• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

diffusionx

Gold Member
Interested in:
Motorstorm Pacific Rift (is this game OOP?)
PSP 3000 - black, cfw if possible

Have to sell:
Deus Ex HR 360
Uncharted 2
Orange Box 360
MVC3 360

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
WTB: Madcatz 360 FightPad $20 shipped

I remember when several people here were selling them for $15. I got a PS3 version back then. Don't know if they all got offloaded or not. Gamestop is selling the WWE version for $20 but it's out of stock online and for some reason my local Gamestop is selling it for $30 so I can't use their pickup@store option (random and lame!)
Not sure if you're interested, but the PDP Versus pads are only $20 in store at Gamestop.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Not sure if you're interested, but the PDP Versus pads are only $20 in store at Gamestop.
That would be nice for shmups but I'd be getting it for platformers and whatnot so I want a proper d-pad.

Actually, you know what, fuck it. It's also $20 online and Gamestop has free shipping going right now so I ordered it. The microswitches on the buttons is what really sold it to me. Hopefully it's also good for the directional input. I heard great things from fighting game players so maybe I'll actually get SSF4 on PC now.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Re-posting like WOAH.

6434731685_32c19f1cf5_z.jpg

Not sure if anyone here is into this stuff, but this is from the IIDX Distorted PS2 LE release. It's the Cardinal Gate CD is gone, some cards, a "calendar", and some collectable pins. $30 shipped or shoot me an offer.

6434730867_5848722d9f_z.jpg

PC games.

Bioshock, Titan Quest, Condemned: Criminal Origins, Guitar Hero 3, RE4, Fable: TLC, Myst 10th Anniversary Edition, Sims 2: Nightlife, Serious Sam 2, Fate: Undiscovered Realms.

I could sell these individually, but they're taking up space on my shelf. I'd like to sell the entire bunch for $25 shipped or, of course, shoot me an offer. Really, any offer. :p

Also, buying Disgaea 4, any version (complete).

Positive Feedback for GamerGeorge and
Positive Feedback for Babalu

Both shipped out their games to me very quickly and were in pristine condition. Unfortunately I was on vacation and am just now getting to leave them feedback. Thanks again guys!

Positive feedback for Jmac71. Great buyer, highly recommended.

Seanbob11

Super duper postive feedback for sk3tch! He was really fast at sending me the Batman! So much faster than I am for posting this feedback. For that I am deeply sorry and will be eternally in his debt.

Cruzader

Banned
Super Positive Feedback for olubode.

Great seller! Gave me a sweet deal for his Soul games. Both came in great shape and he shipped really fast, alittle too fast ;) Great guy and I'd love to work with him again.

And

Positive Feedback for Lothars.
Positive Feedback for krae_man.

These guys payed me quick for the PSN+ card and were really friendly in their PMs. Thank you again to all!

johnsmith

remember me
No thank you, I'd like to be able to use the DS3 + tv-out features.

The TV out is garbage on all models of psp. The only way you're going to get a full size display on an HDTV is to use remote joy lite on your PC and output that to a TV, unless your tv has some ridiculous stretching features.

aechris

Does anyone want to trade a copy of Devil Survivor: Overclocked for my copy of Super Mario 3D Land sitting here on my desk? Kind of interested in Kirby's Return to Dream Land for Wii too, if that could work to be something! I haven't traded with anyone on here before but I have tons of feedback on my Goozex account I can show ya. I live in Canada.

notworksafe

Positive feedback for ptown and Tawney Bomb! Both are good sellers. Sent pics, communicated well, and shipped with everything well packed. :)

TaKeRx

Looking for UMVC3 (360) most preferably wanting to buy. Please PM.

Also selling the following iTunes Gift Cards:

3 ($25) - $20
$100 - $85

Sydle

For trade:
Uncharted 3 (I did not use the online pass)
Dance Central (used import code for DC2)
Final Fantasy XIII

Want:
Crackdown 2
Assassin's Creed 2 (360)
Batman: Arkham Asylum (360)
Batman: Arkham City (360)
Deus Ex Human Revolution (360)
Fable III (360)
inFamous 2

US only. My games are in excellent condition, yours should be too.

WTB

Arcana Heart 3 (Limited Edition if possible, PS3)
Disgaea 4 (Premium Edition if possible)
Dragon Ball Z: Ultimate Tenkaichi (PS3)
Dragon Ball Z Budokai (PS2, NON GREATEST HITS)
Project Gotham Racing 3 (360, non platinum hits)

Attila - A Soundtrack to Party CD
Fallujah - Leper Colony CD

I am also starting to collecting sealed DBZ games from PS1, PS2, and PS2 (its a low want at the moment due to low money)

Please PM me with offers

WTB

Metroid Prime Trilogy for a decent price. Willing to pay up, just trying to avoid the eBay tax and buy directly from a gaffer. I finally just bought a Wii for the first time and I haven't played any of these games before.

sk3tch

Super duper postive feedback for sk3tch! He was really fast at sending me the Batman! So much faster than I am for posting this feedback. For that I am deeply sorry and will be eternally in his debt.

Positive feedback for Seanbob11! Great dude to work with!

Dunan

Over in the FF Type-0 thread people were admiring the limited edition OST.

Anybody want me to grab one for them and bring it back to the US when I go back on December 18? I'm going to be in the neighborhood anyway when I go to pick up my Vita on 12/17, and would be happy to grab another one -- I have my own copy already, and it's excellent -- on the way.

1319663061.jpg

(The booklet part is full-color, not just red and black as in that photo.)

It costs Y3900, which is about $51.00, and shipping inside the US is probably about $4 more. I'd be happy to ship that to a fellow Gaffer in the US at the exact cost. Paypal gift, if you don't mind. Send me a PM!

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
I have a steam key for Rage that I'd like to trade for Civilization V GOTY or Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3)

Any interest in a regular Civ V key plus a little cash?

rykomatsu

I have the following for sale:

Uncharted 3 - Used, only played offline $35obo
God of War: Origins - New, from DS3 bundle, has the "No Resale" upc $25obo
Tales of Xillia - Used Japanese version, comes w/ Milla Maxwell kyun-chara bonus $50obo
Ar Tonelico III - New Japanese version, comes with unopened preorder bonus art boom $60obo

Will ship via USPS priority mail within 2business days after cleared payment.Paypal preferred.

Thanks for your interest. All items are in excellent condition. PM if interested :)

Dunan

A while back I posted my wish list, but have managed to snag most of them on Amazon (FYI: LA Noire $20, Red Dead Redemption GOTY $30, Deus Ex $30 as I type this).

The one thing I still need is Assassin's Creed Revelations, and I don't need to have it in hand until around December 27. I'd like to pay less than the $40 that Wal-Mart offered it for. If anyone's finished with theirs, or knows that they will be about three weeks from now, I'll buy yours!

Scoobert

Hopefully I do this right lol.

I have a $400 Dell e-Gift Card I don't need.

Bought a TV from Dell awhile ago and finally got the gift card. And since I actually don't need anything else from Dell I wanted to sell it.

orznge

Banned
Reposting this for price change.

WTS White MacBook - practically new condition, received very light use

Imgur album of MacBook pics
  • OSX 10.7
  • 2.0 GHz Core2Duo
  • 2GB Ram
  • 110GB HD
  • Power Adapter + Cord

• pristine inside: no discoloration, dirt, marks, scratches at all
  • absolutely no chipping anywhere
  • lid has minor signs of use if you have it at an angle under a bright light

Looking to get 475USD shipped. I'm verified on PayPal and can show feedback from other websites in addition to the few transactions I've done on here.

bob page

I have a like-new pair of Cole Haan dress shoes. I've only worn them a few times and they're in great condition (practically no wear on insole and heel).

The inside of the shoe says they're waterproof!

I'm pretty sure the material is nubuck, which is kind of a suede-like leather. They're brown/tan and sized as 10.5M. I usually wear a 10 dress shoe, but these fit me just fine (a tad small for a 10.5).

http://pics.campl.us/f/b/b4f278b9e046ee48b8122129de2695df.jpg
http://pics.campl.us/f/a/a744db38a05de878a555755fa26a14fb.jpg
http://pics.campl.us/f/b/bac041523274bcc0d36d28e3c9884a09.jpg

Looking for $55 shipped!

Nekobo

Used games! All in good condition. Includes case, manual, inserts, and game. I can provide photos on request.

Shipping in the US. I'll consider shipping abroad if the seller pays for the additional costs.

Navy Blue DS Lite (Japanese) - $20
The top screen is borked because of the cracked hinge (if you tweak it a bit it works), but the bottom screen and the buttons all work fine. Great if you want an oversized GBA, lol

Sega Saturn
Guardian Heroes (disc only) -$30

PSOne
Lunar: Silver Star Story (4 disc set, no outer sleeve or booklet) - $30

PS2
Steambot Chronicles - $18
King of Fighters XI - $8
Atelier Iris - $18
Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance - $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence Limited Edition - $70 (or best offer). Box has a slight crease on it.

GameCube
Ikaurga - $25

GameBoy Advance
Final Fantasy VI Advance - $35
Bit Generation collection (all 7 games, in mint condition) - Make an offer.

DS
Knights in the Nightmare w/soundtrack cd - $20
Daigasso Band Brothers w/ Expansion cart - $33
Electroplankton (Japanese LE version w/ headphones)- $35
Bleach DS (Japanese version) - $8

Xbox 360
Halo Reach - $15

PS3
Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare - $13
Castlevania Lords of Shadow - $15
No More Heroes Paradise - $13
Disgaea 3 w/ guide - $35