• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
MX vs. ATV Reflex
Persona 3 (PSN code)
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa
God of War 3
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Halo 3
NHL 10
Singularity
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
The Box
Toy Story 2 (no DVD copy!)
This Is It! (2-disc)

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

wants:

PS3:
Heavy Rain
Trinity Universe

Blu:
Kick-ass (complete)

Classic_Gs said:
Alright GAF, let's do this! Selling a PS2 lot:
PS2 w/fliptop to play imports & back ups via Swap Magic Discs (Both PSOne & PS2 are included)
2 controllers
ac cord
a/v cables
DVD remote
network adapter
internal 40GB HDD

10 games (All are in good to great condition and include manuals, case and disc unless noted otherwise)
XG III - Extreme G Racing (has a store sticker on disc)
Mortal Kombat Deception
XGRA - Extreme G Racing Assocaition (no manual)
WWE Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth
WWE Smackdown: Here Comes the Pain
Need for Speed Underground
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto 3
Hyper Street Fighter II: The Anniversary Edition (Japanese Version)

Everything is used, adult owned, and works well. $100 shipped? Also selling Bayonetta (360) $23 shipped.
Everything must go!

Have:
Final Fantasy VIII original PSX
Final Fantasy IX original PSX
Zone of the Enders PS2
Xenosaga Epiisode I PS2
Breath of Fire IV PSX (no manual)
Dark Sector PS3
The Darkness PS3
Super Castlevania IV SNES (lolz + cartridge only)

Want:

Fallout 3 Game of the Year PS3

It's random and a long shot, but I really want Fallout 3 GotY. :p

YagizY

All of the following are mint and contain manual, cover art, and original case unless stated otherwise. Prices include shipping and game codes will be PMed.

Seven Samurai 3 Disc Criterion Collection - $18 (everything is mint, only watched once, will be sent media mail)

Wario Ware Inc. (GBA) - $7 (Cartridge only, label intact, legit cart)

What Did I Do To Deserve This, My Lord 2!? (GAME CODE TO DOWNLOAD OF PSN) - $8

Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (PS2) $11

Primal (PS2) - $7 (sticky residue on top right corner of box)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Well, just got a Japanese Copy of Arc the Lad 1 (The BEST version!), which I really don't need. I'll post some shots of it in the morning. At first glance, it seems fine, I'll report any problems with it with the pictures in the morning.

Asking $10 shipped for it.

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
I'd like to make an offer to anyone who has an extra Mother 3 guidebook from the starmen.net site, since they're out of print now. PM me.

m3hb_handbook1_medium.jpg

Davidion

Looking to sell: 1 Energizer xp8000 portable battery pack. Sells retail for $88, I'm letting it go for $65 shipped to continental US, completely new and unopened. Offers accepted. I have positive reviews on Heatware, here, and Ebay.

Stock product description and picture since I've never opened the box. Can take pictures of said box upon request.

Comes with PC007 charging adapter for ipad. Looks like a standard USB adapter, not sure what it does since I don't own an ipad.

Amazon Product Description:

The Energizer XP8000 is the only rechargeable portable power pack in the world for every Net Books, MIDs and mini notebooks. It is the size of a Blackberry phone – yet delivers plenty of power to finish your work, surf the web or watch a video! Get up to 3 extra hours of use out of your Net Book. Three power outputs allow you the flexibility to charge and power up to 3 devices simultaneously, like your iPod, Cell Phone and Net Book. The Energizer XP8000 comes with 6 cell phone tips, 9 Net Book Tips, iPod / iPhone tip, AC adapter, and carrying case. Simply plug your Energizer Power into your electronic device for emergency ENERGI. On The GO! Product also comes with FREE TIPS FOR LIFE. Visit www.xpalpower.com for more information.

16k58qx.jpg

Ok, this NES lot is back. I had some PMS here from some Gaffers about individual pieces. If you could PM ME again, I'm more that willing to break this out a bit and just move this stuff out.

jpaqgn.jpg

2 NES systems, original model.

2 Zappers, one 1st run grey and orange

4 NES controllers

The power glove (it's so rad!)

1 flight stick

Maniac Mansion
2 copies of Mario 3
Super Mario Bros/Duck Hunt
Dr. Mario
Tetris
The Simpsons: Bart vs. The Space Mutants
Golgo 13
Super Glove Ball
Donkey Kong 3
Little Nemo
Fester's Quest

PhoenixSFT said:
Want to buy or trade for:

Fallout 3 GotY Disk with Expansions (only the separate expansion disk). I have the original Fallout 3 and don't want to buy all the expansions individually, so if someone is done with theirs and willing to sell/trade I would be grateful.

Have good feedback on the List.

PM me!

Bumping for new page.

dork

Banned
Positive feedback for eosos quick payment. Sold him fallout 3

Still have
Mw2 nightvision goggles (working with box) Trying to get 55 shipped (shipping is 11 bucks)
halo legendary helmet

for Sale

Nintendo wii system (white 2009 Model) (in the box with about 20 hours on it)

comes with all cords and paperwork, 2 sets of wii motes and nunchucks, the club nintendo wiimote case

classic wii controller pro (bought from Japan so Japanese box)

Wii sports/extra composite cables and about 7 or so virtual/wii ware games(i haven't played it in months so am not sure) and about 2500 wii ware points or so loaded on it

the games are

Mega Man 9 and 10
Super Mario Bros. Lost levels
Ninja Assassin
Kirby
Muscle Beach
Street Fighter II

I think $190ish Shipped would be a fair price...since they are 200 new and you're getting about $100ish dollars worth of accessories and software and wii points altogether +heavy shipping

PM Me if interested...I have tons of feedback here

I'll consider reasonable offers....

woodypop

TeethMummy said:
Months later, after being promised a refund, no money back from Google. Did anyone get their stuff or a refund?
I'm in the same boat. He PM'ed me asking for confirmation that I hadn't received my stuff. I responded, but nothing since then. And that was a while ago.

I'm gonna have to just suck it up and give Google negative feedback. If/when I receive my stuff or a refund, I'll retract that. But I ain't holding my breath.

I've got a video card I want to sell. Bought it a couple of months ago in April and it works perfectly, absolutely no problems with it. If anyone is interested, I'll post pictures or just PM me.

Selling:

XFX Radeon HD 5870 1GB Video Card

The link is to Newegg selling the card. I'll take any offers. Trades are acceptable too.

I'm particularly interested in PS3 games (MLB 10 the Show, extra controllers) and a PS3 driving wheel (Driving Force GT or G25/27).

Let me know, thanks!

Michan

Will you ship to the UK or Canada?

Do you have a Game Boy Advance link cable (preferably official) that you no longer use?

If so, please PM me!

cuevas said:
Hello, I was planning on buying a PS3 within a couple of weeks and was looking for these if anyone is willing to part with them:

Uncharted 1/2
MGS4
GOW 3 + Collection
MLB 10
Demon's Souls
Infamous
Killzone 2

if anyone has recommendations for ps3 exclusives go ahead

Trying to see if anyone has a bunch of these for sale.

Talon

Have:
Assassin's Creed II (360)
Mass Effect II (360)
Red Dead Redemption (360)

All opened but in mint condition. Shoot me with your offers.

Crisis

Banned
For the two dudes who are still affected by the Google scam thing, did you send the PayPal payment as a gift or did you file a dispute?

Balb

Late but postive feedback for ShinoguTakeruKoeru.

Selling Tactics Ogre for GBA (cartridge only). Looking for around $20, or am willing to trade for something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom