• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Koroshi said:
Positive feedback for DJ Lushious. Paid quickly, and is a great guy to deal with!
And positive feedback for Koroshi. Very nice person to discuss these matters with and was insanely fast on shipping! My first experience buying/selling/trading on NeoGAF was fantastic!

Selling all of these USED games. PM me if you want to buy. Thanks!

If you don't want to pay the price listed then just PM me with what you want to pay for it. Please don't get upset if you have to wait a few days to get it at the price you want as I will only be accepting the lower prices if the game does not sell at what I have it listed at currently.

Also NA only unless you want to pay for international shipping on top of the shipped price listed.

Xbox 360

Grid Xbox 360 --- $16 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010845.jpg

Need for Speed: SHIFT Xbox 360 --- $25 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010844.jpg

NHL 2010 Xbox 360 --- $25 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010846.jpg

FIFA 2010 Xbox 360 --- $25 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010847.jpg

FIFA 2009 Xbox 360 --- $20 Shipped
(No picture. Forgot to take one)

PS3

Dragon Age Origins PS3 --- $23 Shipped
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010843.jpg

NCAA 2011 PS3 --- $40 Shipped ****This one has only been played once****:D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v327/knoob/P1010849.jpg

Selling:

Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2 (PS3): $45
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3): $15
Bioshock 2 (PS3): $15

US and Paypal only, thanks! PM me!

Just a question for you guys: Is shipping internationally for the first time a pain? Are there any steps involved, or do you ship it like anything else?

knee

Koroshi said:
Just a question for you guys: Is shipping internationally for the first time a pain? Are there any steps involved, or do you ship it like anything else?

It's a pain, depending on your patience and the amount of traffic at your local post office. :lol

Just remember to fill out the customs form before you get in line. They like that.

TP

I have a $25 Gamestop Gift Card I want to trade for a 2000 Wii Points code

Edit: Done! :D
and positive feedback for vgachi57

Bump for a new week.

PM me if you're interested in any of the below items.

Some of the packaging of the sticks may have been damaged during the initial shipment to me, but they all are practically new, just tested once to ensure they work.

The PS2 is in like new condition also.

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED. My zip is 92277. This is a big deal when it comes to arcade sticks. They can weigh probably about 10 pounds and have wide boxes.

Selling:

HRAP EX w Sanwa parts $75 (Xbox joystick)

HRAP 3 Amazon Edition w all Sanwa $75 (PS3 joystick) Box is not in perfect condition

Madcatz SFIV TE PS3 $75

Madcatz SFIV TE Xbox $75

Madcatz MVC2 TE Xbox $75

Madcatz SFIV SE PS3 w all Sanwa $40

Qanba Arcade Fightstick 2 PS3 $75

Qanba Arcade Fightstick 2 Xbox $75

Black Playstation 2 Slim $45

Positive Feedback for Joule, LQX and Violenthero.

WANT TO BUY:
2nrlkr9.png

Must include Club Nintendo code unused, I have PayPal. (looking for a deal)

Prices Lowered on everything!
Advice from anyone? I mean I have lowered these prices many times and can't get anyone to buy them.

US Preferred & Paypal only. PM me your offers/negotiate.

SELLING (SHIPPING will be determined when I get your address. Paypal payment must be sent as a gift.)
(Disk, Manual, Case in excellent condition)

PlayStation 3 (PICTURE: 1)
Assassin's Creed Greatest Hits - $10
Brutal Legend - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Street Fighter IV - $10

Wii (PICTURE: 1)
Little King's Story - $13
Marble Saga Kororinpa - $10
Minicopter: Adventure Flight - $10
New Play Control! Pikmin - $12
Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure - $13

Nintendo DS (PICTURES: 1, 2, 3)
Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors 2 - $8
Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo Tales - $10
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon - $12 (Sold: 10/21)
Mega Man ZX - $12
Mega Man Star Force: Pegasus - $10
Mega Man Star Force 2: Zerker x Ninja - $10
Scribblenauts - $10 (Sold: 10/21)
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - $15 (Sold: 10/21)
Sonic Chronicles: The Dark Brotherhood - $10

vgachi57

Spiderjericho said:
HRAP EX w Sanwa parts $75 (Xbox joystick)
HRAP 3 Amazon Edition w all Sanwa $75 (PS3 joystick) Box is not in perfect condition
Madcatz SFIV TE PS3 $75
Madcatz SFIV TE Xbox $75
Madcatz MVC2 TE Xbox $75
Madcatz SFIV SE PS3 w all Sanwa $40
Qanba Arcade Fightstick 2 PS3 $75
Qanba Arcade Fightstick 2 Xbox $75
those are some nice arcade sticks. my wife would not be happy if i were to get any more :p but props on having nice sticks. :)

Coldsnap

Selling my Xbox 360 Elite.

-Original Packaging
-All Connectors
-One Black Controller
-Xbox 360 rechargeable battery pack
-Xbox 360 vision camera
-Grand Theft Auto 4
-Ghost Recon Advance Warfighter

$175'ish? Maybe more, maybe less

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Jeo said:
I have a $25 Gamestop Gift Card I want to trade for a 2000 Wii Points code

Why wouldn't you just use that gift card to buy the wii points?

Salsa

This has nothing to do with everything, but:

Is there a way for me to buy Nintendo DSi points by email or something ?

I mean, im not in the US, so its a pain to buy points and having to wait for the actual card to be delivered, id be just fine with the seller sending me the code via email.

Zing

Banned
SalsaShark said:
This has nothing to do with everything, but:

Is there a way for me to buy Nintendo DSi points by email or something ?

I mean, im not in the US, so its a pain to buy points and having to wait for the actual card to be delivered, id be just fine with the seller sending me the code via email.

Are DSi points interchangeable with the Wii Shop points? In other words, does Nintendo only sell "Nintendo points" that can be used on either platform?

I ask because I have about 8000 points on cards that are unused, which I would gladly sell and email you the numbers.

*edit* a little Google later and the answer appears to be "yes".

So, yes, I have up to four North American 2000 point cards still in the retail package that I would sell and send the code in email.

Salsa

Zing said:
Are DSi points interchangeable with the Wii Shop points? In other words, does Nintendo only sell "Nintendo points" that can be used on either platform?

I ask because I have about 8000 points on cards that are unused, which I would gladly sell and email you the numbers.

So, yes, I have up to four North American 2000 point cards still in the retail package that I would sell and send the code in email.

Oh that's awesome. Not sure if it applies to every card though, as ive seen Wii points cards and DSi points cards. But, if they all are, ill gladly buy at least one from you later this month. Ill let you know via PM.

You could send me a PM with the prices you have in mind.

GCNemesis

Additional pictures of everything listed are available upon request!
Shipping to U.S., PayPal only.

New Item For Sale!
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3) - $42 shipped
Mint condition, everything intact, instructions and UNUSED code for Symphony of the Night included.

Persona Collection for Sale!

Persona 2 - $70 shipped
11l30vb.jpg

Mint condition, everything intact, both discs, instructions and original artwork in case included.

Persona 3 FES - $18 shipped
2uzs60p.jpg

Mint condition, everything intact and instructions included.

Persona 4 - $20 shipped
2r23j8m.jpg

Mint condition although there is one small sliver missing from the top corner of the case. Everything intact and instructions included.

$100 shipped for all three!

------------------------------------------

iPhone 4 - Speck Pixeljunk HD Cases
106cb2x.jpg

(1) Brand new - $10 shipped
(1) Opened, but never used. Everything in case included. - $8 shipped
$15 shipped for both!

vgachi57

Zing said:

they are interchangeable, until you actually redeem the card. then the 2000 pts are entirely locked to that platform. unless they've changed the policy recently.

Zing

Banned
vgachi57 said:
they are interchangeable, until you actually redeem the card. then the 2000 pts are entirely locked to that platform. unless they've changed the policy recently.

Ah, yes, I should have specified that. The points are sold platform independent, but once redeemed in a particular store, they are tied to that store.

vgachi57 said:
those are some nice arcade sticks. my wife would not be happy if i were to get any more :p but props on having nice sticks. :)
Thanks. I've lowered the price, yet no one wants to give them a nice, warm home. I started collecting to collect arcade sticks but my interests have diverted to job-related exploits.

Slappy967

Neo Member
Ultra mega positive feedback for xaosslug!

If you like good communication & good prices then you should buy something off him already :D

Jomjom

Banned
Looking to trade my 1600 Xbox Live Points Card for $20 PSN.

Also I have 20,000 Wii points on my account that I will never use. If you are looking for Wii VC games and whatnot, I can gift them to your account. I am open to trades for stuff or Paypal offers.

Borman

FS: Brand New Modnation Racers (Note : There is a slash through the barcode, due to it being a prize I won)

IMG_20101028_222549.jpg

IMG_20101028_222559.jpg

30$ Shipped

Greyvvolf

Zing said:

I sent you a PM Zing.

HYDE

Banned
WTT

I have a 48 hour xbox live gold card, and a Halo Recon Helmet code.
I would like to trade someone for Wii points, let me know what you want, and how many points in your pm.

I will PM my codes if you will PM your codes.

Smidget

I put this on craigslist at the moment (so sorry for the dumbed down language), but figured I'd see if there are any biters on here....

http://orlando.craigslist.org/vgm/2039697914.html

I know the damage will turn a lot of people off, but maybe someone won't care?

I'll probably be looking for the same price on here including shipping and I'll FedEx it overnight (from my job so it's relatively cheap...).

Hello GAF, I'm looking for the following collectors editions of these games. Please note, I want them to be no less than complete (Disc, and special box or artbooks all included please). I'm also only looking for NTSC collectors editions, no other region please. :D

I have PayPal, just PM me if you have any of these items and want to get rid of them. Please, when you message me can you tell me what price you'd like to sell the item for? I hate making deals in fear of low balling.

Xbox 360
Assassin's Creed
Assassin's Creed II
Batman: Arkham Asylum
BioShock
Dragon Age: Origins
Fallout 3
Mass Effect
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Sith Edition (Tin case)

PlayStation 3
Demon's Souls
Metal Gear Solid 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom