• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
PS3 Move setup. *EDIT: Sold!

I want to buy your KIRBY Super Star Ultra, and POKEMON Diamond/Pearl. Also would be interested in gold/silver!

Have:

PAYPAL!!!

NoRéN

Beauty and The Beast
- New, Sealed, blu ray packaging

If possible, I would like to trade BatB for How to Train Your Dragon.

I'm on the feedback list and have plenty of good feedback in the old thread.
PM if interested.

RickA238

Looking to sell the following (PayPal):

XBOX 360:

Left 4 Dead
Orange Box
Dragon Age: Origins
Fallout 3
Red Faction: Guerilla
Mass Effect
Dead Space
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty 3
Wireless Adapter

Wii:

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn (sealed)

Sanjuro

Heading to the post tomorrow morning, seeing if anyone is interested.

Turtle Beach X11 XBOX 360/PC headset. Never used before and with all the wires. $42 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Save $20 over retail.

XBOX 360 - Official White Wireless Headet w/charger. Less than five hours of total use. $26 shipped.

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera. $5 shipped.

Blu Ray - Batman: Under the Red Hood. Complete. $11 Shipped.

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

Various - (Tiger Game.com $10)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

Babalu.

WTS

Deathsmiles Limited edition. Comes with everything in mint condition. box too. everything super mint and faceplate and whatever else came with it. $30

Final Fantasy XIV 30 day buddy pass code. The code is the full game, you just have to download the game yourself. It allows full access for 30 days and then you can choose to continue your membership or cancel. $35

***not sure if this isnt allowed or not, if it isn't feel free to delete my post***

PM ME!
Paypal only.
All prices are shipped.
Ship worldwide
Out of US will be extra

x Maiku x

New page!

I'm currently in the US for a short period of time, so I'm looking to sell some things while I'm here to make the shipping process easier. I can provide pictures upon request. I'm also working on an import service/website community for things from Japan. Please let me know if you want to be part of the 'beta'! Thanks!

Have:

Japanese games/goods:

-Mother 3 Deluxe Box- Includes Mother 3 game, Red M3 Gameboy Micro, Gameboy Micro case, Pouch & Franklin badge (Japan exclusive, Rare)
-Blue Dragon 5 Figure collectible set with 360 faceplate (Japan exclusive, Unopened)
-Mr. Saturn Mother 2 plush (With ball & chain)
-No More Heroes: Heroes' Paradise Erotic Portrait Pack: Sweet Mango Version (Sealed)
-*Can also take requests for stuff in Japan*

360:

-Mass Effect 2 Limited Collector's Edition (Sealed)
-Xbox 360 arcade console (Jasper, HDMI. Works perfectly. With or without 120 GB HDD)
-Xbox 360 120 GB HDD (With or without official transfer kit)
-Data Migration transfer cable/kit
-Halo: Reach Recon Helmet
-Limited Edition Elite Armor & Falcon Avatar Prop

Other:

-Final Fantasy VII GH (US, PS1)
-Age of Mythology: Collector's Edition (Includes everything including CD key)
-Star Wars Galaxies: Collector's Edition (Includes everything, virtually unused)
-Lost Planet Pre-Order Figure
-Conker: Live & Reloaded Plush doll (Sealed)
-Ninja Gaiden Wall Scroll
-Paypal

Looking for:

-Paypal (Preferred)
-EDF 2017
-Resident Evil (Wii/Cube)
-Dead Space (360)
-Max Payne 1 & 2 (Xbox)
-Other 360/Wii/DS games

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Basically decided collecting games is a money sink I can't afford at the moment, so I'm selling off some of the games I feel I could do without.

New/Sealed Games:[collective ds game pic]
[SOLD]Metroid Prime Collection[pic]
Dragon Quest 5
Megaman ZX
[SOLD]Etrian Odyssey 2
Devil Summoner 2(in box with Raiho Frost plush)[pic]

Used Games:(good condition. Meticulous about quality of my games):
Narutimate Accel 2(PS2)[pic]
Bleach Blade Battlers 2(Ps2)[pic]
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure(PS1)[pic]
Jojo Golden Wind(PS2)[pic]

Collectables:
Persona 3 hardcover preorder artbook[pic]
Raiho Frost Plush(separate from previously listed item. from a different set)[[pic]]
Muramasa Preorder art foldout[pic]
DQ9 Strategy guide(cover is folded a bit)[pic]

I can only accept paypal. Please PM offers

Looking to trade or buy a copy of Heavenly Sword. Looking to spend 15, or trade for something of similar value. Got a good selection of games to trade so PM me if interested.

SNIKT!

WTB: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

Yeah I know, but... I gots the fevah! So sell these to me before I come to my senses!

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
SNIKT! said:
WTB: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Castlevania: Curse of Darkness

Yeah I know, but... I gots the fevah! So sell these to me before I come to my senses!

My listings are still filtering through, so I'll edit the whole list of 30 auctions in later, but here you go:

Edit: Added in all my auctions (six of them sold at Buy It Now prices already!) and added the poster and Drobo

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness (PS2) - New - Sealed
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (DC) - Complete
Mega Man Legends 2 (PS1) - Complete
Alundra - Complete - Mint
Xenogears - Complete
Pikmin 2 - Complete - Mint
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories - New - Sealed
Culdcept (PS2) - New - Sealed
Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse (Xbox) - Complete - Mint
Odin Sphere - New - Sealed
Tales of Symphonia - Complete - Mint
Battalion Wars - New - Sealed
Monster Kingdom: Jewel Summoner - Complete - Mint
Metal Gear Solid: Digital Graphic Novel - Complete - Mint
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone (GBA) - Complete - Mint
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones - Complete - Mint
Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow - Complete - Mint
Mario vs. Donkey Kong - Complete - Mint
Power Stone - Complete - Mint
Star Ocean: The Second Story (PS1) - Complete - Mint
Front Mission 3 - Complete
Grandia (PS1) - Complete - Mint
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together (PS1) - Complete - Mint
Final Fantasy VII - Complete - Mint

A friend of mine is also selling a poster he picked up at SNK's booth at E3 2005 signed by the artist Tatsuhiko Kanaoka (Falcoon). I can vouch for the hours of standing in line this required as I too went through this ordeal for a poster. Fortunately for him, his didn't get stolen at the LAX airport (
I'm not bitter
). Unfortunately for him, he's in need of some cash, so he's shopping it around to see if he can get some scratch for it. If you're interested, PM me an offer, and I'll let you know what he thinks.

King of Fighters Maximum Impact Mai Shiranui

E3 2005 Exclusive Limited and Special Edition Poster

This King of Fighters KOF Maximum Impact Mai Shiranui poster was only available at the SNK booth for those who waited in line.

Size 24" x 17

There were actually two posters - the white P1 costume one (this one) and the dark grey P2 costume one. I think this one is the rarer of the two designs, but I'm not sure. Falcoon was present, personally signing these for those who gave up a couple hours of precious E3 time. Each one was available for only one day (and it was a pretty long wait!) so almost none of these exist. This one doesn't have any tape or tack holes on it.

I'm looking for $350 but I'll listen to offers. Would make a great tournament giveaway, shop display, or gift for the world's #1 Mai fan!

And finally, we'll try the Drobo again:

BreakyBoy said:
Putting out feelers for this one, since I won't be using it anymore, and it might as well go to a good home. It's served me exceptionally well for a few years now.

RANmG.gif

Data Robotics Drobo

- 4-Bay Storage Array Enclosure
- Supports up to four 3.5" SATA I/II Hard Drives
- BeyondRAID tech redundantly stores your data for protection against hard drive failure
- Up to 8TB capacity (4 x 2TB)
- USB 2.0 interface
- PC/Mac compatible
- Model # DRO4DU10

Perfect condition. Updated with the latest firmware. This little bugger makes a great plug and play NAS. If you don't know what's nice about the Drobo, watch this short video which does a great job demonstrating it.

$200 shipped in the US OBO

I have a bunch of good feedback in the ongoing GAF Feedback list. International buyers welcome, and I'll definitely cut you a deal on the shipping, but as shipping costs are so variable, PM me first, and we'll work it out!

Animator

Hi Guys,

I am selling a EVGA GTX 275 . For $ 120.

Card is about a year old, I have upgraded to a gtx 470 last week so I no longer need it. I would like to sell locally if possible, I am in Vancouver, Canada. Decided to post here before I hit craigslist.

Please pm me if interested.

Oli

Selling

Anyone interested in buying my copy of Okami for the Nintendo Wii?

It's been opened, but it's still in perfect condition. Make me an offer.

Dreamcast with a bunch of stuff. The four games on the left are all unopened. Looking to sell the lot for $105 shipped via paypal but I'm also open to offers.
IMG_1304.jpg

Endless Ocean 2 with unused speaker and code- $20 shipped
Endless-Ocean-2.jpg

Darksiders for the 360 - $20 shipped
Xbox-360-Darksiders.jpg

Azar

WTB a copy of Dragon Quest V for the DS for $20 shipped.

Anyone have a used cart (don't even care about box/case, though they'd be nice) they'd be willing to part with? $35 new is a bit steep for me.

xaosslug

BumRush said:
Special thanks to xaosslug...package came as explained in a timely manner...
awesome-positive feedback for BumRush who paid immediately, is patient, kind, and pleasure to deal with! :D

Recon

Banned
GamerGeorge said:
I haven't sold anything like this before here, so I have to ask: Is it okay to sell review copies of games here?

Well, i think if it is the same copy thats on retail, and doesnt say "For Review Purposes only", then i think it would be ok.

For Sale:

Blu Rays:

Lost Season 5(New)

Lost Season 6 (New) *Sold*

The Office Season 6 (New)

House Season 6 (New)

True Blood Season 1(New)

True Blood Season 2(New)

Lord of the Rings Trilogy w/Digital Copies(New)

Dexter Season 4 (New) *Sold*

The Big Bang Theory Season 3

Glee Season 1

Modern Family Season 1

I will listen to any reasonable offers, will sell well below amazon/retail store pricing on the new copies.

GamerGeorge said:
I haven't sold anything like this before here, so I have to ask: Is it okay to sell review copies of games here?

I have seen a few before. I think that would be okay. As long as you don't have like 50 of them or something fishy. haha.

Anyone interested in Tactics Ogre (PS), Ico, or Shadow of the Colossus (both used/mint and new/sealed, both black boarder, non-greatest hits copies)?

This is probably a good thread to ask: How long is too long to wait for a payment?

This jedi13_2008 guy won my XBL Gold Card ebay auction over a week ago. All of his feedback talks about instant, lightning-quick payment, etc. but I haven't heard a peep from him despite having sent two messages his way (one to congratulate, another one the other day asking when he plans on paying).

I'm thinking if he doesn't surface by Friday I'm going to leave bad feedback.

storl026

Sega1991 said:
This is probably a good thread to ask: How long is too long to wait for a payment?

This jedi13_2008 guy won my XBL Gold Card ebay auction over a week ago. All of his feedback talks about instant, lightning-quick payment, etc. but I haven't heard a peep from him despite having sent two messages his way (one to congratulate, another one the other day asking when he plans on paying).

I'm thinking if he doesn't surface by Friday I'm going to leave bad feedback.

I specify with a disclaimer in every auction I run that nonpayment in 7 days will result in me re-listing the item. Ebay does have some recourse for this: http://pages.ebay.com/help/sell/unpaid-items.html

I would send 1 more message warning him of your intention to use the resolution center, and if you still don't have an explanation in 3 days, use it. I personally use neutral feedback, but that's up to you.

anachronous_one

Prologue Type S Alpha
xaosslug said:
ultra, +1 super-green-positive feedback for anachronous_one! Everything arrived in top shape, wrapped in brand new wash cloths for packing materials!! So environmentally conscious, soooooo awesome. :D
Heh, thanks! Positive feedback for xaosslug as well. Smooth transaction.

9zT5.bundle.jpg

Want to get ride of this oddball bundle all at once. Everything is in good shape. There are some GameStop stickers on SF2, but those can be removed. Disc quality is good, some minor superficial scratches, but nothing serious. If you need more pics let me know.

PS2 - 8mb memory card
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection
Tekken Tag Tournament
PS2 Component Cables

$30 shipped?

EDIT: sorry for the HUGE image, iPhone images are insane...

LQX

Paypal, US only.
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=22917

Halo Reach LE - Like new with unused Helmet code. Diary is actually very good for anyone that has wanted to read up on Halo's. $55
IMG_1416.jpg

Blanka Fightpad. Great condition, no mushy buttons. $15
IMG_1296.jpg

Wii MotionPlus $13
IMG_1299.jpg

Creative Labs Xmod USB Sound Card. Used only a few times, no headphones. $35
IMG_1453.jpg

640GB HDD. Has about 2 years left on warranty. $35
IMG_0606.jpg

Is it possible to sell my PSN account? (No longer have a PS3). I had quite a few games, and about a year or so left of PS+. I don't know if this is possible, and/or allowed by Sony.

JeffDowns said:
Is it possible to sell my PSN account? (No longer have a PS3). I had quite a few games, and about a year or so left of PS+. I don't know if this is possible, and/or allowed by Sony.
Yeah, it's possible. Just take your credit card information off of it before you sell it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom