one copy!

YagizY

All of the following are mint and contain manual, cover art, and original case unless stated otherwise. Prices include shipping and game codes will be PMed.

Seven Samurai 3 Disc Criterion Collection - $19 (everything is mint, only watched once)

Wario Ware Inc. (GBA) - $8 (Cartridge only, label intact, legit cart)

What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!? (GAME CODE TO DOWNLOAD OF PSN) - $8

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2) $11

Primal (PS2) - $7 (sticky residue on top right corner of box)

P.N. 03 (Gamecube) - $7 (couple light scratches but works perfectly)

Nintendo NES Power Set
The system comes w/ 2 controllers, gun, power pad, ac adapter, RF swtich and AV cables. The system box is rather beat up and the power pad box has been ripped at the top. System and games work just like NES should, so take a few deep breaths in order to blow when necessary :D

The included games are Mega Man 2, 3, 4, 5, Tiny Toons, Fist of the North Star, and Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet.

Oh, and your getting a deal no matter what :D

I am open to offers.

Pangya

There's a deal currently going on Kmart where you can buy a $20 PSN card and get a $10 coupon towards any PS3 related purchase until 8/7. So if you were to buy 2 cards, you could get them for $30 total.

With that said, there was only Kmart in my area with the cards and I have 3 extra. For anyone who doesn't have a Kmart near them or don't have the cards in stock, I'm selling a $20 codes for $15 each Paypal only!

Crisis said:
No sir. If you can PM me a link to your most recent feedback from the old thread, I would be glad to add you to the list as a positive trader. Unfortunately, for the NeoGAF Plus system, it's just from this thread on.
so the 10+ links I searched for don't count? aw.

dork

Banned
Looking to sell

Modern Warfare 2 Night vision Goggles (fully working) In box. Prefer to sell in the US unless you are paying shipping.
Master Chief Legendary Helmet (with whatever discs it came with-not the game )

Fallout 3 + the first 4 expansions (PC) (expansions are sealed)
Beatmania PS2 game (I think i have the controller somewhere)

Make an offer

PM Me

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Would anyone be interested in a Mat Bronze PSP-2000? They're limited to 60,000. Mine has homebrew installed on it (one of the more recent M-33 firmwares), and there's a screen protector installed on it that's been there since I got it. I don't have the D-Video cable or the box that came with it, and I have a White PSP case instead of the black one in the package. It works great and all that. I'm pretty much going to give up on CFW and just go to OFW since there's actually PSP games I want to play coming out!

I'm not sure what a fair price is, but I think it's probably worth a bit more than a normal PSP 2000. My ultimate goal here would be getting a white or silver PSP-3000.

I don't know, I'm still deciding if I should let it go or not because I love the color, but hey maybe we can work something out. PM me if you're interested.

snorggy

Looking for:

GTA4 Liberty City Stories (PS3) preferably new/sealed
Alpha Protocol (PS3) preferably new/sealed
Lost Odyssey (360) preferably new/sealed

PM me your price!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom