• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
looking to trade if possible.

have:
ALAN WAKE 360
RESIDENT EVIL 5 360
ASSASSIN'S CREED 2 360

want:
FALLOUT: NEW VEGAS 360
VANQUISH 360

Bii

Shipping price is to US only. If Canada or elsewhere, it may be a few bucks more.
Will ship via USPS First Class Mail with delivery confirmation if buying one game. If buying both, I'll ship via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Selling:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (360, new/sealed) - $49 shipped
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (360, new/sealed) - $49 shipped
Or buy both for $96 shipped.

Payment to be made by Paypal.
Picture(s) available upon request.

Or, if you have Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for 360 (used or new, has to be complete with case/manual), I'll do a one-for-one trade for one of the above games I have.

Edit: Also selling Suikoden II (PS1). It's complete and in mint condition. The game disc has no scratches and the back cover art/manual shows no wear or tear. The only blemish is on the bottom right corner of the jewel case, there's a crack (although, you can replace the jewel case with a non-cracked one). I'm not sure if you can see it that well in this picture but I'd be willing to take more pictures if needed:

4553011999_f0f430c5dc_z.jpg

Suikoden II (complete) - $90 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation

Recon

Banned
Looking to buy a Video Card for my PC, looking for any of these models:

Nvidia 9800 GT
Nvidia 8800 GT
Nvidia GTX 460

or a Radeon equivalent.

Living in the southern US and would love to get the Canadian 'Limited Edition' WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 ft. Bret Hart.

01817525a6a3dce10e2c9b3205e8c429.jpg

If anyone in Canada-GAF would be able to buy and ship me the game I'd be grateful. Please PM me if this is something that might interest you and we can discuss details. Thx.

knee

It's best to contact me via PM! Please contact me through there if you're interested.

Looking for:

Red Dead Redemption
Move Controller (PS3)
Sports Champions (PS3)

To the list!
=================
BioShock 2 Special Edition for PS3
Comes with a bunch of BioShock related extras! I don't think there's a special edition of a game that has provided this much schwag.

This article highlights everything inside.http://kotaku.com/5408522/the-bioshock-2-special-edition-is-gorgeous-groovy

New and sealed, but the slipcover is beat up. I'll be happy to take pictures if there is real interest. I will be shipping it FedEx ground, as the box is pretty heavy.

55 Shipped
=================

rKtQw.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket color - Comes with SNK vs. Capcom, Match of the Millenium. There are signs of wear, including a line on the inside (?) on the very left screen. You can see it in the picture Not sure what it is (hair?) or how it got there. You can't feel it when you run your finger over it. I'm not the first owner. CMOS Battery is dead. I think it's a CR2032, but I'm not sure.

$25 (includes priority shipping)

=================

Limited Edition Red XBOX360 Controller w/ Play and Charge.
55 Shipped.

img2156pr.jpg

soyboy

I have:
Halo: Reach
Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Also Shattering hopes & dreams.)

Looking for:
Vanquish
Castlevania: Lord of Shadows (Please don't suck)
Dragon Age GOTY Edition

Selling all of these USED games. PM me if you want to buy. Thanks!

If you don't want to pay the price listed then just PM me with what you want to pay for it. Please don't get upset if you have to wait a few days to get it at the price you want as I will only be accepting the lower prices if the game does not sell at what I have it listed at currently.

Also NA only unless you want to pay for international shipping on top of the shipped price listed.

Xbox 360

Grid Xbox 360 --- $16 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010845.jpg

Need for Speed: SHIFT Xbox 360 --- $25 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010844.jpg

NHL 2010 Xbox 360 --- $25 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010846.jpg

FIFA 2010 Xbox 360 --- $25 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010847.jpg

FIFA 2009 Xbox 360 --- $20 Shipped
(No picture. Forgot to take one)

PS3

Dragon Age Origins PS3 --- $23 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010843.jpg

NCAA 2011 PS3 --- $40 Shipped ****This one has only been played once****:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010849.jpg

Shadow Hearts: Covenant - 18 Shipped
IMG_3659.jpg

Art of Fighting Collection and Fire Pro Wresting Returns 2 PACK - 13 Shipped for BOTH
IMG_3604.jpg

20 Shipped for the lot.
IMG_3617.jpg

Resident Evil 4 - 8 Shipped
IMG_3660.jpg

Street Fighter Alpha 3 Max - 12 Shipped
Lumines 2 - 9 Shipped
Metal Gear Acid - 8.50 Shipped
IMG_3657.jpg

Trauma Center - 9 Shipped
IMG_3648.jpg

Rhythm Heaven - 12 Shipped
IMG_3647.jpg

Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - 14 Shipped
IMG_3646.jpg

Drill Dozer - 12 Shipped
IMG_3603.jpg

Street Fighter Alpha 3 - 15 Shipped
IMG_3650.jpg

zlatko

Banned
Good feedback for Xevren. Fast to work with and was patient about having to wait a few days for me to be able to ship. Would do business with again. :D

Anyone in the market for a Windows Home Server? I have one for sale.
You can view pictures of it here.
This is an Aspire® easyStore H340 - Up to 8 Terabytes of Storage - Includes 3TB (1TB + 2TB WD Green Drives)

This thing still has the plastic on it. Price dropped to $299. Considering a 2.0TB drive is about $99 by itself, this is really a steal. These things are going for about $379 online with only 1.0 TB of storage.

PM me if interested.

web.jpg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
JeffDowns said:
Anyone in the market for a Windows Home Server? I have one for sale.
You can view pictures of it here.
This is an Aspire® easyStore H340 - Up to 8 Terabytes of Storage - Includes 3TB (1TB + 2TB WD Green Drives)

You can google for the current going rates of these machines plus the HDD price. This thing still has the plastic on it. PM me if interested.

How much do you want for it?

HAVE

Dragon Age + Awakening Expansion (PS3)

LOOKING FOR (buy or trade)

(all PS3)

Castlevania
Fallout NV
Enslaved
Medal of Honor
Vanquish

Let me know if you are interested.

Price Drops! WOOHOO!
4 Console Controllers for sale. The 360 controller on the left is the darker more metallic gray version (I'm not really sure what this signifies). They are all in great condition and have been cleaned up. Prices include shipping (Paypal) and are as follows:
360 Controller - $23/each
PS3 Dualshock 3 - $29
Wavebird- $21

IMG_1852.jpg

tribal24

Banned
Looking to sell the following items all of them are in great condition,PM me if interested

Naruto Ultimate ninja storm 2:46$ shipped

IMG_0008.jpg

Halo Reach:45$shipped

IMG_0011.jpg

Army of 2 40th day:20$ shipped

IMG_0010.jpg

Afrika:15$ shipped

IMG_0009.jpg

Boney

Banned
Hey guys, looking to buy a PS3

I'd figure I'd ask here as well. The only game I really care for is SSF4, but I'll take what I can get.

bumpkin

So I guess this is more a question than an ad, but what is considered a reasonable price for the Mario "hot rod red" Nintendo DS phat ? My buddy is thinking about getting rid of it, and I'm trying to convince him to sell it rather than trade it in at GameStop.

Hello everyone

Selling:

Final Fantasy XIII PS3 - $15
White Knight Chronicles PS3 -$15

EDIT, SOLD!

US Only, shipping is included :)

I accept only paypal

bumpkin said:
So I guess this is more a question than an ad, but what is considered a reasonable price for the Mario "hot rod red" Nintendo DS phat ? My buddy is thinking about getting rid of it, and I'm trying to convince him to sell it rather than trade it in at GameStop.

I couldn't find anything about a Mario DS Phat, but there is the Mario DS Lite, is that what you mean? That's going for around $60-$80 in ebay, and if you have New Super Mario Bros that came with it you'll get some more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom