• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
WTB:

MacBook Pro charger on the cheap. Model is a couple years old. I believe it's the one before the Retina.

Thanks.

asdad123

WTB:

iPad 2. Don't need accessories or anything with it (box would be nice). The cheaper the better so I'm mainly looking for the 16gb.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.

Selling:

zJM7a.jpg

Vandal Hearts II + Guide - $35 shipped
Game is complete and mint. Guide is fully intact, but has some wear on the outside, especially around the spine (as seen above). All pages are intact, but just due to age you can see the glue/binding starting to wear, the first couple of pages of the book fully attached but you can see it starting to become loose. Still in good shape all around, but would be more for someone actually looking to use the guide.

Looking or will trade for:
-Final Fantasy XII International Zodiac Job System (JPN PS2 release)
-Lego sets
-XBL points (only will trade for points, not looking to actively buy them)
-Looking to buy or trade for the upcoming Halo 4 steelbook case. Looking only for the actual case that the two discs come in; not the game, other physical items, or any of the download codes. Will either buy outright for $12, or will trade you a standard edition game case + $7.

WTB:
PS3 - Dead or Alive 5 Gamestop Swimsuit DLC
PS3 - Dead or Alive 5 Amazon Swimsuit DLC
XBOX 360 - Eschatos
XBOX 360 - Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets

WTS:
*I'm located in Canada but will ship worldwide (PM For Shipping Quote)
*Will entertain reasonable offers via PM
*All games are complete unless otherwise stated
*Pictures available upon request
*Minimum purchases of $15 outside of Canada
*Lots of positive feedback received, so buy with confidence

XBOX
$5 - Doom 3
$5 - Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil
$5 - Half-life 2
Free w/ Any XBOX Purchase - Halo (Black DVD Case)

$5 - Phantasy Star Universe

PS1
$10 - Spyro The Dragon
$10 - Spyro: Year of the Dragon

PS2
$5 - Devil May Cry 2
$5 - Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life Special Edition
$2 - Hot Shots Tennis
$8 - Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance
$8 - Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistance
$5 - Star Ocean: Till the end of Time (No Holofoil Slip Cover)

PS3
$15 - Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Limited Edition (Plastic Cracked On Spine)
$10 - Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds

PSP
$5 - Hot Shots Golf Open Tee

Wii
$15 - Zumba Fitness w/ Belt
$15 - Zumba Fitness 2 w/ Belt

GBA
$2 - Crash Bandicoot n-Tranced (Cart & Manual)
$2 - Spyro: Season of Ice (Cart & Manual)

DS
$5 - Plants vs. Zombies w/ Slip Cover
$5 - Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon
$5 - Legend of Spyro: The Eternal Night
$5 - Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
$5 - Spyro: Shadow of Legacy

Selling my Lunar Collection:

2012-11-04

All items are complete:

Lunar Silver Star Story PS1
Lunar Eternal Blue PS1

Strategy Guides for both, as well as the PSP version.

Ghaleon puppet unused in box.

$100 + Shipping

EDIT: SOLD TO BII

EYEL1NER

Damn, hope someone snatches up that Lunar set quick, but that is soooo tempting.
I'd love to have another Ghaleon puppet, but really I have never played the Lunar games (except the GBA version). Have to resist, but maybe someday.

Ah, why I came to the thread though: Is there anyone that has a GH/RB guitar they are looking to get rid of? I just bought the Mustang guitar, but I am finding that I still want to play standard guitar charts a lot and don't like the feel of the Pro guitar for those songs.
And of course I left my all of my guitar controllers at home before coming up here to Greenland.

I am looking for a 360 controller that would need to be shipped to an APO. A Les Paul or later if a Guitar Hero controller and a Wireless Strat if a RB controller. I was hoping they would go cheap on eBay (because of the death of the genre and everything), but apparently not.
I haven't ever used a GHWT or GH5 guitar but they are supposed to be good right? I preferred my Les Paul to my RB1 Strat (hated the spongy strum bar), but I know Les Pauls had a lot of quality control issues.

I've got my eye on a couple on eBay, but they are still way more than a plastic game guitar should cost in this day and age. I'm hoping that someone out there wants to get rid of theirs and possibly cut me a deal, because I would much rather deal with GAF than eBay.
I was looking at the wooden wireless Strat earlier for $49.99, but thought if I could get a really cheap plastic one, that would be all I need. I just have the itch to play my RB songs again.

I work a lot and can't sign in to GAF at work (which is absolute hell), but I will look for responses to this post while at work and check my PMs when I get home.

Selling my Lunar Collection:

2012-11-04

All items are complete:

Lunar Silver Star Story PS1
Lunar Eternal Blue PS1

Strategy Guides for both, as well as the PSP version.

Ghaleon puppet unused in box.

$100 + Shipping

That's seems like a pretty great deal for the lot, although I haven't checked prices lately. I've got most of it all already (minus Ghaleon), but somebody help the man out!

beanman25

Looking to buy/trade for Pocky and Rocky 2 and Super Mario RPG.

I've got an extra Chrono Trigger SNES cart for trade among other things.

vermadas

Prices include shipping via USPS in the continental US.

Selling

** PS3 bundle - not parting out at this time ** - $230
--------------------
- 80 GB PS3 model CECHL01 (all cables and original box included, excellent condition, firmware up-to-date or close to it)
- 2x Dual Shock 3 controllers
- 1 set of Real Triggers (already attached to one of the DS3 controllers)
- Power A controller (see this)
- PS Move controller
- PS Move Nav controller
- PS Eye
- Logitech Harmony Adapter (lets you control your PS3 with a Harmony remote using RF)
- 6' HDMI cable
- LittleBigPlanet 2 (black label, came in collector's edition, but other CE components not included)
- Portal 2 (Steam code redeemed)

System has seen light to moderate use in the years I have owned it. It has served me well but I simply do not have time for more than one console and PC gaming right now.
---------------------

Unopened Borderlands 2 Ultimate Loot Chest Edition - 360 version: $215
Premiere Club DLC not included. One of the bottom corners of the outer box is slightly punched in, but it is otherwise in excellent condition. Will take pictures on request.

Dragon's Dogma (360, sealed): $38
Kid Icarus Uprising (sealed): $22 - PENDING

Want

Paypal

Current Feedback: NeoGAF Plus [++++++]

Heysoos

Selling my wifi PS Vita. 4GB Memory Card, MK, Rayman, and if it's possible to transfer ownership of my downloaded games those too. They are Super Stardust Delta, Sound Shapes, Final Fantasy IV, Megaman X.

Vita is very very lightly used. Could never bring myself to play it and none of the games ever managed to capture my attention so it spent most of it's time in the case and put away.

Can't use PayPal, just because it's a huge hassle and a POS. Amazon Payments only.

PM with offers. More pictures on request.

8154857410_6c8c80db7d_b.jpg

I'm selling a few loose Super Famicom carts. Prices listed include shipping to USA.
Rockman X - $12
Assault Suits Valken - $12
Go Go Ackman 3 - $15
R-Type III - $25

My previous NeoGAF transaction feedback:1|2|3

Anyone interested in a DLC code of Uncharted for Vita or Metal Gear Solid for Vita PM me your price! I want to get New Little Kings Story. I didn't even know it was out yet!

IrishNinja

NES-skinned Nintendo Wii, including a wiimote, nunchuck, component cable (composites as well), original manual & possibly box if i can find it, as well as an as-yet undermined game. firmware is current but it's cracked wide open for HDD gaming & no region goodness. if you want that fancy zelda stand it's on, you can prolly have that too.
caveat: i need to transfer my VC/wiiware games off it so gimme a bit after the WU drops to ship!

will trade for: Gamecube component cable. that's right, get rid of that crusty old thing and get a system ready to play Wii + GC games of all regions!

next up: a well-kept but seemingly dead 360! well, not dead...my roomate had CFW on it, and things were fine for a bit, but some game or another (it was obviously played offline) ran an update that froze, and it's sort've stuck in this loop of failure where it boots into an update that doesn't complete, as he tells me. it's very well kept otherwise, comes with AC adapter and composite cables (pretty sure they're in my closet) but ill toss in those handy VGA ones & stylish tote bag if you like! thinking $50 OBO here, open to other offers!

also, if you purchase either, i have up for grabs:
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 (gamecube)
Tales of Monkey Island (PC disc)

also: have Tales of the Abyss 3DS, anyone wanna trade for Rhythm Thief or SMT Overclocked? just curious, not sure ill ever get around to this one anyway.
oh yeah, if i wasnt buying a WU in 2 weeks id prolly jump on one of these vita deals - if any of em get down to $150 or so though, lemme know!

will ship outside of US but id have to put a quote together first - also, whenever possible, i insure everything for the full amount. NeoGAF GOLD, holla!

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
WTB:

iPad 2. Don't need accessories or anything with it (box would be nice). The cheaper the better so I'm mainly looking for the 16gb.

Hey! I don't have an iPad2, but I do have a 16gig iPad3 I'm looking to sell. I feel like I could probably get 350 for it, but you mentioned wanting to spend as little as possible so I'll sell it to you for 330! No worries if thats out of your price range, just wanted to offer. Hope your weekend has bee good!

Looking to offload a couple of 360 related things, including a system, but I actually need to set it up and make sure it is in good working order, so I'll edit the system itself in later today.

I do have a 12mo Xbox Live Gold code available. It has literaly been sitting around for years, but I'm nearly positive the code itself is still good. Unfortunatley I can't find any way to test it other than activating it. So posters with positive feedback only, if it works great, if not I'll refund you the money. Asking SOLD

Also found my black 360 controller, which will ship with system. This means I am now selling separately the Limited Edition Red Xbox 360 wireless red controller with battery pack, charge cable, in like new condition. Asking $40 shipped.

Magnus

Are any of the following worth dick? Doing some fall cleaning and unearthing old toys and treasures:

- Marvel Legends figures, circa 2004 I think
- Magic cards circa 2001
- Overpower cards circa 2001

Are any of the following worth dick? Doing some fall cleaning and unearthing old toys and treasures:

- Magic cards circa 2001

Don't know about the market, but my brother sold a (large) lot of figures I had given to him for about 500 dollars. Probably close to 30 figures all sold in a lot, and probably at least 5 years ago. That year seems early enough that it might be before the quality tanked, so they might still be in demand.

- Magic cards circa 2001

Some MTG cards can be worth a bit of money from that era. Depending on how many, you may be able to just sell it as an entire lot for an amount making it worth your time. I'd check eBay prices.

Snaku

Banned
Zune HD 32 GB Platinum w/sync cable (like new) $90 shipped

Kindle Fire 1st Gen (very good) $75 shipped

CCP Hedo-Goji (like new) $35 shipped
7FCMx.jpg

CCP Jirass (like new) $35 shipped
dNG3x.jpg

Robot Damashii Unicorn Gundam Unicorn Mode (like new) $15 shipped
goWBb.jpg

Unless noted all games are original releases, non-player's choice/greatest/platinum hits.

PS3
WWE '13 (Mint, Like New, Mike Tyson & Online code used) $43 shipped
Resident Evil 6 (Mint, Like New) $40 shipped
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (Mint, Like New) $20 shipped
The Amazing Spider-Man (Mint, Like New) $25

PS2
Yakuza (Near Mint, one manual clip snapped off) $7 shipped
Final Fantasy XII (Mint, Like New) $8 shipped
Transformers (New & Sealed) $12 shipped
God of War II (Mint, Like New) $7 shipped
Dragon Quest VIII w/FFXII demo (Mint, Like New) $7 shipped

Xbox 360
Blue Dragon (Mint, Never Played) $7 shipped

Xbox
Breakdown (Mint, Never Played) $5 shipped
Shenmue II w/Shenmue the Movie (Like New, Never Played) $7 shipped
Genma Onimusha (Mint, Never Played) $8 shipped
Jade Empire (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped
Panzer Dragoon Orta (Very Good) $10 shipped

Gamecube
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones (Mint, Never Played) $7 shipped
Resident Evil Player's Choice (Mint, Like New) $6 shipped
Ultimate Spider-Man (Mint, Like New) $7 shipped

I'm super OCD about my gaming collection, rest assured everything I've listed is in fantastic if not pristine condition.

Amazon Payments only. Domestic buyers only. Willing to offer discounts if buying multiple items. I'm one positive feedback away from Plus status, so you can feel safe in your purchase.

WTS some of my older backlog I never got to. These are mostly PS2 / Xbox / GC games. Unless otherwise noted, these are new in the original retail plastic, have the original labeling (versus Greatest Hits-style packaging), and are free of any damage, unless I note otherwise. I'm the type of person that digs through a stack of "new" games looking for the best one, so you should be happy with the condition.

Many of the games listed here are harder to find in new condition. I based my prices below the lowest listings on Half.com for these titles (and also listed them there, but can't link for OP rules obviously).

Prices do not include shipping, which will be $2.25 for a normal-sized game (Delivery Confirmation included). I will combine shipping costs if you buy multiple items. I may also consider discounts for people who buy multiple items at once, discuss that with me in private.

With that out of the way...

PS2:
  • Dark Cloud (Sony PlayStation 2, 2001) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label (has a GH sticker overtop the plastic, can easily be removed) - $36
  • Dark Cloud 2 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $62 (apparently pretty rare)
  • Drakengard 2 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2006) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $28
  • Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $37
  • Fullmetal Alchemist and the Broken Angel (Sony PlayStation 2, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $25
  • Samurai Warriors (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $32
  • Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $30 (expansion to SW, can be played stand-alone)
  • Seven Samurai 20XX (Sony PlayStation 2, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $19
  • Silent Hill 3 (Sony PlayStation 2, 2003) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label version that includes the soundtrack - $66.60
  • Trapt (Sony PlayStation 2, 2005) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $40

Xbox:
  • BloodRayne 2 (Xbox, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $24
  • Legacy of Kain: Defiance (Xbox, 2003) - Brand new, sealed - $12
  • Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath (Xbox, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $21

GameCube:
  • Chibi-Robo (Nintendo GameCube, 2006) - Brand new, sealed, Black Label - $50
  • Dance Dance Revolution: Mario Mix with Dance Pad (Nintendo GameCube, 2005) - Brand new, never opened, one box side is a bit dinged (Photos) - $115 plus shipping
  • Intellivision Lives! (Nintendo GameCube, 2004) - Brand new, sealed - $24
  • Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly (Nintendo GameCube, 2002) - Brand new, sealed, Player's Choice - $14

Other:
  • DC Universe Online Collector’s Edition (PC, 2011) - Brand new, sealed, with Batman statue and Amazon Gauntlets code included (you might have trouble getting the latter to work at this point) - $55, plus shipping cost due to size
  • Lost in Blue: Shipwrecked! (Wii, 2008) - Brand new, sealed - $16
  • Shaman King: Master of Spirits 2 (Nintendo Game Boy Advance, 2005) - Brand new, sealed - $17

Payment will be accepted by Paypal or postal money order, Paypal preferred. PM me if you're interested in anything.

I bought a copy of Professor Layton 3DS only to realize I can't really afford it, and it seems I've accidentally thrown away the receipt! So, I want to sell a sealed copy of Layton 3DS. I'm asking $35, including shipping.

Hey GAF! Got some stuff lying around my dorm room that need a new home.
  • PRICES ARE SHIPPED
  • Accepts PayPal, Amazon Payments, and Postal Money Order,
  • Ships within the USA via USPS with Delivery Confirmation
  • Will negotiate on price
  • PM me if you have a question or need more info

G.SKILL 8GB (2 x 4GB) 204-Pin DDR3 SO-DIMM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Laptop Memory Model F3-10600CL9D-8GBSQ
  • Used for about 6 months
  • Tested on a Alienware M17x R2 laptop
  • $25 shipped

Microsoft Office Professional 2010
  • Brand New Sealed
  • Haven't opened it but it is supposed to be a 1 User/2 PCs license
  • $110 shipped

Medal of Honor: Warfighter Limited Edition PS3
  • Like-New condition
  • Online Pass used
  • $40 shipped

Alright guys, I need to finance a new toy so it's time to get rid of some old stuff I don't use anymore.

Black iPod 5G (60GB) w/clear Belkin case - $100
QJQ0E.jpg

JVC SU-DH1 Surround Sound Headphone Adapter - $100
9GnHy.jpg

Both items are in great condition and working perfectly. PM me if you're interested or have any questions.

Still available!

US seller/PayPal only. Prices are shipped. Assume that all items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. Feel free to PM with any questions.

NeoGAF Plus and 100% positive feedback on CAG.

Mafia II Xbox 360 Collector's Edition (sealed) - $30
Rage Anarchy Edition Xbox 360 (sealed) - $12
Alpha Protocol Xbox 360 (sealed) - $8
Official Sony PS3 Bluetooth Headset - $15 (bought brand new, barely used)
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Mark of Mastery Edition (sealed) - $70

Would also like to trade one month of PlayStation Plus for one month of Xbox Live Gold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom