• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

zlatko

Banned
Selling:

Halo: Reach. $35.00. (Includes shipping charges)

I only accept PayPal gift. I only ship within the continental USA. Game is in like new quality.

PM me if interested. I may be willing to bartar/trade if you can catch my interest.

knee

It's best to contact me via PM! Please contact me through there if you're interested.

Looking for:

Red Dead Redemption
Move Controller (PS3)
Sports Champions (PS3)

To the list!
=================
BioShock 2 Special Edition for PS3
Comes with a bunch of BioShock related extras! I don't think there's a special edition of a game that has provided this much schwag.

This article highlights everything inside.http://kotaku.com/5408522/the-bioshock-2-special-edition-is-gorgeous-groovy

New and sealed, but the slipcover is beat up. I'll be happy to take pictures if there is real interest. I will be shipping it FedEx ground, as the box is pretty heavy.

55 Shipped
=================

rKtQw.jpg

Neo Geo Pocket color - Comes with SNK vs. Capcom, Match of the Millenium. There are signs of wear, including a line on the inside (?) on the very left screen. You can see it in the picture Not sure what it is (hair?) or how it got there. You can't feel it when you run your finger over it. I'm not the first owner. CMOS Battery is dead. I think it's a CR2032, but I'm not sure.

$25 (includes priority shipping)

=================

Limited Edition Red XBOX360 Controller w/ Play and Charge.
55 Shipped.

img2156pr.jpg

ruxtpin

Banned
Ok. I actually wanted to update mine and say I'll throw in 10-15 dollars for an Xbox 360 version of Medal on Honor in exchange for my PS3 version. Thanks!

Sanjuro

Alright. Very last call for the Turtle Beach X11. Adding an extra 360 controller I don't use and accessories. Any questions or offers please feel free to message.

Under six months old, XBOX 360 Wireless controller w/chat pad, original batteries and first party re-chargeable battery pack. $30 shipped.

IMG_20101028_220001.jpg

Turtle Beach X11 XBOX 360/PC headset. Never used before and with all the wires. Purchased DX11 and using my old X11 headset. $40 shipped USPS Priority Mail. Save $20 over retail.

IMG_20101022_132416.jpg

Nintendo (Gamecube / SNES)

Sony (PS1 / PS2)

Microsoft (XBOX / 360)

Sega (Dreamcast / Genesis)

Movies (DVD / BluRay)

My Feedback List. This list is all my feedback collected throughout the years as well as a reference guide for solid people to do business with on here.

Borman

FS: Brand New Modnation Racers (Note : There is a slash through the barcode, due to it being a prize I won)

IMG_20101028_222549.jpg

IMG_20101028_222559.jpg

33$ Shipped (Amazon lists it at 39$ right now)

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Super positive feedback to SailorDaravon. Received my package quick, thanks!

Looking to buy: Tales of Symphonia (GameCube)

cyclenut

WTS:

All prices include shipping and paypal fees. USA Shipping ONLY (NO EXCEPTIONS Sorry)
I combine shipping and add discounts if multiple games are purchased.
Paypal Only
All games are used unless specified and are complete with case and manuals.
I ship via USPS with delivery confirmation. I usually ship either same day or the following day after payment received and send buyer tracking.

Japanese 360 Games: (compatible with Japanese XBOX 360's Only)

Dodonpachi Black Label EXTRA: $50 (comes with Limited Edition Mini Strategy Guide) SOLD
Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta: $45 (case is a little cracked)
Otomedius Gorgeous White Label: $45 (Comes with limited Comic and unused Phone card thing?)
Raiden IV: $25
Kameo (Brand New Sealed): $15
Dead or Alive Extreme 2: $13
Dead or Alive 4: $13

XBOX360 Hori Dead or alive 4 Fightstick: $35

Japanese XBOX Games: (compatible with JXBOX and JXBOX 360 Only)

Psyvariar Extend Edition: $45 (Comes with limited outer slip case, calender and post card)
Ultra Puzzle Bobble: $25 (Comes with Limited calender and post card)

5121398632_6dcd01a6aa.jpg

US XBOX 360 Games

Bullet Witch: $13

Playstation 3 Games
Agarest Collector's Edition: $50 (Outer cardboard slip case has a cut through it from box cutter. All other material is mint)
Nier (Brand New Sealed): $25
Trinity Universe (Brand New Sealed): $45
Transformers War For Cybertron: $25
Ghost Busters: $13

Playstation 2 Games:
Mana Khemia Box set: $40
Mana Khemia 2 Box Set: $40
Fatal Frame II: $20 (Sticker wear on case with minor surface scratches on CD)
Fatal Frame III: $23
DBZ Budokai 2: $13 (CD is greatest Hits)
DBZ Budokai 3 Greatest Hits (Sealed): $13

Playstation One Games: (please PM me for condition as they are in storage right now)

Suikoden II: $80
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue LE Box Set: $40
Castlevania Symphony of the Night: $25
Final Fantasy VII: $20
Final Fantasy IX: $15

I have plenty of feedback at various sites including here.

PM me if interested. Thanks

Click for My GAF Feedback from Old Thread
PM me for more references if needed.

Niks

PM if interested (accepting offers)

=================

US Launch 60GB PS3

- Fully working
- Mint condition
- factory sealed
- PS2 backwards compatible
- Firmware 3.15 (install other OS option still enabled)
- Six-axis wireless controller
- AC power cord
- Audio/Video cable
- Manuals

HS1N8.jpg

dFMaN.jpg

hptf0.jpg

DJjaG.jpg

It's a long shot, but:

Would anyone be interested in trading their Playstation 3 for my Xbox 360 Elite (120GB)? I'm including Left 4 Dead 2, Alan Wake, Unreal Tournament 3 and Dragon Age: Origins, plus a play and charge pack (although the battery doesn't hold a charge). I'm interested in trading it + cash for a PS3 Slim or doing an even trade for an older PS3 w/o any games included (you won't need to include games, but I'll still include mine).

If you live in Pasadena, CA and want to trade in person that'd be even better. Thanks.

I'm looking to sell Gran Turismo Concept 2001 Tokyo and Rez for the PlayStation 2 for $5 each or $7 together. They're both in complete and like new condition.

I also have a PC Engine Duo-RX in like new condition. It includes AV and AC cables and the rare first-party six-button controller. I'm looking to sell it for $180 shipped (with a complete copy of Snatcher).

Pictures are available via PM. I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

still looking for that sub $100 wii someone is trying to offload!

For Sale:

Gundam Dynasty Warriors PS3 (JP Copy, Gundam Musou)
$13 Shipped

Gundam Dynasty Warriors 2 PS3 (JP Copy, Gundam Musou 2)
$17 Shipped

Or Both for $25 Shipped

Another Century Episode: R (JP) PS3
$70 Shipped

JDS 1977

Banned
Can anyone give me some advice?

I'm looking to either sell this locally on CL or possibly forum sell it but I really have no idea what a good price would be since there's so many 360 styles and versions now anyway.

I'm wanting to sell this as a bundle.

Xbox 360 white (non HDMI)console with 20gb HDD

2 white wireless controllers

1 white play & charge kit

1 wired headset

component cables

power cord

Crackdown

Halo 3 ( beat up case, no manual)

Brutal Legend

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty 3

Prey: metal boxed collectors edition

Also have the remote control too

Any idea of a fair price? or what shipping might be?
I haven't even used this unit that much since I got it a few years ago at around the second launch and never had any overheat issues. It's just a bit noisy since it's older.

JDS 1977 said:
Ouch, I was hoping for at least 200$ Oh well. I forget how obsolete the older units are since the new sleek ones are out.
Yep. I was in a similar situation with an Elite, and it was only going for $200 on eBay. No one wants the older white console anymore.

I've got a copy of Metroid Other M with case and instructions $30 or trade for Kirby.

I've also got a copy of gamecube Donkey Konga, one set of drums for it, and a Mario DDR mat (sorry no copy of the game anymore). I'll sell all together for the best offer that covers shipping ($7-10 I figure)

Also, is it ok to list a modded xbox? I know there were threads dedicated to using it as a media center but I don't want to break any rules...

PM if interested. Thanks.

Balb

Selling Kirby's Epic Yarn. Game is in great, complete condition (Club Nintendo code already used).

Mainly looking to trade, but am willing to sell for Paypal as well. Can ship tomorrow (Saturday).

suffah

Does maths and stuff
Anyone want my DJMAX Portable 3 LE? Everything still sealed. Did not win any vouchers or cards. Creator book is bent in the upper right corner.

IMG_2162.jpg

IMG_2163.jpg

IMG_2164.jpg

IMG_2165.jpg

$110 + shipping.

Koroshi said:
Yep. I was in a similar situation with an Elite, and it was only going for $200 on eBay. No one wants the older white console anymore.
I have an elite 120 that no one wants, even on craigslist. Lots of people asking but no one buying.

Crisis

Banned
Hey everyone. Just wanted to go ahead and give you all the heads-up that I've updated the NeoGAF User Feedback List so that it's accurate as of this post. Seems like all the trades are going well for now so I'm very pleased to see that. Just a few things will conclude our business here:

• This is the first time I've updated the list in a LONG time and not had a PM from someone requesting that I fix their username on the list. So either you guys are doing it on your own or my begging you guys to carefully spell out the username of the people you trade with has fallen on sympathetic ears. Whatever the case - thanks a lot everyone!
  • I hope you'll all join me in welcoming ReconYoda to the NeoGAF + club! He's gotten more than ten positive feedback listings since this thread was started!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
I have a code for Castlevania: SOTN for PSN and i already own it.

If anyone have something they consider of equal value and would like to trade, please PM :D

xaosslug

+1 positive feedback for AmericanNinja. Transaction was super-smooth, he paid super-fast, and was super-fly to deal with. :D

xaosslug said:
+1 positive feedback for AmericanNinja. Transaction was super-smooth, he paid super-fast, and was super-fly to deal with. :D

Thanks!

Positive feedback for xaosslug. I Bought 2 PSN cards and xaosslug sent the codes over e-mail super fast. A pleasure to deal with. Will buy from again! :D

jedimike

I have an Intel X25-M 80GB SSD drive for sale or trade. It also comes with a super small 2GB thumb drive. Brand new, never used

I won it on a contest over at EvilAvatar. You can see specs and pics at the link. I was going to put it in my netbook, but decided that would be a waste of a good drive.

NewEgg price is about $200, make a cash offer or will trade for:

Used 360 Slim
Kinect and/or kinect games
Good BR player
I'll entertain offers for other electronic gadgets or video games

My ebay name is jedimike53, and I have 100% feedback there. Can meet up if you're in the Puget Sound area.

Selling all of these USED games. PM me if you want to buy. Thanks![/B]

If you don't want to pay the price listed then just PM me with what you want to pay for it. Please don't get upset if you have to wait a few days to get it at the price you want as I will only be accepting the lower prices if the game does not sell at what I have it listed at currently.

Also NA only unless you want to pay for international shipping on top of the shipped price listed.

Xbox 360

Grid Xbox 360 --- $16 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010845.jpg

Need for Speed: SHIFT Xbox 360 --- $25 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010844.jpg

NHL 2010 Xbox 360 --- $25 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010846.jpg

FIFA 2010 Xbox 360 --- $25 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010847.jpg

FIFA 2009 Xbox 360 --- $20 Shipped
(No picture. Forgot to take one)

PS3

Dragon Age Origins PS3 --- $23 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010843.jpg

NCAA 2011 PS3 --- $40 Shipped ****This one has only been played once****:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010849.jpg

ALSO I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE MIDNIGHTSCOTT POSITIVE FEEDBACK! HE SHIPPED RIGHT AWAY A++++ SELLER! BUY FROM HIM!

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Got a PSN voucher code for Superstars V8 Racing, looking to get a $15 Amazon gift card for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom