• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

HYDE

Banned
elrechazao said:
Hi thread, a request - My 4 year old is a mario brothers freak all of a sudden. I want to buy him some mario character toys for christmas. All I can find so far are collectable types. I want something he can actually play with, not destroy easily, and aren't super expensive collectables. Any tips? Or offers?

There are some pretty cool MarioKart toys on eBay,etc..
My 6 and 8 year old think they're pretty cool anyways.

EDIT: I WTB a used XBOX 360 slim HDD for my 4gb matte console. PM Offers Please!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
My copy of Ketsui: Kizuna Jigoku Tachi Extra. The game was put into the "Japanese 360" I received, did not work (since it wasn't Japanese), and the game was promptly placed back into its case where it has sat since. It is in pristine condition. Ideally I'd like to trade for a region-free copy of Espgaluda II, but I am open to other offers. Alternatively, I'll sell for $55/shipped.

PM me if you're interested. Please. Someone, anyone?

elrechazao said:
Hi thread, a request - My 4 year old is a mario brothers freak all of a sudden. I want to buy him some mario character toys for christmas. All I can find so far are collectable types. I want something he can actually play with, not destroy easily, and aren't super expensive collectables. Any tips? Or offers?

Are you looking for like action figure type toys are like plushies?

Anyone have a SNES laying around anywhere? Original or Mini is fine, looking for one that isn't yellow and in good shape.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

GBA SP bundle:
-Red Gameboy Advance SP (AGS 001 Model, side lit original release. Light marks on outer housing, no marks on screen. Comes with official a/c adapter.)
-Gameboy Original Games: Baseball, Operation C, Rescue of Princess Blobette, Robocop, Street Fighter II, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition, Yoshi. Princess blobette has a torn label, Robocop has no label, the others are all in very good condition.
-Gameboy Color Game: Star Wars Yoda Stories.

DS:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Mystery Case Files: MillionHeir (sealed)
Prince of Persia: Battles
Space Invaders Extreme 2
Teenage Zombies (sealed)

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

Wii:
Super Mario Galaxy 2

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Pangya : Fantasy Golf (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
PlayStation Move - Navigation Controller (sealed)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice
Madden 08 (disc only)
MAG
The Saboteur
Sports Champions (sealed)
Stormrise (region 2)
Unreal Tournament 3
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Two Worlds
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

elrechazao said:
action figure types preferably. He loves army men, muscle men, GI joe size figures, etc.

pvc5insetof6.jpg

They are 5 inch.

elrechazao said:

Most mario toys have been small non-posable figures.(last 25 years) recently there are vinyl figures that have head and arm movement. 5 inch tall, toysrus has them(the ones allen posted above me). Other that that there are a rare set of Mario Kart 64 action figures, Mario, luigi, bowser, DK, wario and yoshi( each comes with a cart). Sealed they go for over $100 apiece.

Then there are a bunch of mario plush toys, the nicer ones being from japan. (in terms of quality and construction).

I have a larger sized Mario Sunshine plush that i would sell but i originally paid 65$ for it... would prolly be to much for most people other than mario collectors.

Finally there are the Mario the Movie figures. (not for sale sorry)
CIMG7991.jpg

There are not alot of action figure mario toys out there unfortunately.

Positive feedback for GamerGeorge.

Communication was easy, the game shipped very quickly with a tracking number, and the condition of everything was top notch. Good times, good times...

Welcome to Bandit Shop! A massive sale item appeared!!!

I bought this for art, and I couldn't get used to it. I've been using it with my non mac compatible scanner since, but hardly for anything else. Looking to unload it along with related Software for $350 shipped. Shipping this thing is going to cost, I'm not budging on the price which factors in shipping + insurance fees. Will be shipped via UPS. US buyers only.

I picked up the optional Wacom pen for it so that you can erase without switching tools. I also pimped out the RAM, from 1GB to 4GB of memory.

There is a hairline crack near the left tablet clasp. Probably from how I held it for drawing.

IMG_20100927_204716.jpg

It will be shipped in original Gateway packaging with all items included.

IMG_20100926_234735.jpg

IMG_20101013_234557.jpg

IMG_20101013_234610.jpg

IMG_20101013_234925.jpg

IMG_20101013_235112.jpg

IMG_20101013_235247.jpg

Full Specs:

Gateway C-140X Tablet PC
DWL MS Windows Vista WAU (32-bit)
DWL Microsoft Experience Pack for Vista
Microsoft OneNote 2007 Tablet & Media (EN)
Microsoft Works 8.5
Primary 8-Cell Lithium Ion battery for M280/CX200/E-7500
Chassis w/ 14" WXGA/UMA /965GM/ 1394 /ExecStylus (Viper-SR)
80GB 5400rpm Serial ATA hard drive
4GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Genuine Microsoft Windows Vista Home Premium (32-bit) GW CTO
24x/10x/24x CD-RW / 8x DVD Combo Drive
Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T5250 (1.50GHz, 667MHz, 2MB L2)
Integrated Intel 3945 802.11a/b/g Wireless Networking
Microsoft Win Vista Home Premium Media (32-bit) (US/UK/CA)
Primary 65 Watt AC Adapter & 2-pin Power Cord for MysVpApOas

Penabled Tablet PC Clip Pen with Eraser

Manga Studio Debut 4
World of Warcraft Trial Edition (lol I never used it)

GrotesqueBeauty said:
Positive feedback for GamerGeorge.

Communication was easy, the game shipped very quickly with a tracking number, and the condition of everything was top notch. Good times, good times...

Positive feedback for GrotesqueBeauty. Great buyer, highly recommended. Enjoy the game!

I'm looking to sell the PAL edition of Final Fantasy IV Advance for $17 shipped. It's in complete and very good condition. Pictures are available via PM. I have perfect feedback here on NeoGAF, so buy with confidence!

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Putting out feelers for this one, since I won't be using it anymore, and it might as well go to a good home. It's served me exceptionally well for a few years now.

RANmG.gif

Data Robotics Drobo

- 4-Bay Storage Array Enclosure
- Supports up to four 3.5" SATA I/II Hard Drives
- BeyondRAID tech redundantly stores your data for protection against hard drive failure
- Up to 8TB capacity (4 x 2TB)
- USB 2.0 interface
- PC/Mac compatible

Perfect condition. Updated with the latest firmware. This little bugger makes a great plug and play NAS. If you don't know what's nice about the Drobo, watch this short video which does a great job demonstrating it.

$200 shipped in the US OBO

I have a bunch of good feedback in the ongoing GAF Feedback list. International buyers welcome, and I'll definitely cut you a deal on the shipping, but as shipping costs are so variable, PM me first, and we'll work it out!

sk3tch

Spike said:
They are just trying to cash in because of the sequel.

Actually the Force Unleashed Sith Ed. is one of the most rare current gen games...I just sold my unopened PS3 copy for $81 on eBay.

Futureman

Nintendo Wii for sale. $150 shipped.

Included:

-White Wii with all accessories (sensor bar, AV cables, power cable, stand, original box)
-2 Wii-motes (with those plastic sleeve things), 2 nunchucks, 2 classic controllers (one is CC, one is CCPro)
-Wii Sports and Metroid Prime 3

I have somewhere around 90 positive transactions on eBay, I think maybe one neutral. I can provide my username if you are interested in buying.

sk3tch said:
Actually the Force Unleashed Sith Ed. is one of the most rare current gen games...I just sold my unopened PS3 copy for $81 on eBay.

Yeah, it's absolutely crazy how rare this thing has become. I sold a DISC-ONLY copy for $76 on Amazon. Sealed copies commonly go for $110+...it's crazy.

Davidion

BreakyBoy said:
Putting out feelers for this one, since I'm not using it anymore, and it might as well go to a good home. It's served me exceptionally well for a few years now.

uuuugh, this is tempting...

mr jones

Ethnicity is not a race!
drtomoe123 said:
Yeah, it's absolutely crazy how rare this thing has become. I sold a DISC-ONLY copy for $76 on Amazon. Sealed copies commonly go for $110+...it's crazy.

What's different about the sith edition and the regular edition?

LQX

Positive feedback for The Take Out Bandit. Game arrived fast and in good condition. Sucks that my Dreamcast is now resetting it self so cant play for more than a few minutes.

Firehead

For the new page...
WTS:
Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars - $20; $25 shipped
Super Double Dragon - $10; $15 shipped
Platinum GCN Wavebird - $30; $35 shipped
Perfect Dark (N64) - Make offer
Goldeneye (N64) - Make offer
Fear Effect (PSx) - Make offer

Also have a few consoles.
- Dreamcast; comes with two controllers, two VMUs, two rumble packs - Make offer/PM me for details
- N64; comes with one controller (third-party, unfortunately), expansion pak - Make offer/PM me for details
- PSOne; comes with one controller and two memory cards - Make offer/PM me for details
- Sega Genesis (Second edition); comes with two controllers - Make offer/PM me for details
- A working NES missing the ac and video cables - Make off/PM me for details

I've had positive feedback in the previous topic and this topic. :)

US only...

fenners

mr jones said:
...?

That CAN'T be all. There's no way that justifies the silly pricetag for a game that can be gotten for around 20 bucks or less.

DLC, case, crummy artbook & a random postcard. That's it. It's insane.

xaosslug

ultra, +1 super-green-positive feedback for anachronous_one! Everything arrived in top shape, wrapped in brand new wash cloths for packing materials!! So environmentally conscious, soooooo awesome. :D

LQX said:
Positive feedback for The Take Out Bandit. Game arrived fast and in good condition. Sucks that my Dreamcast is now resetting it self so cant play for more than a few minutes.

LQX pays fast with no hassle. Positive feedback.

Sorry to hear about your DC man.

woodypop

LQX said:
If you ever figure out how to fix that, let me know. Mine does it, too. ;_;

knee

img2132m.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket color. There are signs of wear, including a line on the inside (?) on the very left screen. You can see it in the picture Not sure what it is (hair?) or how it got there. You can't feel it when you run your finger over it. I'm not the first owner. CMOS Battery is dead. I think it's a CR2032, but I'm not sure.

$25 shipped - Comes with SNK vs. Capcom, Match of the Millenium

snack

Anyone got extras of L4D2 from the $6.79 deal a week ago that they would wanna gift me? I need one for my friend's Steam account. Thanks!

Positive feedback for thundr51. The items arrived very quickly and in great condition. Thank you.

Positive feedback for The Take Out Bandit. The game arrived quickly and in perfect condition. Thanks!

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
BreakyBoy said:
Putting out feelers for this one, since I won't be using it anymore, and it might as well go to a good home. It's served me exceptionally well for a few years now.

RANmG.gif

Data Robotics Drobo

- 4-Bay Storage Array Enclosure
- Supports up to four 3.5" SATA I/II Hard Drives
- BeyondRAID tech redundantly stores your data for protection against hard drive failure
- Up to 8TB capacity (4 x 2TB)
- USB 2.0 interface
- PC/Mac compatible

Perfect condition. Updated with the latest firmware. This little bugger makes a great plug and play NAS. If you don't know what's nice about the Drobo, watch this short video which does a great job demonstrating it.

$200 shipped in the US OBO

I have a bunch of good feedback in the ongoing GAF Feedback list. International buyers welcome, and I'll definitely cut you a deal on the shipping, but as shipping costs are so variable, PM me first, and we'll work it out!

what model number is this?

Looking for Paypal. Also would likes some DS games. (Mario Kart, Mario 64, Others perhaps)

PS3 Move setup. 2 controllers, Sports Champions game (mint), demo, and PS Eye (also, mint) Right now, just selling as a set.

$125.00 shipped in US, but will consider other offers. PM me! :D

2010-10-15003744-1.jpg

NoRéN

Looking to buy a Star Trek T-Shirt. It's for a Halloween costume.

It would really help if it's older, loose fitting, faded would be great. Size Large.

Not looking to spend much. I have good feedback on the list as well as plenty from the old thread. Can pay with paypal, amazon gc, and will pay ASAP.

Thanks!!!!

edit: Also selling No more Heroes.
PM if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom