• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jagernaut

Adam Prime said:
Sell or Trade

Black Nintendo DS Lite - comes with carrying case and MS DS Simply Homebrew flash card (1GB card included) - $50

Borderlands PS3 - $20

Want to Buy:

Ratchet and Clank Future Crack in Time

I'll trade you my Ratchet and Clank Future: Crack in Time for your Borderlands PS3 if it is in good condition with manual and case. I live in the U.S.

I'm also interested in your DS Lite, is it in good shape?

DR2K

Banned
Looking to sell 4gb slim X360. Comes in original box(slight tear on box) with all the items, only had it for a a few weeks.

Also will add Tales of Vesperia, Left4dead2, Dead or Alive 4, and Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. Plus Dead Rising Case 0 and Laura Croft and the Guardian of Light on the account. Which I won't be using.

Looking for $200 + shipping.

Also keep in mind I just opened up my Paypal account, so it might take a day or so for me to actually sell it.

aparisi2274

Just wondering if anyone wants to part with Red Dead Redemption for 360? I am willing to spend about $30 on it for a really good used copy.

I went and traded in my copy like a schmuck and then I played the new DLC Undead Nightmares at NYCC this weekend and I want the game back.

If you are willing to part with your copy drop me a DM.

Thanks!!

eosos

Banned
eosos said:
Looking to trade the following PS3 games

HAVE
God of War 3
Final Fantasy 13
The Saboteur
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction

WANT
Enslaved
Demons Souls

I have some feedback in this thread! PM me with the trade offers and whatnot.

Sanjuro

Heading to the post tomorrow, seeing if anyone is interested.

Turtle Beach X11 XBOX 360/PC headset. Never used before and with all the wires. $43 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Save $20 over retail.

XBOX 360 - Official White Wireless Headet w/charger. Less than five hours of total use. $28 shipped.

XBOX 360 - Vision Camera. $6 shipped.

Blu Ray - Batman: Under the Red Hood. Complete. $12 Shipped.

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

Various - (Tiger Game.com $10)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

ptown said:
Positive feedback for excellent GAF'er vgachi57.
It's been a great pleasure working with you.
I'm enjoying some Shantae on DSi, thanks! :D

Here's my list again, less items, but prices listed and lowered.

Want
Paypal
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY PS3 (non-greatest hits)
Resident Evil 5 Gold PS3

Have

NGPC - Everything for $25 shipped (currently, do not know how to bypass startup menu and load the game since manual is Japanese... :lol )
System (Japanese, including Nyko Worm light, rechargeable battery pack)
+ SNK vs Capcom: Match of the Millenium (cartridge only)
+ Sonic The Hedgehog (cartridge only)

Metal Gear Solid 4 Ga-Ko Alarm Clock (sealed, pic) $45 shipped

Do you have any pictures of the NGPC?

for sale: prices include U.S. Shipping
*everyone knows I throw in goodies when I ship!
I'm on the google doc and my eBay SN is litflynt

PS3

Gundam Musou $15 (both are the Japanese Gundam Dynasty Warriors)
Gundam Musou 2 $16 (English is pretty much norm and easy to navigate)

NeoGeo Pocket Color (Camo Blue)
Works Great...Sub Battery dead but comes with Sonic NGP
$25 Shipped
uVKNDl.jpg

Game Boy Pocket w/ Bugs Bunny
$12 Shipped SOLD

Nintendo DS Lite $60
shipped w/ *super mario bros DS (this is more than likely an eBay copy)
I just don't need it if I am selling the DS Lite
Comes with DS Lite, Mario, the Charger and stylus...nothing else.

the Right hinge does have a hair line crack(pictured)...but no issue and everything is solid..screen is perfect and minimal to no wear on the case
4sBHdl.jpg

q1aezl.jpg

I will consider offers but not really looking for anything to trade though.

I have a like-new 360 Elite 120 that I want to get rid of. Bought it one year ago and I've put less than 50 hours into the thing, and every game played has either been downloaded or installed. I haven't watched any movies on it so the DVD drive is in great shape. I just haven't played it much and I'm not using the netflix thing as much as I thought I would.

Also included is 2 controllers, 1 GH5 guitar, the standard cables, the VGA cable, the first wireless adapter, and some games: that Arcade pack with Geometry Wars 2/Lumines II/Mrs. Pac-Man/Bomberman, Burnout Paradise, Beatles Rock Band, Guitar Hero II/Aerosmith double pack, and the Fable II greatest hits that has all the DLC built in.

There's some stuff on the HDD as well:
Banjo-Kazooie
Mrs. Pac-Man
Game Room
Beatles RB - All Albums + All You Need Is Love
Burnout Paradise - Jansen 88 Special
Pac-Man CE

3CWiw.jpg

Xbox+2 controllers+all mentioned cables+wireless adapter = $200
Games = $15 each
Free guitar if you buy both of the guitar games.

Other things:
NprF2.jpg

Two One PS2 Logitech wireless controller, $10.

All prices shipped.

Also considering trades, like say for a slim PS3 or a Kindle 3g or an iPad + cash/PayPal for the difference.

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
Seanbob11 said:
Sure thing :)
And surprisingly, both sellers agreed to modify their listings to accommodate me. But only after I assured them that I do have a way of playing imports on my US PS2. My copy should already be on it's way.
Thanks again!

Crisis

Banned
Hey everyone. I hope you're all doing well. This is a post to let you all know that the NeoGAF User Feedback List has been updated to be accurate as of this post. Two quick orders of business:

• Firstly, thanks to MidnightScott for updating the list a few days ago. I was pressed for time, and he stepped in wonderfully!
  • Secondly, congratulations are in order for the Buy/Sell/Trade thread! We've crossed the 3000 post mark. Keep up the good work, Buy/Sell/Trade thread!

knee

img2084p.jpg

Dead Rising - New and Sealed - $17 Shipped

Also looking for Super Street Fighter IV for 360.

GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE!
New and Sealed, USB Powered and does Lightscribe! - Good for a Netbook user.
$55 Shipped within the US.

Info on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002FJTH5I/?tag=neogaf0e-20

GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE! GONE!

Positive feedback for Servotron. Bought "Call of Cthulhu" from him, came in perfect shape at a great price. Easy to work with. Now if I can only figure out how to pronounce Cthulhu...

have some playstation move stuff. I have 2 move wands, and a copy of sports champion with the PS3 Eye. any takers??

I am looking for some paypal.. not much more. done lots on here! Perhaps your DSi or DSi XL for move bundle? :D

EYEL1NER

I said I'd post it again today so here it is:
Does anyone have an iPod Touch they would be willing to part with? I'd like to have one for an upcoming deployment and the post office lost or stole the one I bought from someone here on GAF.

I figure if I don't here anything I'll pick one up off of ebay or a refurb from Apple, just wanted to ask one last time.
I'm looking for a 32 GB 3rd gen Touch or maybe a 32GB 4th gen.

Cheers!

+1 Positive Feedback for JeffDowns

I traded him for a PS3 and it was exactly as described, shipped fast, and we had great communication. Thanks for a great deal!

+1 positive feedback for JLateralus. Mac Mini was just as described, and arrived in record time. Awesome communicator, certainly would deal with in the future.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
JoseDFrog said:
Positive feedback for g35twinturbo. He got me a Mafia 2 steam code on the super quick.

Right back @ cha.

Positive feedback for JoseDFrog, paid super fast!

52club said:
Very positive feedback for g35twinturbo for a Mafia 2 Steam code.

Positive feedback for 52club, also speedy with the payment :)

Here's most of what I have left, still looking to sell it all.

27y1mqd.jpg

2d0gie0.jpg

As with last time, many of these are sealed, but many of them are also not. Please PM me for specific conditions of games.

2cmn8ed.jpg

Here's what's left of the some DS and PSX stuff. Some of the DS stuff is sealed, GBA stuff sealed. . PSX stuff opened, some

of it in very used condition. Again, PM me for specific data.

2d83ka0.jpg

The remaining SNES as well as some other random items.

a29mhh.jpg

I'm actually looking to trade this MegaMan 2 for another NES MegaMan specifically.

Have a $25 Gamestop Giftcard that I'm looking to trade for either a $20 Newegg giftcard or put towards a decent keyboard for gaming or a hard drive for a desktop PC.

DownLikeBCPowder said:
I'm actually looking to trade this MegaMan 2 for another NES MegaMan specifically.
I'm interested in Mega Man 2 but I don't have any other Mega Mans to trade at the moment. Would you be willing to do cash or are you not interested in that?

I guess I might as well throw it out there then, want to buy Mega Man 2, 5 or 6. Let me know if anyone has any of those games for sale!

JohngPR

allegate said:
as an aside, I was looking on Amazon for this and resellers had it listed for $100+.

Same here. I was looking for it since I was thinking of getting the steelbook of TFU II and had no idea it was going for that much. 0_o

NoRéN

allegate said:
as an aside, I was looking on Amazon for this and resellers had it listed for $100+.
So, this is a Special Edition that actually became special? To think I sold that on the thread for $30 something months ago.

sholmes

Neo Member
Hi everyone,

I'm looking to trade for any of the following:
  • Just Cause 2 (PS3)
  • Red Dead Redemption (PS3)
  • Halo: Reach

I have:
  • Street Fighter IV (PS3)
  • Assassin's Creed 2 (PS3)
  • Madden 10 (PS3)
  • 3D Dot Game Heroes
  • Assassin's Creed 1 (PS3)
  • Modern Warfare 2 (PS3)
  • Resident Evil 5 (PS3)
  • Gears of War 1
  • Gears of War 2
  • Halo: ODST

PM me. Thanks.

Coverly

Looking for two Guild Wars Nightfall or Trilogy Keys (or steam if you have an extra copy), don't need the box. Maybe $15 for Nightfall or $20 for Trilogy? Anyways, PM please ^_^

woodypop

Positive feedback for Ryuukan. Gave me a great deal on Lunar: SSS and Lunar: EB. Great communication and super-speedy shipping!

Hi thread, a request - My 4 year old is a mario brothers freak all of a sudden. I want to buy him some mario character toys for christmas. All I can find so far are collectable types. I want something he can actually play with, not destroy easily, and aren't super expensive collectables. Any tips? Or offers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom