• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Positive feedback for pseudomyxoma, everything arrived without any trouble. Pleased with the shipping time and cost, everything was also packaged well.

Dunan

Wanted to BUY: For PS Vita, North American version of Gravity Rush, shipped to me in Japan, for $30, or download code for $25. Anybody finished playing this game and want to sell it?

I'm not Gold yet, but I'm on the way there after several pleasant transactions last year.

Neon Genesis Evangelion,

For individual box sets, I'd gladly sell them each for anywhere between $20-40. However, I would also like to extend an offer out to anyone who can take this entire collection off my hands for $400 (includes shipping).

I can provide photos upon asking.

I only accept PayPal and wouldn't be opposed to shipping outside of the U.S., although I'd have to get back to you on the shipping cost in that case.

PM me if interested! :D

PM sent

Smokey

Selling:

Two MSI LIGHTNING EXTREME 3GB 580

IMAG0265.jpg

DSC_1589.jpg

$300 a piece shipped in U.S.

http://www.msi.com/product/vga/N580GTX-Lightning-Xtreme-Edition.html
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127589

badbrains

Xiduxl.jpg

WxyuAl.jpg

KoKmol.jpg

PRICE DROP

Hello, I'm looking to sell my laptop which I purchased in February. I recently bought an iPad and moving onto a desktop in the upcoming weeks. Specs are as follows:

Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Intel i7 2670QM @ 2.20 GHz Quad-core
6 GB RAM
NVidia Geforce GT 540M
Intel HD Graphics (onboard)
WDC 500GB HDD
3 USB 2.0 Ports, 1 USB 3.0 Port
HDMI

If you have any other questions please feel free to PM me, price is currently set to 550$, willing to negotiate out a price under the right circumstances.

Also accepting trades, or trades+cash, currently interested in PS3, Vita (WiFi), Xbox 360.

WTB WIRED Xbox 360 Controller

Looking for a good price, going to use it for my pc games. Paypal and Amazon verified, can link ebay which has 100% positive feedback

Thanks!

Re-listing w/ cheaper price:

SIGNED Halo Reach poster from PAX 2010 (Frame not included). Autographs are from the Bungie dev. team.

$250 shipped

0RmWQl.jpg

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
I am looking to trade Left 4 Dead 2 for Ghostbusters: The Video Game on Steam.

GB: the game has been pulled so the only way to get it is if someone is willing to gift me.

If you want to sell it instead PM me with an offer.

Then yea they must have given you the regular edition.

Gamestop sucks. They pulled the same shit with me on my Xenoblade artbook.

Call the 1-800 gamestop number and tell them about it. Eventually you'll get someone that cares and will ship it out to you.

Is there a difference appearance-wise between the regular version and the one with the stylus?

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out. Also I will NOT mark things as gifts/etc on customs forms; that went bad for a couple people I know recently, so please bear this in mind. Non-negotiable, sorry.
-Generally can only ship on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
-Not looking to buy or trade for anything in the slightest right now except for possibly new/complete Lego sets, or maaaaaybe for a couple specific games gifted on Steam.
-I will generally not break up games with guides UNLESS you are buying a bunch of stuff or make a supremely good offer.

Guides and artbooks
---------------------
-Halo 2 Guide - $6 (still sealed in shrinkwrap)
-Halo 3 Guide - $6 (like new, poster still attached)
-Halo 3: ODST Guide - $6 (like new)
-Yoshi's Story Guide (Brady) - $6 (Has moderate shelfwear and damage to outside, inside is totally clean and intact)
-Deco Devolution The Art of BioShock 2 - $15 (like new; 167 page Hardcover artbook only available with the CE of BioShock 2)
-Fable III Artbook - $8 (like new: Full-size 112 page artbook that only came with the Fable III CE Guide)
-(Fangamer.net) Mother 3 Handbook - $12 Like new with dust jacket. Also this was the from the first print run; IIRC they re-printed this recently, no idea if the reprint has any differences or not.

Gamecube Official 251 Memory Card - $8 - Has "PSO" written on label (guess what it was used for), and has not been wiped, but works fine. Can wipe before sending if wanted.

Halo Reach CE contents and game case w/Reach preview disc instead of regular disc - $25
-PICTURE HERE. This is the full contents of the Halo Reach CE (actual game case is black as seen above which was exclusive to the CE/LE's) but instead of the normal game disc this comes with the Halo Reach Preview Disc. I actually gave this to a friend when 343 provided On Demand codes for the game once title updates broke this disc, but it was recently given back to me. This disc is the full Halo Reach disc but due to Title Update changes this disc will ONLY play Halo Reach campaign; you will not be able to access Halo Reach multiplayer matchmaking, and I am unsure about Campaign Co-op (likely not). I am also not sure if you will be even able to stay online while playing this disc, I do not know what the current status of how title updates for Reach have affected this disc, so I will only guarantee that you will be able to access the Reach campaign single-player and offline. This is more for collectors and as a curiosity.)

Club Nintendo 2011 Platinum Award Pin Set (sealed) - $15

Harvest Moon: More Friends of Mineral Town (Complete and mint) - $40 PENDING OUT
-Box is in great shape, everything is included. Only thing that might be missing is there is no "baggie" for the cart, but I honestly don't know if this release came with one originally or not. Original owners and bought it new, so it's not a bootleg :p

Harvest Moon: Animal Parade (Complete and Mint) - $15

Tank

Neo Member
Looking to sell Resistance Vita. Case is included. Can be shipped to any of the lower 48 states - Ill take payment through Paypal.

$30

televator

Updated!

WTT/WTS
Games are complete unless otherwise noted. I'll add prices in time. If you're interested in something that's not yet priced, go ahead and ask. Prices don't include shipping and paypal. I am open to other games for trade other than ones I list. Here's what I have:

PC
Fallout: New Vegas Collector's Edition- DLC codes used

PS1
Ape Escape - Green label
Dino Crisis
Driver – Green label
Final Fantasy 7- Green label
Final Fantasy 7- Green label, Missing disk 3
Final Fantasy 9
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature- No manual
The Legend of Dragoon- Green label
Syphon Filter 2- Green label
Tekken 2
Tekken 2 - Green label

PS2
Yakuza

PS3
Fallout: New Vegas- DLC codes used

Xbox
Oddworld: Munch's Oddysee

Xbox 360
Forza Motorsport 3- DLC codes used

NES- All are cart only
Dr. Mario
Donkey Kong Jr.
Super Mario Bros. 3

SNES
Super Mario World - w/ manual $6
Super Mario World - Player's choice $5
Super Mario All Stars $5
Super Mario All Stars $5
Donkey Kong Country $8

Gameboy- All are cart only
Megaman: Dr.Wily's Revenge
Super Mario Land 2

Gameboy Advance- All are cart only
Final Fantasy 1&2- remake compilation cart
Super Mario Advance 2

Virtualboy- All games are cart only
Virtualboy controller
Mario's Tennis

N64- All games are cart only
1080 snowboarding
Cruisn' USA
Diddy Kong Racing - Slightly faded label
NFL Blitz
Star Fox 64 - Player's Choice
Super Mario 64 - Player's choice
Super Smash Bros. - Slightly faded label
Turok
Wave Race 64

Gamecube
Luigi's Mansion- Player's choice cover

Wii
The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess

Sega CD
Night Trap- Disks only
Sewer Shark- Disk only

Sega Saturn
Nights into Dreams- Bundle version, game and original case only
Nights into Dreams- Disk only
Tomb Raider

Sega Dreamcast
Sega Rally 2

Sega Genesis
Aladdin - heavily worn label, cart only
Flashback - cart only
Rocket Knight Adventures - cart only
Subterrania
Spot Goes to Hollywood
World of Illusion - Cart Only

Stuff I want:

Dreamcast
Dino Crisis
F355 Challenge
Star Wars Episode I: Racer

Nintendo 64
Ocarina of Time- Gold cart
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2

Saturn
Panzer Dragoon
Panzer Dragoon Zwei
Twin Stick controller

Gameboy Color
Zelda: Oracle of Seasons

PC
Silent Hill 2
Metal Gear Solid

PSP
Patapon 3

Wii
Donkey Kong Country Returns
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

*US and maybe Canada shipping and paypal only*

TheCrow

Positive feedback for The Take Out Bandit. Got the stick on the same day SSF4:AE was on a flash sale for $7.50. Great timing.

daevv

I've got a copy of Uncharted: Golden Abyss on Vita for sale. $25 shipped. I've got great feedback.

Looks like I missed the boat on this one.

I just got a Vita so I'm looking for Resistance, Unit 13, and Gravity Rush for similar prices to start my Vita collection/backlog. :)

Edit: Boat not missed! I've taken Uncharted off the above list. ;)

Snaku

Banned
I have plenty of feedback and recently sold a Vita and a 3DS, both buyers very satisfied. You can trust the Snaku. :)

New items added. Sold items removed. Prices dropped. Everything must go by Tuesday, I leave for vacation July 18. Buy 2 figures, get 1 free! Feel free to make offers. AMAZON PAYMENTS ONLY.

Kindle Fire (like new in original shipping box with charger) $115 shipped
img_2107lqjw6.jpg

The Amazing Spider-man PS3 (like new) $35 shipped
*Walmart ticket codes used*
img_2128y0kvf.jpg

CCP Hedo-Goji (like new) $25 shipped
7FCMx.jpg

Dt2iK.jpg

CCP Jirass (like new) $25 shipped
dNG3x.jpg

C3gco.jpg

kQfHU.jpg

Robot Damashii Unicorn Gundam Unicorn Mode (like new) $15 shipped

goWBb.jpg

EmeG4.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Kabuto (like new) $15 shipped

eogUO.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider Decade (like new) $15 shipped

wcJ3P.jpg

SH Figuarts Kamen Rider 555 (like new) $15 shipped

tx0K7.jpg

All SH Figuarts come complete with original packaging, accessories, and mailer box if online exclusive.

US buyers only. Amazon Payments only, I've had too many headaches with paypal. PM if interested.

bunbun777

WTT my Hot Shots Golf VITA game (no online pass sorry) shipped to you for a 20.00 psn code so I can get Rainbow Moon. Will even accept 15.00 code if such thing is possible. Thanks!

kingslunk

Positive Feedback for Krauser Kat. Excellent trader. He/She gave Skyrim first when I told him I preferred to trade first, he didn't argue or anything. Very awesome trader.

asdad123

I'm looking for a couple things for my desktop set up:

USB 3.0 hdd

If you have any of these for sale, please pm

Selling my Samsung S27A350H LED 1080p monitor. It is in mint condition with no scratches on it. The only reason I am selling it is because I am looking to pick up a thunderbolt display.

photo-4.jpg

I will only sell it as a local pickup, as I am afraid of shipping out a monitor incase it gets damaged. I am located in North Jersey (07407). I bought it for $350 about 6 months ago. The lowest I found one for today is $230 for a refurb, $300 for new.

Looking for $200.

Bump

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Does anyone have a spare Portal 2 on Steam that they picked up for cheap?

Selling:

PS3
God of War Collection - $15
God of War Origins Collection - $23 SOLD
Mass Effect 2 - $12
Killzone 3 - $12 SOLD
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time - $10 SOLD

3DS & DS
Pilot Wings Resort - $15
Zelda Spirit Tracks (Cart only, comes in DS case with printed out cover) - $9 PENDING
Dragon Quest IX - $12 SOLD

Vita
Hot Shots Gold World Invitational - $17

Paypal only. All prices include shipping, US & Canada only, I'm GAF Gold!!!!!!!!!!!

WTS/T:

Starhawk for PS3 - $22 shipped to anywhere in the US (online pass used)

Looking for other PS3 games to trade for - let me know what you've got up for trade.

Got a 240+ positive feedback rating on CAG.

TP

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles w/ artbook - Like New
No CN code - $50 shipped

nIFYQl.jpg

Paypal only, gift preferred but not required, U.S only

Selling:

$100 iTunes gift card - $85 via PayPal gift or will trade for Amazon $100 gift card.

Mafia II steam code - $5 via Payapal gift.

Please PM me. I'm NeoGAF Gold

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom