• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Positive feedback for TSAGoodness. Bought 2 PS3 games from him and he had them SHIPPED within like 1 hour of Paypal. Fantastic transaction.

Have these Club Nintendo codes to trade for others (or if someone wants to buy them):
Super Mario Galaxy ($4)
Pokemon Platinum ($3)
Zelda Spirit Tracks ($3)

Vipershark's Big Post of Buying and Selling

WANT TO SELL:
(Click all pictures for full size)

[PS2] Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal (Complete, Mint, Factory Sealed, Black Label) - $25 Shipped

Lot of 29 Nintendo Power Magazines, ranging from Issue 146 to 179. (July 2001 - May 2004)
Not a complete collection.

Issues included are 146, 147, 148, 149, 150, 151, 152, 154, 155, 156, 157, 158, 159, 160, 162, 163, 164, 166, 167, 168, 170, 171, 172, 174, 175, 176, 177, and 178.

Willing to sell as a set for 10 bucks plus shipping, or as individual issues for $2 each. Honestly, I'd rather not break them up as the shipping will cost more than each issue, but if you'll cover shipping, I'll be happy to do so.

I got all of these around 7 years ago when I was in middle school. They were being used for projects and stuff in an art class, so it's entirely possible that they could have some pictures/pages cut out of them. I haven't looked through them in years, so I really don't know.
There is residue and leftover paper on most of them from where the original owner ripped off the subscription address stickers, but as far as actual damage to the covers themselves, I don't think there is any. As I said, I haven't looked through them in years so it's possible that there are rips or tears on some of them.
If you want to buy an individual issue and want pictures/information on it, I suppose I can take them by specific request.

BROKEN Xbox - $15 plus shipping
I got it from a friend who told me it was broken, but didn't know why.
Doesn't come with cables or controllers or anything. Console only, may be salvageable for parts or something. Who knows, maybe you can fix it.

Dell Optiplex GX270 - $50 plus shipping
Dell Optiplex GX270
Intel Pentium 4 @ 2.80GHz
1.0GB of RAM
Onboard Graphics
DVD/CD-RW Drive
40.0GB Hard Drive

------

Windows XP Professional SP3
Fully updated as of Thursday, May 20th, 2010

------

Installed programs:
Mozilla Firefox with Adblock Plus Add-on and Flash Player Plugin
Avast! Antivirus (Installation pre-registration runs out June 19th, 2010, but registration is free so there's really no problem here.)
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
CCleaner
Foxit Reader (A free and better alternative to Adobe Acrobat.)

------

Scanned twice with both Avast and Malwarebytes, and found to be virus free.
CCleaner run and registry cleaned. Registry backups located in My Documents folder.

Desktop Screenshot: (Click for full size)

(Photobucket resized it. Actual resolution is 1280x1024.)

Cosmetically, the case has a few scratches and discolorations, but there is no real physical damage aside from a small dent on the front Dell emblem.

Comes with tower only. No monitor or mouse or keyboard included, but I'm willing to throw in a power cable if you want it.
For 5 bucks extra, I'll set up and install more programs of your choice on it. (foobar2k, iTunes, MPC-Homecinema, MS Office 2007, Winrar, Ripping/Burning Software, etc)
Also for (another) 5 bucks, I'll install a graphics card for you. It's an nVidia P117, and it's got a DVI Out and an S-Video Out.
I'll even clean/detail and repaint the case for 10 bucks! :lol

Edit- I have a spare 40gb hdd that I'm willing to add in for 10 bucks, and an 80gb drive that i'll put in for 30.
I can't guarantee the lifetime of either of them (as they're both extensively used) but they were both fully working the last time I used them.

I've also got a couple of 128mb ram sticks that I'm not using, and I'll put up to three of them in for 5 bucks each.

All in all, the computer works great and is perfect for casual use or for an office or something.

Paypal is my preferred method of payment. US-GAF only, unless you're willing to cover the international shipping charges.

WANT TO BUY:
For all of the games that I want to buy, I'd like them complete unless otherwise stated.

The list of games is pretty long, so in an effort to save space I hosted it here:
http://vipershark.bravehost.com/gamelist.html

Feedback as a buyer: (click usernames to view feedback)
05-11-10: Positive feedback from rainking187
06-01-10: Positive feedback from YuriLowell
06-09-10: Positive feedback from Shanks

Feedback as a seller:
None! :(
Haven't sold anything on GAF yet. :lol

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Got an extra copy of Ys Seven Limited Edition for PSP. Unopened and immaculate except for a slight impression on the side near the top of the box. PM me with an offer.

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

GBA SP bundle (pic):
-Red Gameboy Advance SP (AGS 001 Model, side lit original release. Light marks on outer housing, no marks on screen. Comes with official a/c adapter.)
-Gameboy Original Games: Baseball, Operation C, David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label), Robocop (no label), Street Fighter II, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition, Yoshi.
-Gameboy Color Game: Star Wars Yoda Stories.

DS:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Prince of Persia: Battles
Teenage Zombies (sealed)

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
8mb Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Madden 08 (disc only)
The Saboteur
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Halo: Reach (sealed)
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Two Worlds
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
$10 iTunes GC (code)
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

have:

super mario bros wii Club nintendo point card
-Will trade for another point card or $3 paypal...

For Sale:

PS3
Gundam Musou 1 $13 Shipped

Gundam Musou 2 $16 Shipped

or both for $25 Shipped

Battle Fantasia (JP) $15 shipped

Another Century Episode R (JP)
$70 Shipped obo

Niks

PM if interested (accepting offers)

=================

US Launch 60GB PS3

- Fully working
- Mint condition
- factory sealed
- PS2 backwards compatible
- Firmware 3.15 (install other OS option still enabled)
- Six-axis wireless controller
- AC power cord
- Audio/Video cable
- Manuals

HS1N8.jpg

dFMaN.jpg

hptf0.jpg

DJjaG.jpg

Prices Lowered on everything!
Advice from anyone? I mean I have lowered these prices many times and can't get anyone to buy them.

US Preferred & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

SELLING (SHIPPING will be determined when I get your address. Paypal payment must be sent as a gift.)
(Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

PlayStation 3 (PICTURE: 1)
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $10
Brutal Legend - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Street Fighter IV - $10

Wii (PICTURE: 1)
Little King's Story - $13
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $10
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $10
New Play Control! Pikmin - $12
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $13

Nintendo DS (PICTURES: 1, 2, 3)
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $10
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $10
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $12 (Sold: 10/21)
Mega Man ZX - $12
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $10
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $10
Scribblenauts - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15 (Sold: 10/21)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $10

friskykillface said:
i'll update my regular stuff in a bit

capcom triple pack
I'll sell the whole bundle for $25 shipped (save $7 dollars if bought all together)

individually i'll do this
Devil may cry 4 -mint- $10 shipped
Dead Rising 1- mint - $10 shipped
Lost planet : colonies edition- sealed- $12 shipped

7586e310-1.jpg

will answer my PM's and offers in a bit, sorry for the delay guys

if you have a list of games to trade, i can look at that, PS3/Xbox 360/wii/ds/gba/etc

game boy advance games- pm me for more pics/details/ etc, some of the boxes are bent so i can take pics if requested
68973_117673094957195_100001435159130_126658_4276374_n.jpg

mario & luigi super star saga- $15 shipped
warioware inc micro minigames- $13 shipped
castlevania circle of the man- box is pretty beat up, i would need to take more pics- $17 shipped
mario golf toadstool tour - 10 shipped
f-zero gp legend- $10 shipped

Playstation 3 games
63d0ecca-1.jpg

warhawk bundle pack- sealed
stuntman ignition- sealed

Nintendo 64 games:
ce50a86c-1.jpg

9982ff91-1.jpg

i have to find the boxes, etc, they are around my house somewhere :lol

Hex

Banned
Getting back into Magic the Gathering after being out for over ten years, so if anyone is looking to get rid of anything hit me up.
Not looking to spend tons, just looking to slowly build up enough to at least make a few decks but might buy a collection or so if the price is good.
Also can trade gaming stuff though mostly only have DS, Wii, and Psp stuff these days.

zlatko

Banned
Selling:

Halo Reach. $35.00. (Includes shipping charges)

I only take Paypal gift. I only ship to continental USA. Game is in mint condition. I have positive feedback on Gaf for previous sells and buys.

PM me if interested. I'm also willing to possibly trade so feel free to offer.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Hex said:
Getting back into Magic the Gathering after being out for over ten years, so if anyone is looking to get rid of anything hit me up.
Not looking to spend tons, just looking to slowly build up enough to at least make a few decks but might buy a collection or so if the price is good.
Also can trade gaming stuff though mostly only have DS, Wii, and Psp stuff these days.

You can get entire boxes of cards for under $10 on eBay. Just sayin'

Speaking of cards...

Would anyone here be interested in Pokemon cards (Japanese, English, et cetera) from around 1998-2001? I have a somewhat large collection of them in excellent condition.

I'm updating my previous offer to include the following:

Japanese Xbox 360
NTSC-J Bayonetta
NTSC-J DeathSmiles + Mega Black Label DLC
3 Controllers
1 Wireless Headset
Camera
Chat pad

All for 300$ plus shipping.

Selling quite a few things, actually.

Mostly Network Stuff

B9EW+

Linksys WRT54G-TM w/DD-WRT (firmware preinstalled, comes with power cable) - $45+ Shipping
Netgear GS605 v3 Gigabit Switch (comes with power cable) - $25+ Shipping
Cisco PLE300 Powerline AV Network Adapter (comes with two, stands, ethernet cables, and power cables) - $60 + Shipping
Linksys WRTU54G-TM - Wireless G Router with Home Phone Connection (never opened) - $25 + Shipping

Or, everything for $100.00 + $25 Shipping. Quite the steal, I might add. For instance the Cisco Powerline adapter goes for $85 alone on Amazon.

Hex

Banned
WanderingWind said:
You can get entire boxes of cards for under $10 on eBay. Just sayin'

Yeah, I was looking at those.
Just do not want to end up with 200 Fallen Empires or Chronicles commons with 10 of each.

bjork

I've got one pending transaction (I got to send a personal check, hooray for me!), but that will/should be my first feedback in this version of the thread. Does the feedback from the old thread still count? I'd dig up the posts if I needed to.

bjork said:
I've got one pending transaction (I got to send a personal check, hooray for me!), but that will/should be my first feedback in this version of the thread. Does the feedback from the old thread still count? I'd dig up the posts if I needed to.
Nope. This is a fresh start.

lilralphie said:
Positive feedback for TSAGoodness. Bought 2 PS3 games from him and he had them SHIPPED within like 1 hour of Paypal. Fantastic transaction.

Super positive feedback for lilralphie, lightening fast payment, great transaction!

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Blazblue Continuum Shift - PS3

Metal Gear Solid Essential Collection - PS2

PM if interested

xaosslug

+1 splendiferous, awesome-diddly-positive feedback for Servotron! I bought a bunch of DS games from his game sale mega-post, his prices were super-awesome, and they arrived in mint/like new/sealed condition. :D

Selling:

Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 (PS3): $45

Blaz Blue Calamity Trigger (PS3): $8

All prices include shipping, paypal and US only please!

cyclenut

Updated with more Games...

WTS:

All prices include shipping and paypal fees. USA Shipping ONLY (NO EXCEPTIONS Sorry)
I combine shipping and add discounts if multiple games are purchased.
Paypal Only
All games are used unless specified and are complete with case and manuals.
I ship via USPS with delivery confirmation. I usually ship either same day or the following day after payment received and send buyer tracking.

Japanese 360 Games: (compatible with Japanese XBOX 360's Only)

Dodonpachi Black Label EXTRA: $50 (comes with Limited Edition Mini Strategy Guide) SOLD
Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta: $45 (case is a little cracked)
Otomedius Gorgeous White Label: $45 (Comes with limited Comic and unused Phone card thing?)
Raiden IV: $25
Kameo (Brand New Sealed): $15
Dead or Alive Extreme 2: $13
Dead or Alive 4: $13

XBOX360 Hori Dead or alive 4 Fightstick: $35

Japanese XBOX Games: (compatible with JXBOX and JXBOX 360 Only)

Psyvariar Extend Edition: $45 (Comes with limited outer slip case, calender and post card)
Ultra Puzzle Bobble: $25 (Comes with Limited calender and post card)

5121398632_6dcd01a6aa.jpg

US XBOX 360 Games

Bullet Witch: $13

Playstation 3 Games
Agarest Collector's Edition: $50 (Outer cardboard slip case has a cut through it from box cutter. All other material is mint)
Nier (Brand New Sealed): $25
Trinity Universe (Brand New Sealed): $45
Transformers War For Cybertron: $25
Ghost Busters: $13

Playstation 2 Games:
Mana Khemia Box set: $40
Mana Khemia 2 Box Set: $40
Fatal Frame II: $20 (Sticker wear on case with minor surface scratches on CD)
Fatal Frame III: $23
DBZ Budokai 2: $13 (CD is greatest Hits)
DBZ Budokai 3 Greatest Hits (Sealed): $13

Playstation One Games: (please PM me for condition as they are in storage right now)

Suikoden II: $80
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue LE Box Set: $40 SOLD
Castlevania Symphony of the Night: $25

I have plenty of feedback at various sites including here.

PM me if interested. Thanks

Please click to see my GAF Feedback
PM me for more references if needed.

Barrett2

Want to buy:

- PS Move controllers
- PS Move games

I have some 360 / PS3 games to trade, or Paypal. PM me. I have lots of positive feedback here.

knee said:
Forgive the two posts in short succession, but the imgur uploader is pretty dope. I like to provide good sized pics, but when selling many items, it gets to be a little much to digest.
Wow, that's awesome. I hope more people see/use this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom