• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny

Purchase one of these...

14wftz4.jpg

- 360 Wireless Controller - $25
- PS3 Sixaxis Controller - $20
- PS3 Dual Shock 3 Controller - $25 SOLD!
- Wii Remote - $20
- Wii Remote - $20 SOLD!

And I'll throw in one of these...

15hd9x4.jpg

- Ordinary People, About Schmidt & Kill Bill DVD's
- Duck Hunt
- PS2 Eye Toy SOLD!
- Wii S-Video Cable & Wheel
- Wii Classic Controller SOLD!

I ship to Canada and the US free of charge, all prices in US currency, PayPal only, thanks!

Random sale!

Selling my airsoft full metal ICS MP5 latest version AEG for 175.00 US + shipping

Its in new condition, runs great. Includes everything you see here. (except 9mm ammo featured in the last bonus pic :lol )

Will ship with orange tip per law.

mg1575.jpg

heckler_and_koch_by_slam_cannon-d2xjxi3.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
New in box eVGA GTX 460 768MB
Looking for $180 shipped.

Register it in 2 weeks and get the warranty + Metro 2033 download.
Tons and tons of feedback, take non-CC Paypal.

I want to sell my DSi. I have a lot of DSi games downloaded on there. Can I sell the DSi and leave the games on there to boost the sell price a bit? Will leaving the DSi games on the system leave me with any security concerns?

jlai

Positive feedback for Ermac.

Received Red Dead Redemption for Xbox360 today in the stated Like New condition! Shipped fast too

kamspy

Rock Band 1 set.

Free. Just pay shipping or come pick it up. PM me. Cincy area. Will ship anywhere if you're willing to pay.

MrDaravon

Bumping, hoping to sell everything by Monday.

SailorDaravon said:
I still have a few things left; would prefer to sell them here as opposed to ebay because I need to try to have everything gone by Monday. If you two or more bundles/items I will give you 30% off all but the highest price bundle/item. Only take paypal, prices listed are shipped in the continental US. Will ship elsewhere but shipping costs will be higher.

Game Boy bundle - $40 shipped for all
257f5mb.jpg
2j13bdk.jpg

r9oqcj.jpg
10da51g.jpg

Lufia the Legend Returns (GBC cart only, small sticker on back, battery seems to work fine)
-Summon Night Swordcraft Story (Complete)
-Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2 (SEALED)
-Riviera (Complete)
-Yggdra Union (Complete)

Guides bundle - $45 shipped for all
-Final Fantasy III (DS) (mint)
-Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings (slight shelfwear, poster still attached)
-Grand Theft Auto San Andreas (guide in decent shape but missing map/poster)
-Phantom Brave Strategy guide (mint)
-La Pucelle Tactics (moderate to heavy wear on outside but clean inside)
-Makai Kingdom (near mint, but crease in spine)
-Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories (PSP & PS2 version of guide)
-Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles (mint)
-Super Smash Bros. Brawl (mint but missing poster)
-Paper Mario (pretty beat up, mainly on outside)
-Super Mario 64 (wear, mostly on outside)
-Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2 (light wear)
-Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition (SEALED)
-Battlefield Bad Company 2 (mint)
-Japanese Chibi-Robo guide; mainly notable because it also contains the CD soundtrack for the game, which was the only way to obtain the soundtrack (was not sold seperately) (mint)

Playstation 1 bundle - $25 shipped for all
2m5i8ft.jpg
1zltcad.jpg

53tu69.jpg
2a5ejac.jpg

-Metal Gear Solid VR Missions w/strategy guide (disc only some scratching, guide has some wear)
-Parasite Eve 2 w/strategy guide(discs only, some scratching, guide some minor wear)
-Jumping Flash! 2 (Complete, some scratching)
-Eternal Eyes (Complete, some scratching)

243njub.jpg

-GrimGrimoire (SEALED) - $20 shipped

j8yvpc.jpg

-Soul Nomad w/strategy guide (Game SEALED, guide is mint) - $20

aols38.jpg

-Tales of Destiny 2 (IMPORT Mega Hits version, Complete and mint) - $10

eaha92.jpg

-Silent Hill Origins w/strategy guide (Game SEALED, guide mint/near mint) - $35

(no picture)
-Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth (Complete) - $20

203wr6.jpg

-Misc. CD/DVD bundle - $10

All are US pre-order/CE included CDs, these are not the full Japanese/Import soundtracks. Includes:

Dissidia: Final Fantasy Excerpts from the Original Soundtrack (mint)
Digital Devil Saga 2 Original soundtrack (sticker seal still intact)
Persona 3 Original Soundtrack (mint)
Disgaea 2 Best Of Soundtrack (sealed)
EGM DVD Volumes 1-5; these used to be included with newstand EGM's for a while back in 05/06

rainking187 said:
I'm looking to sell some video game soundtracks, these are all legit japanese imports, and all are opened, but in mint condition. I'd like to get $20 shipped for each one, but I'd prefer to sell more than one at a time.
Final Fantasy XI Piano Collections
Final Fantasy XII first print limited edition
Silent Hill 2
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Ico
Bullet Witch

Still available, also I'll make some lower priced bundles, get all 3 Silent Hill soundtracks for $45 shipped. Or both Final Fantasy soundtracks for $30 shipped.

Still selling.

I'm willing to trade a basically new 120 GB PS3 Slim with the following:

Games: ModNation Racers, Blur, Little Big Planet Game of the Year Edition, Tekken 6
Accessories: 2 Dual Shock 3 controllers -- one red, one black, a PS3 Chat Pad (keyboard device that attached to your controller), and a PS3 Bluetooth Wireless headset.

Total retail value for all of the above is nearly $600~ if my math is correct.

All I want for all of this is an Apple iPad in great condition. It could even be the 16 GB model, but I prefer 32GB models of course :D . We can negotiate. I can provide pictures if requested, but rest assured, I baby my technology, and everything is like new. PS3 still has its original box, and all games come with their original boxes/manuals as well.

I also have a lot of invested money into PSN, with PSN+, lots of games, credit, etc. But the offer would have to be pretty sweet for me to cough that up... :lol

Dead

well not really...yet
Selling Valkyrie Profile 2 for PS2.

4io8ra.jpg

Condition is Brand New. It is unwrapped, but it was purchased a week ago brand new, wrapped and in store, and has not been played once. Contents and condition are brand new status.

asking $28 shipped in the US

Paypal only, PM if interested

animu still available as well, prices lowered

Fullmetal Alchemist:

mnf2c.jpg

239p9z.jpg
20hae1j.jpg

This is the original 2003-2004 series. These are the original DVDs. All 13 discs, each disc contains a 20+ page booklet with tons of art. Contained in the original 3 Steel boxes, long since out of print. Also includes the 3 official original soundtracks that came with the Steel boxes.

$75 shipped

Kamichu:

2hgznea.jpg
2m2ar76.jpg
s5ioo6.jpg

Original collection, all 4 discs. Original print run with the bonus art cards, inserts, as well as the wooden slipcover that fits over the box.

$30 shipped

Im offering both of these collections at prices below what they currently go for new, and they containt packaging/extras that you won't find anymore and are long since out of print.

PM if interested. I only accept paypal and orders within the US

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Selling
Audio Authority 4:1 Component Video Autoselector ($100 + $5 ship) (retails for $219)
http://www.audioauthority.com/product_details/1154A
Features
Key Features

* Supports component video (YPbPr) up to 1080i
* Digital audio (coaxial and optical)
* Automatic digital audio cross-conversion
* Stereo analog audio
* AutoSelectª technology with manual selection override
* Made in the USA

Inputs/Outputs

* Component video (YPbPr) - 4/1
* Digital audio (coaxial and optical) - 4/1
* Analog stereo audio (L/R) - 4/1
It has served me well, but I've changed up my setup. Works/looks as new.

71ms6g.jpg

33e7t36.jpg

A friend of mine is selling a lot of DS games with some GBA carts thrown in. I can vouch that he knows his stuff and is trustworthy. The eBay auction is here, although it doesn't end for a few days:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Lot-32-Nintendo...9071?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item43a18d93ff

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney *
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney -Justice for All-
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney -Trials and Tribulations-
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney
Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth
Nintendogs: Chihuahua & Friends
Animal Crossing: Wild World
Meteos
Pokemon Pearl
Final Fantasy III
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Docomodake DS
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan *
-Moero! Nekketsu Rhythm Damashii- Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 2 *
Polarium
Brain Age: Train Your Brain In Minutes a Day! **
Big Brain Academy
Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
Feel the Magic XY|XX
Scribblenauts
Super Mario 64 DS
Mario Kart DS
Yoshi's Island DS
New Super Mario Bros. DS
Trauma Center: Under the Knife
Mega Man Battle Network 5: Double Team DS
Infinite Space ***

GBA
Mega Man Battle Network 4: Blue Moon
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Guilty Gear X Advance Edition
Pokemon Sapphire
Pokemon Fire Red

YagizY

WTB: a 20GB 360 Hardrive

They are like $24 bucks on ebay, hoping I could get one for $20 around here. Perhaps their is someone that upgraded their unit and doesn't want their HD anymore? My 360 got stolen a while back and the cheapest way to get a new 360 was buying an arcade unit.

Nose Master

Not sure if this is the right thread, but, I had this strategy guide set for Kingdom hearts 1/2. It came in a sleeve type thing that both the guides slid into. I don't have pictures, nor can I find anything similar on ebay or amazon.

I'm just wondering if it was worth anything, cause I just sold it for $10. :lol

SePhoBroth

Neo Member
YagizY said:
WTB: a 20GB 360 Hardrive

They are like $24 bucks on ebay, hoping I could get one for $20 around here. Perhaps their is someone that upgraded their unit and doesn't want their HD anymore? My 360 got stolen a while back and the cheapest way to get a new 360 was buying an arcade unit.
I got one. I'll do $20 plus shipping. I'm in the US btw.

Looking to buy

Sonic and the Black Knight (wii) - $10
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (360) - $20 new $15 used

Buying all sonic games on next gen systems that aren't:

Sonic the Hedgehog
Sonic and the Secret Rings
Sonic Unleashed
Sonic Adventure Rush
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection

MemoirsofMimi

Neo Member
Looking to Buy

Pokemon Dash - $15
Pokemon Trozei - $15
Nintendogs - $10
Metroid: Other M - $40

Looking to Sell

Last Window: The Mystery of Cape West -$41
Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland - $31
Make 10 - $15
Jam With The Band - $15
Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (Limited Edition) - $50

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTB Knights in the Nightmare DS (NA) original Case + Manual. Alternatively, I'll buy the cartridge as well if you're looking to get rid of it.

I have a Patapon 2 code which I'm willing to offer as a trade or partial trade.

PM me if interested.

Positive Feedback to carlos, he was a great buyer and paid instantly, would recommend!

Also positive feedback for ReconYoda, he had super low prices on his DVD's(some were even brand new) and the shipping was almost scary quick. This guy is a great seller!

I'm looking to sell the very rare Sega CDX in very good condition. It includes a first-party, six-button controller, AV cable, and AC Adapter. However, there is one problem with it. The CD function doesn't work. Since that's so, I'm going to price it much lower than competitive offers on both Amazon and eBay: $80 shipped.

Pictures are available via PM. I have positive feedback here on NeoGAF, so buy with confidence!

SleazyC

Positive feedback for Jimmy Stav.

Transaction was super quick and super smooth. Both games I purchased came quick and in condition described. Great person to deal with.

YagizY

Ipod Nano 16gb 5g - $95 shipped

Their are some scratches on the back but overall it's in good shape. Included is a pair of black earbuds and the USB charger cable. In the top left corner of the screen in the second picture, those are not scratches, that is just my thumbprint. I took about 4535346 pictures until I could get two that weren't blurry as hell so I don't feel like retrying. All I can say is I assure you they are not scratches. Also I will reformat it for you. I have 6 positive feedback and even more from the old thread so no need to worry about scammers.

P8270015.jpg

P8270014.jpg

Hey, I would like to BUY these two Douglas Adams/related Books (I will PayPal the money first if you have proof you're reliable)..

20100523221652!Ultimate_Hitchhikers_Guide_front.jpg

and-another-thing-by-eoin-c.jpg

Please PM me if possible, otherwise I'll try and check back on the thread. I've read all of the Douglas books, but I'd love to reread the whole series with the "new" ending. :D

Rctdaemon

Want to sell:

Mafia 2 Steam Key: $40
Metro 2033 Steam Key: $35
Just Cause 2 Steam Key: $20

PayPal and U.S. only (I don't know if the keys work outside of the U.S.)
Keys will be sent upon receipt of payment.

Prices most likely too high, if you think so and want one of the very few things, then just pm me a cheaper price you are willing to pay. I have others but may or may not get around to listing them.

WTS:

PSP:
$15 God of War: Chains of Olympus
$20 Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness

PSX:
$40 Lunar 2(Case and game only)

PS3:
$25 Valkyria Chronicles
$25 BlazBlue Calamity Trigger Limited Edition(Box has a few bends in it, though. ><)
$20 Resident Evil 5

Xbox360:
$25 Bayonetta

WTB/Trade for:
Professor Layton and the Unwound Future
Money for said game.

LQX

PM if interested. Paypal only.

Modern Warfare 2 LE system. Mint condition and includes box, second controller and everything else except the game. Has about 2+ years left on the RROD protection offered by MS. $260 Shipped. Will add Halo Reach for $40.

IMG_1248.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom