• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glennct

WTB
Still looking for Skyrim for $40 !!! (360)
Please PM me!

WTS

$40 - Modern Warfare 3 (360)
$12 - 3 month Xbox Live (I have 2 codes)
$15 - Halo Reach Download Code
$15 - Fable 3

Aselith

Looks like Cruzader is tapped out for now. Anyone else selling the PSN+ codes for around $25?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Also~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm interested in buying a copy of Colosseum: Road to Freedom for PS2 in very good/like new and complete condition. Looking to spend around $15 if anyone is willing to sell. If you're looking for more, get in touch with me and try to work something out.

Myke Greywolf

Ambassador of Goodwill
OK, I'm new here, let's see how this goes.

All games on sale are EU versions, unless otherwise indicated.

Selling

Wii
- de Blob
- House of the Dead: Overkill
- Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga
- Little King's Story
- Metroid: Other M
- Opoona
- Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
- Tatsunoko vs. Capcom (JP version)
- Wii Music

Playstation 3
- Blazblue: Calamity Trigger
- Prince of Persia
- Tekken 6
- Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X.
- Wall-E

DS
- Starfox Command

Gamecube
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time
- Sonic Adventure DX
- WWE Day of Reckoning 2

PM for details on game conditions.

Thank you for your attention!

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Hey Everyone.

I have an unopened copy of Battlefield 3 LE (PS3) that I'm trying to get rid of. I own the PC version and never see myself playing the PS3 version.

Back to Karkland is out today and since my copy is LE it comes with a back to Karkland download code (otherwise 15 bucks).

I want $70.00 USD for Battlefield 3 LE PS3.
I may consider a trade just depends on what you are offering. PM me for any potential trades.
0JHxEl.jpg

Jmac71

Positive Feedback for GamerGeorge and
Positive Feedback for Babalu

Both shipped out their games to me very quickly and were in pristine condition. Unfortunately I was on vacation and am just now getting to leave them feedback. Thanks again guys!

Chris R

Positive Feedback for xaosslug. Extremely fast PMs, quick shipping, and the item arrived exactly as they said it would (mint!).

edit: I'm still also looking into getting rid of my unopened copy of LBP2 "Special Edition". It came with the PS3 holiday bundle and is the one that comes with "$35 of bonus content". PM me with an offer.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
WTS:

All prices are shipped and are complete unless otherwise stated. I keep my stuff in flawless condition, hence my GOLD status :)
Trying to get this out ASAP, so please feel free to PM me. I also only take paypal gift or you pay fees as payment. Got screwed over too many times on chargebacks.

Bluray

• Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 $10
  • Tron 3D $10
  • Akira $25
  • Lion King Diamond Edition Steelbook $35 (has some minor dings on case from retailer)

I also have a Nikon D5100 for sale with a 32gb SD card and a Nikon 35mm f/1.8G AF-S DX Lens. Still has warranty, it's fairly new and I have receipt. I will also throw in a carrying bag, the lens also have a lens protector on it. Looking for the whole bundle $550

http://imgur.com/6KLnZ

Selling my old motherboard + processor. I bought them from newegg in January of 2009 and have been the only user. Have been part of my main system till I upgraded last week. Never overclocked.

Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 - $85 + Shipping (In original packaging. Stock HSF included)

Gigabyte EP45-UD3P - $85 + Shipping (In original packaging. Includes I/O plate, SATA and ATA cables that came with the original board, as well as brackets and other stuff. Everything in the image, basically . Rev 1.0.)

$160 + shipping for both.

Might also be interested in a DSi XL + cash trade.

heatware - www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=71656
ebay rating - http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=pvc104&ftab=AllFeedback

Will only accept Paypal Non-CC payments.
Will only ship to the 48 continental states.
Will ship from the 48105 zip code. If a buyer is in the same area and is interested, we can do a in-person sale.

Looking to Sell:
DSi (Blue) - $70 Pictures: 1 2 3
(The left shoulder button is REALLY fussy. It works, but only with added pressure or fidgeting. Comes with pictured travel case.)
DSiware games loaded on the system:
Mighty Milky Way
Mighty Flip Champs
Shantae: Risky's Revenge
Aura-Aura Climber
A Kappa's Trail
X-Scape

Also selling:
Game Boy Micro (Camo faceplate) - $40
Resident Evil (Gamecube) - $15

Looking for:
Ouendan 2

orznge

Banned
Reposting this for price change.

WTS White MacBook - practically new condition, received very light use

Imgur album of MacBook pics
  • OSX 10.7
  • 2.0 GHz Core2Duo
  • 2GB Ram
  • 110GB HD
  • Power Adapter + Cord

• pristine inside: no discoloration, dirt, marks, scratches at all
  • absolutely no chipping anywhere
  • lid has minor signs of use if you have it at an angle under a bright light

Looking to get 475USD shipped. I'm verified on PayPal and can show feedback from other websites in addition to the few transactions I've done on here.

conkwe

Neo Member
Selling a bunch of stuff listed here. PM me if interested in anything.

I'm open to trades. See my wishlist.

Currently, some items from my Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts collection is up for sale. PM me with offers.

Looking for the following items, mainly looking to trade for them:
Kinect w/ a dancing game
Sailor Moon T-Shirt
Black Butler Nendoroid Sebastian Michaelis
Any Black Butler Petit figures
Final Fantasy XIII-2 Moogle Pin Buttons that were given out at SDCC and NYCC
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together Tarot Cards
Kingdom Hearts Keychain Key Blank, prefer new and uncut. It was sold at Hot Topic, but I think it was discontinued earlier this year. It's a long shot, but if anyone could check their local Hot Topic stores to see if they still have it in stock, it would be much appreciated if someone could get one for me.
295687_hi

FLEABttn

Banned
WTB a TI-86 Calculator.

Manual not required. Cover required with all rubber feet. Looking for one in very good to like new condition, clean, no scratches on the screen, no visual anomalies like dead pixel or permanent solid lines.

Looking to spend between $30 and $40. Would prefer to pay through an amazon gift card but paypal is also an option.

Hey Everyone.

I have an unopened copy of Battlefield 3 LE (PS3) that I'm trying to get rid of. I own the PC version and never see myself playing the PS3 version.

Back to Karkland is out today and since my copy is LE it comes with a back to Karkland download code (otherwise 15 bucks).

I want $70.00 USD for Battlefield 3 LE PS3.
I may consider a trade just depends on what you are offering. PM me for any potential trades.
0JHxEl.jpg

Just an FYI, but Amazon currently has the same game, new, for $64.99 with free shipping.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
1238292-bayo_bayonetta_super.jpg

Leaving high heel, leather super sexy positive feedback for XLant

I will enjoy my copy of Bayonetta :)

Otheradam

WTS:
Xbox 360 60gb system
$150 shipped
It's a jasper unit that I've had for about 2 years. No problems, includes all items from original purchase.
Fable 3 $15 New
Willing to throw in Fable 3 with Xbox 360.

Looking for:
Subaru WRX STi preorder car code for Forza 4. Willing to pay up to $5 via paypal.

WTS:
Xbox 360 60gb system
$150 shipped
It's a jasper unit that I've had for about 2 years. No problems, includes all items from original purchase.
Fable 3 $15 New
Halo Reach download code $15

Willing to throw in one of the above games with Xbox 360.

Looking for:
Subaru WRX STi preorder car code for Forza 4. Willing to pay up to $5 via paypal.

You just got a 360 via Black Friday, didn't you? ;)

BZNzL.jpg

W53qf.jpg

kRCCh.jpg

KpazQ.jpg

3xDU3.jpg

see one you like? pm me, price will be fair!
open to trade as well.

PS2 silver slim!
excellent working condition
with controller, cable and power.
will throw in couple PS2 games as well.
$60 shipped

see one you like? pm me, price will be fair!
open to trade as well.

PS2 silver slim!
excellent working condition
with controller, cable and power.
will throw in couple PS2 games as well.
$60 shipped

Maybe it's just me, but when I click your images, the resulting ones I can't zoom in on. This makes it really difficult to see what you're selling. :)

Selling:

Uncharted 2: Among Thieves $15 - Black label, in very good to like new condition.
L.A. Noire(PS3) $15- In very good to like new condition.

Willing to negotiate on prices.

If you have a copy of Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin, I would like to talk to you about it.

Thanks.

Yuripaw

Banned
leaving SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for yuripaw. agreed to sell me a game but asked for extra time before sending, which i was totally fine with. in the end, he didn't want me to wait any longer and just shipped me a new copy.

there are no words for how great this man is. well... except for the word "great" or "truly great"

Aww shucks, positive feedback right back at ya for vgachi57, as well as positive feedback for LQX. Both were a pleasure to work with.

WTS:
Nintendo 3DS system, cosmo black. SOLD

MrDaravon

WTS (Daravon needs money for Christmas gifts!)
-Prices are shipped in continental US; generally will not haggle unless you're buying multiple things.
-Paypal Only!
-NeoGAF Gold Member, 100% feedback on ebay/CAG, etc.
-Not looking to trade for anything right now. except maaaaaybe MS points.

Final Fantasy 6 Advance (SEALED) - $60 shipped
-Factory sealed (not a reseal), no visible crease/damage to box. Picture

PS1 Memory card lot - $20 shipped
-2 sealed cards, 5 with PSM stickers, all are official Sony and in working condition. Picture
*All PS1 cards and WA PS2 card for $30 shipped

PS2 Wild Arms Alter Code F Memory Card - $15 shipped
-As pictured (on the right), a Japanese-only release. Picture
*All PS1 cards and WA PS2 card for $30 shipped

The Slayers First Three Seasons Box Set -$20 shipped
-Like new, was only ever opened and the first disc removed. Picture

Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set - $20 shipped
-Never opened. Picture 1, Picture 2

Wild Arms Alter Code F 2004 Calendar & History of Wild Arms DVD - $30 shipped
-Pre-order bonuses for the Japanese release of Wild Arms Alter Code F. The DVD is mint but the case is partially smashed. Also please bear in mind the DVD is Region Coded for Japan (Region 2 I believe?) so you will need a PC/player capable of playing it. Picture

Turtle Beach X31 Headset - $20 shipped AS-IS
-A bit of a weird one; the headset was bought new by me, and is still in good condition with no obvious tears/rips, etc. There are no issues I have noticed with game audio. However regarding the XBL mic/chat function; occasionally the headset would either get a bit of static OR nothing would be noticeable but then I would not be able to hear the other people in my party chat (but they could still hear me) which was immediately resolved by plugging the talkback cable out and back in. I am not sure if it is the talkback cable, or one of the ports maybe going a bit, but I received a higher-end headset as a gift so I never investigated further, so this has been gathering dust for 6 months. If you need it only for game audio there should be no issues, but for chatting purposes you may have some minor issues. Turtle Beach does also sell replacement talkback cables, so that may or may not resolve the issue; as such I am selling this strictly as-is with the above description. Picture 1, Picture 2

Call of Duty Elite Founder code/card - $20
-Card that came with MW3 Hardened Edition that can be used on the Elite website to redeem for Founder status once that is no longer available through purchasing a premium subscription after 12/13/11. I am not sure if this code will work for PS3 players, but it is a website code and not a XBL Marketplace code. Will provide code upon payment, but can mail card if you would like, would probably be better served as a Christmas gift for someone since that will be past the cutoff date.

Azumanga Daioh Manga complete set 1-4 - $15 shipped
-As seen, all were bought new by me and are in mint condition. Picture

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL) - $30 shipped
-As seen, in mint condition. Picture

Zing

Banned
If anything interests you, send a PM and we can work out a deal.

Photos of all items here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsjudF8MD

Game Boy
Castlevania: The Adventure
Castlevania 2: Belmont's Revenge
Final Fantasy Adventure [CIB]

Game Boy Advance [all CIB]
DK: King of Swing
Drill Dozer
F-Zero Maximum Velocity
Mario Golf: Advance Tour
Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
Sword of Mana

Nintendo DS
Chrono Trigger [sealed]
Elite Beat Agents

NES
-cart and manual-
Blaster Master
Crystalis
Dragon Warrior II [with map]
Duck Tales
Faxanadu
Life Force
Legendary Wings
Mario Bros.
Metroid
River City Ransom
Solstice
Stinger
-cart only-
Bionic Commando
Castlevania [5 screw]
Clash at Demonhead
Cobra Triangle
Gradius
Gun.Smoke
M.U.L.E.
Mighty Bomb Jack
Nightshade
Pirates!
R.C. Pro Am
Rush'N Attack [5 screw]
Snake Rattle N Roll
Solomon's Key
Super C
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Legend of Zelda
Willow
Wizardry
Yo! Noid
Zanac

Super NES
Secret of Mana [with manual]
Soul Blazer [with manual]
Zombies Ate My Neighbors
Super Mario World

Nintendo GameCube
Animal Crossing [with original, unused memory card]
Battalion Wars
Geist
Metroid Prime
Pikmin 2 [no manual]
Super Mario Sunshine

Wii
Wii Fit Plus with Balance Board [CIB]
Wii Music
Wii Zapper & Link's Crossbow Training [sealed]

PlayStation
Air Combat [long box]
Azure Dreams
Chocobo Dungeon 2
Colony Wars
Crash Bandicoot 2
Dragon Warrior VII
Final Fantasy Chronicles
Ridge Racer [long box, retail]
Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage [manual missing some pages]
Syphon Filter
Tekken [long box]
Tekken 2
Tekken 3
Tomb Raider
Um Jammer Lammy

PlayStation 2
Eye Toy: Play [retail box with camera]
Eye Toy: Antigrav
God Hand [sealed]
Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Phantom Brave [sealed]
Ratchet & Clank
Ratchet & Clank 2
Splinter Cell
Suikoden Tactics

Hardware
PS2 component cable in retail package [also works with the PS3]
GameCube memory card 251 sealed in retail package
GameCube GBA link cable sealed in retail package
GameCube memory card 251 in retail package [japanese]
GameCube controller in retail package, white with 3 meter cords [japanese, designed for the Wii]

(._.)

Banned
Intel 510 Series (Elm Crest) SSDSC2MH120A2K5 2.5" 120GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)

tv3nM.jpg

brand new, still in box, never opened

Willing to sell it for $260 shipped (paypal from united states residents only)

that is a $25+ savings if you got one off of newegg (which is where I got this one from). was gonna put another one in my PC but decided I'm no longer interested. This was an impulse purchase. They wont let me return it :S

PM me

I have cut the price to $250 shipped. last bump before I try to sell it elsewhere

Zing

Banned
Anyone have a boat load of region 1 DVD movies they have sitting around to sell? I'm interested in picking up a bunch, but I don't want to mess around cherry picking on ebay.

XLant

Neo Member
I would suggest using a different image hosting site such as ************.

I clicked on the link and it opened another window with a bunch of live webcam windows that are NSFW.
Thanks for the heads-up on that; I like imagevenue's simple interface, but if it's causing those kind of pop-ups I'm going to have to let that baby go along with the bathwater.

Do you have any recommendations for an alternative, allowed image host?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom