• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jubs

Leatherface said:
Feedback for Jubs
DEMON SOULS

Excellent seller. Fast response time and super fast delivery. THANK YOU! :D

Positive feedback for Leatherface. Communicative and paid with the quickness.

Black Rainbow said:
Positive feedback for GamerGeorge. The items arrived quickly and in excellent condition. I hope to do business with you again. Thank you.

Positive feedback for Black Rainbow. Great buyer, highly recommended. Enjoy the Dreamcast stuff!

Positive feedback for DownLikeBCPowder

Game was as described, fast shipping (even shipped before I payed!) and great communication. Highly recommended.

Allan Holdsworth said:
Positive feedback for DownLikeBCPowder

Game was as described, fast shipping (even shipped before I payed!) and great communication. Highly recommended.

Thank you, I am also leaving a positive feedback rating for Allan Holdsworth. Thanks!

Gryphter said:
Positive feedback for DownLikeBCPowder for Gungrave and Gungrave: Overdose

Good communication and shipping, thanks man

Positive feedback for Gryphter as well, enjoy the games!

Glad to do business with the both of you.

Selling my old ass PS1 Persona games...

Persona Revelations
and
Persona 2: Eternal Punishment

Both in NEAR MIND condition... Revelations has a crack in the case.. Otherwise they're both pretty immaculate

If anyone wants one or both I can provide pics... Just wanna see if there's any demand for them at this point... Probably go for like $70 each, shipped or $120 for both... Or I'm sure you can make a reasonable offer that I'd consider... They're just sitting on the shelf and I could use the money right now :(

Trying to sell a couple (I have 2) unopened Microsoft brand X Box 360 controllers, black in color. They're still in the plastic and come with their AA batteries. Looking to get 31 shipped (49.99 in the store?).

6ih63k.jpg

Here are some DS games and a couple GBA games and a PSP game also in this photo - they are for sale as well.

Some of these games are sealed, but most are just in "excellent" condition.

263y6p5.jpg

Thanks!

Going to try to get my motivation up enough to add a lot of Ps2/GCN/XBX/etc stuff tonight. Let's see.

Here's some Gamecube stuff:

295sg3c.jpg

1z2mxw1.jpg

Most of the GCN stuff is sealed, if not otherwise probably "excellent" condition they could be considered.

2u59rev.jpg

Here's XBX stuff, some sealed, most in good shape. Some games here are disc and case only (no manual), the dark unbranded case is Legacy of Kain Defiance ex-rental, disc only. Sorry for the glare on a couple of them, but they aren't the more important ones - they're just Clone Wars/Tetris Wars combo packs. Willing to get rid of the obvious ones here (like Halo Companion DVD) for essentially nothing just looking to get rid of them, so if yo uwant them with something else, feel free to lop them in.

1z72yyq.jpg

2vtd195.jpg

The above Playstation 2 games, I would say approximately 60-75 % are sealed, though the rest are primarily in excellent or very collectible condition complete with all documents and often receipts for original purchase if indeed opened.

24q2yvl.jpg

Here are a few stragglers from last gen. Some of these, like Mario Party 6, are unopened. Others, like Siren, are used and in good condition. Some, like Max Payne, are used and in poor condition (relatively, but still complete and in working order I assure). In general, this is the last mixed bag of assorted goods from that gen specifically.

w6tbbl.jpg

These are the only current gen items I have available at this time. These are all opened, but in nearly immaculate shape (barring maybe Vegas which would be in "fair" or "good" shape, but still complete).

In addition, here are some 64 games and whatnot.

15xonmc.jpg

Just adding some Super Nintendo (SNES) games:

2rym5gi.jpg

2yuirux.jpg

The list would read: Street Fighter II, Mario All Stars, Taz Mania, Ken Griffy, Pac Man 2,
Wrestlemania, Jurassic Park, Populous, Stanley Cup, Zelda: Link to the Past, Super Metroid,
Super MArio World, MegaMan X, Something Football, Final Fantasy III, Mario Paint, Super
Metroid, Super Mario World (with ugly "MVP" sticker, buyers with the name of PAUL will feel
right at home with this vintage cartridge).

Also selling a model 1 Super Nintendo Console. It is available with or without these
games.

In addition, I offer base packages of just a console, a console with hookups/controller, or
package deals with requested games for the following systems: Nintendo 64, Sony
Playstation
, Super Nintendo, and Sega Genesis. Some NES available, but not
always.

Please, PM. Reasonable offers accepted.

1,2,3,4,5,6.7. 8. 9.

Just drop my a PM and toss me an offer for whatever you want. I'm interested in getting rid of them, so I am reasonable. Though I do ask that if an item is overtly of mild value (say, a sealed Dark Cloud 2) that you also be reasonable in your offer. That's not to say that I value all of these games highly just because they are sealed - a sealed Wrath Unleashed is still Wrath Unleashed, no real added value rather just the bonus of getting it still-wrapped. You know which are which!

Kyzer

Banned
Kyzer said:
Hey GAF, I've got a couple custom PCs I'll put up here on GAF for first dibs before they hit eBay. I don't have my cables to transfer them right now, so I'll put the pics up later.

All models include (unless otherwise noted):

• 500 GB 7200 RPM HDD
  • 650W PSU

• Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

• XFX Radeon HD 5770 GPU (Pretty sure these things have a lifetime warranty)

• 4GB DDR3 RAM (1333)

They revolve around the mobos and processors, and here's what I have to choose from:

1) AMD Phenom II X6 1055t (Six Core)

$909

2) i5-750

$999

3) i7-930 (Comes with USB 3.0 and SATA 6.0 Gbps)

$1,199

4) Crazy Gamer Rig w/ i7-930, USB3, SATA 6.0 Gbps, and Radeon HD 5870

$1,549

PM me to talk if you want more details.
I'm building a bunch more too. So if you want anything special, I guess now while I'm doing it would be the time to request it.

Update: I only have 1 of each and all prices are shipped.

Currently Looking to Buy/Trade For:

360 PC Wireless Adapter
- hoping to get this on the cheap as mine just broke :(

Looking to Sell:

Brand New Sealed Playstation Eye Camera - $15 shipped

PM Me if you can fulfill my needs :D

adg1034

For sale: one pair of Sennheiser HD-280 Pro headphones - $65 shipped

Sennheiser_Profi-Kopfhorer_HD280_PRO.jpg

I've had them for about 2 1/2 years, but back around March/April, I replaced the earcups (the earcup coverings, actually, if we're being precise) and the padding that attaches to the top of the headband with official, direct-from-Sennheiser parts. It's in fantastic condition (I practically had to use a magnifying glass to find even a single visible scratch), and the sound quality hasn't faded one bit since the day I first plugged them in. They're closed headphones (physically going over and around your ears), which I can attest works wonders if you're going for a noise isolation effect, and I'd recommend them without reservations to anyone looking for a relatively inexpensive, well-built introduction into the world of audio.

Deft Beck

0916001625.jpg

Each DS game is $8 after shipping minus the top row, which are $20 each.

25slgrd.jpg

[not pictured: Tony Hawk Project 8 and Crackdown]
[ignore Mass Effect and Mechassault, as they have been sold.]
As for these, they are $8 a piece, minus COD which is $12.

PM me for my Paypal.

steveovig

Help me earn money for my study abroad trip to Japan by buying my games or even trading. Here's my new list, everything is NTSC US unless noted and complete unless noted...

Saturn
Panzer Dragoon Saga-Make offers please

PSX
R-Types-disc only-$10
R-Type Delta-$14
Castlevania Chronicles-disc and manual only-$10
Castlevania SOTN-Greatest Hits-$14

PS2
La Pucelle Tactics-$30

GBA
Megaman Zero-cartridge only-$11
Megaman Zero 2-$13
Megaman Zero 3-$13

Gamecube
Chaos Field-$16
Ikaruga-Make offers as I'm not sure I want to part with it but if a good offer comes in I might

N64
Mario Party 3-$14

Wants:

Japanese PSX or PS2 games, specifically shmups
Thanks, and I'll probably be adding more stuff soon

Crisis

Banned
Hey all. Sorry for not updating sooner. I didn't realize that so many people were posting what with the TGS madness and all. However, that being said, the NeoGAF User Feedback List has been updated with all the wonderful feedback from members here on the forums and is accurate as of this post. Keep up the great trades!

Positive Feedback for Johnny. The Dualshock 3 he sent me was pretty much absolutely brand new, and he threw in the EyeToy for free. Fantastic transaction!

Shuusui

I am considering selling a like-new 80gb (seriously, it is immaculate), backwards compatible PS3. Will include games, cords and a controller. I say considering because I want to know if the return for it will be worth it. Also avoiding eBay because I don't trust it, and GAF is made of good people.

Trying to make some money towards a new PS3 slim and arcade stick.

PM me if interested =)

I have a like-new 360 Elite 120 that I want to get rid of. Bought it one year ago and I've put less than 50 hours into the thing, and every game played has either been downloaded or installed. I haven't watched any movies on it so the DVD drive is in great shape. I just haven't played it much and I'm not using the netflix thing as much as I thought I would.

Also included is 2 controllers, 1 GH5 guitar, the standard cables, the VGA cable, the first wireless adapter, and some games: that Arcade pack with Geometry Wars 2/Lumines II/Mrs. Pac-Man/Bomberman, Burnout Paradise, Beatles Rock Band, Guitar Hero II/Aerosmith double pack, Fable II greatest hits that has all the DLC built in, and Halo Reach (sealed as I haven't had a chance to open it yet). There's some stuff on the HDD as well but I'll have to list that when I get home because I don't remember everything. I'll post again later with pictures/updates on the HDD stuff when I'm 100% certain what's on there. I'm just posting this now to gauge interest.

I'm thinking $300 shipped for everything.

Sanjuro

Looking For: Halo: Combat Evolved (PC/MAC w/or valid cd-key). Mainly looking for inputting on Halo Reach, but would like to play it again as well.

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera. $7 shipped.

Blu Ray - Batman: Under the Red Hood. Complete. $14 Shipped.

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

Various - (Tiger Game.com $10)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

allegate said:
I have a like-new 360 Elite 120 that I want to get rid of. Bought it one year ago and I've put less than 50 hours into the thing, and every game played has either been downloaded or installed. I haven't watched any movies on it so the DVD drive is in great shape. I just haven't played it much and I'm not using the netflix thing as much as I thought I would.

Also included is 2 controllers, 1 GH5 guitar, the standard cables, the VGA cable, the first wireless adapter, and some games: that Arcade pack with Geometry Wars 2/Lumines II/Mrs. Pac-Man/Bomberman, Burnout Paradise, Beatles Rock Band, Guitar Hero II/Aerosmith double pack, Fable II greatest hits that has all the DLC built in, and Halo Reach (sealed as I haven't had a chance to open it yet). There's some stuff on the HDD as well but I'll have to list that when I get home because I don't remember everything. I'll post again later with pictures/updates on the HDD stuff when I'm 100% certain what's on there. I'm just posting this now to gauge interest.

I'm thinking $300 shipped for everything.
After looking at the HDD, this is what's been downloaded:

Banjo-Kazooie
Mrs. Pac-Man
Game Room
Beatles RB - All Albums + All You Need Is Love
Burnout Paradise - Jansen 88 Special
Pac-Man CE

I didn't get a chance to take a picture yet but I'll try to tomorrow.

DCX

DCX
For Sale:

- Black matte Nintendo DSi with black case and two black stylus
- Pre-loaded with Mr Driller, Dark Void, Army Defender and Rayman
- AceKard 2i with 8 GB micro SD card

60560_1477121080275_1001187453_31139180_743288_n.jpg

60011_1477120720266_1001187453_31139179_7613055_n.jpg

61018_1477120440259_1001187453_31139177_3655967_n.jpg

PM for more details

Looking to get a PlayStation Move bundle or 120 Shipped. Willing to listen to offers.

DCX

NoRéN

Halo Reach
- Mint condition, complete, includes unused Armor Code
- Would like to trade for NHL 11. If not, then it's up for sale.
- Would greatly prefer payment with an amazon GC but paypal is fine as long as buyer pays fees.
SOLD

Plenty of Positive Feedback in the old thread. I am also on the positive feedack list for this thread. So, buy with confidence and PM with any questions, concerns, etc.

ffyg2.jpg

Bad picture, sorry about that. The GH5 guitar isn't pictured but it's in great condition.

NprF2.jpg

Two PS3 Logitech wireless controllers, I can split them up or send both at the same time. $10 each, $15 for both.

KEZLZ.jpg

Any Pearl Jam fans? I ordered this shirt and they sent me a 2xl even though I ordered an L and I couldn't return it as it was sold out. I've never worn it because it would be huge on me if I did. $15

All prices shipped.

I'm looking to sell a brand new What's Shenmue for the Dreamcast for $20 shipped.

I also have a complete and nearly like new Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic for the Xbox for $20 shipped.

Pictures are available via PM. I have perfect feedback here on NeoGAF, so buy with confidence!

Xbox 360 is dead, looking for a combined trade/purchase for a new console. I don't need anything but the box, but willing to trade for more.

Have:
All games in complete/great condition.

Dead Rising
Final Fantasy XIII
Red Dead Redemption
Street Fighter IV
Virtua Fighter 5
Guitar Hero 3

PS2:
Viewtiful Joe
Magic Pengel

PS3:
Brutal Legend
God of War 3
Heavy Rain :hot:
Valkyria Chronicles :hot:
Yakuza 3 :hot:

Manga:
Marmalade Boy 1-4
neon Genesis Evangelion vol.3
Ranma 1/2 vol.1&10
Dragon Ball single issues vol.1-4 + vol.10 paperback
Akira vol. 2
A bunch of How to Draw Manga

Anime DVD:
Escaflowne the movie Ultimate Edition
X
Street Fighter 2: The Animated Movie
Panda Go Panda
Blood: the Last vampire
Crying Freeman 1
City Hunter movie
Fist of the north Star movie
Tokyo babylon the movie

Anime VHS:
Ghost in the Shell
Vampire hunter D
Blue Seed: When Gods Walk the Earth
random Dragon Ball Z tapes

Looking for:
Xbox 360 console
Halo: Reach
PS3 controllers :hot:
other?

Much more feedback:
My Gametz profile

Sanjuro

Just put up my 22" Samsung 226BW monitor on eBay. I was not really sure if I should have tried to judge interest on here.

The monitor works fine with no problems, only when first turning it on it flickers for a few moments and then stabilizes to the regular picture. It's really a good monitor and I know some people are more savvy at replacing parts.

If anyone is interested shoot me a message, here is the listing. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230527939320&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Trevelyan

Banned
Hey guys, pretty simple here. Looking to sell a practically new (opened, and messed with for an hour) new 16GB Blue iPod nano. It's the new nano(6th gen). Everything comes with it. Looking for $130 shipped. Thanks.

Jagernaut

I have Ratchet and Clank - A Crack In Time in very good condition. will trade for 1 of these PS3 games:

BlazBlue Continuum Shift
Assassins Creed 2
Borderlands
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2

or 2 of these PS3 games:

Xmen Origins Wolverine
Prince of Persia 2008
Dead Space
Resistance 2
Tekken 6

boiled goose

good with gravy
Game boy advance SP. (no charger) 1 day left. current price <$4
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300467449820&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Gears of War 2. 1 hr left. current price <$12
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300467821314&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Final Fantasy 1 & 2 GBA. 2 days left. current price <$1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300467804224&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Official Nintendo Gamecube Memory card 56 Blocks. 1 day left. current price <$1
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300467427171&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

Rayman Raving rabbids Wii. 1 day left. current price <$1

Selling of Gaf before going on Ebay:

all used but in great condition and complete. NA versions. can provide pics if requested.

pikmin 2 Gamecube
Eternal darkness gamecube

Pm me if interested with offer you deem fair.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
HAVE:
Assassins Creed 2 - 360
Final Fantasy 13 - PS3
Red Dead Redemption - 360
Mars Matrix - DC
Darksiders - 360
Raiden Fighter Aces - 360

WANT:
Halo Reach

Status