• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mileena

Banned
Looking to trade a mint copy of Assassins Creed 2 PS3 for a PS3 game or sell for $17 shipped. Open to all offers just send me a PM.

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $5 or so, we'll work it out), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

LittleBigPlanet GOTY Pre-Greatest Hits Edition, $20

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil, no Manual, $10

Super Mario Galaxy 1 Club Nintendo Soundtrack, Gold 1-Disc Edition, $25

Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japanese ver.) Famicom Mini GBA, cart only, $15

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 for GBA, cart only, $15

Golden Sun: The Lost Age for GBA, cart only, $10

Get all 3 GBA games for $30

Picross DS, game cart only, $10, $5 with any other DS game

Rhythm Heaven DS w/ International Vocal Songs CD, $20

Skullmonkeys for PS1, $15

Jumping Flash 1+2 set discs only, NTSC-J format $10

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Gotta move some stuff here to get ready for the fall. If my prices seem too high please send me an offer, I'm willing to negotiate!

- PSOne with LCD Screen. This works good, though I believe it is a unit that was refurbished by Gamestop. Good physical condition. Comes complete with AC cable, controller and carrying case. I'll throw in three cool games from my collection: Grandia, Klonoa: Door to Phantomile, and Final Fantasy Tactics (black label). I bought the unit & games all second hand, so they are in good condition but not mint. I'm looking for around $100/shipped for the lot. I will separate items if requested.

- God of War Collection & God of War III for the PS3. I bought both in March when GoW3 came out. Collection is black label and in very good condition. GoW3 is opened but unplayed. $42 shipped for the pair.

- Golden Sun & Golden Sun: The Lost Age for GBA. Both games are complete and in good condition. $38 shipped for the pair.

- Phantom Dust for Xbox. Sealed. $20 shipped.

- Dai Senryaku VII for Xbox. Sealed. $10 shipped. Buy with Phantom Dust & receive both for $27 shipped!

- Metroid Prime & Metroid Prime 2: Echoes for Gamecube. MP1 is in good condition, MP2 is a sealed bilingual Canadian copy. $20 shipped.

- Battalion Wars for Gamecube. Sealed. $12 shipped. Buy with MP & MP2 and receive all three for $27 shipped!

- HORI Dead or Alive 4 Stick for Xbox 360. Very good condition. Stick only, I do not have the boxes any more. How about $40 shipped?

- Sonic the Hedgehog: 10th Anniversary set. This was given out with Sonic Adventure 2 when it came out on the Dreamcast. The set is still in shrinkwrap, but the shrinkwrap has a couple of tears. It includes a music sampler, a gold collectible coin, and a booklet. Pretty neat promo item I think. I had a sealed copy of Sonic Adventure 2 that this went with but I sold that a while back now. How about $25 shipped.

- Her Majesty, The Decemberists on RED vinyl. This is from the original series of Jealous Butcher presses and was limited to 200-some odd copies. Really awesome red color. I know this is worth a fair amount, but I'm not really sure what price to put on it, so $Make me an Offer!$

Pictures are available upon request, but be warned the only digital camera I have is my cellphone camera. PM me for questions, and I'm willing to negotiate. I will ship outside of the US but I will charge extra for the difference in shipping costs.

My preferred methods of payment is money order. I may be able to work something else out though, so let me know if that doesn't work for you. I'd consider trades for Japanese 360 shooters. I'm mostly interested in CAVE stuff & Castle Shikigami III.

Thanks for looking! :)

YagizY

Ico + Shadow of the Colossus $24 - everything is MINT except Shadow of the Colossus has no manual.

Mario Tennis w/ Wii Control (SEALED) - $16.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

DS:
Teenage Zombies (sealed)
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir (sealed)
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Trauma Center Under the Knife 2
Prince of Persia: Battles

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Pangya : Fantasy Golf (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PSP-1001 system (snapped off analog nub, and no a/c wall charger. But other than that it's in VERY good condition and works fine! :D)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Just Cause 2
Madden 11
MAG
The Saboteur
Street Fighter IV CE
Stormrise (region 2)
Unreal Tournament 3
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )
Yakuza 3

360:
Halo 3
Lost Via Domus
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
iPod Shuffle 2GB (silver, 3rd gen)
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

Chavelo

Hey ya, GAF.

Can one go to sell/trade a standard starcraft 2 copy here on this thread? I got a brand new box here with an unused game key. Can I just sell the key (will make the buyer test the key first to make sure key works)? I don't mind sending the box, was just wondering on GAF's stance on posting about keys in here.

Thanks!

The M.O.B

This is still available as of 9/10/2010. PM

Selling a Ipod Touch 3G 32gb iOS 4.0 (I can jailbreak it for you if you want)

All new low price of $175 Shipped! I also can ship internationally for extra.

- In perfect working condition
- Headphones not included
- Include a USB charging cable
- Included a leather bumper case
- Screen in perfect working condition
- Back is quite scratched (pics below)
- Any Questions please PM me or reply to this post

Check my feedback, its all positive.

Looking to Buy these on the relatively cheap (maybe you have an extra laying around you're looking to get rid of.....probably long shots):

360 wireless adapter ( mine broke :( )

775 socket motherboard - has to have 2 PCI-express slots though. I want to get a soundcard for my PC but only have 1 PCIe slot already occupied with a video card. All the soundcards I want to buy are PCI-e

Trying to get some money to pay for the flood of new releases in the fall.

US Preferred & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

Selling ($3 for shipping/paypal fees...willing to ship to other countries if you are willing to pay the shipping cost) (Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

45227_422982466645_685251645_5449053_4230898_n.jpg

PS3
Street Fighter IV - $16 $15 $10
Brutal Legend - $16 $15 $12
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $16 $15 $10
44422422980296645685251.jpg

Wii
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $25 $22 $20
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $15
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $15
New Play Control! Pikmin - $18 $15
Little King's Story - $25 $22 $20
Red Steel 2 - $27 (SOLD)
44983422980421645685251.jpg

Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $11
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $14 $12
Sands of Destruction - $20 $18 $16.50 (SOLD)
Mega Man ZX - $20 $18 $15
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $12
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $12
Game & Watch Collection - $15.50 (SOLD)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $15
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15 (don't worry, it's not the Best version with the fugly box)

Nintendo GameCube
Resident Evil 4 - $15

Recon

Banned
Positive Feedback for :

xaosslug Traded some Blu rays with him, very fast shipping and great to deal with.

Patriotsbball5460 Sold him some DVDs. Was very fast with the payment and totally gave me an awesome tip for my fast shipping, great buyer.

DCX Sold him a Blu ray, great buyer, fast payment!

Pangya I bought a Sony MP3 player from him, works and looks great, and fast shipping, great seller!

xaosslug

ReconYoda said:
Positive Feedback for :

xaosslug Traded some Blu rays with him, very fast shipping and great to deal with.
+1 splendid, positive feedback for ReconYoda who was a pleasure to deal with. We're working on out next deal, hopefully it comes off! :D

Davidion

Smokydave provided Just Cause 2 at top speed for me at a relatively unprecedented price, without me even realizing what was going on.

Thus a positive review for a gentleman and a scholar.

Ecto311

DSC_1886.JPG

$10 for each shipped or $35 for all of them shipped.

Paypal accepted. Thanks.

Only looking to ship to the united states also. I have shipped to Canada before and got raped on the charges.

leroidys

Hey gaf, I'm selling pokemon platinum and heart gold. Both are totally complete and in perfect condition, including the pokewalker. I'm open to any offers right now, and have 100% positive feedback on tons of sales and purchases on here.

10rpl53.jpg

Recon

Banned
I have some Blu Rays for sale:

Star Trek Original Motion Picture Box Set, 6 movies(Brand New,sealed): $50

True Blood Season 1 (Brand New Sealed) : $40

True Blood Season 2 (Brand New, Sealed): $45

i,Robot $8

Master And Commander $8

The Warlords $12

Hancock $8

The Love Guru $7

Xmen $7

Xmen 2 $7

The Fifth Element $7

Jumper $7

The Crazies $10

THe Girl Next Door $7

Miss March $7

2001 $7

Seven Pounds $7

THe Boondock Saints$8

Street Kings $8

Salvage/Mortuary $8

Babylon AD $7

Dawn of the Dead $8

Gattaca $8

Eragon $7

Discounts for purchasing more than 5(and free shipping if purchasing more than 5)

I have excellent feedback here and on ebay, my ebay name is zre1986, i have more blu rays and a macbook for sale on there if anyone is interested.

Crisis

Banned
Hey everyone. Just posting to let you all know that the NeoGAF User Feedback List has been updated to be accurate as of this post.

Just a quick order of business. I got a PM from someone who asked if it were possible to not be added to the list at all, regardless of positive feedback given in this thread. Participation in this is entirely optional. I think it's extremely helpful, but if anyone feels uncomfortable with it for any reason, please feel free to PM me and let me know that you'd like to either not be added to the list or to request removal of your username from the list.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
FS:
New in Box - eVGA GTX 460 768MB
$176 shipped.
Should come with Metro 2033 DL, within warranty registration period.

Take Paypal, tons and tons of feedback.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Chavelo said:
Hey ya, GAF.

Can one go to sell/trade a standard starcraft 2 copy here on this thread? I got a brand new box here with an unused game key. Can I just sell the key (will make the buyer test the key first to make sure key works)? I don't mind sending the box, was just wondering on GAF's stance on posting about keys in here.

Thanks!

It's really upon the buyers discretion

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
Probably a long shot, but here we go:

Looking to trade a White Nintendo DS Lite for a gifted copy of Civilization 5 Deluxe Edition ($59.99) on Steam.

Seanbob11

I've got a brand new copy of Halo:Reach that came with the limited edition console.

2n8wqk5.jpg

I'm looking for £30 for it (I'm in the UK).

Just note the "Bundle Copy" on the box...

poweld

Looking to pick up:

Metroid: Other M
Super Mario Galaxy 2

Please PM me with a price, I'll be quick to get back to you.

Thanks!

Kyzer

Banned
Hey GAF, I've got a couple custom PCs I'll put up here on GAF for first dibs before they hit eBay. I don't have my cables to transfer them right now, so I'll put the pics up later.

All models include (unless otherwise noted):

• 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD
  • 650W PSU

• Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

• XFX Radeon HD 5770 GPU (Pretty sure these things have a lifetime warranty)

• 4GB DDR3 RAM (1333)

They revolve around the mobos and processors, and here's what I have to choose from:

1) AMD Phenom II X6 1055t (Six Core)

$909

2) i5-750

$999

3) i7-930 (Comes with USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0 Gbps)

$1,199

4) Crazy Gamer Rig w/ i7-930, USB3, SATA 6.0 Gbps, and Radeon HD 5870

$1,549

PM me to talk if you want more details.
I'm building a bunch more too. So if you want anything special, I guess now while I'm doing it would be the time to request it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Looking for Band Hero and/or Lego Rock Band for PS3.

PM me.

Erekiddo

Positive rep for Cmagus

First package got lost in transit, so Cmagus went above and beyond to not only reship what I had ordered - but throw in extra goodies for the inconvenience. His personalization throughout the entire transaction was refreshing, and a rarity.

Thanks again!

Cmagus

Positive for NeoNess as well I did have a lost in transit situation on my end but he was patient and I thank him enjoy your stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom