• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade 2011 [Redux]

Status
Not open for further replies.

NoRéN

-Dead Island [360] - good condition, complete [GONE]
-Skyward Sword. Opened, but new. No disc has been used. No club nintendo code. [GONE]
Looking to trade for any of the following: Catherine[360], Deus Ex[360], Ace Combat[360], Star Fox 3ds, Shadows of the Damned[360]

-Anyone have any interest in the Club Nintendo Pin Set?

-Amazon Basics 3DS screen Protector. New. $6

-Pikachu Charge Stand for DSi/DSi XL - like new with original packaging.

WTB or Trade for the following Blurays:
Cowboy Bebop The Movie
Final Fantasy Advent Children
Speed Racer
The Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions
Troy
Batman Begins

PM if interested. Feel free to ask questions, make offers, etc. Gold Seller/Buyer. Thank you.

WTS
YrgpOl.jpg

Wii *Soft-Modded* (Includes original packaging + Classic Controller Pro+ 4GB SD Card) - $120 Shipped
Zelda Skyward Sword *Unopened* - $50 shipped
Xenoblade Chronicles *Used* (UK Version) - $65 shipped

If you are interested purchasing it as a bundle - $230 shipped

This will be my first GAF dealing but I have a 100% positive feedback on eBay.

PM me if interested.

NoRéN

Positive Feedback for alf717.

Absolute pleasure to deal with. Negotiating price was a breeze. Communicated often and replied to PMs quickly. Paid really fast. Highly recommended buyer.

Positive feedback for NoReN.

The Legend of Zelda wii remote shipped really fast. The wii remote looks new as he told me. Thanks for the Zelda wii remote. NoReN is highly recommended seller.

ombz

I'm willing to sell an HIS IceQ X Turbo H695QNT2G2M Radeon HD 6950 2GB for $220 shipped if anyone is interested.
I've only used it a couple months.

th3dude

Very late but very positive feedback for g35twinturbo

Sorry the feedback is so late. Just now had a chance to use the new headset!

I knew it worked because a 12 year old called me names :p

haha cock blocked the last 50 posts, i was about to try to sell or trade my soft modded wii too, just my luck and also sell my Zelda skyward sword
oh well, still gonna try.

why is Zelda Skyward sword $5 more then in stores 0_o, regular copies sold out too?

pics coming later

Long shot but i want to trade my Nintendo wii with the Zelda skyward sword bundle for a Nintendo 3DS with Mario kart 7, also would want star fox 64 3DS and Mario land 3D but i can add more gamecube games, etc.
system is homebrewed and on firmware 3.3U , also includes original classic controller, regular wiimote + nunchuck, about 10-12 VC games- will name them later, system was bought on launch date and still going strong.

Zelda Skyward Sword- $40 shipped - includes music CD- club nintendo code used

CIMG6078-1.jpg
CIMG6079-1.jpg

xbox live 3 month card- will pm code instantly - $15

CIMG6077-1.jpg

xbox 360 controller - black, came with my system , never used, still in baggie- $30 shipped

CIMG6070-1.jpg

professor layton and the curious village- $14 shipped
CIMG6068-1.jpg

asdad123

Anyone selling a 360? My nephew really wants one so I figured Id try to get one for his as cheap as possible so I'm mainly looking for an older unit (HDD would be nice but not required)

Please PM. Hopefully looking to get it for him before Christmas.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Very late but very positive feedback for g35twinturbo

Sorry the feedback is so late. Just now had a chance to use the new headset!

I knew it worked because a 12 year old called me names :p

LOL!

Positive feedback for sn1pes

Cool dude, paid fast :)

Glad you can finally hear people talk crap about you lol

Vallarfax

Formerly 'GMUNYIFan'
Looking for the Club Nintendo Platinum reward Mario hat. I would prefer one that is still in the bag and technically new, but even if you have one out of the bag I'm interested. Looking to pay ~$20-25 shipped but I'm open to anything.

sk3tch

Selling like new condition Xbox 360 controllers:

All prices shipped via USPS to the U.S.

$20 Red controller (not the Gears 3 one)

Payment via PayPal gift or Amazon GC. GAF+. Thanks!

Have:
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 (PS3)
Resistance 1
Resistance 2
Club Nintendo Platinum Pin Set - $25 shipped, US only

Want:
Zelda Skyward Sword
Wii Motion Plus

orznge

Banned
Reposting this for price change.

WTS White MacBook - practically new condition, received very light use

Imgur album of MacBook pics
  • OSX 10.7
  • 2.0 GHz Core2Duo
  • 2GB Ram
  • 110GB HD
  • Power Adapter + Cord

• pristine inside: no discoloration, dirt, marks, scratches at all
  • absolutely no chipping anywhere
  • lid has minor signs of use if you have it at an angle under a bright light

Looking to get 425USD shipped. I'm verified on PayPal and can show feedback from other websites in addition to the few transactions I've done on here.

Liquidus

Aggressively Stupid
WTB:

Mario Party 4
Mario Party 5
Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (Not Players Choice)

Must be complete with case and manual.

I'm verified on PayPal and my eBay feedback is flawless. I'm in Canada BTW.

Alright, I've got two Steam codes for Dirt 3 from that promo earlier this year that I just found in my inbox. Not really sure what I'm looking for, maybe some American Dr. Pepper EA codes or other game codes in exchange. I'm gonna give them away for free in the gaming side if I don't get any appealing offers in the next day or two, since they expire on the 31st.

Yuripaw

Banned
WTS:
Xbox 360 Controllers/Fightpads:
Mad Catz Super Street Fighter 4 6 button fightpad with Juri on front
PDP Marvel Fightpad
Asking $20 each, or $30 for both shipped
For $35, I can include an adapter which lets these controllers work on a PS3

PS2:
Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia (includes original box, manual, and outer box with artbook) - $20 shipped

PS3:
Nier (complete) - $12 shipped
3D Dot Game Heroes - $10 Shipped
Arcana Heart 3 PAL limited edition (artbook, box, and soundtrack included) - $35 shipped

Xbox Live Gold 1 Month code: $5

Any questions, or if you would like to see a picture of item, let me know.

Zeth

I'm looking for a Wii, preferably with a motion plus controller.

I should have asked here first, but I've spent the past few days dealing with Craigslist folks who apparently will not accept less than retail value for their console. >.<

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTT

Call of Duty MW 3 for Skyrim. 360 versions. If MW3 has a code, I used it. I forget if it did but knowing Activision, it did.

Please PM.

Gone

Sorry that I have been absent for a week now yall, I will update the list in a few moments.

I was wondering if anyone else here has ordered from the Sony Style store? I ordered the Playstation Move Bundle from them on November 25th and they still haven't shipped it. Is this normal? They did a pre-authorization on my card but it's no longer listed so I know I haven't been charged.

I'm just wondering why 2 weeks later it hasn't shipped. I sent an email to customer service with no response and I tried calling their customer service line and they want you to do some stupid survey first.

Gimme my Move Bundle dammit!
--------------------------------------------------
Alright now, the list has been updated to post 2692...

Have several people to be recognized with their updated status in this BST thread :D

First lets welcome 8BitsAtATime & Cruzader to NeoGAF Plus. Keep up the good work fellas!

And now to recommend Yuripaw & BABALU to NeoGAF Gold. These dudes don't mess around, great job guys!

Cheska

Selling

Eternal Sonata Faceplate set: Allegretto, March/Salsa, Polka, Beat, Fredrick: $25 shipped for the set

PS3
Alice: Madness Returns: $18 shipped
Disgaea 4: $20 shipped
Skyrim map not included: $40 shipped
Motorstorm Apocalypse: $20 shipped
Hyperdimension Neptunia: $25 shipped

PSP

Tactics Ogre UK Premium Edition sealed + Tactics Ogre US strategy guide + Tactics Ogre Tarot Cards: $50 shipped

Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs. Darkdeath Evilman sealed: $20 shipped

Fate/Extra Limited Edition like new: $25 shipped

PM me if interested! And sorry guys, but US shipping only. I'm not familiar with shipping out of the country and dealing with customs.

EYEL1NER

WTB

Arcana Heart 3 (Limited Edition if possible, PS3)

Please PM me with offers
Hey man, if you haven't gotten any offers yet, Zavvi has the PS3 LE of Arcana Heart 3 for pretty cheap, 19.95 Euros or $26.62. Of course it would be a little more pricey than that after you figure in credit card fees and possible shipping, but it's not too bad and Zavvi (or The Hut) is supposed to be a pretty reputable UK e-tailer.

My buddy and I both bought the standard versions of AH3 from them on launch and it worked out great for us.
Thought I would give you and anyone else who might care a heads up by posting it here.
If you are in the US and either The Hut or Zavvi does not work with your credit/debit card, try the other one. Happened to us and some people on CAG. Something about a problem with the zip codes.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/arcana-heart-3-limited-edition/10359609.html
http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/arcana-heart-3-limited-edition/10359609.html

neocoder

Banned
I was wondering if anyone else here has ordered from the Sony Style store? I ordered the Playstation Move Bundle from them on November 25th and they still haven't shipped it. Is this normal? They did a pre-authorization on my card but it's no longer listed so I know I haven't been charged.

I have bought a couple of PSP extended life batteries from them. It was shipped fairly quickly, within a couple of days of my order. So it does sound like stock issues or maybe something went wrong with your order.

Hey man, if you haven't gotten any offers yet, Zavvi has the PS3 LE of Arcana Heart 3 for pretty cheap, 19.95 Euros or $26.62. Of course it would be a little more pricey than that after you figure in credit card fees and possible shipping, but it's not too bad and Zavvi (or The Hut) is supposed to be a pretty reputable UK e-tailer.

My buddy and I both bought the standard versions of AH3 from them on launch and it worked out great for us.
Thought I would give you and anyone else who might care a heads up by posting it here.
If you are in the US and either The Hut or Zavvi does not work with your credit/debit card, try the other one. Happened to us and some people on CAG. Something about a problem with the zip codes.

http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/ps3/arcana-heart-3-limited-edition/10359609.html
http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/arcana-heart-3-limited-edition/10359609.html
Wow, nice deal. I paid that much for the regular edition and thought it was a steal.

Dunan

Anybody want a NeGcon twisty controller for PS1/PS2?

CIMG2175.jpg

I've got two of them; one in its original box and one in a generic box.

I'd love to put one in someone's hands. The lowest price I can find on eBay is $26 shipped (in the US), so I'll offer it here for $15 shipped; $19 shipped for you original-box sticklers who want the in-box one.

I absolutely loved playing Wipeout 1, 2, 3, and Fusion with these things. I just don't need two of them. If two people are interested, I don't mind selling both -- I can always grab another one for under Y2000 next time I'm in Akihabara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom