• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirotrom

For Sale

Assassins creed 2 XBOX 360

120 Gig hard drive (sorry hard drive strictly for sale :/)

Make offers please

WANT for trade or buy:

Red Dead Redemption

Tekken 6

knee

WanderingWind said:
Thus starts the next page of reposts.

...including your eternally helpful and productive comment.

____

Non functional 60GB PS3 (Red Light of Death). Great Condition. I can take pictures if needed.

Comes with Power Cable Only. No controllers, video cables, etc.

Please PM me with offers. Thanks!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
knee said:
...including your eternally helpful and productive comment.

____

Non functional 60GB PS3 (Red Light of Death). Great Condition. I can take pictures if needed.

Comes with Power Cable Only. No controllers, video cables, etc.

Please PM me with offers. Thanks!

...and yours? Derp.

Looking for Sold for Dragon Quest IX
--------------Sold for Professor Layton and the Diabolical Box

Hit me up with a PM.

IMG_12891.jpg

unopened DREAMCAST 110$ + VMU
Picture048.jpg

REZ 50$
Picture134.jpg

Collectors Limited Edition Game Center CX: Arino's Challenge 2 80$
Picture011-1.jpg

I will flip the bill on shipping.

Selling:

Fatal Frame (Xbox): $25
- North American Mint Condition
- includes S/H anywhere to Canada or USA
- shipped in a bubble-wrapped envelope
- PayPal only

53picl.jpg

BumRush

I have a DS Lite (with games and a hard case) and want to trade for a PSP...anyone interested?

Also, I have Uncharted 2 and want Heavy Rain.

Alucrid

Banned
Alucrid said:
Have:

Final Fantasy XIII (360)
Fable II CE (360)
Yakuza 3 (PS3)
Final Fantasy XIII faceplate

EVGA 9600GT 512 MB More info here.

Want:

God of War 3
Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
Paypal

Bumping.

chumps

I have a 30" Apple Cinema Display I'm selling for $700. Local pickup in LA. I've never sold anything on NeoGAF but I have a lot of references on Fred Miranda, Ebay, etc.

The Front and sides are flawless. A green sub pixel about 1/2 inch from the right side. Some small scratches on the back and hinge.

a1.JPG

a2.JPG

a3.JPG

a4.JPG

Selling a couple of old 360s.

$100
IMG_0229.jpg

Falcon unit. Production date is 11-04-2007. No hdd. Sent off to MS because a/v stopped working (no RROD), but has been tested and works fine. Comes with new hdmi cable and controller (batteries, battery pack never worked)

$160
IMG_0224-1.jpg

Jasper unit. On-board 215mb memory unit. Production date is 10-19-2008. Comes with a 120gb hdd, new hdmi cable, and controller (batteries, not the pack). No RROD, never sent in to MS.

IMG_0227.jpg

Free to either person who buys one of the consoles. I don't need it.

IMG_0230-1.jpg

I have a composite cable if whomever buys one of those needs it.

I also have a component cable but I had to pop the plastic piece off the end to use the optical output along with hdmi. So you're welcome to that if you want.

ebay feedback

I've purchased and sold on GAF before but it was in the old thread and feedback would be difficult to find. If you have any questions feel free to ask! I can take more pictures if needed for verification of anything. I'll send via UPS with tracking code.

practice02 said:
next day fedex plus 88 dollars is well over 110 dollars way to help. I'll throw in a VMU with it as well

Not to be a dick... but Amazon gives free shipping with that as well.
Just saying it's kinda steep.

OK, I've got my own junk to list. All come with delivery confirmation.
I can only ship on tuesdays (my only day off)

Signed Chris Jericho Figure
!Bz38L1g!Wk~$(KGrHqF,!iUEw5jcrqRWBM(3zCBVzg~~_12.JPG

$30 shipped

Signed Marvel Legends 1st Appearance Hulk. Signed by writer Peter David
!Bz396DwEWk~$(KGrHqJ,!g4Ew5GZJQsfBM(38nTvqg~~_12.JPG

$15 shipped

6 Batman/Superman comics (the new animated movie S/B Apokolips is based on this run) signed by the late Michael Turner. ALL SIX BOOKS ARE SIGNED WITH SILVER SHARPIE.
!Bz3+JiwB2k~$(KGrHqJ,!h4Ew5Hd,rhsBM(4E+G52Q~~_3.JPG

$50 shipped

Sharp Aquos blu ray player with 6" HDMI cable & updated firmware.
91i245.jpg

Make an offer.

Hello, I was planning on buying a PS3 within a couple of weeks and was looking for these if anyone is willing to part with them:

Uncharted 1/2
MGS4
GOW 3 + Collection
MLB 10
Demon's Souls
Infamous
Killzone 2

if anyone has recommendations for ps3 exclusives go ahead

NoRéN

What the fuck happened to this thread? So much bitching. Well, hope my post is not lost among the bickering.

Looking to Trade-
system: xbox 360
Have: Devil May Cry 4
Want: Any title from this list: Fifa Street 3, Burnout Paradise, Left 4 Dead, Mirror's Edge, Prince of Persia

PM if interested. Plenty of Positive Feedback from the old thread. Thank you for your time.

edit:
MidnightScott said:
You forgot to say what systems =P
:lol Oops. Added the system info.

Thank you, MidnightScott.

NoRéN said:
What the fuck happened to this thread? So much bitching. Well, hope my post is not lost among the bickering.

Looking to Trade-
Have: Devil May Cry 4
Want: Any title from this list: Fifa Street 3, Burnout Paradise, Left 4 Dead, Mirror's Edge, Prince of Persia

PM if interested. Plenty of Positive Feedback from the old thread. Thank you for your time.
You forgot to say what systems =P

kai3345

Banned
Have Alpha Protocol (360)

PM me with an offer, though I'm looking specifically for: Heavy Rain or God of War Collection

Shiv47

Okay, GAF, I need someone to take this off my hands. I have a Japanese PS2 in the limited Cinnabar Red color scheme, model SCPH-90000CR (it's the slim model), bought new. I really don't have the room or inclination to keep it, and I will throw in the four Japanese PS2 games I have with it, and an extra controller. All items are in like new condition, and all boxes/manuals/etc are included. The PS2 games are Ultraman Fighting Evolution 3, Onechanbara 2, and the two EDF games, Simple series 31 and 81. I'm asking $110 shipped for the lot. Or make me an offer. See pic below.

a2a597f5.jpg

I also have the American release of Taiko Drum Master, with the drum controller, yours for $25 shipped.

Stencil

Selling:
20100809-bq9ykp6bbh3us3uf6impptahuu.jpg

20100809-fefb5ebfmbjgwduq1tacqj7sqb.jpg

Raiden IV XB360 - $19. Comes with LE Soundtrack
Assassin's Creed 2 XB360 - $14.
Final Fantasy XIII XB360 - $29. Great condition.
Final Fantasy VIII PSX - $9.
Breath of Fire IV PSX - $19. Disc has been rebuffed professionally, plays great.
D PSX - $19. Long box, discs have light surface scratches.
Metal Gear Solid PSX - $7
Tekken 3, Star Wars Jedi Power Battles, GTA 2 PSX - $9.
SMT: Persona 3 PS2 - $19
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time DS - $9.
Pokemon Pearl DS - $12.
Apple iPod Touch - $99. Barely used. Works perfectly, comes with clear plastic protective case, headphones not included.

All items listed are as complete as they came (unless otherwise noted). Shipping is included with prices listed. Shipped quickly with delivery confirmation. PM me for prices/if interested.

GAF
GAF
GAF
eBay
GameTZ

Want to buy or trade for:

Fallout 3 GotY Disk with Expansions (only the separate expansion disk). I have the original Fallout 3 and don't want to buy all the expansions individually, so if someone is done with theirs and willing to sell/trade I would be grateful.

Have good feedback on the List.

PM me!

Cruzader

Banned
qzrs4g.jpg

New games:

-Halo 3 ODST - $25 shipped
-Brutal Legend - $16 shipped
-Dead Space(GH) - $15 shipped

Used: [Mint/Complete]

-Warhawk - $15 shipped
-Socom Conf. - $15 shipped
-Tekken 6 (w/holographic sleeve like NEW!) - SOLD

MISC:

-USB HDTV receiver for Winxp/vista/7 -$20 shipped

15d1lbd.jpg

Includes:
-remote
-antenna
-software disc
-USB HDTV adaper converter
-USB extender cable

- Victor [JVC] SU-DH1 DD Headphone Device - $110 shipped

11wa96v.jpg

333eux5.jpg

4r4zea.jpg

Includes:
-Superior Japanese Model Victor SU-DH1
-Power Adapter
-Optical cable
-Optical to Digital mini adapter

--Device is in used condition (few imperfections here and there) but work 100% fine. Came directly from Japan and unlike the American version, this supports both batteries and power adapter. Everything you need to get it working is included. Unit by itself cost $120+(no adapter/O2D converter/Toslink optical cable) and included accessories are free if you buy it from me.

-$30 Staples GC - $20 shipped or trade for PSN Codes($ PSN card or game codes)
-Win 7 HP Upgrade Disk/Serial key. Can be used for 32 or 64 bit install.(key) - Offer me $$
---------

Mainly looking for paypal. US only!!

nodle

Stencil said:
Selling:
20100809-bq9ykp6bbh3us3uf6impptahuu.jpg

20100809-fefb5ebfmbjgwduq1tacqj7sqb.jpg

Raiden IV XB360 - $19. Comes with LE Soundtrack
Assassin's Creed 2 XB360 - $14.
Final Fantasy XIII XB360 - $29. Great condition.
Final Fantasy VIII PSX - $9.
Breath of Fire IV PSX - $19. Disc has been rebuffed professionally, plays great.
D PSX - $19. Long box, discs have light surface scratches.
Metal Gear Solid PSX - $7
Tekken 3, Star Wars Jedi Power Battles, GTA 2 PSX - $9.
SMT: Persona 3 PS2 - $19
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Time DS - $9.
Pokemon Pearl DS - $12.
Apple iPod Touch - $99. Barely used. Works perfectly, comes with clear plastic protective case, headphones not included.

All items listed are as complete as they came (unless otherwise noted). Shipping is included with prices listed. Shipped quickly with delivery confirmation. PM me for prices/if interested.

GAF
GAF
GAF
eBay
GameTZ

PM sent.

I'd just like to apologize for adding to the derailment of this thread. I guess I shouldn't have posted a better deal to something that another fellow GAFer is selling as that causes people to get angry for a multitude of reasons. I have been appropriately chastised by practice02 and I truly feel bad now as I've treated a Junior Member badly and not quite been as welcoming as people were to me when I first hit the scene. Once again, I'm sorry and I feel horribly.

Quake1028

What would be a fair price to ask for this lot on Craigslist?

Nintendo Wii
Component Cables (Monoprice)
Sensor Bar
Wiimote X 2
Nunchuck x 2
Wii Wheel x 2
Mario Kart
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Excitebots (Sealed)
Dangerous Creatures (Sealed)
Samba de Amigo (Sealed)

I also have some games I bought from the store, but I have no idea if the new person gets to keep those or not.

smurfx

get some go again
moop2000 said:
I'd just like to apologize for adding to the derailment of this thread. I guess I shouldn't have posted a better deal to something that another fellow GAFer is selling as that causes people to get angry for a multitude of reasons. I have been appropriately chastised by practice02 and I truly feel bad now as I've treated a Junior Member badly and not quite been as welcoming as people were to me when I first hit the scene. Once again, I'm sorry and I feel horribly.
you shouldn't feel bad. this thread is about giving fellow gaf members good deals and if you know about a better deal then it would be nice if you told other fellow gaf members about it. if the people here want the highest price possible then let them go to ebay or something.

Alright, I tried to be nice, but this is the PM I get after posting my apology:

practice02
Dude don't try to make me look like a fool I won't derail the thread but just let you know that both you and I know you are a twat.

I mean come on. I know I'm a twat but you don't have to rub it in my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom