• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
For a new page:

Selling:

Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 (PS3): $45
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3): $15

All prices include shipping, hooray! Paypal and US only, double hooray!

sk3tch

For new page:

NOTE: most auctions end in hours versus days...so check it out ASAP. :)

EDIT:
selling Gold Classic Controller Pro for $30 shipped - some dude from Norway won one of the auctions and I will not ship to that locale...so I have one controller available outside of eBay.

EDIT2: pending sale

EDIT3: sold. :) I still have more Goldeneye 007 Wii-related stuff (games and DLC codes) for sale at the eBay link below...ending soon.

sk3tch said:
Selling GoldenEye 007 Wii limited edition package contents on eBay:

http://shop.ebay.com/sk3tch/m.html

- Games
- Gold Classic Controller Pros
- Classic Conflict mode DLC codes

15s3p6r.jpg

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

GBA SP bundle (pic):
-Red Gameboy Advance SP (AGS 001 Model, side lit original release. Light marks on outer housing, no marks on screen. Comes with official a/c adapter.)
-Gameboy Original Games: Baseball, Operation C, David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label), Robocop (no label), Street Fighter II, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition, Yoshi.
-Gameboy Color Game: Star Wars Yoda Stories.

DS:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Prince of Persia: Battles
Teenage Zombies (sealed)

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
8mb Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Madden 08 (disc only)
The Saboteur
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Halo: Reach (sealed)
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Two Worlds
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
$10 iTunes GC (code)
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert
Sega Superstars Tennis (360) artwork/insert
Boys & Girls Club XBL avatar hoodie code

Selling a Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630 and a Sprint Palm Pixi

The Tour is in great condition, Pixi has some wear.

Tour- $135
Pixi- $65

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
I'm in the process of selling off my comics collection and I've pulled out a few notables in addition to some full runs and random stuff. All prices are shipped, everything has been bagged and boarded and in mint/nm condition. Most of the values are a combination of price guide/ebay/condition, none have been graded but I'd think could easily grab a 9 or better from CGC. If you think prices are unreasonable by all means make me an offer!

Paypal:
mike.spitalieriATgmailDOTcom

Here's a pdf list off the first box I've cataloged. Mostly X-Men. More to come!

Hi-res close ups available upon request

Lot pics available upon request

Spider-Man
First up a handful of Spider-Man comics drawn by Todd McFarlane. For those of you who don't know this is where McFarlane made a name for himself
The_Amazing_Spider-Man,_Vol._1 315 May_1989 Marvel_Comics Todd_McFarlane David_Michelinie A_Matter_Of_Life_And_Debt $15
The_Amazing_Spider-Man,_Vol._1 316 June_1989 Marvel_Comics Todd_McFarlane David_Michelinie Dead_Meat $15
The_Amazing_Spider-Man,_Vol._1 317 July_1989 Marvel_Comics Todd_McFarlane David_Michelinie The_Sand_And_The_Fury $15
The_Amazing_Spider-Man,_Vol._1 328 January_1990 Marvel_Comics Todd_McFarlane David_Michelinie Acts_of_Vengeance,_Shaw's_Gambit $15

Signed
A copy of Amazing X-Men signed by artist Andy Kubert
The_Amazing_X-Men 1A March_1995 Marvel_Comics Fabian_Nicieza The_Age_of_Apocalypse,_The_Crossing_Guard Signed_by_Andy_Kubert -$15

Another issue signed by artist Adam Kubert
Wolverine,_Vol._2 75 November_1993 Marvel_Comics Larry_Hama Fatal_Attractions,_Part_5:_Nightmares_Persist Signed_by_Adam_Kubert - $15

A copy of Batman Sword of Azrael TBP signed by artist and current Marvel Editor-in-Chief Joe Quesada
Batman:_Sword_of_Azrael 1993 DC_Comics Denny_O'Neil Signed_by_Joe_Quesada_(Marvel_EIC) - $20

X-Men/Wolverine/Hulk
Proteus/Dark Phoenix
Uncanny_X-Men 128A December_1979 Marvel_Comics John_Byrne;_Chris_Claremont The_Action_Of_The_Tiger! -$20
Uncanny_X-Men 134 June_1980 Marvel_Comics John_Byrne;_Chris_Claremont Too_Late,_The_Heroes -$20
Uncanny_X-Men 136 August_1980 Marvel_Comics Chris_Claremont Child_Of_Light_And_Darkness! -$20

Original Days of Future Past
Uncanny_X-Men 141A January_1981 Marvel_Comics John_Byrne;_Chris_Claremont Days_Of_Future_Past -$30
Uncanny_X-Men 142 February_1981 Marvel_Comics John_Byrne;_Chris_Claremont Mind_Out_Of_Time -$30

Wolverine vs. Sabretooth
Uncanny_X-Men 213A January_1987 Marvel_Comics Chris_Claremont Mutant_Massacre,_Part_12:_Psylocke -$25

First Appearance of Gambit. Another $100+ book if graded.
Uncanny_X-Men 266 6/30/1990 Marvel_Comics Michael_Collins Chris_Claremont Gambit First_Appearance_of_Gambit -$50

Wolverine vs. Hulk, highly graded this book goes for around $200 my copy is in mint/nm condition, easily the best condition of my collection
The_Incredible_Hulk,_Vol._1 340 1988 Marvel_Comics Todd_McFarlane Peter_David The_Fall_of_the_Mutants,_Ground_Zero:_Vicious_Circle - $75

Others
A mail-away limited edition from Wizard
Lady_Death:_The_Crucible ½_A July_1996 Chaos!_Comics Steven_Hughes Brian_Pulido
Lady_Death:_The_Crucible ½_B July_1996 Chaos!_Comics Steven_Hughes Brian_Pulido Variant_Cloth_Cover
$15 for both

I also have a few series of complete runs including Spawn, Age of Apocalypse, Generation X, Gen 13 (vol. 2) and others.
Please refer to this list for a full breakdown. I'd rather not break these up, but feel free to post what you need.

DoomGyver

I'm debating on picking up a ps move bundle but I have no interest in the sports champions game that comes with it. If I did pick up the bundle, would anyone be interested in a sealed copy of sports champions for $30 shipped?

Positive feedback for tribal24, Bought Naruto Ninja Storm 2 PS3 from him, super fast shipping and the game looks newer than new, thanks!

kitchenmotors said:
Is anyone selling the gold Classic Controller Pro that's not on ebay?
Most gamestops have extra copies of the bundle, it's not exactly selling out. if you don't want the game you can re sell it.

I have a sealed G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 stick of ram. Comes with lifetime warranty!

I have two of these installed and they just fly.

I'm looking to sell this for $50 shipped or put it towards a trade on a PCI-E video card. Willing to add cash or Gamestop giftcards.

Zing

Banned
I have three more Nintendo 2000 points cards I can sell. $20 each. These can be used on either the Wii or the DSi shop. Your choice.

Send me a PM. I give you paypal info. Send me the money. I send you a photo of the actual card with the number visible for you to redeem and enjoy. Easy!

I just sold one of the four cards I had to Greyvvolf who paid quickly! I sent him the card info as soon as I could. He should be enjoying his points tonight.

Just dropped in to give Ninja_Hawk the most positive feedback I can.
Had some issues with paypal and he patiently waited for me to sort them out. Not only that but he packed all the items so well it probably could have been shipped to Kazakhstan.
Buy from this man.

Greyvvolf

Zing said:
I have three more Nintendo 2000 points cards I can sell. $20 each. These can be used on either the Wii or the DSi shop. Your choice.

Send me a PM. I give you paypal info. Send me the money. I send you a photo of the actual card with the number visible for you to redeem and enjoy. Easy!

I just sold one of the four cards I had to Greyvvolf who paid quickly! I sent him the card info as soon as I could. He should be enjoying his points tonight.
Yup, just redeeming them now.

Positive feedback for Zing.

BruceLeeRoy said:
Just dropped in to give Ninja_Hawk the most positive feedback I can.
Had some issues with paypal and he patiently waited for me to sort them out. Not only that but he packed all the items so well it probably could have been shipped to Kazakhstan.
Buy from this man.
Positive feedback for BruceLeeRoy, great buyer!

Chairhome

Selling a working Non-HDMI 360 with a wireless controller. $100 shipped
Upgrading to a slim. Will include VGA cable if wanted. Please PM if interested for more details.

bran

Chairhome said:
Selling a working Non-HDMI 360 with a wireless controller. $100 shipped
With 120GB HDD: $140 shipped.
120GB HDD $60 shipped by itself
Upgrading to a slim. Will include VGA cable if wanted. Must sell by late afternoon tomorrow (11/3) or I'm trading it in (sadly) to Gamestop. Please PM if interested for more details.

Sorry, made a typo... Fixed

Gamestop gives $100 trade in value for old xbox 360s?

HYDE

Banned
HYDE said:
WTT

I have a 48 hour xbox live gold card, and a Halo Recon Helmet code.
I would like to trade someone for Wii or PSN points, let me know what you want, and how many points you're willing to trade for in your pm.

I will PM my codes if you will PM your codes.

Anyone?

I really do not want to sell this but:

- PSP 3000 Big Boss Edition (Camo- Gamestop Exclusive)
- Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker CE with artbook
- Wipeout Pure
- God of War Chains of Olympus
- Hot Shots Tennis
- Castlevania Dragula X Chronicles
- Metal Gear Ac!d
- Big Boss Carrying Case
- LittleBigPlanet Carrying Case

Paypal, NA only (Canada paying a tad extra)- $250

I will try to take pictures when I get off work.

steveovig

Help me earn money for my study abroad trip to Japan by buying my games or even trading. Here's my new list, everything is NTSC US unless noted and complete unless noted, all prices are shipped in the US...

Saturn
Burning Rangers-$30

PSX
R-Types-disc only-$9
Castlevania SOTN-Greatest Hits-$13

PS2
La Pucelle Tactics-$27
Bombastic-$9

DS
Etrian Oddyssey-$16

GBA
Megaman Zero-cartridge only-$10
Megaman Zero 2-$12
Megaman Zero 3-$12
Mario Kart-stains on sticker-$14
Final Fight One-$11
Double Dragon-small stains on sticker-$13
Onimusha Tactics-$13
Fire Pro Wrestling-$7
Phalanx-$10
Bubble Bobble Old and New-$13

Gamecube
Chaos Field-$15
Ikaruga-$35

N64
Mario Party 3-$12
Perfect Dark-$10

Wants:

X-Box 360
Banjo Nuts and Bolts
Tetris Evolution
Raiden IV
Death Smiles

PS3
Green Day Rock Band w/unused export code
Japanese PSX or PS2 games, specifically shmups
Thanks, and I'll probably be adding more stuff soon

WTB

I wonder if there's someone out there that has a copy of Silent Hill Homecoming for 360. Come on. You really didn't like it that much, right? And it's just sitting there? Well I love that fucking game and it's cold and dark outside. PM if you want to sell it, I have paypal and checks and cash. I'd rather go through GAF than anons. I have positive feedback.

Come on, you don't enjoy the game. The combat mechanics bother you, and you don't like the textures, and the end game section is a disappointment. I know this. You want to get rid of it.

To me.

Stuff for sale/trade! I just came back from living in Japan for almost two years...I brought back a lot of stuff, and need to get rid of a lot of it (due to lack of space). =/

Lots of random Japanese goodies such as a Mushihime sama 360 arcade stick, Anime T-shirts, posters, keychains, etc.

Link to my list

All prices include shipping (though shipping outside the U.S. will most likely incur an additional $5 or so, we'll work it out), I accept cash, personal check, money order, money transfer and PayPal, and please PM me if you wish to cancel a transaction:

Buying everything at once will cost $50

LittleBigPlanet Game of the Year Edition, $20

Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil, no Manual, $10

Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 for GBA, cart only, $15

Golden Sun: The Lost Age for GBA, cart only, $10

Picross DS, game cart only, $10, $5 with any other DS game

Rhythm Heaven DS w/ International Vocal Songs CD, $20

Jumping Flash 1+2 set discs only, NTSC-J format $10

And if you've got the God of War Collection Not-GH-Edition without the blurb about the E3 demo of God of War III on the cover, I'll happily buy that off of you.

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Positive feedback for cyclenut! Game runs great and everything is in good condition! Also thanks for the well wishes for the Rangers. ;P

Positive Feedback for The Take Out Bandit. Tablet Pc arrived and was perfect. Excellent value. A honorable person with strong internet values. AAA+

cyclenut

InfiniteNine said:
Positive feedback for cyclenut! Game runs great and everything is in good condition! Also thanks for the well wishes for the Rangers. ;P

Positive feedback for InfiniteNine. Excellent buyer with great communication! Glad it arrived safe and that you are enjoying it! :D

Shadow Hearts: Covenant - 20 Shipped
Fire Pro Wrestling Returns / Art of Fighting Anthology Bundle - 12 Shipped
Resident Evil 4 - 8 Shipped
Phantom Dust / Metal Slug 3 Bundle - 12 Shipped
Street Fighter Alpha 3 MAX - 12 Shipped
Lumines 2 - 10 Shipped
Metal Gear Acid - 8 Shipped
Rhythm Tengoku Gold (Import) - 12 Shipped
Hotel Dusk - 12 Shipped
Final Fantasy Tactics A2 - 12 Shipped
Trauma Center: Under the Knife - 9 Shipped
Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Dreamcast) - 15 Shipped
Flashback - 9 Shipped
Drill Dozer - 12 Shipped
IMG_3662.jpg

cyclenut

WTS:

All prices include shipping and paypal fees. USA Shipping ONLY (NO EXCEPTIONS Sorry)
I combine shipping and add discounts if multiple games are purchased.
Paypal Only
All games are used unless specified and are complete with case and manuals.
I ship via USPS with delivery confirmation. I usually ship either same day or the following day after payment received and send buyer tracking.

Japanese 360 Games: (compatible with Japanese XBOX 360's Only)

Dodonpachi Black Label EXTRA: $50 (comes with Limited Edition Mini Strategy Guide) SOLD
Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta: $45 (case is a little cracked)
Otomedius Gorgeous White Label: $45 (Comes with limited Comic and unused Phone card thing?)
Raiden IV: $25
Kameo (Brand New Sealed): $15
Dead or Alive Extreme 2: $13
Dead or Alive 4: $13

XBOX360 Hori Dead or alive 4 Fightstick: $35

Japanese XBOX Games: (compatible with JXBOX and JXBOX 360 Only)

Psyvariar Extend Edition: $45 (Comes with limited outer slip case, calender and post card)
Ultra Puzzle Bobble: $25 (Comes with Limited calender and post card)

5121398632_6dcd01a6aa.jpg

US XBOX 360 Games

Bullet Witch: $13

Playstation 3 Games
Agarest Collector's Edition: $50 (Outer cardboard slip case has a cut through it from box cutter. All other material is mint)
Nier (Brand New Sealed): $25
Trinity Universe (Brand New Sealed): $45
Transformers War For Cybertron: $25 SOLD
Ghost Busters: $13

Playstation 2 Games:
Mana Khemia Box set: $40
Mana Khemia 2 Box Set: $40
Fatal Frame II: $20 (Sticker wear on case with minor surface scratches on CD)
Fatal Frame III: $23
DBZ Budokai 2: $13 (CD is greatest Hits)
DBZ Budokai 3 Greatest Hits (Sealed): $13

Playstation One Games: (please PM me for condition as they are in storage right now)

Suikoden II: $80
Lunar 2: Eternal Blue LE Box Set: $40 SOLD
Castlevania Symphony of the Night: $25
Final Fantasy VII: $20
Final Fantasy VIII: $13 (Missing Disc 1)
Final Fantasy IX: $20

I have plenty of feedback at various sites including here.

PM me if interested. Thanks

Please click to see my GAF Feedback
PM me for more references if needed.

Cleaning out my video game outbox and thought I would put some up for sale here.

If the feedback list is up and running, I had 1 positive feedback on there, but I have several other positive sells before the list, in the old thread.

Everything I'm listing here is 100% complete in excellent condition, although any Nintendo games have probably already been registered. I also have Soul Caliber 2 for GC that is disc only, and I'll throw it in for free if you buy something and want it.

Pics available upon request. Shipping is US only, and is included in the price shown.

Ouendan 2 - DS - $26
Yoshi's Island DS - $26
Ace Attorney, Justice for All - DS - $26
Mario Strikers Charged - Wii - $22
Wario Land Shake It! - Wii - $12
Final Fantasy XII - PS2 - $10
Tales of the Abyss - PS2 - Sealed - $62

robot

Selling 2 xbox 360 games, both in flawless condition:

Medal of Honor Limited Edition - $42 shipped
Includes unused Multiplayer & Limited Weapon codes, access to Battlefield 3 beta

Sonic Free Riders (kinect only) - $42 shipped

I also have Dead Rising 2 w/ the guide that I'm on the fence about selling. Make me an offer, I might take it!

xaosslug

for trade/sale - all games/items are in mint/complete condition unless otherwise noted - PM me any/all offers you might have.

has:

GBA:
Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (mint, complete in box)
Super Puzzle Fighter II (sealed)
Gunstar Super Heroes (mint, complete in box)

GBA SP bundle (pic):
-Red Gameboy Advance SP (AGS 001 Model, side lit original release. Light marks on outer housing, no marks on screen. Comes with official a/c adapter.)
-Gameboy Original Games: Baseball, Operation C, David Crane's The Rescue of Princess Blobette (torn label), Robocop (no label), Street Fighter II, Terminator 2: Judgement Day, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Konami Edition, TMNT Fall of the Foot Clan Ultra Edition, Yoshi.
-Gameboy Color Game: Star Wars Yoda Stories.

DS:
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales
Death Jr. and the Science Fair of Doom (sealed)
Prince of Persia: Battles
Teenage Zombies (sealed)

DS accessories:
Taito Paddle Controller DS (White)

SNES:
Final Fantasy III (mint/complete)

PSP:
Armored Core: Formula Front (region 4)
Coded Arms Contagion (region 2)
Field Commander (region 4)
FIFA Soccer 2006
Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2
Indiana Jones and the Staff of Kings (sealed)
Patapon (sealed)
Phantasy Star Portable (sealed)
Silent Hill Origins
Star Wars: Battlefront - Elite Squadron (region 4)
Starwars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron (region 4)
Super Hind (region 2)
SWAT: Target Liberty (region 4)
Worms: Open Warfare 2 (region 4)

PS2:
8mb Sony brand PS2 mem. card (black)
Raiden III
Tales of the Abyss (sealed, about 2 in. long slice in the cellophane that goes through plastic and insert)

PS3:
Madden 08 (disc only)
The Saboteur
Stormrise (region 2)
White Knight Chronicles (Japanese import )

360:
Halo: Reach (sealed)
Lost Via Domus
The Lord of the Rings: Conquest (manual has wear)
Two Worlds
Wired Headphones
Ethernet Plug

XBOX:
2 Nyko Wireless Controllers (back cover for batteries is broken for 1 'em and held on by tape)
Dead or Alive 3
Thief: Deadly Shadows (resealed)
The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape from Butcher Bay (new/sealed, non-platinum hits)

Blu-ray:
This Is It! (2-disc)

DVD:
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief

MISC:
$10 iTunes GC (code)
VMbluDrive External Blu-ray/DVD player
Sony 16GB S Series Walkman Video MP3 Player
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) artwork/inserts
2 Marvel: Ultimate Alliance (360) manuals
2 Forza 2 manuals
Mass Effect artwork/insert