• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

GBA SP bundle:
-Red Gameboy Advance SP (AGS 001 Model, side lit original release. Light marks on outer housing, no marks on screen. Comes with official a/c adapter.)
-Gameboy Original Games: Baseball, Operation C, Rescue of Princess Blobette, Robocop, Street Fighter II, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition, Yoshi. Princess blobette has a torn label, Robocop has no label, the others are all in very good condition.
-Gameboy Color Game: Star Wars Yoda Stories.

DS:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Prince of Persia: Battles
Teenage Zombies (sealed)

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Pangya : Fantasy Golf (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
PlayStation Move - Navigation Controller (sealed)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Madden 08 (disc only)
The Saboteur
Sports Champions (sealed)
Stormrise (region 2)
Unreal Tournament 3
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Two Worlds
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
$10 iTunes GC (code)
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

Here's most of what I have left, still looking to sell it all.

27y1mqd.jpg

2d0gie0.jpg

As with last time, many of these are sealed, but many of them are also not. Please PM me for specific conditions of games.

2cmn8ed.jpg

Here's what's left of the some DS and PSX stuff. Some of the DS stuff is sealed, GBA stuff sealed. . PSX stuff opened, some

of it in very used condition. Again, PM me for specific data.

2d83ka0.jpg

The remaining SNES as well as some other random items.

a29mhh.jpg

MegaMan 2 is gone.

I'm looking to sell the PAL edition of Final Fantasy IV Advance for $17 shipped. It's in complete and very good condition. Pictures are available via PM. I have perfect feedback here on NeoGAF, so buy with confidence!

HYDE

Banned
EDIT: I WTB a used XBOX 360 slim HDD for my 4gb matte console. PM Offers Please!

Anyone going to sell their unneeded 250gb hard drive, anyone at all?

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Bump for new page. Also added the model number since a few people were PMing me or asking in the thread for the info.

BreakyBoy said:
Putting out feelers for this one, since I won't be using it anymore, and it might as well go to a good home. It's served me exceptionally well for a few years now.

RANmG.gif

Data Robotics Drobo

- 4-Bay Storage Array Enclosure
- Supports up to four 3.5" SATA I/II Hard Drives
- BeyondRAID tech redundantly stores your data for protection against hard drive failure
- Up to 8TB capacity (4 x 2TB)
- USB 2.0 interface
- PC/Mac compatible
- Model # DRO4DU10

Perfect condition. Updated with the latest firmware. This little bugger makes a great plug and play NAS. If you don't know what's nice about the Drobo, watch this short video which does a great job demonstrating it.

$200 shipped in the US OBO

I have a bunch of good feedback in the ongoing GAF Feedback list. International buyers welcome, and I'll definitely cut you a deal on the shipping, but as shipping costs are so variable, PM me first, and we'll work it out!

just a heads up: sorry if i am delayed in answering your pm's

with that said, for sale/trade
pm me for more pictures
prices are negotiable

i'll fill in the rest later, i am writing a paper-procrastination :lol

medal of honor: limited edition - though they all are :lol , includes a unused ea online pass/dlc code -$45 shipped
66914_121738734550631_100001435159130_147265_728764_n.jpg

halo reach: recon helmet -$5
67525_121738661217305_100001435159130_147264_2337582_n.jpg

game boy advance games:
68973_117673094957195_100001435159130_126658_4276374_n.jpg

snes games
66905_117673034957201_100001435159130_126657_4823942_n.jpg

nintendo 64 games
33775_117673244957180_100001435159130_126660_4667028_n.jpg

i'll update more stuff later, such as xbox 360 games,ps3 games, more snes , N64 games and some gamecube games :D

anyone wanna sell me Assassin's Creed 2 for PS3 for $20? Non greatest hits version only, complete in box.

or will trade for some of the following:

Punch-Out!! Wii
Fable 2 360
Kingdom Hearts PS2
Kingdom Hearts 2 PS2

JohngPR

FoxMcCloudDS said:
Looking for Paypal.. nothing else ATM; offers accepted!

PS3 Move setup. 2 controllers, Sports Champions game (mint), demo, and PS Eye (also, mint) Right now, just selling as a set.

$130.00 shipped in US, but will consider other countries. PM me! :D

2010-10-15003744-1.jpg

Would you consider selling it for a cheaper price without the PS eye?

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Kagari said:
@the person selling the Drobo... you're asking for too little, imo.

First generation product (no firewire, no e-sata, no 5th bay), and it's past it's manufacturer's warranty period.

I figure it might be a little low, but I'm pricing it to move and while there's been interest, no one is biting yet. Thanks for the advice though!

I have a like-new 360 Elite 120 that I want to get rid of. Bought it one year ago and I've put less than 50 hours into the thing, and every game played has either been downloaded or installed. I haven't watched any movies on it so the DVD drive is in great shape. I just haven't played it much and I'm not using the netflix thing as much as I thought I would.

Also included is 2 controllers, 1 GH5 guitar, the standard cables, the VGA cable, the first wireless adapter, and some games:
Arcade pack with Geometry Wars 2/Lumines II/Mrs. Pac-Man/Bomberman
Burnout Paradise
Beatles Rock Band
Guitar Hero II/Aerosmith double pack
Fable II greatest hits (has all the DLC built in)

There's some stuff on the HDD as well:
Banjo-Kazooie
Mrs. Pac-Man
Game Room
Beatles RB - All Albums + All You Need Is Love
Burnout Paradise - Jansen 88 Special
Pac-Man CE

3CWiw.jpg

Xbox+2 controllers+all mentioned cables+wireless adapter = $200
Games = $15 each
Free guitar if you buy both of the guitar games.

Other things:
NprF2.jpg

Two One PS2 Logitech wireless controller, $10.

All prices shipped.

Also considering trades, like say for a slim PS3 or an iPad + cash/PayPal for the difference.

for sale: would like to sell it by tonight to offset a purchase I want to make

Sony PSP 1001

bHY8Nl.jpg

Good shape...screen has minimal to no wear...small crack on the case by the Right shoulder button...otherwise really good shape and all functions/buttons work fine..
no issues with wifi...a little bit beat...but overall 7/10
$70 with a 4GB card with three games loaded (armored core/SFA2/Guilty Gear and some JP demos)
no charger but will come with a battery fully charged

check the google doc for me:D

xaosslug

+1 tremendously positive feedback for animlboogy! Gave me an awesome, rock bottom price and the game arrived in minty fresh condition as expected!! :D

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
knee said:
img2132m.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket color. There are signs of wear, including a line on the inside (?) on the very left screen. You can see it in the picture Not sure what it is (hair?) or how it got there. You can't feel it when you run your finger over it. I'm not the first owner. CMOS Battery is dead. I think it's a CR2032, but I'm not sure.

$25 shipped - Comes with SNK vs. Capcom, Match of the Millenium

What does it mean that the CMOS battery is dead? The system doesn't save games?

cress2000

Very POSITIVE feedback for The Take Out Bandit. An amazing deal on an amazing game in amazing condition, and shipped amazingly fast.

Saerk

Adam Prime said:

I'm not sure what effect that has on the system, but for a computer the csmos stores the basic settings like time date and boot. I assume it is something similar here. If it's the battery listed it's a $5 fix. They sell those batteries at wallmart.

Saerk said:
I'm not sure what effect that has on the system, but for a computer the csmos stores the basic settings like time date and boot. I assume it is something similar here. If it's the battery listed it's a $5 fix. They sell those batteries at wallmart.

yea...I have a ngp with a dead cmos...it just means the system isn't able to store the date and time and you have to reset it every time you turn it on.

some on the pockets would not let you play games until the battery was replaced.

they are $1 at radio shack

nitric0

Have:

Xbox 360 Arcade (Jasper model)
20 GB HDD
One Wireless Controller
One Wired Headset
12 months of XBL
Halo Reach - Like new
NBA 2k11 - Like new
Fable 2 -

Want:

PS3 + any extras

I want to trade if possible with anyone with a PS3 Slim

Sanjuro

Heading to the post tomorrow morning, seeing if anyone is interested.

Turtle Beach X11 XBOX 360/PC headset. Never used before and with all the wires. $42 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Save $20 over retail.

XBOX 360 - Official White Wireless Headet w/charger. Less than five hours of total use. $26 shipped.

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera. $5 shipped.

Blu Ray - Batman: Under the Red Hood. Complete. $11 Shipped.

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

Various - (Tiger Game.com $10)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Selling a Brown DSi XL with box and charger and everything. Played for less than 5 hours, flawless condition.

Looking for $125 shipped

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Have an odd request.

I went after the buy 2 get 1 sale over at Toys R Us. Depending on where you go, sometimes they'll let you get point cards as game accessories. If anyone is near a store that does that, could you get a few MS point cards for me? I would be more than willing to send paypal, and you could transfer the codes for the points upon payment. Anyone game?

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
BreakyBoy said:
First generation product (no firewire, no e-sata, no 5th bay), and it's past it's manufacturer's warranty period.

I figure it might be a little low, but I'm pricing it to move and while there's been interest, no one is biting yet. Thanks for the advice though!

My friend would have bit this if he didn't see my readynas :(

Still looking to get rid of two games:

Wolfenstein (UK-Version) (PS3) - Slightly used but very good condition 10€ + shipping
Crackdown (Classics, UK-Version) (360) - Perfect condition - 9€ + shipping

Shipping (from Germany) would be 1,50€ to Germany, 3,50€ to Europe, 6€ to NA.

I have 2x positive feedback here and almost 400 on ebay.

BreakyBoy said:

3 year old computer tech usually doesn't hold it's value well. i'll give you 100.00 shipped for it provided it's in immalculate condition. do you have any real pictures of it?

i noticed you referred to it as a nas. does it have the droboshare attachment as well?

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
mr jones said:
Have an odd request.

I went after the buy 2 get 1 sale over at Toys R Us. Depending on where you go, sometimes they'll let you get point cards as game accessories. If anyone is near a store that does that, could you get a few MS point cards for me? I would be more than willing to send paypal, and you could transfer the codes for the points upon payment. Anyone game?

Ronabo

mr jones said:
Have an odd request.

The point cards that would work for the B2G1 sales were the point cards that were packed in plastic cases. Those have dried up along time ago. Those were counted as accessories. The ones that everyone has now count as gift cards.

EYEL1NER

I don't imagine there is anyone out there that needs a 20GB HDD for their 360, but if there is, would you pay $25 shipped for one? It's used but it has served me well. I just finally upgraded to a 250GB.

Rctdaemon

WTS:
Just Cause 2 Steam Key: $20
Mafia 2 Steam Key: $35
Metro 2033 Steam Key: $30

PayPal and U.S. only, please.
Keys will be sent upon receipt of payment.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
dark_preacher said:
3 year old computer tech usually doesn't hold it's value well. i'll give you 100.00 shipped for it provided it's in immalculate condition.

I did my due diligence. This specific model still goes for at least $250 used/shipping not included wherever you can find it online. Newer models go up from there. Considering I paid nearly $500 for it when I first got it though, your point is still a valid one, but not nearly as steep a drop as you surmised. I'm not looking for eBay prices here, but $100 shipped is a bit too low IMO.

dark_preacher said:
do you have any real pictures of it?

When I get a chance, I'll take a picture of it on and working. I'll need to dig out some drives for that at work. It is immaculate though, no scratches/dents of any kind. It sits on a desk and doesn't move much from there, so dust is really the biggest "threat" to something like this. :p

dark_preacher said:
i noticed you referred to it as a nas. does it have the droboshare attachment as well

It plays well with any router that accepts a hard drive on a USB port, which is how I've used it with a number of wireless routers over the years. Honestly, I never bought a Droboshare because I had a chance to play with one first, and they perform terribly for the price. I felt at the time that it was wiser to invest in a better router that will accept the drive.

ptown

Positive Feedback for Zaraki_Kenpachi

Good communication - everything went smoothly.

Thanks for working with me and enjoy.

Babalu.

WTS

Deathsmiles Limited edition. Comes with everything in mint condition. box too. everything super mint and faceplate and whatever else came with it. $30

Final Fantasy XIV 30 day buddy pass code. The code is the full game, you just have to download the game yourself. It allows full access for 30 days and then you can choose to continue your membership or cancel. $35

***not sure if this isnt allowed or not, if it isn't feel free to delete my post***

PM ME!
Paypal only.
All prices are shipped.
Ship worldwide
Out of US will be extra

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
Ronabo said:
The point cards that would work for the B2G1 sales were the point cards that were packed in plastic cases. Those have dried up along time ago. Those were counted as accessories. The ones that everyone has now count as gift cards.

;__;

How much would a PSX and a Dreamcast w/ boxes and cables and controllers (vmu's etc) fetch on these boards? Trying to get rid of some stuff I no longer use.

Prices Lowered on everything! Remember, I am negotiable!
Advice from anyone? I mean I have lowered these prices many times and can't get anyone to buy them.

US Preferred & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

Selling ($3 for shipping/paypal fees...willing to ship to other countries if you are willing to pay the shipping cost) (Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

PlayStation 3
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $10
Brutal Legend - $10
Street Fighter IV - $10

Wii
Little King's Story - $15
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $10
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $10
New Play Control! Pikmin - $12
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $15

Nintendo DS
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $10
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $10
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $12
Mega Man ZX - $12
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $10
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $10
Scribblenauts - $10

knee

Adam Prime said:

You can save games, but the system clock will need to be set almost every time you turn the system on. You can remedy this by replacing the CMOS battery. It's super easy to access. You can probably do it with a dime and a 1/4 turn. :lol

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

GBA SP bundle (pic):
-Red Gameboy Advance SP (AGS 001 Model, side lit original release. Light marks on outer housing, no marks on screen. Comes with official a/c adapter.)
-Gameboy Original Games: Baseball, Operation C, David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label), Robocop (no label), Street Fighter II, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition, Yoshi.
-Gameboy Color Game: Star Wars Yoda Stories.

DS:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Prince of Persia: Battles
Teenage Zombies (sealed)

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Pangya : Fantasy Golf (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
PlayStation Move - Navigation Controller (sealed)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Madden 08 (disc only)
The Saboteur
Sports Champions (sealed)
Stormrise (region 2)
Unreal Tournament 3
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Two Worlds
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
$10 iTunes GC (code)
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert