• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOVING SALE....

I gotta move this stuff, quickly.
Both have upgraded firmware and have been cleaned, as well as tested.
Backed by a business Paypal account.

SHARP AQUOS BD-HP21
3ne3o23l25V35Q55P0a7r6fb23dcdb1821540.jpg

$70 plus shipping.
Comes with 6 ft HDMI cable.

INSIGNIA BLU RAY PLAYER
3k13pf3l55V45Y45Z1a7r1c143a1139c919b2.jpg

$50 plus shipping

(Yes, it's a stock image. I just havent got around to snapping one yet)

XBOX 360 - UFC Undisputed 2012 $25 Shipped
634050334306662000UFC-Undisputed-2010-xbox360.jpg

Online code HAS been used.

vocab

Have: BlazBlue:CS (PS3) Played for a few hours. Practically brand new.

img0096yp.jpg

These are all complete unless noted other wise:

Star Ocean 3 - Doesn't include the original slip case. The game has a few minor circle scratches on disc 1. Disc 2 has no scratches but has some minor dust stains on it that can easily be cleaned. $12.
FFXII Collectors edition - The game disc has a small hairline scratch that can only be seen in the light. The disc is flawless for the most part. The bonus disc was never used at all. $25.
.Hack//Infection - Includes the Anime OVA. Both discs are flawless. There's security sticker Residue at the top. $25.
Bully GH - Disc has a small 3cm scratch, and that's all that's wrong with it. $12.
Ratchet - Flawless copy $12
Mario Sunshine - Disc has a small dust stain on it, and can be cleaned easily. $12 SOLD
Mario Kart Sold

DS: Elite Beat Agents $10
DS: Hotel Dusk 215 $14

Want: Yakuza 3 (PS3), Nier (PS3) or Resonance of Fate (PS3) in sealed or like new condition (flawless disc).

OR BB:CS For $34 shipped.

Big B

I have a Patapon 2 code for PSN.

I'll trade it for a code of any PS3 downloadble game that has trophies.

please pm if interested, thanks.

Looking to trade:
Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition PS3 (Sealed)
Lost Planet 2 PS3 (Literally only played once. Check my trophies lol)

Want:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Star Ocean: The Last Hope International

Super belated positive feedback for Jimmy Stav and FoxMcCloudDS. Both are scholars and gentlemen, and deserve your money.

This is sort of a long shot, but does anyone have a cheap Sony universal remote available, preferably the RM-Y188 model, that's compatible with a 34XBR800?

Mine started acting bizarre and then suddenly stopped working and a few days ago, and I can't switch picture modes or set my Wii to widescreen without it. I will cry if I don't get a hold of another one before Other M comes out. I'm looking to either pay through paypal, or maybe work out a trade of some sort.

Great feedback for GamerGeorge

His shipping time was the very next day after my payment, provided me with a tracking # without me even asking, and the game was in pristine condition.

PacoDG

Stuff still up + New stuff up this morning -

You wonder why they made the movie.. now wonder why they kept on and made the cards...

Nintendo's Super Mario Bros. Movie Cards 250+ Mini Lot
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...63[/B] [IMG]http://imgur.com/oZnNw.jpg[/IMG]

Only a penny to start!

------

3000+ Lot of Disney Aladdin Cards from Skybox - Mint!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...45[/B] [IMG]http://imgur.com/AtQfT.jpg[/IMG]

Another penny starting auction!

----

Super Nintendo SNES 17 Games Some in boxes Game Genie
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...55[/B] [IMG]http://imgur.com/1062N.jpg[/IMG]

Only @ 20 bucks atm

-----

Civil War 1 through 7 plus issue 2 Variant - Signed! ( Steve McNiven )
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...90[/B] [IMG]http://imgur.com/GDy3p.jpg[/IMG]

captmcblack said:
Okay guys, now that I got my NES out of this thread (thanks again, Classic_Gs!), I need some more games to go with it. I have some stuff I want to round out my on-hand collection with, so I'm looking to see if anyone is willing to part with the following:

Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Bros. 3
River City Ransom
Jackal
Contra
The Legend of Zelda
Zelda 2: The Adventure of Link
The Guardian Legend
Punchout/Mike Tyson's Punchout
Ninja Gaiden
Ninja Gaiden 2
All Mega Man games (except 3 and 4, which I already have)
Life Force
Kid Icarus
Cobra Triangle
Blaster Master

Do you have any of these games? If you have them, will you part with bundles of them? Let me know what you have (and any other worthwhile NES games you might be willing to sell me), and let's make a deal. The more of these you have and are willing to sell, the more I will buy. Please let me know as soon as you can - thanks in advance, all!

I'm still looking for the NES games above, and I'm willing to pay for groups of them. Shit, if you have any NES games to sell at all, let me know what they are - I may buy them. Thanks!

zlatko

Banned
Selling:

*PSP 3000* $120.00 (Black color. Mint Condition)
- Comes with charger
- 4GB memory stick
- Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 9, and King of Fighters '97 on stick
- Also throwing in a plug-in to allow you to play your PSP on your TV
~ The games are bought from the PSN store and the firmware is the most up to date ~

I do not ship out of continental USA. Shipping not included in price. I take Paypal and Gamestop gift cards. Send a private message to get in touch with me or if you need webcam pics. I have done one transaction already of me selling over Gaf with good feedback.

OR willing to trade for a Sealed Copy of Starcraft 2 USA PC standard edition + $60.00.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Have serial numbers for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™ Deluxe Edition and Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands™ Edition Deluxe from Ubisoft's site. $16 separately or $26 together.

bubnbob

Banned
ICallItFutile said:
Have serial numbers for Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction™ Deluxe Edition and Prince of Persia The Forgotten Sands™ Edition Deluxe from Ubisoft's site. $16 separately or $26 together.

Should be banned. Get out of here with this.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Positive Feedback for:

• Lombaszko
  • Black Rainbow
  • GamerGeorge
  • ptown
  • mjc
  • xaosslug
Great communication and quick payment from all of them! Thanks again!

Crisis

Banned
Hey guys. Again I just wanted to note that I've updated the NeoGAF User Feedback List to this post. Additionally there are two more people to welcome to NeoGAF Plus! Please extend your congratulations to FoxMcCloudDS! Also appearing for the second time on the list, please congratulate our original NeoGAF Plus member, Jimmy Stav! Jimmy, level with us: Are you selling stuff to pay for coke?

Struct09

bubnbob said:
Should be banned. Get out of here with this.

Nah, he should be allowed to sell them for whatever price he wants. If it's not worth $16/$26 to someone, then they simply won't buy it. Sure he's trying to make some quick money, but who cares? No one is being forced to buy it.

Struct09 said:
Nah, he should be allowed to sell them for whatever price he wants. If it's not worth $16/$26 to someone, then they simply won't buy it. Sure he's trying to make some quick money, but who cares? No one is being forced to buy it.
stupid accidents

bubnbob

Banned
Struct09 said:

You don't do it on the day after the whole internet had a shitstorm over the whole ordeal... saying banned was a bit harsh but my point stands. At least wait for the dust to settle.

PJX

bubnbob said:
You don't do it on the day after the whole internet had a shitstorm over the whole ordeal... saying banned was a bit harsh but my point stands. At least wait for the dust to settle.

Serious business.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
bubnbob said:

Sorry must have missed the rules of the Internet.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
What is it all the sudden with people trying to impliment their own arbitrary rules upon this thread? This thing should be pretty easy to figure out.

Rule 1 - Don't rip people off.
Rule 2 - See Rule 1.

Fin.

Nekobo

Prices include shipping. If I'm shipping to Canada I'll have to charge a little more for the shipping. Games are complete and in great condition. Prices are negotiable!

PS3
Kamatari Forever - $33
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $35

Wii
Okami - $16
Sakura Wars $21

DS
Lunar Knights (sealed) - $12

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonus (sealed, slight dent on box from shipping) - $25
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/107/316656536_a974dbde31.jpg (sample pic)

NoRéN

I got one of them Splinter Cell keys as well. However, the download is huge and I am not sure when I will be able to get better internet set up and at my current speed, I will be downloading for 30 hours.
So, I am also willing to sell my key as well.

Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Good condition
- Key unused
- $0 OBO
- PM with questions, concerns, pics
- I'm on the positive feedback list
- payment by paypal or amazon gc

SOLD!

Nightz

NoRéN said:
I got one of them Splinter Cell keys as well. However, the download is huge and I am not sure when I will be able to get better internet set up and at my current speed, I will be downloading for 30 hours.
So, I am also willing to sell my key as well.

Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Good condition
- Key unused
- $0 OBO
- PM with questions, concerns, pics
- I'm on the positive feedback list
- payment by paypal or amazon gc

Thanks!
If you're serious about giving it away, I'll take it. =P

Oli

Positive feedback for GamerGeorge!

Game came as described, in good time, and at a reasonable price. Highly recommended to buy from.

xaosslug

tremendous, soooooooper-positive feedback for Urban Scholar. The guides arrived in awesome condition, were an awesome price, and shipping was awesome fast. All in all an awesome transaction: ★★★★★ seller. :D

ptown

Positive feedback for RoboGeorgeForeman

I bought a game from him. The whole thing was quick and smooth, and the game was in great condition.

Babalu.

WANT TO BUY These 360 games!!! PM me!!

Nba2k10 for under $20
skate 3 for under $30
super street fighter 4 for under $25
lost planet 2 for under $30

RuneFactoryFanboy said:
Great feedback for GamerGeorge

His shipping time was the very next day after my payment, provided me with a tracking # without me even asking, and the game was in pristine condition.

Positive feedback for RuneFactoryFanboy. An overall great buyer, one I highly recommend. Enjoy the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom