• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

GBA SP bundle (pic):
-Red Gameboy Advance SP (AGS 001 Model, side lit original release. Light marks on outer housing, no marks on screen. Comes with official a/c adapter.)
-Gameboy Original Games: Baseball, Operation C, David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label), Robocop (no label), Street Fighter II, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition, Yoshi.
-Gameboy Color Game: Star Wars Yoda Stories.

DS:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Prince of Persia: Battles
Teenage Zombies (sealed)

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
8mb Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Madden 08 (disc only)
The Saboteur
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Two Worlds
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
$10 iTunes GC (code)
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

knee

New Page! T-Shirt Tiiiiiime :lol :lol :lol
It's best to contact me via PM! Please contact me through there if you're interested.

Looking for:

Red Dead Redemption
Move Controller (PS3)
Sports Champions (PS3)

To the list!
=================
BioShock 2 Special Edition for PS3
Comes with a bunch of BioShock related extras! I don't think there's a special edition of a game that has provided this much schwag.

This article highlights everything inside.http://kotaku.com/5408522/the-bioshock-2-special-edition-is-gorgeous-groovy

New and sealed, but the slipcover is beat up. I'll be happy to take pictures if there is real interest. I will be shipping it FedEx ground, as the box is pretty heavy.

55 Shipped
=================

rKtQw.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket color - Comes with SNK vs. Capcom, Match of the Millenium. There are signs of wear, including a line on the inside (?) on the very left screen. You can see it in the picture Not sure what it is (hair?) or how it got there. You can't feel it when you run your finger over it. I'm not the first owner. CMOS Battery is dead. I think it's a CR2032, but I'm not sure.

$25 (includes priority shipping)

=================

Limited Edition Red XBOX360 Controller w/ Play and Charge.
55 Shipped.

img2156pr.jpg

WTB: Silent Hill 2 for the PS2

EDIT - Originally requested Xbox version, but just did some research and found it to have terrible 360 emulation.

Niks

PM if interested (accepting offers)

=================

US Launch 60GB PS3

- Fully working
- Mint condition
- factory sealed
- PS2 backwards compatible
- Firmware 3.15 (install other OS option still enabled)
- Six-axis wireless controller
- AC power cord
- Audio/Video cable
- Manuals

Azar

WTB Dragon Quest V (DS) used and ESPN NFL 2K5 (Xbox) on the cheap for my roommate. I know the first is hard to come by, but anyone willing to park with 2K5 for a few bucks shipped?

chumps

I have a like new (used it once) SF4 TE Fight stick for ps3 for $80 shipped and paypal'd.

stick.jpg

Never have sold on NeoGaf but I can send you links to my FM profile.

GCNemesis

Additional pictures of everything listed are available upon request!
Shipping to U.S., PayPal only.

Persona Collection for Sale!

Persona 2 - $70 shipped
11l30vb.jpg

Mint condition, everything intact, both discs, instructions and original artwork in case included.

Persona 3 FES - $20 shipped
2uzs60p.jpg

Mint condition, everything intact and instructions included.

Persona 4 - $20 shipped
2r23j8m.jpg

Mint condition although there is one small sliver missing from the top corner of the case. Everything intact and instructions included.

$100 shipped for all three!

------------------------------------------

iPhone 4 - Speck Pixeljunk HD Cases
106cb2x.jpg

(1) Brand new - $11 shipped
(1) Opened, but never used. Everything in case included. - $9 shipped
$20 shipped for both!

Borman

Borman said:
I believe this is a flashed PC card, but I have no idea as I bought it from Ebay. Never had any video issues with it, used it with a 24 inch Dell monitor via DVI. Never been overclocked. A bit dusty from use, but thats about it. INCLUDES required power cable. Pulled from Mac Pro 1,1 / 2006 model, please make sure it works with your computer. I will not be responsible for how you install it, but it will ship in a static-free bag.

The card:
IMG_20101024_162031-1.jpg

Moments before removing from my Mac:
Screenshot2010-10-24at40854PM.png

150$

Still available

Bii

Shipping price is to US only. If Canada or elsewhere, it may be a few bucks more.
Will ship via USPS First Class Mail with delivery confirmation if buying one game. If buying both, I'll ship via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

Selling:
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (360, new/sealed) - $49 shipped
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (360, new/sealed) - $49 shipped
Or buy both for $95 shipped.

Payment to be made by Paypal.
Picture(s) available upon request.

Or, if you have Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 for 360 (used or new, has to be complete with case/manual), I'll do a one-for-one trade for one of the above games I have.

Also selling Suikoden II (PS1). It's complete and in mint condition. The game disc has no scratches and the back cover art/manual shows no wear or tear. The only blemish is on the bottom right corner of the jewel case, there's a crack (although, you can replace the jewel case with a non-cracked one). I'm not sure if you can see it that well in this picture but I'd be willing to take more pictures if needed:

4553011999_f0f430c5dc_z.jpg

Suikoden II (complete) - $90 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation

Lastly, I have a Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens available. I've used it to take around 50 shots or so. Turns out, I don't have much use for it.

4396605255_a5eac0119d_z.jpg

It's the one on the right. It comes with its original box and documents. I'm asking for $400 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. If it doesn't sell here, it'll end up on eBay. I'm sure selling a camera lens here is a bit of a niche but I'll put this out there for a few days to see if it catches any interest.

BreakyBoy

o_O @_@ O_o
Positive feedback for ReconYoda. Bought some TV bluray sets from him. Shipped on time, great packing and flawless product as promised.

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Selling my 60GB launch Japanese PS3.

Fully backwards compatible with PS2/PS1 NTSC-J games!

Also running 3.41 for those that care about PSGroove or whatever.

Comes with one controller, original box, manuals, etc.

Minor wear on the unit (thanks glossy finish).

Menus can be in English if you are worried about that.

IMG_2158.jpg

IMG_2159.jpg

$300 + shipping.

Looking to buy RE 5 Gold for PS3 for 20 bucks. Also open to trades. Hit me up through PM if anyone is interested.

I'll send first if you have good rep on GAF and have traded before here.

Acid08

Banned
Selling my 60GB US PS3. Comes with a component/composite cable, USB cable, original box, long ass ethernet cable, and a Dualshock 3.

Check this shit out
2w2huo9.jpg

It totally plays PS2 games. Excuse the awesome stand for the TV.

PM me with an offer. The system itself is in good condition, minor wear on the case and the little door that covers the memory card slots fell off but can easily be glued back on.

Blue DSi, complete in box, with Hori screen protectors and the following DSiWare:

Dark Void Zero
AlphaBounce
Art Style: BOXLIFE
Art Academy: First Semester
Photo Dojo
Brain Age Express: Sudoku
Aura Aura Climber
Animal Crossing calculator
Bird and Beans
Web browser
Art Style: PiCTOBiTS
Mighty Flip Champs!
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Face Pilot
Flight Control
Brain Age Express: Math
Spotto!
Zenonia
Paper Airplane Chase
Sudoku Student
WarioWare: Snapped!
Bookworm
Mr. Driller: Drill Till You Drop
Dr. Mario Express
Art Style: BASE 10
Game and Watch: Chef
Flipnote Studio
A Kappa's Trail
Castle of Magic

Will also include Mario Kart DS, complete in box.

Looking to get $150. Same price as a new DSi, but with all the above included. No scratches on the screens (never used without the Hori screen protectors) or anywhere else on the system. Smoke free home. Never played in the bathroom! How many used DS systems can you say that about?

STILL WANT TO BUY:
v594k9.png
for $35 or less shipped. Must include Club Nintendo code unused, I have PayPal.

Prices Lowered on everything!
Advice from anyone? I mean I have lowered these prices many times and can't get anyone to buy them.

US Preferred & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

SELLING (SHIPPING will be determined when I get your address. Paypal payment must be sent as a gift.)
(Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

PlayStation 3 (PICTURE: 1)
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $10
Brutal Legend - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Street Fighter IV - $10

Wii (PICTURE: 1)
Little King's Story - $13
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $10
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $10
New Play Control! Pikmin - $12
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $13

Nintendo DS (PICTURES: 1, 2, 3)
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $10
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $10
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $12 (Sold: 10/21)
Mega Man ZX - $12
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $10
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $10
Scribblenauts - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15 (Sold: 10/21)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $10

Slappy967

Neo Member
xaosslug said:
+1 super, ultra, mega positive feedback for Slappy967! He shipped fast and was a quick doll to communicate with. :D

HAHAHA thats right boys & girls I am a total doll to deal with now please trade me your Disney blu rays, Dreamworks blu rays or Punch Out Wii for my sealed copy of NCAA 11 on 360 :D

MoogPaul

Willing To Buy (Price includes what I'm willing to pay including Shipping):
  • Demon's Soul: $20
  • Dead Space (PS3): $15
  • Mass Effect 1: Platinum Edition: $15

dorkimoe said:
or the playstation on the carpet

That was my initial thought... if you can't take care of your TV how great of shape is your PS3 in? I will admit I fail horribly at maintaining the dustiness of my TV stand, which compels me to go clean it right now.

Acid08

Banned
moop2000 said:
That was my initial thought... if you can't take care of your TV how great of shape is your PS3 in? I will admit I fail horribly at maintaining the dustiness of my TV stand, which compels me to go clean it right now.
The PS3 is in really good condition actually, I make sure of that.

Acid08 said:
The PS3 is in really good condition actually, I make sure of that.

I'm actually quite sure it is because in my eyes most everyone on this forum is pretty psychotic about games and the quality of the items I've gotten has been what a collector would expect. I just though it was funny that a such a nice TV would be on what amounts to cinder blocks. It all just looks pretty funny.

Acid08

Banned
moop2000 said:
I'm actually quite sure it is because in my eyes most everyone on this forum is pretty psychotic about games and the quality of the items I've gotten has been what a collector would expect. I just though it was funny that a such a nice TV would be on what amounts to cinder blocks. It all just looks pretty funny.
It is not a nice TV haha. It's some display my roommate had lying around. Image quality is pretty damn poor but it was free so I can't really complain.

ruxtpin

Banned
I've got Medal of Honor on the PS3, just wanting to do a straight trade for the 360 version (North American) - Drop me a PM if you're interested. Mine is in pristine condition. Played a couple of hours. I'm just better playing FPS games on the 360.

Selling my Japanese 360.

You get Death Smiles (NTSC-J) and Bayonetta (NTSC-J) thrown in.

Model is a year old and it's a white Jasper arcade unit with on board memory.

Also throwing in 2 more white controllers and a white headset.

Looking for 250 OBO, plus shipping. PM with offers.

WTB:

-Black Wii
-2 Wiimotes with Motion Plus
-At least one nunchuck
-Wii Sports/Sports Resort
-Other games possibly (other M, star sucessor, house of the dead, dead space, epic yarn)

would preferably like to buy this as a package (at least the system + controllers). i don't need the original packaging, but at least be someone who takes care of their stuff.

PM me offers.

Price Drops! WOOHOO! And A Bunch Of Games Added
4 Console Controllers for sale. The 360 controller on the left is the darker more metallic gray version (I'm not really sure what this signifies). They are all in great condition and have been cleaned up. Prices include shipping (Paypal) and are as follows:
360 Controller - $18/each
Wavebird- $18

IMG_1852.jpg

Infamous - $15
Final Fantasy 13 - $22 (Brand New and Unopened)
Twilight Princess (Gamecube) - $25
Windwaker - $12
Metroid Prime Trilogy - $55

IMG_1861.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom