• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
WANT TO BUY:
2nrlkr9.png

Must include Club Nintendo code unused, I have PayPal. (looking for a deal)

Prices Lowered on everything!
Advice from anyone? I mean I have lowered these prices many times and can't get anyone to buy them.

US Preferred & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

SELLING (SHIPPING will be determined when I get your address. Paypal payment must be sent as a gift.)
(Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

PlayStation 3 (PICTURE: 1)
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $10
Brutal Legend - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Street Fighter IV - $10

Wii (PICTURE: 1)
Little King's Story - $13
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $10
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $10
New Play Control! Pikmin - $12
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $13

Nintendo DS (PICTURES: 1, 2, 3)
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $8
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $10
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $12 (Sold: 10/21)
Mega Man ZX - $12
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $10
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $10
Scribblenauts - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15 (Sold: 10/21)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $10

ShinAmano

So I have to Sell:
SF4 TE Fightstick for 360 the original one - $75 Shipped in the States

Halo Graphic Novel - $10 Shipped - Gone.

I also have the following that I will take offers on all for 360:
360 Wireless Headset
Bionic Commando
Ninja Gaiden 2
Bioshock 2
Resident Evil 5
Quick Charge Kit

I have Street Fighter Eternal Challenge Hardcover in great condition that I am open to taking offers on. It is out of print and the paperbacks are going for a high price now.

chifanpoe

For Sale:

FRAGnStein for the PS3 - will include USB extension cable as well.
Used for less than a month to play MAG - has latest firmware, works great.

$70 shipped to lower 48 states
Paypal only.

GCNemesis

Additional pictures of everything listed are available upon request!
Shipping to U.S., PayPal only.

PRICES LOWERED

For Sale!

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) - $39 shipped
Mint condition, everything intact, instructions and UNUSED code for Symphony of the Night included.

Persona 3 FES - $15 shipped
2uzs60p.jpg

Mint condition, everything intact and instructions included.

Persona 4 - $18 shipped
2r23j8m.jpg

Mint condition although there is one small sliver missing from the top corner of the case. Everything intact and instructions included.

$30 shipped for both Personas!

------------------------------------------

iPhone 4 - Speck Pixeljunk HD Cases
106cb2x.jpg

(1) Brand new - $8 shipped
(1) Opened, but never used. Everything in case included. - $6 shipped

$12 shipped for both cases!

Anyone interested in a Xbox LIVE silver account with the following games -

Saints Row 2
Mercenaries 2
Dead Rising
Deathspank
Hydro Thunder
Lara Croft: Guardian of Light
Snoopy Flying Ace
Shred Nebula

You can play these on your main account by signing in on a second controller or transferring the licenses to your console. Sell or trade, pm me if interested.

Chairhome

Selling a working Non-HDMI 360 with a wireless controller. $100 shipped
Upgrading to a slim. Will include VGA cable if wanted. Also have linksys bridge I can add for a little more... Please PM if interested for more details.

Dr. Acid Avatar said:
I have a sealed G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 4GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 stick of ram. Comes with lifetime warranty!

I have two of these installed and they just fly.

I'm looking to sell this for $50 shipped or put it towards a trade on a PCI-E video card. Willing to add cash or Gamestop giftcards.

Up.

knee said:
New Page - Buy my stuff! :D

Some of the prices are negotiable. Send offers via PM!

• Limited Edition Red XBOX360 Controller w/ Play and Charge.
    $55 Shipped.

• Both Brand New - Verizon Wireless G Router AND Linksys Cable Modem.
    $50 Shipped gets BOTH. No International Shipping.

• Philips HDTV Amplified Antenna
    $16 Shipped!

• Brand New, T-Mobile prepaid phone.
    Comes with charger, manuals etc. Good for a travel phone.
    $13 SHIPPED!

• Brand New Microsoft Wireless Mouse 3000
    Crimson (Roll Tide!) and White!
    $13 Shipped!

• Tekken Wireless Joystick for PS3 - $25 shipped

• 3 x GREEN LED Antec TriCool 120mm fans - $32 shipped!
    YOU GET THREE FANS, but only one is pictured.

• Neo Geo Pocket Color - Comes with SNK vs. Capcom, Match of the Millenium. There are signs of wear, including a line on the inside (?) on the very left screen. You can see it in the picture Not sure what it is (hair?) or how it got there. You can't feel it when you run your finger over it. I'm not the first owner. CMOS Battery is dead, so it doesn't tell the right time. I think it's a CR2032, but I'm not sure. It's easily replaceable from a panel on the back.

$25 $23 Shipped!

Clean you inbox.

For Sale:

White PSP Go - $120 shipped

IMG_0125.jpg

IMG_0125.jpg

Nintendo DSi XL with Resident Evil: Deadly Silence, Flipnote Studio, Brain Age Express: Math , Brain Age Express:Arts & Letters , Photo Clock, Photo Dojo, Mighty Flip Champs and Mario vs. Donkey Kong Minis March Again! - $120 shipped

IMG_0129.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

robot

FOR SALE:

Sonic Free Riders (kinect only) - SOLD
Opened but in flawless condition

I also have Dead Rising 2 w/ the guide that I'm on the fence about selling. Make me an offer, I might take it!

Chairhome said:
Selling a working Non-HDMI 360 with a wireless controller. $100 shipped
Upgrading to a slim. Will include VGA cable if wanted. Also have linksys bridge I can add for a little more... Please PM if interested for more details.
What size hard drive?

Yuripaw

Banned
I wasn't sure if I wanted to post this on here, but gamestop's trade in values are insulting.

For Sale:

Xbox 360 elite (black system) with a 120gb hard drive, which I will format and clear before shipping. I've never had any problems with the system since I got it last year.

I only have 1 controller to offer with it, because I never needed more than that. It comes along with a blue controller and blue rechargeable battery, as well as the holder for regular AA batteries. Play and charge cable is also included.

I have standard definition AV cables, and a HDMI cable (new 6 ft) included as well.

I really don't have much in terms of games to offer along with it, but this is what I got:
Banjo-Kazooie Nuts n Bolts, Blue Dragon, Borderlands, Marvel Ultimate Alliance/Forza Motorsport 2, Resident Evil 5, Perfect Dark Zero, and Splinter Cell Double Agent. All games are complete, and in good condition.

I don't want to sell any of the games individually, I'm just looking to sell this as a lot. I'm not really sure what to ask for this all, because prices for Xbox 360s seem to be all over the place depending on where you look. I'm open to offers, so please feel free to PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Just thought I'd mention that I would be open to video game trades. Such as PS3/PS2/PS1 games, or a Nintendo DS with some games.

Have another item I'm trying to sell:

Gateway Netbook/laptop computer I've had for a few months. It's always worked great for me, but I haven't ever really needed it or put it to good use. The specs are as follows:

Model #: ZA8

Operating System: Windows Vista Home 32-bit
Processor: AMD Athlon 64 L110
LCD Screen: 11.6" size screen
Memory/RAM: 2GB
Storage/HDD: 250GB hard drive
WLAN: 802.11 b/g
WWAN: NO
Bluetooth: NO
Webcam: Gateway Webcam
Battery: 6-cell Li-ion battery pack

I still have the box and manuals to include with the netbook, as well as a carrying case, and USB mouse that I bought separately.

I am asking $280, but am open to offers.

I'll post my usual stuff in a minute
some quick stuff for sale.

PM me offers, cyl, paypal, etc

Amazon promo code for 50% off Marvel vs Capcom 3, basically making it $30

Capcom triple pack- $24 shipped if bought all together
Dead Rising 1-$9 shipped-mint
Devil may cry 4-$9 shipped-mint
Lost Planet: extreme conditions- colonies edition-sealed-$9 shipped
7586e310-1.jpg

game boy advance games
*mario and luigi superstar saga has already been sold*
68973_117673094957195_100001435159130_126658_4276374_n.jpg

castlevania circle of the moon- $15 shipped, box is bent, can provide more pics
warioware inc micro minigames- $18 shipped , box is kinda bent, can provide more pics
mario golf advance tour $13 shipped
f-zero gp legend- $13 shipped

snes games:
5161114d-1.jpg

cf61c4ef.jpg

c1eb3be1.jpg

metal gear solid 1 - complete- $14 shipped
4064cb5d.jpg

nintendo 64 games:
c4be5cce.jpg

43db5f94.jpg

c99266aa-1.jpg

dedbdae3-1.jpg

Stuff for sale/trade! I just came back from living in Japan for almost two years...I brought back a lot of stuff, and need to get rid of a lot of it (due to lack of space). =/

Lots of random Japanese goodies such as a Mushihime sama 360 arcade stick, Anime T-shirts, posters, keychains, etc.

Link to my list

Jomjom

Banned
Have:

• 1600 Xbox Live Points Card - Trade for your $20 PSN card or offer
  • 20,000 Wii points in my account (no codes, I will gift games you want to you) - trade for PSN points or DLs or Paypal at 75% value (ex: $7.50 for 1000 pts game)

Strategy Guides:

• Alpha Protocol
  • Animal Crossing: City Folk
  • Bakugan
  • Battlefield: Bad Company
  • Bioshock
  • Bioshock 2
  • Crackdown 2
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates
  • Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearer
  • God of War III
  • Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days
  • Modnation Racers
  • Nier
  • Red Steel 2
  • Spider-Man: Web of Shadows
  • Spore LE Bundle
  • Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
  • Uncharted 2
$3 each + shipping at cost (usually 2.50 or so Media mail, price increases with more weight)

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
I'm in the process of selling off my comics collection and I've pulled out a few notables in addition to some full runs and random stuff. All prices are shipped, everything has been bagged and boarded and in mint/nm condition. Most of the values are a combination of price guide/ebay/condition, none have been graded but I'd think could easily grab a 9 or better from CGC. Make me an offer!

mikeDOTspitalieriATgmailDOTcom
Here's a pdf list off the first few boxes I've cataloged. Mostly 1990s

Thumbnail view

Hi-res close ups available upon request

Lot pics available upon request

Highlights:
Hulk 340 - Hulk vs. Wolverine
Uncanny X-Men 266 - First Appearance Gambit
Uncanny X-Men 213 - Wolverine vs. Sabretooth
Uncanny X-men 141, 142 - Days of Future Past
Uncanny X-Men 134, 136 - Dark Phoenix Saga

edit: sorry everyone

(click for larger)

Pioneer TRE-D800 wireless headphones. Includes a spare headphone so two people can listen. They have two optical inputs - fiber optic as well as coaxial - and one R/W input. The slot on the top recharges two AA's so you can always have batteries ready. Also included is a converter box.

The system has three Dolby Headphone settings and they sound great. I've used the headphones with Blu-Rays, DVD's and games and they all come through very clear. The box has its own volume control for when you use wired headphones (which would be weird as they're wireless, but it's there) but the headphones themselves have independent volume controls as well.

I have the original boxes for shipping purposes so they'll come well packed. I bought these off a GAFer a while ago but don't need them now as my son no longer takes naps. I don't remember what I paid for them but I see that the Tritton AX 720 are available for $130 and they do about the same thing so how about $100? I'm negotiable, so PM me with reasonable offers. I have a lot of feedback here, even if most of it's in the last thread. My ebay id is the same.

Added:

Beat the game so I'm selling it. I have the collector's edition Deak Starkiller skin / gold saber crystal DLC code and the Gamestop Darth Starkiller / silver saber crystal DLC code both unused as well as the collector's edition guide - useful for finding those ever elusive holicrons. $70 shipped

I'm looking to sell a like new Action Replay 4M Plus for the Saturn for $19 shipped. Pictures are available via PM. I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

PRICE DROPS!!!!!!!!!!!

Selling all of these USED games. PM me if you want to buy. Thanks!

If you don't want to pay the price listed then just PM me with what you want to pay for it. Please don't get upset if you have to wait a few days to get it at the price you want as I will only be accepting the lower prices if the game does not sell at what I have it listed at currently.

Also NA only unless you want to pay for international shipping on top of the shipped price listed.

Xbox 360

Grid Xbox 360 --- $16 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010845.jpg

Need for Speed: SHIFT Xbox 360 --- $25 $20 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010844.jpg

NHL 2010 Xbox 360 --- $25 $20 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010846.jpg

FIFA 2010 Xbox 360 --- $25 $20 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010847.jpg

FIFA 2009 Xbox 360 --- $20 $15 Shipped
(No picture. Forgot to take one)

PS3

Dragon Age Origins PS3 --- $23 $20 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010843.jpg

NCAA 2011 PS3 --- $40 $35 Shipped ****This one has only been played once****:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010849.jpg

isny

napkin dispenser
Decided to sell off my GBA collection with the 3DS coming out soon. Figured I'd offer them to Gaf before ebay. Prices are just what I'd like, willing to negotiate, especially if you purchase a few.

All games are in brand new complete condition unless otherwise states. (Complete meaning box, manual, insets, cartridge, and instructions)

Pictures available upon request. Items ship from Canada. Prefer to sell a few at a time to save us both on shipping.

Wario Ware Twisted $20
Mario Golf Advance Tour $10
Super Mario World (Mario Advance 2) $20
Metroid Fusion (box isn't in greatest condition, but is complete) $20
Metroid Zero Mission $25
Advance Wars (cart only in DS box with printed art) $5
Advance Wars 2 $20
Dr. Mario / Puzzle League $15
Zelda Minish Cap $30
Zelda Four Swords/Link to the Past $20
Final Fantasy V $25
Final Fantasy VI (DS Box with printed art, with cart and original instructions) $25
Final Fantasy I/II $25
Final Fantasy Tactics $10
Super Puzzle Fighter II $15
Zelda Classic Famicom $20
Castlevania Classic NES (cart only) $10
Gradius Galaxies (cart only) $10

I also have a brand new Cobalt/Black dual tone DS Lite with a full years warranty on it available. The box is a little beat, but everything is brand new. Looking for $100, but will negotiate if you plan on picking up any games.

Baconbitz

Banned
NOTE: I accept Cash, Checks, Wii points, Itunes cards, Amazon gift cards

WTS:
Xbox 360:
Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Aliance combo- $15.00
cmex3.jpg

Xbox 360 Controller with Play and Charge Kit- $25.00
TcjXG.jpg

Nintendo:
GBA Games:
Jet Grind Radio - $5.00
BRvnu.jpg

Gamecube Games:
Metroid Prime- $10.00
Nnn2M.jpg

Other:
Creative Live! Cam Video IM Ultra- $25.00
9NyrG.jpg

WTB:
PSone with controllers and cables.

DJ Lushious said:
WTB Zone of the Enders: 2nd Runner.

After playing through the MGS series again, I'm looking to play through Kojima's other PS2 series. :D

Just be forewarned that the first one isn't as good but if you play the second one first it's almost impossible to play the first one.

Crisis

Banned
Hey everyone. Just posting to let you all know that I have just updated the NeoGAF Buy/Sell/Trade User Feedback List to be accurate as of this post. So far there's no real issues to report so I'm really glad that everyone's trades are going well. However there's one order of business that I need to address really quickly.

I am not a moderator. A lot of people seem to be under the mistaken impression that I am. If I've done something to make you think so then I'm sorry, but that isn't the case. I get private messages all the time that are in regards to keeping up the list. A name change here, "somebody didn't give me feedback" there, etc. I usually try to help the person where I can but I can only do so much.

That being said, I got a PM earlier tonight when I started updating the list that kind of made me guarantee that I needed to post something about this. If you go back through this thread (which I don't recommend, but you could) you'll see some posters complaining about the frequency or the length of other posters' lists. I get PMs about that kind of stuff like all the fucking time. Different users complaining about different users. I got this one earlier tonight.

qj7jE.png

The name of the person who sent it to me is omitted because it's not my intention to shame that person or anyone else who has sent me a message. If you have a legitimate issue with regards to the list or the thread that I might can solve then please PM me. I want to help you with those. But if your only purpose is to complain about bullshit like this then please don't even take the time to write out a PM. I would suggest that you PM whoever it is that's bothering you or if it's just something egregious then just PM a moderator. I can't help you with that.

I don't think I have ever complained about anyone having too long of a post on here before, but seriously.. mikespit1200, please just consolidate your list. there is no need to do the

"X-men 1"
"X-men 2" etc..

just go about it like, "X-men series" "Batman" yada yada ...

If you would be so kind... Not saying it's something you really "HAVE" to do, but I wouldn't buy from someone that makes a super long huge post like that... it's not like someone will be like "OH LOOK!" "X-men 13!"... nope.

Thanks in advance from pretty much everyone who has harassed people in the past!

Crisis said:
Hey everyone. Just posting to let you all know that I have just updated the NeoGAF Buy/Sell/Trade User Feedback List to be accurate as of this post.

thanks again.. not even a mod, and still working your ass off. did you get screwed over in the last forum or something? I have had so much good success on here, I would rather use this than ebay any day! Thanks again!

muckhole

Super positive feedback for FoxMcCloudDS.

Gave me a great price on some 360 VGA cables, and was an excellent communicator. Thanks so much again!

Hug him! Everyone!

sk3tch

kitchenmotors said:
Positive feedback for sk3tch! Bought a Gold Classic Controller Pro from him and he promptly shipped it!

Right back at you, buddy. Thanks for the quick payment! Positive feedback for kitchenmotors. :)

sk3tch

Selling Gameboy Advance *BOXES* (no games or system included - but manuals, inserts, etc. are there)...PM offers. I want to sell all of them together, preferably.

These were found in my shed and were stored in a plastic container so they are preserved well. I sold the system/games years ago and must have figured I lost the boxes/manuals. Heh.

bet0fk.jpg

Space Channel 5 for the Sega Dreamcast - new/factory sealed - $6 shipped

(click to super size the pic)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom