• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barely used Peak Design Capture Clip for DSLR'S. looking for $54 paypal gifted shipped.

photo3.jpg

AwRy108

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for MidnightScott: he sold me Tales of the Abyss (3DS) for a great price. The game arrived quickly and in the exact condition that it was listed as being in. Great customer service, too!

SmokeMaxX

So I got a Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm Beta Key. Is there a market for that kind of stuff? I haven't really been keeping track of it...

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
Looking to buy the following games:

PS3:
Yakuza 3
Yakuza 4
Dragon's Dogma
Catherine: Love is Over Edition
Darksiders
Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny
Persona 4 Arena (with soundtrack)

Wii:
Monster Hunter Tri
Tales of Symphonia 2

Gamecube:
Tales of Symphonia

PS2:
Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne (original print with soundtrack)
Ar Tonelico Delux Edition
Tales of Legendia

For the games that have reprint versions with clear distinctions (like Player's Choice, or Game of the Year, etc), I'm only looking for the original copies. Also, must be willing to ship to Canada.

WTB
PS2 - Haunting Ground

iTunes Digital Movies
This is kind of an odd request but I'm looking for digital copies of movies that come in various blu-ray bundles. I'm willing to pay about $5 per disk/code but I'm open to negotiation. The digital copies must not be expired (Disney/Pixar ones never expire as far as I know) and must not be Ultraviolet. Looking for iTunes digital copies only.

Note: There are several companies that still let you redeem even after expired, so if you have a code for these (not disk), I would be willing to give it a shot and pay if it works. Off the top of my head, Universal does a lot of the online code redemption (no disk required) and generally doesn't monitor expiration dates.

WTS
Apple Airport Extreme Base Station - 802.11n Wi-Fi, Simultaneous Dual Band - $100 (OBO) Shipped - SOLD!
Condition: Mint, Like New. Original box, all cables, and documentation included.

TriAceJP

It's been pretty slow in this thread the last past week! I'd imagine next weekend will be busy with everyone selling off their old gadgets from their Friday purchases :D

Here's what I got you for you guys:

NeoGAF Plus

flashbandit16
ROBOKITTYZILLA
Snaku

NeoGAF Gold

sabanoo

With that, have a great Thanksgiving and a fierce (but fair!) Black Friday. My next update will probably be next Saturday.

I have an unlocked & rooted Samsung Galaxy Nexus. It's NTT/Docomo that includes the box & paperwork. I've been using it on T-Mobile since last year without issue. It's running JB 4.2 and the condition is good. Screen is absolutely perfect. There are some minor scratches and scuffs on the back and side but that is it. Nothing major.

** As of 2 days ago there seems to be an issue where it will not charge from anything but my PC for some odd reason. I've tried a variety of things to try and fix it to no availability. The battery indicator on the phone always shows it's charging even when it's not plugged in. From googling around a bit it looks as though the USB port on the device may need to be replaced. Other than that everything else works fine. **

Open to reasonable offers. Can ship out ASAP. If interesting, PM me.

EDIT: Sold to rc213

lFlCHl.jpg

asdad123

Anyone interested in a copy of Person 4 Golden Premium Edition (The one with all the extras)?

I forgot I had a copy on order from amazon and I ordered a regular copy during the newegg sale.

Looks like its going for about 130-150 on ebay since its sold out everywhere.

Im looking for $120 shipped in the US.

Also Have a Diablo 3 Battle.net Account I would sell for $10.

- Worldwide shipping
- Payment by paypal only in USD
- Prices don't include shipping or paypal fees ($0.30 + 5.4%)

Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 1000 Points Card [code only] $11
Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 2000 Points Card [code only] $21

Club Nintendo North America codes $2 each or trade for others
Pokemon Black
Pokemon Soul Silver

Club Nintendo Europe codes - $1.50 each or trade for others
Pokemon Heart Gold
Layton and the Curious Village

Lots of Mario/Zelda/Kirby/Animal Crossing/Nintendo merchandise
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=84218 [can't post it here due to character limit]

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Very positive feedback for plastik. Bought a 32 gig Vita memory card from him - he shipped it the same day I paid him and it came just before the weekend so I can prep for PS+!

Repost. Had an offer on the lot but the guy fell through, so I figured I'd repost before going to parting all the games out. Dropped the total price for anyone interested.

Also willing to trade for Vita games (but cash preferred given that my wedding is in 19 days holy shit).

WTS Pretty much all my 3DS stuff here. I just don't play it anymore AT ALL. I pretty much play my Vita and my PC. All prices are shipped in the US. Priority goes to people who want to buy more than one thing (i.e. one of the various lots).

DS Games
Lost in Blue (used game case) - $10
Lost in Blue 2 (used game case) - $10
Lost in Blue 3 (used game case) - $10
Viva Pinata - $9
Picross DS - $9
Alice in Wonderland: The Movie - $5
Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword - $5
Blue Dragon Plus (used game case) - $4
Pokemon Conquest - $25

All DS games for $80

3DS Games
Rabbids 3D - $10
RE: Revelations - $17
Tales of the Abyss - $36
Super Mario 3D Land - $25
Steel Diver - $6
Pokemon Rumble Blast - $22
Pilotwings Resort - $10
Ocarina of Time 3D - $25

All 3DS games for $130

Or if you're looking to mega expand your DS/3DS library, $200 shipped for all of them.

Also, selling my red 3DS. There's a few eShop titles on there.

Escape Trick Convenience Store
Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary
VVVVVV
GB: Super Mario Land
GB: Super Mario Land 2
GB: Golf

I have the original box and AR cards and all that jazz. $125 seems fair? There's no sign of wear outside of the little bit of "grime" that builds up from sitting on a desk. Otherwise, she's basically brand new looking.

$275 takes the entire lot.

I'd really prefer to keep it in the US, unless you're willing to pay more for shipping. I got burned last time I sent something to CAN. :|

Buy in confidence! NeoGAF Plus +++

Pics! If you're interested and want more, just PM me and I'll get what you need/want.

Offers welcome. Shipping isn't included but PM me so I can figure it out for you.

Lego:
Technic Future Car (Unsure if all the pieces or there and no instructions)-15
Lego Creator Lighthouse-27

Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D soundtrack-10

AV cables for Nintendo 64 and SNES: 5

Double Jump Rogue Galaxy Guide-9

SNES instruction manauls (Asking 1.50 for each):
Super Mario World
Donkey Kong Country
Secret of Evermore
Mario is Missing
Yoshi's Safari
Street Fighter 2
Super Bases Loaded
John Madden 93
SNES Instruction Manual

WTB:
Xbox 360 Slim Hard Drive (I'm sick of crossing my fingers and hoping for PSN to put up demos sometimes)
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past CIB (For the SNES)
Chrono Trigger CIB
Harvest Moon CIB
Older Lego sets from the 90's or 80's

I got a fat paypal account, help me...=p

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTS:

Amazon kindle fire(1st-gen):
sold

Xbox 360:
CoD 4
Left 4 dead
Halo/2*/3/ODST/Reach
Portal 2
Dead space
Battlefield 3 LE
Bioshock 2

*Halo 2 is the LE steel case version. It is damaged(appears to be rusted). And is missing the manual.

Make an offer on the game you want. I'm very open on the prices. Shipping to US only. Amazon payments preferred. NeoGaf plus here.

WTS: Brand new COD Black Ops 2 for Wii U

$50 - should be arriving to me by 11/21 as part of a bundle. Already have it for 360 so don't want this game.

Includes shipping in US, Chase QuickPay preferred, PayPal can be used if you wish though.

Looking for:

- Skyrim Collector's Edition (XBOX 360)
- Skyrim Collector's Edition Strategy Guide

Would be preferable if the Skyrim stuff is in good condition and pictures would be appreciated if possible. I'll pay Paypal immediately as soon as price point is agreed on by both parties.

Balb

Positive feedback for bkfount. Great with communication and shipped very quickly.

Looking for Halo Anniversary for the 360. PM me.

NoRéN

I don't know what's worse: people who cannot reply to a pm or people who get mad after you sell something since you had not heard from them in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom