• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTT:

weird request, just throwing this out there to check for interest:

Trade
gbmicro.jpg
for
ngage_s.jpg

The GBmicro is basically brand new. I opened it up a month or two ago and have barely played it (its still on its first charge). I'd like the QD to be unlocked if possible.

Bumping just to see if there is interest.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Positive Feedback for ReconYoda

I really dropped the ball and listed the wrong video card and had to send a refund. Totally my bad. But the payment was quick and we kept in contact throughout the transaction. Sorry it didn't go better, though! =(

Recon

Banned
Dacvak said:

I really dropped the ball and listed the wrong video card and had to send a refund. Totally my bad. But the payment was quick and we kept in contact throughout the transaction. Sorry it didn't go better, though! =(

Positive Feedback for Dacvak

Kept in constant contact with me, and when something wasnt right, he was very prompt with an explanation and refund. I would definitely do business with him again

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Little King's Story (sealed)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
Fifa Street 2
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
MX vs. ATV Reflex
SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
2010 FIFA World Cup: South Africa
MotorStorm: Pacific Rift
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
Unreal Tournament 3
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Halo 3
King of Fighters XII (sealed)
Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga (platinum hits, sealed)
Lost Via Domus
NHL 10
Singularity
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
Ice Age: Dawn of the Dinosaurs
The Box
Toy Story 2 (no DVD copy!)
This Is It! (2-disc)

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

wants:

PS3:
Trinity Universe

Blu:
Kick-ass (complete)

bubnbob

Banned
I have Modern Warfare 2 (360) I'd like to get rid of. Will include two (2) 48 hour cards.

Asking 40 shipped. PM if interested.

Snookie

Lots of Dreamcast and Saturn Import Games.

Make me an offer!

Dreamcast
Marvel Vs. Capcom
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Jo Jos Bizzare Adventure
King of Figheters 1999 - Dream Match
Biohazard 2 Value Plus
Street Fighter 3 w/Impact
US version Street Fighter 3 - 3rd Strike

Saturn
Thunder Force V
King Of Fighters 1997
Real Bout Special
Xmen Vs Street Fighter
Samurai Showdown 4

All discs are in great condition.

pm me for offers or questions

4908501179_04d7307423.jpg

4909097602_a22f78bdb0.jpg

Not setting a prices since I'm open to offers ^_^

HAVE:

s_wii.jpg

Wii System Bundle (for sale only) comes with:
Wii System
2 x Wii Remotes
1 x Nunchuck
Classic Controller
Silver Gamecube Controller
All Original Packaging and Accessories (Stand, Remote Bar, Boxes, etc)
Component Cables
Standard RGB Cables
Wii Sports (+in custom plastic Wii Game Case)
Sin and Punishment (N64) Downloaded VC Game
Zelda: Ocarina of Time (N64) Downloaded VC Game
Zelda (NES) Downloaded VC Game
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES) Downloaded VC Game
River City Ransom (NES) Downloaded VC Game
300 Wii Points still on system as well

+ If wanted I can throw in Odama as well

also:

s_skate3.jpg

Skate 3 (NOTE: Comes with unused online code)

s_dust.jpg

Phantom Dust

s_sblade.jpg

Soul Blade
(again needs a new case but complete)

s_odama.jpg

Odama
(Complete w/ Mic)

s_gamebridge.jpg

GameBridge
(used to hook up your gaming system to your computer via USB to play/record; needs a USB Mini cable to connect)

Black Dreamcast Bundle:
bdc.jpg

- Black Dreamcast Console (note: I still need to check if it is perfectly functional... it's been a while since I turned it on)
- 3 Official Dreamcast Controllers (Black, Blue, and Standard White)
- 4 Official VMUs (3 Standard White, 1 Blue)
- 2 Spare VMU Batteries
- Jet Grind Radio (Complete, only played once)
- Rainbow Six (Complete never played)
- Zombie Revenge (Disc Only)
- Crazy Taxi
- Power Cable
- Video/Audio Cable

WANT:

Money/Paypal
PSN Credit
XBLM Credit

Trying to get some money for the flood of releases coming soon!

US & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

Selling ($3 for shipping/paypal fees...willing to ship to other countries if you are willing to pay the shipping cost) (Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

PS3
Street Fighter IV - $16 $15
Brutal Legend - $16 $15
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $16 $15

Wii
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $25 $22 $20
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $15
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $15
New Play Control! Pikmin - $18 $15
Little King's Story - $25 $22 $20
Red Steel 2 - $27 (SOLD)

Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $11
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $14 $12
Sands of Destruction - $20 $18 $15
Mega Man ZX - $20 $18 $15
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $12
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $12
Game & Watch Collection - $15.50 (SOLD)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $15

Nintendo GameCube
Resident Evil 4 - $15

knee

PSP Phat - (comes w/ charger and travel case). Has CFW, but not sure what version is on there. I think I have a couple Mem Sticks as well. Faceplate is a physical replacement and not a decal. Back has protective decals minus one panel. (Largest is probably 2.0GB)

$100 Shipped or best offer This things needs to go soon. If it goes for $100, I'll throw in a new, sealed, physical copy of Gran Turismo PSP. :D

img1995a.jpg

img1997k.jpg

img1999h.jpg

Hey Guys! I have long been a gamer, who bought games just to own, and lately I have been questioning that, and I have now decided to sell off the games I have no need for any longer. Which is why I am posting here, many of the games have been never played/once played and only taken out of the shrink wrap to get a whiff of the “new game” scent :lol

I have here today over 30 PS3 games, kept in great condition. I am in a smoke free house, and am a very protective person of my game collection, so I can assure you the games are in great condition. I am also willing to provide pictures of the games at the request of the buyer…

I am selling to the US only, add $2 for shipping to the game price. Payment is via PayPal! Please PM for the games you would like! Thanks for looking!

Alone in the Dark: Inferno (Played Once)-$10
Brutal Legend (Never Played)-$10
Brutal Legend (NEW in shrink wrap)-$15
Battlefield: Bad Company-$12
Brothers In Arms: Hell’s Highway Collector’s Edition (Never Played)-$17+$6 for total shipping
Condemned 2: Bloodshot (Never Played)-$12
Cross Edge (Played Once)-$14
Facebreaker (Never Played)-$7
Fight Night Round 3-$10
The Godfather II-$12
Guitar Hero: World Tour-$7
Hail To The Chimp (Played Once)-$10
Lego Batman-$15
Mercenaries 2-$11
Mirror’s Edge-$13
Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe-$15
Motorstorm (PM for special details)-$8
NBA Ballers: Chosen One (Played Once)-$7
NCAA Football 09-$8
NCAA 08 March Madness-$5
Need for Speed: Carbon (Never Played, GH edition)- $10
Need for Speed: Pro Street (Never Played, GH edition)-$10
Prince of Persia (Played once, PM special detail)-$15
Pure- $13
007: Quantum of Solace- $11
Rainbow Six: Vegas (Played Once)-$11
Chronicles of Riddick: Assault on Dark Athena- $15
Rock Revolution (Never Played)-Will be given away to a random buyer!
Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge (Played Once)-$13
Terminator Salvation-$13

I have 100% positive feedback on ebay. As well as 100% positive feedback from here on the old B/S/T thread:
Link
Link
Link
Link

Again, if you have any questions/comments/concerns, let me know! I hope you find something your looking for. :D

Thanks for looking!

otakuderek

I have 2,500 Wii Points I want to get rid of. They are on 5 individual cards at 500 a piece. I want to trade all five for a 3 month Live card, 1600 MS points card or a $20 PSN card. Help a guy out.

looking for a <$50 psp in working condition...as long as I can see the screen working and the wifi and umd works...and it's $50 or less....holla at me!!!

storl026

Leaving unbelievably positive feedback for GQman2121, it might be the fastest shipping I've ever had and items were exactly as described. I'm just speechless at this exceptional service.

NeOak

yoursisterspretty said:
Bumping just to see if there is interest.
Quite weird indeed. I happen to have an unlocked Cingular QD with a load of original games, but I don't have the charger for it.

Turnstyle

Does anyone have a Gameboy Micro they're looking to sell for a reasonable price? UK traders are best for me (postage cost), but I'll consider worldwide too.

Not looking for it to be boxed or with games etc, just fair condition, with a charger.

xaosslug said:
tremendous, soooooooper-positive feedback for Urban Scholar. The guides arrived in awesome condition, were an awesome price, and shipping was awesome fast. All in all an awesome transaction: &#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733;&#9733; seller. :D

lilralphie said:
Positive feedback for Urban Scholar, guides came as described at a great price. Very happy.

Likewise super positive feedback for xaosslug & lilralphie as well, thanks again fellows.

D

Deleted member 12837

Unconfirmed Member

However next time please send payment as a gift (as mentioned in sale post)-- I got stuck with the transfer fee. On a $25 item that I'm eating the shipping for, this isn't something I can really overlook.

zlatko

Banned
Selling:

*PSP 3000* $100.00 (Black color. Mint Condition)
- Comes with charger
- 4GB memory stick
- Final Fantasy 7, Final Fantasy 9, and King of Fighters '97 on stick
- Also throwing in a plug-in to allow you to play your PSP on your TV
~ The games are bought from the PSN store and the firmware is the most up to date ~

OR willing to trade for a Sealed Copy of Starcraft 2 USA PC standard edition + $40.00.

[Paypal preferred.]
[Shipping not included. Can vary from $5-$15.00]
[I do not ship outside of the continental USA]
[Please PM me if all interested. I am willing to negotiate price/payment options]

SOLD!

Looking to sell a sealed World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade collectors edition. $100 shipped.

Also looking for a very good conditiion PS3 slim 120gb version USA version for a good price. PM me!

Recon

Banned
MomoPufflet said:

However next time please send payment as a gift (as mentioned in sale post)-- I got stuck with the transfer fee. On a $25 item that I'm eating the shipping for, this isn't something I can really overlook.

To be fair, u never requested that I send payment as a gift. I know now, but I didn't know that was the preferred method

jay

MomoPufflet said:

Doesn't sending as a gift leave the buyer fucked if the seller doesn't send the item? If that's the case, sellers should probably factor that they won't get paid as a gift into their pricing.

Crisis

Banned
Obviously I'm not setting rules or anything (so back down anti-authoritarianGAF) but I'd like to discourage sending payments as a "gift" in general. When you send payments as a gift it leaves you completely unable to contest it and get your money back if something should go wrong in your trade. I understand that PayPal takes fees from it if it's business as usual. Sellers should start factoring that in when they sell their stuff. There's enough issues in this very thread that might have been preventable if people had done so.

Speevy

Banned
I'm with Crisis. Look up "sending payments as gifts" on google search. Even if you're not being cheated, it will make at least one party feel uneasy about the whole transaction.

STILL want to buy the Fallout 3 GOTY Expansion Disk. Have Fallout 3 but don't want to buy it again just for the disk. PM me if you'd like to sell it, I have positive feedback on the list.

Thanks!

PacoDG

Below Auctions are all currently sitting at A PENNY! Any GAFFER can feasibly win my shit for just paying shipping :/

fODrC.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170529737768
Playstation 2 PS2 Console Guncon 3 Time Crisis Games
Sony Playstation 2 ( PS2 ) console.
One controller
Power/video cables
Guncon for Time Crisis games
Real metal arcade pedal for Guncon/Time Crisis (Made by RedOctane, the company behind the Rock Band / Guitar Hero hardware)
Time Crisis (PS1)
Time Crisis II (PS2)
Time Crisis: Crisis Zone (PS2)
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170529737768

------

Df0J7.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170529441092
Deion "Neon" Sanders 1990 Upper Deck Rookie Jerry Curl
Upper Deck 1990 Rookie card for Deion Sanders Number 13 in the Upper Deck set
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170529441092

------

6tJqu.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170528451893
Excalibur 71 Uncanny X-Men 304 Both Signed + X-Men 25
Joe Madureira Dan Panosian Certificates of Authenticity

Excalibur 71 autographed by Joe Madureira with Certificate of Authenticity (C.O.A. / COA)
Uncanny X-Men 304 signed by Dan Panosian with Certificate of Authenticity (C.O.A. / COA)
X-Men 25 included just to round the set out.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170528451893

-DarKaoZ-

Banned
For someone from Japan GAF: I have a 20 dllr US PSN Card and I'm looking to trade it to get 2 1000 Yen PSN Ticket to buy Dark Awake.

PM me if interested. Thanks!

Babalu.

WTB A GOOD WORKING XBOX 360 for my brother. His elite just died and I can't find any cheap arcades anymore since the new slims are out. PM if your selling a cheap 360 thats one of the newer models.

WANT TO BUY These 360 games!!! PM me!!

Nba2k10 for under $20
skate 3 for under $30
super street fighter 4 for under $25
lost planet 2 for under $30

Jeels

Selling Black Nintendo DSi - 130$

It's been taken very good care of, I will provide pics via PM. Great great condition, since it's been used so little it's practically new.

Comes With:
Black Nintendo DSi
Charger (Obviously)
Hori DSi Cloth Case with Pockets for Games

DSi is Loaded With
-Dragon Quest Wars
-Looksley's Line Up
-Uno
-Photo Dojo
-Brain Age Express: Math

Random Bonus: Feel The Magic from the Original DS Launch. It's a quirky little game.

vocab

WTB Yakuza 3 (PS3), Nier (PS3) or Resonance of Fate (PS3) in sealed or like new condition (flawless disc).

I have BB:CS(PS3) in flawless condition for trade if interested.

Flavius

SailorDaravon is the hero NeoGAF BST deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a single guardian, a watchful protector. A Great Seller.

Positive feedback for SailorDaravon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom