• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

RickA238

Selling an unopened Gigabyte GTX 460 1GB graphics card. Looking for $160 shipped, but certainly willing to take offers.

I just RMA'ed the card and Gigabyte sent me a brand new one as a replacement. Still 18 months left on the warranty. Wonderful card. Selling because I'm planning on upgrading to a GTX 570.

CyReN

Xbox Live 12 month $45 shipped

dv387.jpg

Saints Row 3 (New) $45 shipped
Saints Row 3 (Like New, has online code) $40 shipped

rE32A.jpg

Kinect Disney (New) $38 shipped

DICRO.jpg

Feel free to PM me about prices, questions etc.

100% Ebay Feedback
100% CAG Feedback
100% Neogaf Feedback.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Would anyone be interested in a Cosmo Black 3DS system or Zelda OoT 3D?

The system is a launch unit; but I'm thinking I might take the plunge tomorrow and "upgrade" to a Zelda Limited Edition console, which means I wouldn't need my launch unit anymore.

It's in fantastic condition, both physically and functionally. The screens are 100% scratch-free, and have had a Hori Screen protector on both since Day Zero. Nothing wrong at all, except a small, small ding near the right shoulder button. Was in my pocket when I walked into a desk at school, d'oh. Doesn't hinder anything, but in the interest of full disclosure ;)

I'm thinking $130/shipped for the 3DS system, with box, cradle, cable.

$30/shipped for a sealed, but "not for resale" Zelda OoT 3DS.

Or both for $150/shipped.

Gwanatu T

I'm reposting this from the Steam thread since this is the proper place:

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Steam copy $25. I have an extra copy that I bought for someone and didn't realize that they already had it.

sladeums

Thanks for the heads up, but they did. I had the tab open for awhile--I'm not sure why I didn't end up just pulling the trigger.

it's still on sale.
you have to select Amazon as the seller.

ships in 2-5 weeks though, which is why it isn't the default choice on the page atm.

Anyone interested in a Steam account with 120~ games? A close friend of mine is selling his and I'm posting it for him.

Here is a PARTIAL list of games:

Civilization series, including Civ V
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Overlord series
Quake series
Braid
Borderlands
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War series
Portal 1 & 2
Metro 2033
Company of Heroes series
Half Life series
Brink
Bully Scholarship Edition
Torchlight
Trine
Mount & Blade series
and more...

I will send the full list to any interested buyers. Obviously there is a risk, because if Steam catches you, you could get the account banned so there's no guarantees, just so that's clear. But if you'd like a ton of Steam games for dirt cheap, here you go!

LQX

Anyone interested in a Steam account with 120~ games? A close friend of mine is selling his and I'm posting it for him.

Here is a PARTIAL list of games:

Civilization series, including Civ V
Crysis
Crysis Warhead
Overlord series
Quake series
Braid
Borderlands
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
Warhammer 40k Dawn of War series
Portal 1 & 2
Metro 2033
Company of Heroes series
Half Life series
Brink
Bully Scholarship Edition
Torchlight
Trine
Mount & Blade series
and more...

I will send the full list to any interested buyers. Obviously there is a risk, because if Steam catches you, you could get the account banned so there's no guarantees, just so that's clear. But if you'd like a ton of Steam games for dirt cheap, here you go!

I hate to fuck with anyone's deal but I would advise people think hard before doing this.

Last year I bought an account from a fellow Gaffer and changed the password and the emails over to what I wanted and and the person was able to recoup everything a few months later. Thought I had forgot my password but did some investigating and found out the fucker changed the nick and was playing my games online. Steam basically said I was out of luck.

It also violates the terms of service for Steam pretty badly. It shouldn't really be up here unless GAF wants to defend actions like this to a lawyer.

knee

I hate to fuck with anyone's deal but I would advise people think hard before doing this.

Last year I bought an account from a fellow Gaffer and changed the password and the emails over to what I wanted and and the person was able to recoup everything a few months later. Thought I had forgot my password but did some investigating and found out the fucker changed the nick and was playing my games online. Steam basically said I was out of luck.

Whoa-- did you post about it in this thread? Who was it?

I'd be really careful about the account for sale because
he bought Brink? Seriously?

WTB

Arcana Heart 3 (Limited Edition if possible, PS3)
Disgaea 4 (Premium Edition if possible)
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3)
Dragon Ball Z Budokai (PS2, NON GREATEST HITS)
Mobile Suit Gundam: Extreme VS (JAP, PS3)
Project Gotham Racing 3 (360, non platinum hits)
Saint Seiya Senki (JAP, PS3)

Attila - A Soundtrack to Party CD
Fallujah - Leper Colony CD

I am also starting to collecting sealed DBZ games from PS1, PS2, and PS2 (its a low want at the moment due to low money)

Please PM me with offers

My friend isn't going to do that, and I wouldn't post the account for him if he was the type of person that would do that. I've got a good rep on here and I'm really not interested in letting anyone get scammed.

It also violates the terms of service for Steam pretty badly. It shouldn't really be up here unless GAF wants to defend actions like this to a lawyer.

I received mod approval before posting this.

LQX

Whoa-- did you post about it in this thread? Who was it?

I'd be really careful about the account for sale because
he bought Brink? Seriously?

It was last year and I found out months after the deal he in fact recouped the account so I let it slide rather than cause a fuss. I forget who it was.

My friend isn't going to do that, and I wouldn't post the account for him if he was the type of person that would do that. I've got a good rep on here and I'm really not interested in letting anyone get scammed.

I received mod approval before posting this.

Just giving word of caution more than a do not buy the account from you.

th3dude

XLant

Neo Member
+POSITIVE FEEDBACK+ for...

darkeagle1437

Quick response time = deal in a day. Take care of yourself and kick back to the sounds of a digital maestro ;)

Friend

I have 2 4000 microsoft xbox points cards for $40 each.

I can instantly email the code or you can get the cards by snail mail

Please pm for details.

EDIT: both cards are gone

Jomjom

Banned
All of my games are in pristine condition because they go into comic book polybags after being opened. None of the games are Greatest Hits. If you have questions feel free to PM.

Selling:

||PS3||

Cross Edge (Like New, Complete) - $22 shipped

||DS||

Knights in the Nightmare (NM, Complete w/ Soundtrack) - $25 shipped

||GBA||

Super Robot Taisen: OG (Like New, Complete) - $18 shipped
Super Robot Taisen: OG 2 (Brand New) - $20 shipped
or $35 shipped for both

||Disgaea Bundle||

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness PS2 (Brand New)
Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories PS2 (Brand New)
Disgaea 3: Absence of Justice PS3 (Like New, Complete)
Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness PSP (Like New, only opened to get cover art signed by Takehito Harada, the character designer for the Disgaea series)
$60 for the lot

||Blu-Ray||

Transformers 1 & 2 (Like New) - Transformers 1 is the 2-disc special edition and Transformers 2 is the big screen IMAX 2-disc special edition, both have slipcovers - $25 shipped

rrdein

Neo Member
It's not a legal issue. "Terms of Service" do not have any legal standing. It simply gives the party providing the service the right to revoke that service if the terms are violated. The terms are not a binding obligation and there is no legal or civil issue. I don't know why this issue comes up so often with regard to people selling their Steam accounts.

orznge

Banned
Reposting this for price change.

WTS White MacBook - practically new condition, received very light use

Imgur album of MacBook pics
  • OSX 10.7
  • 2.0 GHz Core2Duo
  • 2GB Ram
  • 110GB HD
  • Power Adapter + Cord

• pristine inside: no discoloration, dirt, marks, scratches at all
  • absolutely no chipping anywhere
  • lid has minor signs of use if you have it at an angle under a bright light

Looking to get 450USD shipped. I'm verified on PayPal and can show feedback from other websites in addition to the few transactions I've done on here.

neocoder

Banned

Sorry to hear that you got scammed but how did the person recoup everything? I thought it wouldn't be possible if you changed the email/password? Was it because you left the nickname intact? Or is there no bulletproof way of securing an account formerly owned by someone else?

kodt

Banned
Sorry to hear that you got scammed but how did the person recoup everything? I thought it wouldn't be possible if you changed the email/password? Was it because you left the nickname intact? Or is there no bulletproof way of securing an account formerly owned by someone else?

The other guy could easily get it back, all he has to do is say his Steam account was hacked. He could probably prove he had credit cards used on the account and the original email address on the account so Steam would give it back to him.

Also, it is against the Steam TOS so if they found out you bought an account they could ban the account permanently and you will be out all of your games. It is not worth the risk unless it is really cheap.

The only bulletproof way would be to steal the original owner's identity :)

Positive feedback like WHOA!

First for friskykillface. The controller was in great shape. I couldn't be more satisfied.

And for xaosslug too. Dang that shipped fast! A pleasant person to do business with.

asdad123

Want to buy:

Xbox 360 drive. Non-slim version. Any size but 20gb is fine.

Please pm me with a price. I can trade a ps move controller and ps eye plus cash or just cash.

xaosslug

+1 positive feedback for Jimmy Stav! Bought a new game at a great price, and it came super fast! :-D

and

+1 positive feedback for Octorockin'! This is our 2nd trade, and it was awesome yet again. <3

This is a long shot but I just got a copy of Brink for the 360 with the Fallout clothes DLC. Anyone happen to have the Doom clothes DLC that they'd be willing to trade, by any miracle? I believe that was the GameStop preorder bonus. Thanks.

TP

Want to sell:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD and a Wii MotionPlus
does not include Club Nintendo code

Both Like New and for $55 shipped

seoYV.jpg

Friend

+1 Positive buyer feedback for RadarScope1
+1 Positive buyer feedback for rrdein

Big ups to both gentlemen for prompt payment

CatPee

Anyone interested in a 16GB HP TouchPad with a case that doubles as a stand? I'm thinking probably $140 shipped OBO for it. Condition is very good with a few very light scratches on the front that can be seen when shone under light and a few light scratches on the back. Don't really use it enough to justify keeping it around anymore and I'm too lazy to toss Android on it.

alf717

Anyone looking to off load some xbox 360 controllers? I'd like to get a few Xbox PC receivers as well. I'm interested in anything that works or is broken. Details and pics a huge plus. LMK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom